๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐งแต...

By 21FishBitStar12

(Images and videos that I may use during this fanfiction are not mine but to their respective creators and ot... More

Prolouge
OC Information
โœฏ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐ผ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’โœฏ
Prolouge part 2
More About Oc
Freshman 001
Freshman 002
Freshman 003
Freshman 004
Freshman 005
โœฏ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’โœฏ
Freshman 006
Freshman 007
๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต๐ŸŽ
โœฏ๐‘‚๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐น๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’โœฏ
Nine Schools Competition 001
Nine Schools Competition 002
Nine Schools Competition 003
Nine Schools Competition 004
Nine Schools Competition 005

Freshman 008

697 26 3
By 21FishBitStar12

☆☆☆☆☆

The school was in utter chaos as the students battled against the coalition that was attacking their school.

The siblings came across a trio attacking their friend Leo. Miyuki cast a spell that threw them into the air and they landed on the ground harshly.

"You guys! What in the-"

"Leo!" Erika came running with their CAD's in hand and she noticed the siblings. "So the reinforcements have arrived, huh?"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Terrorists?" Erika questioned as they hid from the ongoing battle to talk. "So we can beat them up, no questions asked, right?" She asked.

"Unless they're students, you can go all out." Tatsuya replied and she smirked. "By the way, did you see intruders anywhere else?" He asked.

"They're targeting the library." Ono-sensei said as she came towards them. "This attack is a diversion. The main force has already entered. Mibu-san is there, too." She said.

"Could you please explain this all later?" Haruto asked.

"I decline...is what I would like to say, but I can't say that. May I ask for something in return?" Ono asked.

"What is it?" Tatsuya asked.

"I ask this as Haruka Ono, a counselor. I want you to give Mibu-san a chance. Since last year, she's been troubled ny the disparity in her abilities as a kendoka as a 2nd Course student. I guess it was too tough for me to handle. In the end, others took advantage of her. That's why-"

"That's naive. We're going." Tatsuya said.

"Very well." Miyuki said.

"Let's go, Big sister." Haruto mused as he walked alongside her.

"Hey, Tatsuya! Aren't you being a bit insensitive?" Leon asked.

"Leo. Your unnecessary compassion won't hurt only you." Tatsuya said, making Ono gasp and look away in shame.

Tatsuya was the first to start running, Kaguya and Haruto ran next followed by Miyuki.

"Hey!" Leon called and grit his teeth and ran after them including Erika.

By the time they got there everyone was already in an all out brawl. Leo ran head CAD ready in hand.

"Leo!" Kaguya exclaimed.

"Panzar!" He yelled joining into the frey as he punched a man.

"Voice recognition? How rare." Erika mused as the rest of them continued on.

"Brother, that deployment and configuration..." Miyuki pointed out.

"Yeah. It's a sequential deployment. It's a skill that was popular ten years ago." He said.

"Even his magic's anachronistic?" Erika asked as she watched him fight and his CAD was hit pretty hard by a coalition member. "Wow, that thing can really take a beating!" She exclaimed.

"He cast a reinforcement spell on the CAD itself." Tatsuya said.

"So you can do whatever you want without breaking it? That magic really suits him." Erika sighed.

"I couldn't agree more." Haruto said.

"But he enjoys that style." Kaguya smiled.

"Leo, we're going on ahead!" Haruto yelled.

"All right, I've got this! Bring it on!" He yelled.

They made it inside and hid behind a counter.

"Two at the bottom of the stairs. One on the landing. Four in the special browsing room on the second floor. That's it, though I don't understand why I'm the one that's doing this." Haruto sighed, earning a chop to the head.

"Tatsuya can't be the only one to do that, we're a team so we should help each other out." Kaguya scolded.

"Fine..." Haruto looked away like a spoilt child refusing to face his mistake.

"With you guys, they can't ambush us! I wouldn't want to have you as an enemy in a real battle." Erika said sheepishly.

"What could they be doing in the special browsing room?" Miyuki asked.

"They're probably trying to steal the Magic University's classified documents." Tatsuya said.

"How original." Haruto huffed.

All of a sudden Erika ran into action with her Baton extended at the ready to face battle.

