๐Ÿ’•I'M JUST YOUR CAT๐Ÿ’•

De Loaenia

Jungkook is a normal boy in his twenties, like the others. Apart from the fact that, He is the unluckiest hu... Mais

Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ˜น
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ˜ป
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ™€
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ˜พ
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ˜ป
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ˜น
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ™€
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ™€
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ˜ป
Chapter 23๐Ÿ˜พ
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ˜ป
Chapter 26 ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Chapter 27 ๐Ÿ˜ป
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ˜บ
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ™€
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ˜น
Chapter 35๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ™€
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ˜ป
Chapter 39๐Ÿ™€
Chapter 40 ( Final๐Ÿ˜ฝ ๐Ÿ’•)

Chapter 14 ๐Ÿฑ

1.6K 113 11
De Loaenia

💕💕

Our cat protagonist went for a walk in the neighborhood, his heart beating too fast for his liking. He was looking around trying to calm himself down and trying to look for Lady May at the same time. For now, he really needed her because something was happening and he didn't know what or how to stop it. Jungkook was the same, somehow HE was the one who changed and changed his way of seeing things. Casually, it still bothered him a bit. It was all new to him.

Everything was new.

Tae: Where is she? He wondered after circling. He was finally able to pull himself together when he arrived in front of the fairy's house where she was no longer for some reason he did not know.

He stood in front of her house and put his hand to his chest.

Tae: It's calmed down, he said, referring to his heart.
Jungkook opened his window and smiled seeing Taehyung across the street.

He held his cheek and watched him for a long moment. Seeing him gave him a feeling of...peace, joy? he wasn't sure but what he did know was that Taehyung was doing him good.

Jk: TAEHYUNG! he finally screamed after a few seconds.

Tae turned and saw his owner waving at him and signaling him to come back.

Jk: It's late! Come back now.

Taehyung crossed his arms. He snorted and crossed the road. It's true that it was starting to get cold outside.

Jungkook closed the window and went to welcome him to the door.

Taehyung walked in and licked his lips. Jungkook chuckled. Once again, he found Taehyung adorable with his little face.

Tae: I'm hungry. Tae said pouting.

Jungkook pinched his cheek.

jk: I was just waiting for you. While you were having your meltdown, I made dinner.

Taehyung walked to the dining room and saw the meal ready.

JK: so? do you want to eat or sulk for a long time?

Taehyung's eyes suddenly shinned. The smell and sight of the feast made his mouth water.

Tae: I.. I'm hungry.

jk: hahaha. go ahead. Help yourself. Taehyung smiled and sat down gently. He held his fork still a little clumsy with his chopsticks and began to take a bit of everything.

All this in front of Jungkook's fond eyes.

Jk: Do you want juice with it?

Tae: I want milk.

JK: Of course. Let's not forget that you're a cat. Hahaha. He remarked as he went into the kitchen to get him a glass of milk.

Tensions eased a bit between them. The two boys were therefore able to eat in a good atmosphere, calmly.

When he was done, Taehyung stretched his arms then, he stroked his tummy satisfied with his meal. Jungkook looked at him and took a sip of cold water to wash it all down.

Jk: Go change now.

Tae: Mmm. Besides, I'm too sleepy.. Are you sleepy?

JK: yes but.. I'm going to wait for you.

Tae: How are you going to wait for me?

JK: Waiting for you to come to bed.

Tae: Why?

JK: Because... he said approaching the young boy with a mischievous smile.

Tae: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO START AGAIN!

Jungkook stood up and let out a small laugh.

JK: just hurry up. I go. I will do the dishes tomorrow.

Tae: Mmmm.

Jungkook walked towards the bedroom. He went back to his phone warm in the bed.

Taehyung went to change in the bathroom.

He stroked his blond hair and wiped his face with the towel. All of this took a few long minutes. When he got out, he walked to the bed and saw Jungkook sleeping with the phone in his hands.

he smiled and took it from him to place it on the table. Then, he got to his side and got comfortable facing him.. He looked at his face and realized once again how handsome he was.

Tae: How can a guy like him not be successful with girls? haha.

He stared at a hair in his face and moved a little closer. At that moment, he felt butterflies in his stomach. A desire came to him. a urge to stick against him and put his pretty lips on his. A feeling he wanted to feel..

He stared at  them and gulped.

Tae: Lady May didn't tell me everything...

