WHAT YOU NEED! - KayflockxRea...

Da fuckkann

/nēd/ 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏 require (something) because it is essential or very important. "I need help now" - FUCKKAN Altro

Introduction
WHAT YOU NEED.
INCREDIBLE.

PILOT

1.2K 38 2
Da fuckkann

BELMONT BRONX, NYC
AUG 17, 2o2x
01:03 PM

"jadaaa come on you gotta come to this party I promise it'll be fun." Your best friend
Mulan begged, normally you'd be down, buttt you had an exam coming up for school. "Mulan I really can't, if I dont pass this exam ill fail" you replied already stressed from the college courses you've been taking.

   You knew why she wanted to go so bad, C blu. That was the boy's name, she was in love with the boy, and they've had been talking for a while. "ill go if you help me study" the girl on the other line let out a shriek when you finally agreed. "yes okay bet, get ready well pick you up around 8" after that, you said your goodbyes and hung up.

BELMONT BRONX, NYC
AUG 17, 202x
06:23 PM

   You sighed as the mix of warm water and soap slowly washed out your beautiful skin. Turning off the faucet and grabbing the towel as said sum played in the back with you occasionally humming the lyrics.

    After you moisturized and put on your robe you went to the small closet in your bedroom looking for a humble but cute outfit. After looking you started fixing up your edges and got got a call from Mulann👯‍♀️💗 "Hey girl" you greeted your bestie, setting up your phone on the vanity "help me pick an outfit pleaseee" she said while flipping the camera. You rolled your eyes "ima start charing you hoe" "Wow you'd do that to your bestie?" she joked back. Ignoring her, you gave her two suggestions. "my lifesaver, I don't know what id do without you" "look like a bum" you joked. "Girl bye, ima call you when we are outside," You both said your goodbyes and hung up.

BELMONT BRONX, NYC
AUG 17, 202x
08:02 PM

While talking taking mirror pics for insta you heard loud drill music outside automatically making you grab your pink purse. A few seconds later your phone vibrated and of course, it was Mulan, "Jada we're outside" you could barely hear her over the loud ass music "yeah I'm coming"  you're u said while hanging up. You went to your grandmas room and said your goodbyes.

"Where you going dressed like that" Your little brother Jordan said "out with mulan" giving him a peck "love you lock the door"  You said as you slid out the apartment.

as you approached the car the passenger side window rolled down. "is that the famous Jada Loveee" "Setty bye" you said as you got into the back seat, greeting Mulan with a kiss and hug. "Why you kissin my girl" "cause she my girl CAMRIN."
you rolled your eyes "the gov is wilddd." He said takin off the car.

BELMONT BRONX , NYC
AUG 17, 202x
08:15 PM

    You got out the car adjusting your dress and putting your phone in your purse. "Girl you aint tell me we was finna be in the hood hood" You explained while eyeing the project buildings. "oops i forgot" she said while walking away. You followed behind her while setty held the building door "thank you" you both said.

     While waiting for the elevator you seen mad heads smokin and playing dice, but only one stuck out, he was lightskin with a silk press, the elevator ringing took you out thought as you walked in, avoiding stepping in the mystery liquids since your ricks were still slightly new.

    "Sooo Kay?" setty nudged your side, you gave him a look nigga what? "the boy you was undressing with your eyes, his name kay." you ignored him this nigga. "i meann i can play matc-"

      he was interrupted by the elevator doors being opened. You walked down the dimly lit hallway, already able to hear the loud ass music.

BELMONT BRONX, NYC
AUG 17, 202x
09:30 PM

   After taking another shot with Setty you were looking for a bathroom, opening random doors two bedrooms, a closet, and finally the last door hoping for the bathroom, twisting the door knob you realized it was locked, banging on the door and screamin over the music "YO OPEN DOOR" while hoppin trying not to piss yourself.

      This continued for about 2 minutes until someone told you to watch out, if you weren't so fixated on using the bathroom youd realize it was the mysterious Kay the same one you were staring at.

After he bused the door open, there was a couple fucking and the girl instantly tried to cover herself due to embarrassment. You rushed to the toliet pulling your dress up, and panties down.

        By the time you were done everyone was gone and the door was closed again "i gotta say thank you to that boy" you said to yourself. Walking out the door.

BELMONT BRONX, NYC
AUG 17, 202x
11:40 PM

   You were drunk, and tired at this point.
Youve been here since 8:30ish and was all
around over it. You were laying on Settys shoulder while scrolling on your phone. "yoo Set thats your bitch?" you shot the guy a look setty and bitch who the fuck?  Setting laughed "nah she gang. dont call her a bitch before she go off on you"

     "lets gooo." Mulan said helping you out the couch, Camrin right behind her. "Wheres Setty" you looked around. "he in the back go get him for me" Camrin said while in his phone. "Kk" You walked to the back room and opened it, and was met with Setty, Kay and some unfamiliar faces "Setty we out" you said while avoidin looking at kay again. "Bet, let me introduce you to Kay fuckin flock first" he said with a smirk SETTY WTF. Internally you were going crazy, you smiled at the boy "im jada" "kay" he replied with a blunt in his hand. "Whats your insta, you fire" said finally looking up at you "thanks, its jadalove"  "ill send it to you later. Jada lets go" Setty interrupted on his phone. You, and setty walked out the apartment, and was met to Mulan and Camrin kissing. Setty cleared his throat "lets go" while you four got into the elevator.

BELMONT BRONX, NYC
AUG 18, 202x
12:05 AM

    "Thanks for the ride" You said as you and mulan got out the V. She kissed Camrin bye and yall headed upstairs.

   When you and mulan was laying down you checked your phone and seen a new notification
Officialkayflock started
following you. 1m ago

Jadaaluvv

liked by bitchitsmulan and others.
Jadaaluvv really her.
view all 291 comments
bitchitsmulan: My wife 😩
User2928299: let me spoil you
theonlysettyb: you not grown Lil girl😂

1104  words
not edited.

Continua a leggere