⟒ π†π‡πŽπ’π“ : MHA x Villain...

By koroukei

"There is always a reason for villainy." --- A young villain, infamous for causing disappearances and deaths... More

[0] Introduction
[2] Hero Ambush
[3] Train and Rest
[4] Acquaintances
[5] Sacrifice

[1] Attack on Camp

1.1K 25 4
By koroukei

"Vanguard Action Squad"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The goods from Tomura have arrived!" Toga exclaimed, alerting the League, "He said there's enough for everyone so we should bring it with us."

"Toga! Let me see!" Y/N said in a daze.

"Throbbing... I'm throbbing." Muscular spoke, "Let's go, quick!"

"It's still early," Mustard reminded, "Didn't he say not to make a scene?"

"Right. He attacked us the moment he saw us, but now he's bossing us around."

"This time it's just the starting shot." Dabi stood up from the crate he sat on, "Those empty heroes will be brought down to create that bright future."

The Vanguard Action Squad

"I mean, I don't like this. It's not pretty." Toga complained, putting on her gear.

"You look so pretty Toga!" Y/N complimented, genuinely smiling.

"This was designed by some shady people, right?" Mustard added, "Forget what it looks like, it should do the job."

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying it's not pretty." Toga waved her arms around childishly as Y/N stood behind the two of them.

Y/N was wearing a vest full of weapons that she could use in case she needed them, since Y/N usually only uses her quirk for tricks and her own self for attacks. However, the only add-on she had was the gas mask since she was going to be attacking the students with Mustard.

Y/N walked over to Toga and patted her head gently as Magne approached them.

"Hey! I kept you waiting!" Magne was holding a large block of something.

"Work. Work..." Y/N guessed that that was Moonfish, seeing that only his mouth was exposed.

"There's eight of us." Dabi muttered as they overlooked the entire land of the U.A. training camp.

"I don't care, let me just do this! I'm so excited!" Muscular's hand twitched.

"Shut up, crazy bastard. Not yet." Dabi looked back, "We'll proceed when all eleven of us are here. Gathering a bunch of violent punks will only increase the risk. It's better to have a small group of veterans."

"We'll make them understand that their peace lies in the palm of our hands."

We hid out during the day, waiting for Twice, and Kurogiri to get ready.

Soon, it was time.

Mustard had already activated his quirk, the mist covering Y/N's line of sight. She groaned mentally, searching through the mist for a target. At the same time, Dabi had started a fire in the forest. The blue flickers of light floated into the air with the thick black smoke soon and the heroes were quick to notice it.

"Tch, the mist is too thick for me to see through..." Y/N mumbled under her breath, running further and further away from Mustard. Y/N grinned as she spotted the vine girl, Ibara and sneaked up on her, grabbing her wrist. She turned to Y/N in alarm, raising her vines to wrap around Y/N but she phased through and simply knocked her out. Ibara was wearing a gas mask.

Suddenly, Y/N perked up upon hearing the loud noises of Tetsutesu. He yelled and lunged at her quickly, turning his fist into steel but she easily evaded it by phasing through his arm and appearing on his back. Y/N kicked him off his feet, destroying his balance as she ripped the gas mask from his face.

Yaoyorozu Momo.

Y/N made a hasty move to trap Yaoyorozu, but left Tetsutetsu to his own devices. She flickered in and out of sight to distract Yaoyorozu, but the girl was intent on getting her friends to safety. She threw more gas masks to Tetsutetsu as Y/N attacked her, pinning her to the ground.

"Go!" Yaoyorozu yelled as she struggled to keep Y/N off her. Tetsutetsu hastily but reluctantly followed, running off.

"Darn you!" Y/N cursed, taking hold of Yaoyorozu's neck threateningly and punching her gas mask. Yosetsu punched Y/N on the back as she was on Yaoyorozu and lost her focus. She threw a kick towards the boy before disappearing into the distance. Confused, he stopped to check on Yaoyorozu. "Are you okay?" he bent down.

He collapsed onto the floor suddenly, a sign of assault. Yaoyorozu looked up and saw Y/N fading away from her vision, heaving a sigh a relief. Yaoyorozu tried to wake him up as Y/N went to back Mustard up.

Y/N spotted Kendo and Tetsutetsu with gas masks from a tree, its leaves rustling from her sudden arrival. "There must be someone in the center emanating the gas, controlling it—" Kendo perked up and looking for the source of the sound, only to see nothing. The atmosphere was off.