Jungkook moved a bit holding Taehyung by the waist.

The later gasped.

Tae: .........

*badum* *badum* *badum*

He heard his heart beating harder.

He felt Jungkook's hot breath on his face. He smiled and snuggled closer to him.

Then, he thought..

" that new feeling was not that bad.. That was not bad at all actually.. "

...........
💕💕💕💕💕💕
..........

Two weeks passed after that day. It was finally 2 days before Changmin's birthday. as planned, everyone was invited to spend this day with him in Busan. Of course, his closest friends.

Taehyung was more excited than ever. Not because he was going to Changmin's birthday but because he could finally see other landscapes than Seoul where he spent the few months of his human life.

For the occasion, Changmin rented a car for all of them. Yoongi would be the driver.

YG: So? are we ready?

JK: wait. Taehyung!

Taehyung ran out of the house.

JM: What are you holding in your hands?

Tae: My new hats. Hehe.

JK: Taehyung. We're not going to move. haha.

The others laughed.

CH: Leave him Kook. We never have enough. isn't it Taehyung?

Tae: Exactly. You see, at least he, understands.

Jk: Anyway, come in now.
JM: Come close to me.

Kai: Why? come here Tae.
HS: Why you...hah.

EW:  Let him sit wherever he wants for God's sake.

Jk: He sits next to me. You can't handle it.

YG: Haha.

Jungkook sat, closed the door and signaled  Yoongi.

YG: Alright, here we go!

CH: Don't go too fast. we have time.

JM: Yes, but not too slowly either.

YG: Okay boss!

He started and off they went for a long trip to Busan. Jungkook's hometown.

For the first few hours, everyone was in good spirits, singing and eating.

Afterwards, most fell asleep. Including Taehyung who leaned on Jungkook's shoulder.

YG: So kook? how does it feel to come back to your city?

JK: It feels good.
Kai: Boram will be there?

JK: what is that weird thing that you have for  my sister??

CH: He wants to mmm her.. Haha!

YG: HAHAHAHA!

JK: Guys!  That's my little sister. You are disgusting. Jinjja..

CH: cool down. We are just joking.

Kai: Or not.

JK: Don't try me Kai.

The boys' laughter awoke Hoseok from his deep sleep.

HS: Hah.. have we arrived? he asked, wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth. Kai looked at him with disgust.

Kai: Did you just drool on me?

HS: ah? perhaps.

Kai: Come on man!
HS: Sorry.

Kai: You piss me off!
YG: don't yell. You will wake up my baby.

Jungkook chuckled and looked at Taehyung who was still sleeping so soundly.

They had a long trip and stopped often for peeing and for eating.

Sometimes just to get some air.

The group of friends arrived at Busan around 03:00 p.m.  Everyone was exhausted and couldn't wait but to find their beds and have a long nap. They were so sick of sitting so long.

Arrived at the hotel, they gathered in the hall and began to organize.

CH: So for tonight, i booked  four rooms.
Kai: You're gonna pay for them ?

CH: Of course. I am the one who invited you guys.

HS: Ohhh. Thanks. Hahaha.

CH: Anyway. So, who's gonna sleep together?

Taehyung immediately turned to Jimin who smiled at him.

JM: I guess I'm going with Taetae.

JK: ah?

YG: Ya.

JM: What?  We are the best friends here and I can't trust any of you..

Kai: What do you mean by that?

JM: That you guys are some thirsty pigs.

HS: That is mean.

EW: But thatis true so..

JM: Jungkook. You don't have any problems with me sharing the same room with Taehyung. Right?

JK: ah?  No why would I?

CH: mmmh. Alright. So Taehyung and Jimin,

HS: I go with Eunwoo.

CH: Kai is with me then.
JM: and Jungkook?

JK: I go with Yoongi.
YG: We will have fun.

JM: Don't say things like that.

YG: Why are you always.. Hah. Whatever.

CH: Okay. Let's see our rooms now.

They all took their keys at the reception and took the elevator for their floors.

All of them fell asleep as soon as their head hit the pillow.

........
.............
..................

Some hours after.

They were now less tired. The birthday boy suggested to meet in his room. He sent messages to evzryone who arrived little by little.

Taehyung got in the balcony and looked toward the sea. He was so stunned. That was just so beautiful.

Changmin stood next to him and leaned against the pole.

CH: How are you feeling? 

