K.G.F - the turn of events ||...

Por nochuluv7

Have you ever wondered if you fell asleep in one place and woke up somewhere else the next? Priya is a hardc... Más

Casting
prolouge
Ch 1-1
1-2
1-3
1-4
1-5
1-7
Chapter 2
2-0
2-1
2-2
2-3
2-4
2-5
2-6
2-7
2-8
2-9
2-10
2-11
2-12
2-13
2-14

1-6

1.7K 83 9
Por nochuluv7

Author pov

Priya tried sleeping but she couldn't stop overthinking. She twisted her body so many times but nothing worked. She was thinking about many things. From her entering in Kgf, Rocky liking her instead of reena to Garuda wanting to marry her.

"God please help me"

"Sona?"

She heard Rocky calling her from somewhere.

She pulled herself up and went towards the balcony and saw him hanging on the railing. It was very unexpected for her to see him here because she remembered Rocky comes when Reena is asleep.

"What are you doing here?" She silent screamed.

Rocky looked at her and pouted. "Aren't you gonna pull me in sona? If I fall from here then how will pinky, chinky, golu, bablu and chotu come into existence?"

She looked at him as if he was a weird creature. She put her hands on her waist and asked him "Who are all these people?"

"First pull me in and then I'll tell you." He smirked.

She knew he is more than capable of doing it by himself but he wanted attention from her and that she will give him. She just held his hands tightly and the rest he handled by himself.

"Now onto your question, who are those people. Hmmmm.." he put his hands on his chin and acted like he was acting. Without another second he pulled priya close to him and locked her inside his arms.

"they will be our production sona." He said and smirked. "It's still a working process though, 5 more names are left."

Priya coughed at his words and pushed him away him. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"To say don't miss me too much when I'm gone." He said as if it was nothing. Priya looked at him.

"You're going to Kgf now?" She asked him.

He was surprised. How did she know about that?

She grabbed his hand and made him sit on the chair she uses while doing her makeup and she kneeled down in-front of him.

"I know you must be confused but all I need you to do is trust me. You do right" she asked him.

He smiled a little. "Of course I do sona. Or else why would I come this late in your room. So what if I'm a man, I'm handsome and charming, you never know kab kiski niyat badal jaye." He joked a little to lighten the atmosphere.

"Haha, very funny." She mocked him but also liked how he tried to make her laugh. She put her serious face back so that he doesn't think she was kidding.

"Rocky...I'm not from this world." He listened to her patiently and let her complete what she had to say.

She said her whole story about who she was, how she knew him, and how she got here. She didn't reveal the story a lot though because it could ruin the surprise and his actions.

"I know this all may sound crazy but—." She couldn't complete her sentence because Rocky pulled her up towards his lap.

"Sh, you need not to justify yourself, I believe you. Sona even if you say that you are actually an alien from mars, I would still believe you and that doesn't change the fact that I love you." He touched her cheeks and kissed her forehead. (I'm a sucker for forehead kisses)

"I really don't deserve you." Priya said. She thought how did she get so lucky to get him as a lover.

"No sona, im the lucky one here." He said and nuzzled his nose on her neck tightly hugging her and inhaling her scent.

Priya could feel his beard tickling her and stood up from his lap. She put her hands on her hips and looked at him.

"So Raja Krishnappa Bairya, do you have any more questions. I basically know your whole future, but I wont reveal a lot you know for the flow of the story."

He acted like he was thinking hard and said "so sona, tell me did you like me back in your world?"

She nodded. "I don't think there is a single person who doesn't like you. Everyone who have watched the movie are definitely obsessed with you, like me!"

He smirked knowing how popular he is. His pride kind of sky rocketed. Specially after knowing his jaan also liked him.

"Good to know that. You know I'm too hard to resist." He said and stood up from the chair.

"It's time for you to sleep and me to go."

Priya got a little sad knowing they are gonna part now. She didn't know when they will meet again. The plot has been changed so much that it was too hard to predict what can happen.

"Is it a must to go this early? What will I do without you.."Her voice cracked a little and Rocky got alerted. He touched her face with his hands and and looked into her eyes.

"Don't worry sona, your Rocky is here catch you anytime." He winked at her

(Haii I'm deathed)

"Kill Garuda a little faster now...I don't wanna marry him." She told him. Rocky could feel anger grow inside him. Garuda had desired the love of his life, the only good punishment is a life for a life.

"He has chosen the most painful death for himself. I'll end him when he is so close to getting what he wants. Don't worry sona, I promise to kill him in front of you." He said and smirked.

She still couldn't come to let him go and held onto him tightly. This time Rocky carried her to her bed and tucked her in. "Now you better sleep like a good baccha." He turned away to go but he felt her hold his fingers.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep...you being beside me is all I need."

He nodded and took her chair. He placed it beside her and sat. You know gentlemen behaviour.

Priya smiled and slept while holding his hands.
__________________
The next morning came rather quickly and priya woke up from her slumber. She didn't see him so she assumed that he had already left for his voyage.

She sighed and moved her hands to tie her hair. That's when she noticed a talisman on her hands. She kissed the talisman and pulled it near her heart. I promise to keep it safe with me until you we meet.
_____________
The night before

Rocky pov

I made sure priya was asleep to take my leave. She looks small but her grip is quite tight. Looks like she doesn't want me to leave. Don't worry sona, you're Rocky is made up of rock I won't break.

After removing her hand I walked to the balcony but then something in me told me to come back inside again.

I took off my talisman and placed it on her palms. I was remembered my mothers word as I did that.

Flashback~

"Maa, what is this? I don't even believe in god" i said as i kept denying to wear it.

My mother gave me a stern look. "You believe in me right?" I nodded.

Flashback ends~

She gave it to me for my life's protection. My life is priya now, so this should be with her. This will protect her until I'm gone.

I walked down the balcony and turned around the leave from there but was greeted by a guest.

"Oh sister in law." It was reena. She was standing right below priyas balcony.

"Don't worry, I did not touch you sister. I just coming to see her before I go." I said.

"I know. You won't do anything to her without her consent." She said with a hint of guilt in her voice but her eyes still fierce.

"Then I'll take my leave take care of your sister for me." I left from there but she said something again.

"I accept you for priya. She'll be happy with you." She said and I just smiled and turned around.

"Thank you sister in law for your acceptance because it wouldn't look nice if she had eloped with me on top of so much security. Your family status would be affected."

Reena rolled her eyes because of my cocky behaviour.

"Look I just accepted you as her lover but I still don't like you. So watch your mouth."

"Ok sister in law."

"One more thing, make my sister tear up once, the next thing to tear apart will be you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.3K 2.5K 33
"I'm not a fucking toy why don't you understand?" she screamed, tears falling freely from her eyes. He looked at her with pure rage in his eyes. He p...
52K 3K 44
The journey of rocky and reena ❤
10.7K 710 10
𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 :𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎, 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 When Rani Aggarwal saw her Fa...
41.5K 2.1K 20
❝Even if you are a hero, you will always be the villain in someone's eyes, so you might as well be one hell of a good one.❞ They both had one thing...