"Who are you?!"

"Stop!"

Two of the watchmen appeared and swung to stop her but she left over one of them and struck the other right in the gut and turned to smack the other behind her knocking them out.

"Erika?" Tatsuya called.

"Who's there?!"

Another watchman yelled and Erika ran up the stairs, it was a fellow student and she used her baton to block the sword.

"Leave this to me!" She yelled.

"All right." Tatsuya said and the boys leapt into the air, scaling up the walls while the girls flew up. Both landed beside each other and looked around to make sure the top floor was clear. They walked towards the steel doors and Haruto raised his hand while Tatsuya got his CAD ready.

He placed his hand on the door and worked his magic. The brims of the door glowed and with a small push it collapsed.

"That's enough." Tatsuya said not bothering to wait for them to get out of their shock as he destroyed the motherboard as well as the memory cube.

"Step away from the keyboard. Your schemes have come to an end." Kaguya said with a hint of a stern glare in her eyes.

"Shiba-kun, Hinode-kun." Sayaka muttered.

"Damn you!" A man glared as he raised a gun at them and Sayaka gasped but his hand was already frozen and he began to scream in agony.

"Don't try anything foolish. It's impossible to hurt my brother without getting past me. " Miyuki advised strongly.

"Mibu-senpai, this is reality. A world where everybody receives equal treatment. Something like that can't exist. A world in which skills and aptitudes are ignored...would be a world where everybody is equally disliked. Mibu-senpai, you were used. This is the reality of their seemingly enticing mission." Tatsuya explained.

"Why? Why did it turn out like this? Is it wrong to want to get rid of discrimination?! Both of you, you must've always been compared to your talented sisters too! And must've received unwarranted insults! I'm sure everybody looked down on you!"

"I don't despise nor do I insult them. I'm sure that even Miyuki feels the same, even if the world were to insult, abuse and despise our brothers, we would give them the same love and respect. There will always be people who look down on them but there are also people who recognise their talent...their greatness." Kaguya smiled lightly.

"Mibu-senpai, I really feel sorry for you." She sighed.

"What did you say?!" Sayaka exclaimed.

"Nobody acknowledged your abilities? Was magic your only defense? My brother and Tatsuya took notice of you. Your sword skills. Your beauty and I'm sure that they are not the only ones who think the same." Kaguya said.

"Those are just superficial things." Sayaka looked dejected either way.

"But they're a part of you, too. They are part of your charm. Don't they make you who you are?" Miyuki asked. "You and our brothers got to know each other only recently. What were you expecting from them?" She questioned.

"That's..."

"In the end, no one hated you for being a Weed more than...you." Miyuki said.

"Truly, unfortunate." Kaguya shook her head sympathetically as she shook her head.

"Mibu! Use the ri-"

*growl!*

"Ah!" The watchmen screamed as their necks were chomped and electrocuted by mythical wolves made from electricity.

"Go into the system and make sure they didn't take anything or leave any virus inside." Kaguya commanded and without missing a beat they dove into the system.

Mibu grabbed the smoke bomb that landed by her feet and threw it to the ground sending a large gust of smoke all over the room and she took the opportunity to run away.

"Miyuki, leave her." Haruto said as he put her hand on her shoulder stopping her as she tried to use magic.

"Is it okay to let her go?" Miyuki asked.

"With insufficient visibility, there's no need to try too hard." Tatsuya said. "

"Also...she's securing the exit." He said as he referred to Erika who stood face to face with Sayaka Mibu.

The mystic wolves returned and rushed towards Kaguya who got down and welcomed them with a warm hug.

"Welcome back you two, you didn't find anything wrong?" She asked and they barked and licked her face in response.

"Really, well done you two what a magnificent job well done!" She praised and kissed their heads earning more licks and happy tails before they were sent back.

"All systems are clear, no file was corrupted, stolen and no virus." Kaguya said as she stood up.

"That's good, though we should get back to deal with the aftermath of this whole mess." Haruto sighed.

"Indeed." Miyuki nodded and the two younger siblings made their way out of the room first. They all made their way out of the hall and as they were about to make a turn for the stairs.

