UnderTale Awakening: dreams a...

By Lucero1142

waking up in the morning to find out everything went to hell all over again and finding out i became my own o... More

Part 1 : wake up to madness
author note

my OC bio and info

19 0 0
By Lucero1142

hello it's been a while this character was created way before undertale existed but when undertale came around i had to change it to fit in. this character was made to be the mother of all OC's and most OC's carry a part of my main character looks , powers , or design.  i finally have the courage to put my main OC out in the open and in this story. note that my OC profile will be a little different for this story, there not fully powerful at the start but will get overpowered as the story progress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile

Name = Jun celestial rose

Nickname = Jun , rose, rosy

age = 23

Gender = both ( is both male and female )

species = skeleton monster/ god/ godling/ hybrid                                   well you know by there pic but if you really want to know there a skelly monster but depending of there origin they can be anything including hybrids of other monsters and humans/ beings but mostly a skeleton/ human monster hybrid. being a godling or a god comes from the idea of being powerful in any situation.

Description = neutral state is being human with there left side being white hair, and left red eye, and there right side being black hair, and right blue eye. they can shapeshift in to a skeleton with see through hair or anything really. 

personality = introvert, a daydreamer like me, lazy but willing to work if it's not to hard, easy go with the flow attitude, small perverted side, childish, will hit if hit first, slight pushover

Likes/ loves = animals, fast food , comfy clothing, fanfiction, undertale/ undertale AU's , music , collecting/ hoarding things, minecraft, isekai stories, nature, addicted to the internet/ being online, food, being lazy, sometimes looking at the moon

Hates/ don't likes = evil people aka child/animal abusers/abusers / rapists/racists/species-racists, really hot foods/ spicy foods, really cold weather, bad weather, no internet, loud shouting or fighting, large crowds, talking to someone, talking to people on the phone unless it's family, large aggressive dogs or animals

Favorite foods = pizza, potato's, fries, fast food, ice cream , soups, ready made meals, sweets, desserts, cakes, snacks, peanut butter cups, Hershey chocolate, hamburgers, beef, porkchops, chicken, most foods really

Least favorite foods = spicy foods, peppers, most veggies, bitter foods, fancy jelly cakes they don't taste good to me, really sour foods

background = middle to middle poor family, living with a large family, used to run away from family to go on an adventure during there younger years. diagnosed with ADHD disorder before there high school days. finished high school with a diploma. never went to collage because of financial difficulties. mostly it's too expensive to go to collage. never had a job. never had a phone. became some what of a NEET, did lose there virginity there last days in high school. was in there 30's before the transformation. the transformation turned them back into a virgin again because there main character is still a virgin.

Powers = 

-wish granting ( reduced to only one wish a month. three wishes on birthdays, some holidays/ Halloween / Christmas/ 4th of July etc. )

-all elemental powers / Control all natural/unnatural/supernatural elements ( reduced to only having the elements earth, water, air, fire etc. )

-super speed ( reduced to fast as a speeding super jet )

-super strength ( reduced to hulk like strength )

all creation powers ( reduced to making only non living things but can make three living things once a month )

all destructive powers ( reduced to destroying at least once a week )

healing powers 

gamer/ all multiverse gamer power ( reduced to gacha/random spin wheel/ any loot crates boxes, any gambling gamer, football size space power system , sign in system, and normal gamer system with some upgrades allowed )

all fiction powers ( reduced to copying, paste, multiply or making at least three times a week

Immortality 

Precognition ( reduced to at least tree times a month )

Post-cognition ( reduced to at least 7 times a day )

ESP

Astral projection ( reduced to once a week )

Charms and barriers 

Priestess ( reduced to purifying and some magical knowledge )

Illusionist

PK aka move things with mind

Read minds and send messages ( reduced to tree times a day )

Control all plants and animals 

Turn in to anything aka change shape, color, size, weight etc.

Multilinguistic 

Mage Magic /all types ( reduced to mage magic only using half of any type three times a week )

Metamorphous / Change appearance and gender

anything from anime and fiction stories , and games ( reduced to five a month )

Godlike powers etc. ( reduced to minor demigod powers  )

Weapons / tools = 

-all of card captor Sakura cards including ones i made ( here's a mini list with a picture of what it may look like. only what i made up because there's too many cards to write down including the new ones. )

- the heal

the gather

the life

the death

the god

the devil 

the knowledge 

the age

the food

the fiction

the reality

the plant

the animal

the gamble 

the game

-healing / purifying stones 

 -elemental stones

-all gardening tools 

 -all kitchen supplies/ tools

-spear 

 -multiuse pole / fighting pole

-axes 

 -all types of knives

-magical paint brush ( reduced to nonliving things and at least five living things a day with upgrades allowed  ) 

-camouflage bracelets

-all weapons from anime, games etc.

items/ inventory =

-7 random boxes/ chest

-7 free random ticket boxes/ chest

-all in the weapon and tools category

-2 mini bags of Cheetos crunchy

-a large bottle of cold water

-shoes and clothing

-11 tickets for a randomized wheel

-etc. ( more are in the story. )

Strength = 

really overpowered powers

-some fighting ability ( not good at fighting but was taught some self defense moves. )

-cooking and baking

-and beauty beyond imaginable

Weakness = easily a pushover ( among family but mostly a pushover )

-super lazy

-kind of shy ( introvert hardly interact with the outside world )

-greedy sometimes

- and fearful of some spiders and a few bugs

pets, companions, and familiars =

-one normal pet cat

-one normal pet dog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all I have right now. there's going to be some stuff added to the story that's not going to be in this profile like in game profile and other gamer stuff. really sorry it took me this long to finish this but I'm at least starting to write the Collab again. the writing block was my brain wanting to make multiple story ideas and I had to put this on the back burner until my writing juice's start thinking about the Collab again. it's going to be slow going but I'll try to at least get the second part written down before my brain want to make more ideas. see ya. bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.6M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...