MAFIA STEP SIBLINGS (BANGPINK)

Oleh Autumneyes0405

Kim Soo-ah, only daughter of The Kim Dongwook is known as Ice Queen in her school. She is cold and quiet yet... Lebih Banyak

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
OKAY.....
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
announcement
Chapter-83
Chapter-84

Chapter-55

2.9K 120 11
Oleh Autumneyes0405

Soo-ah and Vincenzo broke the kiss and looked at each other, staring deeply. Out of nowhere, Vincenzo smirked and the girl squinted her brows and said-"What?" He smirked wider and said-"Finally! You got your first kiss." She raised her brows and smirked, "This wasn't my first kiss." Vincenzo tensed up and looked at her thinking, 'Did someone kissed her? What is that dick Eunwoo? I'll tear him apart' he fumed. "Who?" he asked with a serious tone. Soo-ah smiled and said-"I think his name was Song Joong-ki. You know when we went to the undercover mission." This time he looked at her in shock, his cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "You remember?" he asked. Soo-ah chuckled, she pulled him closer and connected there forehead and said-"How can I forget when my first love finally kissed me?" Vincenzo blushed even more, Soo-ah cooed at him and said-"You look so cute when you blush!" Vincenzo rolled his eyes and pulled her closer and burried his face in her neck. 

"I love you Soo-ah."

She smiled softly and said-"I love you too Vincenzo."

The two were enjoying there moment when Soo-ah's eyes snapped open and she sprinted towards the living room leaving behind a dumbfounded Vincenzo. "I'll be back!" she yelled and made her way towards the living room. "LISA! TAEHYUNG OPPA!" she yelled in top of her lungs. The others almost tripped over there own legs. Lisa ran from her room towards her with a hair dryer in hand as a 'weapon'. Where as Tae was having the time of his life walking patiently with a grin towards her. "Why are you shouting? I thought someone just choked you!" Lisa said. Soo-ah rolled her eyes and dragged the two towards her room. She locked and looked at the two with a huge grin, Tae reflected her with his as he was the master mind to the kiss where as looked at them with squinted eyes.

"He confessed." she said with a bright smile. Lisa broke into a huge grin and the two hugged Soo-ah. They were squealing when they spotted the brightest smile on her lips they have ever seen. Soo-ah noticed the two's gaze on her and said-"What?" "Nothing! Now let's tell this to the others." Lisa said and beamed. Soo-ah nodded when a knock interrupted them, "Come in" she said and Suga entered, "Well, sorry to interrupt but Soo-ah we have some work." he said.  Soo-ah then realized that she has to talk about the moving, she nodded as her smile dropped and she moved out towards her parents room. The two entered to see the old couple sitting in the couch while drinking tea and talking softly.

Dongwook smiled at the arrived pair and gestured them to sit. They sat down and looked at each other debating how to start the conversation. Soo-ah sighed and began talking, "Dad we have something to say." 

"Did you j-just called me d-dad?" he stuterred, Soo-ah looked away and bit her lips. "Y-yeah" she said softly, Dongwook teared up and hugged her. "You have no idea how much I waited for this day to come sweetheart." he said while hugging Soo-ah. She closed her eyes and let her tears flow, she melted in her father's arms. "I-I'm sorry D-dad I-I-" Dongwook cut her off and said-"no sweety, don't be. I just want my daughter back and I got her." he said kissed her forehead. Suga and Mrs. Kim watched the duo with warm smiles. Mrs. Kim moved towards Suga and hugged him and whispered-"Thank u Son." Suga smiled and said-"She is my sister, don't be mom." Mrs. Kim smiled wider. 

"So what do wanna talk about?" Mr. Kim asked. Soo-ah's smile dropped and she looked at Suga who nodded his head assuringly. "Suga oppa knows that I'm a black agent." she begin and the two elders snapped-"What!?" "Relax! Okay and I have no objection as long as she don't so let her continue" Suga said. "Yeah so as I was saying, we have a problem" "And what is it?" Dongwook asked, "The recent blasts where done by Phoenix, so it's not safe here for you guys. I want you two to move to the new branch to the states with Shin and I'll handle the rest." she said seriously. Dongwook looked at her in worry, "And leave you here! Alone?! Are you-" he was cut off by Soo-ah, "Dad, I just want you three to be safe so that I can do my work without worry. And talking about others. Me and my team will constantly be watching and protecting them so there is no need to be worried about them. It's just that Shin needs to be safe from these stuff and start her schooling so try to understand." she said softly. Dongwook sighed and said-"I can't leave you here alone-" "She is not alone dad, I'm here. And I promise that she will be safe with us." he said assuringly. 