Kaguya was surprised when she was grabbed and pulled behind a pillar where she got cornered by Tatsuya.

"What's wrong Tatsuya?!" She yelped as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Kaguya..." He mumbled as his voice sent shivers as it tickled her ear.

"Y-Yes?" She asked.

"Aren't you going to praise me too? I also did my best." He said as he nuzzled into her neck.

"T-Tatsuya...u-um...well...Tatsuya, I adore how brave you are, your amazing and I couldn't imagine being without you--"

"Without me?" He teased.

"Everyone, I meant everyone!" She fumbled as she blushed and he chuckled.

"Me too." He said and they hugged.

"Tatsuya?"

"Hm?"

"Can you come here for a moment?" She asked as she coaxed him closer.

"What is it?" He asked and with a deteemined gaze she cupped his cheeks and gave him a small peck on his forehead.

"I'm going on ahead!" She exclaimed and ran away towards the stairs leaving a stunned Tatsuya.

"So cute..." He muttered as he leaned against the pillar while his cheeks burned especially where she kissed him.

☆☆☆☆☆

Once the dust cleared the authorities arrived and captured the coalition members and the press were kept outside the school. Meanwhile Sayaka Mibu was being questioned by the Presidents of the school as well as the siblings.

"For over a year, Captain Tsukasa had been convincing the Kendo club members to get rid of magic-based discrimination. He even tricked me into going to the Blanche branch office. Apparently his big brother is the leader of the Japanese branch. As soon as I entered this school, I was discriminated against as a 2nd Course student. I think I got lost in the Captain's words." Sayaka said as she explained her part of the story.

"What was the incident?" Tatsuya asked.

"Well...the Kenjutsu Club caused the disturbance during the recruitment week, I was awed by how Watanabe-senpai handled the situation with her magic skills. So I went to her and asked for coaching, but she treated me coldly." Sayaka said.

"What?" Mari gasped.

"Senpai...how could you?" Haruto looked towards Maru suspiciously.

"That's not it!" She exclaimed.

"Haruto, now's not the time to be teasing people." Kaguya scolded.

" Sorry." He said.

"But, Mibu, is that true?" Mari asked.

"You said that you were too good to pair up with me...that I should find an opponent more suitable for my skill level. I thought that it was because I was a 2nd Course student." Sayaka said.

"H-Hey, wait, I remember what happened But I didn't treat you coldly! I'm sure I said this back then..."I'm not fit to pair up with you with my mediocre skills. You should practice with someone of your level." Am I mistaken?" Mari said.

"U-Um..."

"Wait, Mari. Did you say that you turned down practicing with Mibu-san because she was stronger than you?" Mayumi asked.

"Well, taking magic into account, I may be better, but because Mibu practiced pure Kendo, I'm nowhere close to her swordsmanship abilities." Mari said.

"So...was it all because I misunderstood? What is this? I'm so stupid!" Sayaka whimpered as she started to cry.

"I subconsciously misunderstood you, in order to hate myself. I wasted a year because of a silly grudge." She sobbed.

"I don't think it was a waste." Tatsuya corrected.

"Shiba-kun."

"This is what Erika said after seeing your technique. You've become stronger since middle school, like you're a totally different person. Undoubtedly, it's because of the work you've done by yourself. You didn't get stuck in a grudge, nor drown in grief. There's no way the year you spent polishing yourself could be called a waste." Tatsuya said.

"Shiba-kun...I have only one thing to ask of you." Sayaka said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Stay like that for a bit." She said and she leaned into his chest and cried while he held her shoulders until she could calm down.

"Now, the question now is, where are all the Blanche members?" Haruto said.

"Haruto-kun, do you intend to fight them?" Mayumi asked.

"Of course not...well not entirely. We plan to annihilate them." He corrected.

"That's dangerous. That's not something a student should be doing." Mari denied strongly.

"I'm against it as well. We should leave matters unrelated to school to the police." Mayumi agreed.

"And leave Mibu-senpai's attempted robbery to family court?" Haruto asked with a slight withered glance.

"I see. You don't want to get the police involved, so you can't ignore this. But still, they are terrorists. Saegusa, Watanabe and I won't risk the student's lives." Katsuto stated.