"Kendo— Do you hear that?" Tetsutetsu tensed up with anxiousness, as he caught the one moment Y/N entered the tree and had not activated her ghost invisibility.

"Huh?" Kendo whipped her head around.

"I didn't think you'd catch on." Y/N dropped from the tree, revealing her short black hair and cloaked body. In the blink of an eye, she took out three daggers and threw them at the students' faces. The blades managed to scrape two of their gas masks.

"It's— a villain!" Kendo exclaimed as Tetsutetsu used his transformed arm to throw a punch a Y/N.

"There's a limit to the filter in our masks. And the more dense the gas, the shorter the functioning time. Which means...!"  Y/N lunged at Kendo as she ran towards her, stabbing her hand with a dagger. However, she was thrown aside quickly and had to let go of it. Y/N groaned in pain from the impact of the fall, slowly standing up.

"Run as fast as we can to the source and punch it as hard as we can, right?" Tetsutetsu answered as he and Kendo took the chance to run through the dense purple gas. Y/N followed them to Mustard, running in a way as to make her footsteps as unnoticeable as possible.

"Shiozaki and the others are suffering because of this gas! What the hell? That pisses me off!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed, continuing his run. He turned to Kendo briefly, "We'll give it our best, Kendo!" Kendo nodded.

"There are three heading towards me. Or maybe two?" Mustard turn his head around, "So someone noticed and can make it through, huh?"

"After all, it's a prestigious school. It's sad though," Mustard took out a gun from his vest.

"There you are!" Tetsutetsu punched through the air, running towards Mustard, "You're still human right?" Mustard muttered, aiming at the boy.

A bullet was fired to Tetsutetsu's gas mask as Y/N appeared behind him, stabbing him in the arm repeatedly. "Gh!" the knife had almost no effect on him. Gotta pass it to Mustard to finish the job.

"Oh, I saw you during the live broadcast of the sports festival. That guy that hardens. A gun won't work, huh?" Mustard jeered as Tetsutetsu's mask fell apart.

"But it doesn't matter. In this gas, it's just a matter of how long you hold your breath."

"Don't underestimate me!" he ran at Mustard, but another bullet was shot. "So we're playing Terminator now? Even if you can harden, charging straight into me like that? Give me a break."

Y/N analysed the surroundings— the girl (Kendo) was nowhere to be found. "I bet she's going to do a sneak attack." she mumbled under her breath with a hint of annoyance.

"It's a prestigious school, right? You should be smart, huh?" he gestured to his head, "Use your head a bit more, "Cause if you don't, there's no fun in this." he turned his gun, the purple gas revealing Kendo. Y/N cocked her head to Kendo as her eyes widended in horror as blood sprouted from the gunshot, "Tetsutetsu!"

"It's no good! Let's retreat!" He covered his mouth as he recoiled from the pain. Mustard cackled manically, "Two against two, and one hid for a surprise attack! That's so predictable! I produce this gas and control it." Kendo reached out to Tetsutetsu, but was held back by Y/N who was distracted her. "It fluctuates back to me as you move. Which means I can sense your every move!" Mustard disappeared from sight, "Why didn't you figure it out? You're from U.A. High, right? The school of our dreams. But you still allow us to attack you!"

Y/N grabbed another dagger as she wrung Kendo aside, focusing on harming her. "Tetsutetsu! Stop!" she yelled, trying to keep Y/N back as Tetsutetsu started running. The boy had gotten hit by another bullet, groaning as he rolled onto the floor quite roughly. "Hmm? I think you're softer than before. Are you having metal fatigue or something? Looks like you can't breathe either." Mustard commented.

"You want to help your friend. I know it." Y/N looked down on Kendo. More than half of her face was hidden by a mask, only showing one eye. Her pale e/c orbs stared down on Kendo, widened with annoyance, "What a typical hero-wannabe," Kendo raised her hand as Y/N pulled her downwards, enlarging her hand and knocking Y/N backwards. "Just as expected!" Y/N's eye glittered with delight.

Kendo lunged at her for another hit only to find Y/N passing through her body with ease as she gripped on her dagger tighter. "I bet your friend's already dead. So now, it's your turn." she ran at Kendo as she enlarged her hands again, waving the wind and gas towards her. She was knocked off her feet, but Y/N only smiled as she threw the dagger towards Kendo and disappeared in thin air.