Dongwook sighed heavily and nodded, Soo-ah smiled and said-"I do have one more thing to tell you dad." Mrs. Kim and Suga left the two alone and went to the others to tell them the news. "Dadda, plz don't be mad." she said with teary eyes. Dongwook sighed and side hugged her while putting her head close to his heart. "Do you remember the story I used to tell when you were  small." he said. She nodded, "Y-yeah" 

Flashback-

"Dadda! Where is mom? She said she will read me a bed time story." little Soo-ah said with a pout. Dongwook smiled sadly and said-"Sweetheart, Mom has work. But hey I can tell you a story." he said while smiling brightly at his 4 year old daughter. She clapped her hand excitedly and said-"Yay!" "Buckle up attendant Soo-ah, Captain Dadda is about to take off!" he said while doing a dramatic action.

She giggled and laid down, "Okay, so a long time ago there was a beautiful girl just like my sweet heart." he said booped her nose. "But she wasn't a normal girl, she was a princess. She had everything a normal girl wanted, luxury, beauty, attention.  She was not like other girls, she also had ambition, dreams to conquer. But the world wasn't good and safe place for her, so her dad decided to always protect her. He never let her out alone and hid her from the world and like an obedient kid she was, she obeyed her dad." Soo-ah was listening attentively.

 "But, as she started to grow up she was curious about the world and wanted to discover every bit of it. Her dad saw this and felt sad for caging her daughter but he knew he had to. As the time passed on, the princess met a beautiful prince who promised her to show the world. She left her dad and married the Prince and lived her life happily." he finished. 

"Dadda, what happened to the King?" she asked softly. Dongwook looked at her and smiled softly, "He died while waiting for his daughter." Soo-ah gasped and said-"She didn't came back?" Dongwook shook his head, "Enough for today sweetheart, time for bed or your mom will kill me." he said and tucked her and left the room. Soo-ah was thinking about the story and walked towards her parents bedroom with her small feet. She came inside and Dongwook said-"Do you need something sweetheart?" he asked. She shook her head and said-"I won't leave you Dadda! And no Prince will steal me from you." she said and smiled brightly. Dongwook smiled softly and hugged her and tickled her a bit when a voice rung out. 

"Having fun without me! Not fair!" Ye Jin said. Soo-ah smiled wider and called out-"Mommy!" Ye Jin joined the hug and said-"I love you my sweethearts!" "We love you too" the two said with a smile. "What have you guys been doing?" she asked, "Secret" Soo-ah teased her and Dongwook smirked. "The betrayal I feel." Son Ye Jin said.

Flashback ends

Soo-ah smiled at the memory of her childhood, but her heart dropped remembering the story. Dongwook chuckled lightly and said-"Soo-ah, you always thought that the Princess had done wrong right?" he asked and she nodded. By now Soo-ah was lying on her father and he was gently stroking her black hair. "You are wrong, the Princess was never wrong." Dongwook said. She looked at him with furrowed brows, "It was always the King who was wrong, he shouldn't have caged his beautiful and ambitious daughter. It wasn't her fault, she was just too special and precious to let go off like you. I caged you and I'm ashamed of it. But I'm not going to take it any further, tell me what is it?" he asked softly. She said-"I love him." Her voice came out as whisper, Dongwook smiled and said-"I know sweetheart and I'm not gonna stop you from loving him." She looked at him in surprise, "Really?" she asked and he nodded with a smile. "B-but dad, his name is-" "Vincenzo, Right?" he said and she was more confused now. "How do you know?" she asked. He laughed and said-"Love can't be hidden sweety, even unsaid love." 

"So do you agree?" she asked hesitantly. Dongwook made a thinking face and said-"Only of you don't leave me!" Soo-ah gasped and said-" I won't leave you dadda and still, no Prince can steal me away from you." The two hugged and missed the third's warmth.

"A father's love is the only love that is un-conditional and not materialistic and will be till the world's end. So this chapter and this quote is for my dadda and all the father's in this world."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

162K 5K 44
Y/N... isn't always how she is. She used to be a cheerful and kind girl. But after the death of her mom, things starts to turn for the worse. She tu...
235K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
133K 5.5K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...