"Of course. We weren't going to ask the Student Council or the Club management group for help in the first place." Tatsuya said.

"You're going to go alone?" Katsuto asked.

"We'd like to do that but..."

"We're going with you." Kaguya said as she and Miyuki walked forward.

"I'm going too." Erika said.

"Me too." Leo said.

"Shiba-kun, Hinode-kun, if you're doing this for my sake, please don't do it! I'm fine! I'll just get my punishment. But if something were to happen to you guys because of me..." Sayaka exclaimed with a panicked expression.

"This is not for your sake, Mibu-senpai." Tatsuya said and she gasped.

"My community has been invaded, and we've become a target for terrorists. I'll destroy everything that disturbs our precious daily lives. This is the highest priority for me." Tatsuya started with a glare surprising everyone for they're not used to seeing him like this.

"Tatsuya stop frowning like that. That's quite a scary look you got on." Kaguya said as she walked towards him and pressed her fingers between his brow. "And don't make it sound like the burden is all on you, we're here together are we not?" She smiled as she held his cheeks within her palms and he smiled slightly as he held her palms.

"Apologies, I didn't mean to frighten you." He said.

"Oh I'm not frightened but you'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning like and frowning doesn't look good on you." She pouted and he sighed feeling his growing anger subside.

"Thank you." He said.

"But Brother, how can we determine Blanche's location?" Miyuki asked.

"If you don't know something, it's best to ask somebody who does." Tastuya said and nodded at Haruto who approached the door and opened it to reveal Ono listening in on their conversation.

"Welcome, peeping-sensei." Haruto said.

"Ono-sensei?" Mayumi gasped as everyone else looked just as shocked.

"U-Um...to think that I could conceal myself from Kokonoe-sensei's best student...I was too naive." Ono smiled sheepishly.

☆☆☆☆☆

As Haruka Ono spoke with Sayaka the others were looking at the location of the hideout.

"An abandoned factory?" Haruto sighed.

"A car would probably be best." Tatsuya saidm

"We're going to openly break in?" Miyuki asked.

"Yes." Tatsuya said.

"I'll prepare the car." Kazuto said.

"Huh? Juumonji-jun, are you going too?" Mayumi asked.

"As a member of one of the Ten Master Clans, it's my duty. And as a student of First high I can't simply ignore this." Kazuto replied.

"So-"

"Saegusa, you can't go." He said, flat out rejecting her offer to go as well.

"It'd be bad for the Student Council President to be away during a situation like this." Mari said.

"I understand." Mayumi sighed. "But in that case, Mari, you can't go either! There may be pockets of resistance left on campus. It wouldn't be good if the Disciplinary Committee Chairman's missing." Mayumi pouted, making Mari flinch.

☆☆☆☆☆

The car was ready and they all drove off towards the abandoned factory with of course an additional member.

"Shiba, this is your plan. You give the orders" Katsuto said as they were all crammed up in the car.

"Okay. Leo, you secure the escape path. Erika, you help Leo take care of anyone who tries to escape."

"Is it okay if we don't catch them?" She asked.

"Don't take unnecessary risks. Taking them out is safest. Group Leader, you'll go to the back door with Kiriha-senpai. The four of us will break in through the front."

"You can reply on us." Katsuto said. "It's over there." He said as the factory became visible through the trees.

"Now, Leo!"

"Panzer!"

With his abilities Leo reinforced the car as they approached the gate and broke through it.

☆☆☆☆☆

The siblings walked through the dilapidated factory and it seemed to be empty.

"It's your turn." Haruto muttered.

"Haruto." Kaguya scolded but he stuck his tongue out.

"Don't worry Kaguya." Tatsuya smiled and closed his eyes and from his detection he found the Blanche members waiting for them with guns at the ready.

"Let's go." He said and they walked towards the door and walked into the dark room. The window burst wide open letting in the light which temporarily blinded them.

"Welcome! Nice to meet you, Shiba Tatsuya-kun and of course you Hinode Haruto-kun. And I believe those lovely Princesses are your sisters, Kaguya-kun and Miyuki-kun."