Kendo dodged the flying dagger as Y/N reappeared on her back with the dagger in hand, slicing her shoulder. She gripped Kendo's wounded shoulder tight, inflicting more pain on her. Kendo slapped Y/N away and ran fast after hearing the many gunshots. Y/N chased after her, losing her grip on Kendo as she reached her hand out.

"Like I said, from the flow of the gas, I can read your eve—"

"Mustard!" Y/N yelled as Kendo's hand grew larger in an instant, knocking Mustard back.

"It doesn't matter if you just know how I move!" Kendo replied.

"Don't look so pleased with a pathetic Quirk like that! Besides, I'm not the only one here," he reminded. Y/N grabbed Kendo's neck, dragging her backwards.

"Pathetic or not... it all depends on how you use it!" Kendo enlargened her hands once again, Y/N making sure she ducked, also pulling Kendo down as she waved her large hands to thin the gas. "Take this!"

"Mustard! Stay on you guard!" Y/N screamed out, tightening her grip on Kendo.

"How much power do those hands have?" Mustard bellowed.

"You're stupid, Mustard! You shouldn't carry a gun like that! It just shows your lack of confidence!" Kendo continued waving her hands despite the painful grip on her neck.

"Damn you!" Mustard aimed his gun towards Kendo, and also his comrade, enraged. His hand twitched, almost implying he was reluctant.

"You know, simpletons from U.A. High..." Kendo muttered.

Mustard gasped in shock. "The gas got thinner, and I didn't notice despite the warnings..." he turned his head around, changing his aim to Tetsutetsu who was preparing to pack a punch.

"...when everyone else wouldn't be able to go further..." Kendo continued as Tetsutetsu destoryed Mustard's gas mask, punching his face to the ground.

"...they'll go even beyond!" Kendo finished her words.

"The gas is thinng out." Kendo commented as Tetsutetsu added, "If a gas user is wearing a gas-mask, you have to break it, right? Fool" Tetsutetsu dropped onto the ground, exhausted. Y/N let her grip on Kendo soften, turning to Mustard. He was defeated. Y/N let go of Kendo, taking the chance and running to Mustard before they could act. She held Mustard bridal style and ran off into the darkness. "Darn it! You'll have to make up for ruining our camp, you stupid villains!" Tetsutetsu muttered.

Y/N retreated into the darkness, laying Mustard down. "You should've acted more selfless, stupid bitch." she looked down at Mustard's beaten state, "I should go and find Compress." Y/N picked Mustard up again, heading down the forest.

"Oi! Mr. Compress." he cocked his head around at the mention of him, "Can you compress Mustard? I don't wanna carry this guy all the time. I'd get tired." Y/N gestured to the unconscious school boy. Mr. Compress nodded and with a touch of the hand, he turned into a little marble. "Thanks. I'll keep him in my pocket." she took the marble from Mr. Compress' hands and placed it inside one of her vest's pockets.

"Oh. That Bakugo kid is near, I hear." Y/N commented as Mr. Compress started his move.

...

"There he is."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who was that?" asked Shoji.

"A villain. And a crazy one, too." Tsuyu replied. "Must be Toga," Y/N thought.

"Uraraka! You're hurt!" Deku exclaimed, clearly worried.

"I'm okay, I can still walk." she assured Deku, "Never mind me, you're the one who—"

"This is not the time. Let's go!" Shoji reminded.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're okay." Deku shifted his gaze donwards, "Right! Come with us! We're escorting Kacchan back to camp."

"Ribbit? You're protecting Bakugo?" Tsuyu looked like she did not believe him, confused as well, "And where's Bakugo then?"

"Huh? What are you saying? Kacchan is right he—" he turned his head around, only to see nothing. No sight of Bakugo— or Tokoyami.

"If you mean him, I made him disappear with magic." Mr. Compress stood from a tree, tossing a marble around as Y/N stood behind him, "This one shouldn't be on the heroes side, you know." Mr. Compress added. Y/N removed her gas mask and threw it away, tossing it to the grass below. Her face was still half-covered by a black bandana, showing only her mouth and her pale e/c eye. Her hood was down, revealing her dark h/c hair that reached her shoulders, but her cloak still covered most of her body.

"We'll take him to a stage where he'll be able to shine more." Mr. Compress finished his words as Deku yelled at him, "Bring him back!"

"Bring him back? What a weird thing to say. Bakugo belongs to nobody," Mr. Compress replied, "He's his own person. You're so selfish."

"I said bring him back!"

"Move!" Todoroki ran towards him, a large wall of ice forming, raging towards the two villains like a large tsunami wave.