Tae: Better. I was so tired earlier.

CH: did you take a shower?

Tae: Mmmm. I smell good. Hahaha.

Changmin giggled and pinched Taehyung 's rosy cheeks.

CH: I hope you will enjoy this trip.. With me.

Tae looked at him in silence  a long minute and lowered his head.

Tae: Yeah.. I hope too.

YG: We are here!!

JK: We got the drinks and the pizzas!

CH: Let's go back inside.

They entered and saw Jimin sharing the food. Taehyung walked slowly next to Jungkook and sat by his side.

JK: hey.

Tae: hey.

Jungkook fixed the younger's hair with a soft smile that Changmin noticed very well.

But he just looked away and smiled.

CH: Pizza!  That smell amazing.

HS: This is delicious.

JImin wiped his mouth with the kerchief and cleared his throat.

JM: I have an idea.

EW: What?

JM: Let's play a game?

YG: Truth or Dare?

JM: Maybe later but for now, "Never have I ever."

Kai: ohhh. That's gonna be heated.

JM: Everyone knows the rule? Very simple. One of us will say something one by one like" I have never had a puppy" and those who already did take a sip of their drink.

JK: Okay. Who starts?

JM: Changmini?

CH: Okay. Hum.. I have never kissed a stranger.

They all looked at each other and got surprised when Yoongi took a sip of his drink.

Kai: Hahahah!

JM: WHO??

YG: I.. I don't remember. I was drunk..

JM: you... Little.

Kai: Hey. This is a game. Chill.

JM: Pfff.

EW: Okay...

Kai: Me!  I have never imagined myself unzipping one of your pants here.

EW: what? Hahahaha! 

Yoonmin drank. Not a surprise.

JM: I already did.
YG: mmmm~

HS: ewww.

Taehyung bite his bottom lip and took a sip of his soju..

JM: What??

Kai: For real??  Who??

JK: Ah??

Tae: Hum.. Am I forced to tell you?

JM: No but .....

YG: You can keep it a secret. But I am very curious now.

Kai: I have my opinion about it. Hahahah!

JK: Hmmm. Me now. I have never.... masturbate.

Everyone bursted in laugh and  all drank. Even Tae.

JM: Taehyung??  You are really surprising me! Hahahah!

JK: You have already.. When ?? Where??  How come I never..

Tae: Why?  Am I supposed to do it in front of you?

YG: hahahahah!  He would like that for sure. HAHAHAHA!

JM: Yoongi!

YG: Sorry. Hahaha!

The game continued a long moment. Taehyung surprised everyone with his revelations. At the end, he got even more drunk that the rest.

Tae: ahhhh.

JK: Hah. Where do you wanna go?

Tae: toilet.. He said with a drunk voice.

The others were sleeping on the floor. Jimin and Yoongi cuddling on Changmin and Kai's bed.

Jungkook helped Tae to get in the toilets and caressed his back when he began to throw up.

He was also drunk but not as much at the younger who couldn't stand alcohol at all.

JK: hah. Are you feeling better?

Taehyung sat down and nodded with his head.

JK: Okay. Hah. I am so sleepy..

Taehyung turned to him and suddenly got on his laps.

JK: ah!  What are you...

Tae: Haha. I just.. I wanted to sit here.

JK: ....mmmm. I see.

Tae: Mmmm. Hahah.

JK: Tae. I have a question?

Tae: What?

JK: Who was the one you were talking about when you said you already imagined unzipping one of our.. Pants.

Taehyung stared at his eyes and leaned to his ears seductively.

Tae: You... He whispered before leaving a small chuckle.

JK: ......

Tae: I have already imagined myself doing worst than that.. To you.. Owner.

Jungkook gulped and felt his heart throb but not only his heart.

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

8.7K 557 20
ใ€Œ ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ใ€ Being different wasn't a hendrance of love because for them it was just a challenge that they know they will survive and be wi...
997K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
24.2K 938 1
Taehyung and Jungkook is in a relationship, but Taehyung won't give Jungkook his needs. Cover from IG: Hisasihun ONE-SHOT TAEKOOK DomยกKook Sub!Tae CO...
63.7K 2.9K 19
Jeon Jungkook, the only heir and current CEO of the Jeon group of industries and Kim Taehyung, the eldest son of Kim's, and the CEO of Kim enterpris...