The two brothers stood in front of their sisters protectively.

"Are you the leader of Blanche?" Haruto asked.

"Forgive my rudeness. I'm the leader of the Japan branch of Blanche, Hajime Tsukasa."

"I see." Tatsuya said as he and Haruto took out their CAD's. "I advise you to surrender. Everyone, throw away your weapon and put your hands behind your head." He said but Hajime laughed, finding it amusing.

"If you think magic is the only weapon out there, you're gravely mistaken." He said and raised his hand and the armed men readied to fire.

"Shiba Tatsuya, Hinode Haruto. Join us. Your Cast Jamming which doesn't rely on Antinite...is a skill I'm extremely interested in." He said.

"Is that why you had Mibu-senpai approach us and have your little brother attack us?" Haruto asked.

"I like smart kids. But for you to nonchalantly come here even when you know so much...You're just a kid!" Hakime exclaimed as he took off his glasses and threw them in the air.

"Shiba Tatsuya, Hinode Haruto, become one of us!" He commanded as he swept his bang from his eye and magic radiated from his eyes hypnotically towards them and when he saw them slump he smirked.

"Consciousness Interference-type non-systematic magic, Evil eye, is what it's called, but how it actually works...it's a light wave oscillation spell that is projected onto the opponent's retinas by blinking a light signal in a hypnotic pattern. It's just a hypnotism technique." Tatsuya explained, causing Hajime to freeze in shock.

"I've never experienced an attempt at hypnotism on me, it's really creepy." Haruto shivered.

"However...you, did you use this to change Mibu-senpai's memories, too?" Haruto asked.

"If that's true..." Miyuki gasped.

"The lapses in Mibu-san's memory were unnaturally extreme." Tastuya confirmed.

"You low life...you should be ashamed!" Kaguya exclaimed as thunder shook the skies.

"You...How?" Hajime gasped.

"You're so foolish. Drawing attention to your right hand by removing your glasses, in order to take our eyes off of your left hand which activated your CAD...You thought that cheap trick would work?" Haruto asked. "If I can see your activation sequence, then just by removing a part of if, your magic is nothing but flashing light." Haruto shrugged.

"You can do that too?" Hajime asked as he began to sweat. "You bastards. You didn't use Cast Jamming as a counter spell?" He asked.

"That was quite rude." Tatsuya stated. "The holes in your "big shot" act are getting bigger." He said.

"Shoot! Shoot them!" Hajime exclaimed in a panic. However, before they could shoot their weapons were destroyed and collapsed from their hands.

"What is this?!"

"Did I do that?" Haruto asked as he sheathed his sword as he stood behind them all. He had took out one half of their guns while Tatsuya took the others.

"What's the matter Mr. Big shot?" Kaguya asked sternly and he cowered under their gaze. Hajime screamed and he ran through his men in terror.

"Tatsuya, let's go." Kaguya said and she walked and Tatsuya followed behind her.

"Haruto, leave the rest to your big sister and take care of these guys with Miyuki." She said as her eyes flickered through yellow and blue.

"Look after her." Haruto said and Tatsuya nodded.

"No one looks at my brother like some kind of pawn...not if I have anything to say about it." Kaguya muttered as her eyes flashed yellow.

As the two of them walked the men parted like the sea, both students looking especially frightening.

"Damn you!" One of them yelled and ran towards them with a dagger but Miyuki was faster and froze him in place.

"Miyuki, don't kill them!" Haruto exclaimed but he was already frozen and very much done.

"Nevermind, just don't kill everyone else." He said as he walked towards her.

"Don't worry, he's very much alive." Miyuki said as the frozen man fell and wailed in agony.

"You're unlucky. If you hadn't tried to hurt my beloved family, I would've let you off with a little pain, be grateful that your lives will be spared." Miyuki warned the rest of the men in the room and she brought out her CAD into the air and a magic circle appeared underneath them.

"What's this?!"

"I can't move!"

"Is this magic?!"

The men fearfully exclaimed as they were coated in ice.

"Wide Area Vibration Speed Magic...Niflheim!"