Mr Compress, simply jumped up high, dodging the attack. Y/N phased through the ice, running towards Todoroki.

"What we want to do is simply show there's an alternative. An alternative way of thinking besides your strict values." Mr. Compress landed on a tree as Todoroki created more ice, trying to capture Y/N, but she had already disappeared.

"Kids these days are made to choose their path." Mr. Compress spoke.

"It wasn't just Bakugo, he took Tokoyami, too!" Shoji turned his head as he made his realisation.

"To go out of your way and talk to us, you're underestimating us." Todoroki glared at Mr. Compress.

"And I think you're underestimating us, too." Y/N whispered into Todoroki's ear, revealing her self for a second before she disappeared again. The next time she appeared, she was next to Mr. Compress. "You know, I was an entertainer. It's a bad habit of mine. We improvised a little and took Tokoyami, as well." Y/N formed a smug grin as Mr. Compress revealed what they had done.

"After all, Tokoyami easily defeated Moonfish— the man with the blade teeth— with his quirk. It would be wise to incapacitate him, no?" Y/N added.

"He was a fierce killer on death row and his appeal was dismissed... Yet he was trampled by Tokoyami easily. I figured he was good, too." Mr. Compress finished.

"Damn you, bring them back!" Deku yelled again.

"Calm down, Midoriya! Uraraka, I'll leave him to you!" Todoroki gave Uraraka the boy on his back, rushing straight to the two villains.

"Okay." Uraraka grabbed onto him.

He stepped on the ground roughly and created more ice spikes, freezing the trees and forming ice on his own self.

"Sorry, folks! I'm only good at swindling and escaping!" Mr. Compress told them, happily flying over the ice with two blue marbles in hand, "Fight with hero candidates? No way! I'll leave it to Rogue to do that!" he tapped the communicator device, "Vanguard Action Squad, I have the target!"

"Not like you can do anything. We already captured your precious friends and our target." Y/N threw another dagger at Todoroki's face as she headed to retreat with Mr. Compress to the retrieval point.

"It was a short show, but we're closing the curtains! Now, head to the retrieval point within the next five minutes."

"No! I won't let that happen!" Deku yelled in desperation.

"Neither will I!" Y/N replied, knowing his intent. They all ran after Mr. Compress, but Y/N was quick to grab a few more daggers and threw those at them. Some managed to actually scratch them. "Did you think we would let you stop us that easily? Think again!" she disappeared from sight as a knife was plunged into Asui's foot to the ground, stopping her from walking further. "You guys go! I'll be fine!" Tsuyu croaked.

Y/N ran towards the retrieval point, swinging from tree to tree behind Mr. Compress. Seeing the students flying towards him, Y/N kicked one of them and pushed Mr. Compress forward. She made her way to the retrieval point, seeing Toga, Dabi and Twice. "Gah!" she got distracted, getting pushed down by the boys as Mr. Compress landed on the ground safely. Her back ached and hurt. Maybe she broke a rib or two.

"Hey, hey, hey! I know these brats!" Twice exclaimed, "Who are you guys?" he stared at them.

"Give us Kacchan and Tokoyami back!" Deku yelled.

"Wow, you're really obssessed over them, huh. They're not objects, so stop acting like we stole them." Y/N argued with a smile, phasing through the boys and appearing behind them. "That hurts."

They fell, but quickly stood up again.

"I know these brats!" Twice exclaimed, "Who are these guys?" he turned to Toga.

"Rogue, Mister, avoid." Y/N and Mr. Compress jumped aside upon hearing Dabi's words.

"Roger!"

"Yes sir!"

Y/N appeared behind Dabi, smothering her back. He aimed the blue flames and fired them towards the boys. Todoroki was quick enough to escape the fire's reach, but the other two were not so lucky. They struggled in the heat, clearly in pain.
"Midoriya! Shoji!" Todorki yelled, turning his head to find Twice above him.
"Your face was on the kill list from Shigaraki! That beat-up boy and you!" Twice readied for an attack while Y/N tried to stop him, "But they weren't!"
Y/N pulled him back as Todoroki created ice towards them, "Be careful, Twice!" She put Twice on the ground before throwing a dagger to Shoji's limb. Toga had tossed one of the needles towards Deku. It missed but Toga ran towards him excitedly, "I'm Toga, Izuku!" she pinned him to the ground, taking out a knife, "I thought so earlier, too... If you had more blood on you, you would be even more handsome!"