In a flash they were all frozen in ice. Haruto walked towards them questioningly and leaned into one of them and he saw a breath of air.

"Well done on holding back, they're not dead." He said and gave Miyuki a thumbs up.

☆☆☆☆☆

Meanwhile Tatsuya had disabled their weapons from behind the door

"Our weapons!"

The pair came bursting through the door and Tatsuya had his gun pointed.

"Are you ready to surrender?" Kaguya asked.

"Never." Hajime smirked and turned on his cast jamming device and so did the others behind them and all around them.

"What do you think Magicians, of real Cast Jamming?" Hajime asked proudly as though he already won.

"Hmm...what are your thoughts Tatsuya?" Kaguya asked.

"They're funded by separating factions in Ukraine and Belarus. They're sponsored by the Great Asian Alliance." Tatsuya said.

"I see." Kaguya nodded and she raised her hand.

"Kill them!"

*snap!*

A swarm of emerald scarabs appeared from small portals and flew into the room and attacked the men and Hajime watched in terror.

"Why? Why can she use magic under Cast Jamming?" Hajime cowered.

"Behold human welp and gaze into the void, for it'll be the last you'll ever see!" Kaguya exclaimed with a grin as her eyes shone yelled and whatever he saw within the portal of darkness behind her made him go pale, his knees shook as he wet himself.

"S-S-Save me!" He cried as he tried to run.

"Kaguya!" Tatsuya exclaimed as he covered her eyes and he pulled out a syringe and stabbed it in her neck and it took quick effect as she went limp and the portal as well as the scarabs disappeared.

On the other hand the door was slashed open.

"Whoa, what happened here?" Kirihara asked as he walked into a room of half eaten men as they bled out and a fainted girl in Tatsuya's arms.

"So, what about this guy?" He asked as he pointed his sword at Hajime.

"He's the leader of Blanche, Hajime Tsukasa." Tatsuya replied.

"That guy?!"

Hajime cowered as he shrieked in fright.

"You! You deceived Mibu!" Kirihara exclaimed in rage and cut off Hajime's hand and blood spewed right out.

"That's enough." Katsuto said as he walked in. He saw the man responsible for this and stopped the bleeding of his arm and Hajime fainted.

"Tatsuya..." Kaguya muttered as she came to.

"Kaguya, are you better?" Tatsuya asked as heset her down on her feet.

"I did it again...didn't I?" She muttered after she took a solemn look around.

"Yes." He replied and she bit her lip muffling her distress as he held her in hs arms.

"Did we get all of them?" Katsuto asked.

"Probably." Tatsuya nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆

Later that night the authorities arrived and apprehended.

"I wonder if this will end everything. That was quick." Leo sighed.

"Even with the plan, I ended up not having to do anything. That's boring." Erika pouted.

"Well, it's unthinkable that the Group Leader as well as Tatsuya and Haruto wouldn't beat them." Leo shrugged.

"Also, having to keep watch with you was unbelievably boring!" Erika teased.

"What'd you say?" Leo scowled.

"Don't look so worried, they'll be fine." Haruto said as he pat Miyuki's head in support.

"I know...but I can't stop worrying." Miyuki said dejectedly. "Kaguya...Brother!" Miyuki exclaimed and they rushed towards them.

"Were you hurt?" She asked.

"I'm alright." Tatsuya assured her.

"Kaguya...are you okay?" Haruto asked.

"I just...want to go home." Kaguya muttered gloomily and Haruto gave Tatsuya questioningly and he nodded.

"Okay...we'll go home." He said as he brought her in for a hug.

☆☆☆☆☆

By the time they arrived home it was raining heavily. The Shiba siblings were brought in as the rain wouldn't let up anytime soon.

"Brother, you should talk to her." Miyuki said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Tatsuya made his way to Kaguya's room. He walked on to see her illuminated by the moon as she sat on the floor which remained visible to her through her will as it continued to rain.

"Hey...which one was I?" She asked and he sat beside her.

"You were the protective big sister." He said.

"I want to make the rain stop." She said.

"I know...but for now let it poor." He said as he brought her trembling body into his chest and let her sob. "I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you." He muttered once she had relaxed and gone to sleep in his embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.