"Midoriya!"

"Toga!" Y/N wrapped Toga in her arms in an instant taking the fall for her.

"So that's how it is. You're going to get in my way." her tone turned cold as Y/N patted her shoulder. Toga appreciated it, but she was upset at Shoji for now, "I don't like you at all, but..."
"I'll slash you anyway."

"She's crazy." Shoji blocked Deku with one of his arms.

"You're tough! This is too easy! Come at me!" Twice spoke, dodging his ice more effectively as his personality kept switching. He cut through Todoroki's ice with his measurement ruler, "Enough already!"
"What is with this guy?" Todoroki questioned.

"Chasing us like that... What an idea!" Mr. Compress transformed back, approaching Dabi.
"And Bakugo?" he asked.
"Of course." Mr. Compress fumbled in his pocket, for a marble, "Hm?"
It was empty.

"Midoriya! Todoroki! Let's go! That right there confirmed it. I don't know what your quirk is, but..." Y/N's eyes widened in shock. She forgot she was holding on to the marbles Mr. Compress accidentally slipped into her hand, "but the things in your pocket you were flaunting earlier... Tokoyami and Bakugo, am I right Mr. Entertainer?"
"Shoji!" a glimmer of hope covered Deku's voice as he formed a smile.
"Impressive! In that short while, as expected of a six-armed guy! You're good at this!" Y/N had caught on. Those were fakes. She grinned, "Sorry!"
"Great job, Shoji!" Todoroki formed more ice to cover them.

"Fool." Dabi raised his hand towards them.
"Wait."

"A Nomu!" Deku realised, "This way!"

Kurogiri blocked their way almost instantly.

"This... this guy..."
"The one at USJ."
"The warp-guy!"

"It's been five minutes from the signal. Time to go Dabi." Kurogiri reminded as portals formed behind the members of the League.

"I'm sorry! See you next time, Izuku!" Toga waved at him as Y/N followed her into the warp-gate.
Twice jumped into the portal immediately.
"Wait. The target is still..." Dabi grumbled.
"Ah... They seemed so happy, so I decided to give those as a present," Mr. Compress told him, "It's a habit, one of the basics in magic. When I flaunt something..." he reached for his mask, removing it, "...there's always something else I don't want you to see." Mr. Compress opened his mouth, rebealing two marbles hidden inside with Tokoyami and Bakugo. He snapped his fingers, the marbles turning into ice. Todoroki's ice.
"My ice?"
"So, during your ice attacks, I prepared dummies and gave them to Y/N who covered me." he revealed.

"Damn it! He's got a Quirk that compresses and confines things!" Deku and the boys charged towards Mr. Compress and Dabi.
"If you discovered that was in my right hand was in Y/N's, easy to reach hands, of course, you'd rush over here happily."

"Wait!" Deku ran at the portal.
"Oh, well, that's everything from me—" a beam of light destroyed Mr. Compress' mask, making Mr. Compress release the marbles from his mouth.

The three boys, Deku, Todoroki and Shoji and reached out to grab the marbles, but Deku fell down. Shoji managed to grab onto the marble that had Tokoyami...

but Todoroki was not so lucky. Dabi had snatched it from him.
"That's sad, right? Shoto Todoroki."

Todoroki fell, the speed betraying him as he landed on the ground roughly.

"Release it. I need to confirm it." Dabi ordered.
"My show's ruined!" Mr. Compress complained, but he snapped his fingers, Tokoyami was released in air and Bakugo was quickly grabbed by the neck.
"No problem." he smiled, sinking into the portal slowly with Bakugo.

"Kacchan!" Deku ran towards Bakugo desperately, a wave of adrenaline powering him.
"Stay away, Deku!" Bakugo managed to grumble out.

He failed to save him. Not that he could with his broken arms, anyway.

- End -

Anime - Episode 47 (Netflix)
Episode 45 (Wiki)

Manga - Chapter 82-83 (Wiki)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 225 29
What happens when the most famous vigilante in Japan gets caught? Read to find out! Feel free to change pronouns it's just easier for me to write bas...
173 0 16
After the killing of her mum, y/n is kidnapped and taken away from her childhood best friend. Years later y/n finally escaped and is now attending UA...
327 0 21
Shortly After the defeat of All For One, a new villain took over and #1. Follow the life of his daughter and protege as she walks the line between go...
97.9K 2.8K 15
After your sister's death, you refuse to follow the path of a hero and instead choose to lead the life of a villain. After joining up with the League...