Please Be Mine! [Reynold x Oc]

By _lilith_starlight

°•I like your second son more than the first one, duke•° ♡"Please become my lover!"♡ 《Reynold Eckart x Oc》 Ch... More

○prologue○
~intro~
|Chapter 1|The second son|
|Chapter 2|Caught us cheating?!|
|Chapter 3|The sapphire ring |
|Chapter 4|Our tea party|
|Chapter 5|Can't forget it|
|Chapter 6|Second prince banquet|
|Chapter 7|Please.....just-|
|Chapter 8|Asking out|
♧♡Special Chapter♡♧
|Chapter 10|Snow Wizard|
♡Valentine's day Special♡
|Chapter 11|Between us|

|Chapter 9|Festival date|

1K 43 1
By _lilith_starlight

[Pssstt... do you hear me?]

"Your highness, you are so pretty!"

"Agree agree"

"Guys...."

[Her dress]

[Her cape]

[Her hairstyle]

"Its just a festival...and more importantly its like going to a night market. No need to be so pretty tonight"

"Your highness! Its not just a 'festival'. Its a festival date"

"Date, your highness. Your first ever date with your real true love!"

"Too loud, Flora"

"Aha...."

Date~

A normal couple would always go out.

Not me obvi.

Derrick never asked Charlotte to go out on a date. They would just have tea time in the Eckart's garden. Or maybe reading books in the imperial library.

I know....its sound kinda boring.

Its is boring.

Their relationship get even worse after Charlotte goes to war for couple of years.

"W-well, your highness! Its nice to hear that the young master asked you out, right?!"

Charlotte hummed.

"I'm suprise honestly"

"Of couse!"

"You need to be pretty for him!"

'You guys are too energatic today'

"I do look pretty... i wonder mother look like this too"

Silent fall upon them.

The previous empress, Charlotte and Callisto's birth mother died when Charlotte was still little. She didn't really have a memory with her. She just listen her brother and father tell her about her mother.

"Mother must be feel dissapointed at me if she know i'm the maniac witch of the imperial family"

"Your highness, we already talked about this"

Luna replied.

《The maniac witch of the imperial family》

Just like my brother, 'the crazy bastard of the imperial family'. Thats MY nickname. Of couse its because i'm a magician.

My brother is a swordmaster meanwhile i'm a magic user. Brother is the commander of knight and i am the mage's leader of the imperial empire.

Brother likes to make scene while using his sword, i make scene using my magic. I killed people with my own bare hands or maybe sometimes using my wand.

Not a lot ladies goes to war. They think i'm not so lady like. Derrick also thinks like that.

He thinks me going to war is going to damage his reputation.

Well who cares....

What i care is.....being by my brother's side. It have been always like that. I am my brother's shadow.

A carriage arrive in front of a festival.

'She's here'

The knight open the carriage's door and reveal Charlotte.

"Your highness-"

Even if she wear a cape around her, he still can se through her beauty.

"Reynold?"

"Ah!"

He handed his hand to her. She grab it and get out of the carriage. She then have a quick chat with the knight ad left the two of the alone.

"We have 2 hours from now on. Let's us not waste time, okay? Reynold, are you even fine?"

He snapped after a long stare at her.

"N-no...it just you are kinda diffarent today"

"I look wierd, right?"

She pull her hair to the back because of the wind of the night was kinda windy. He pull her cape to close a little bit because it was revealing her identity.

"You look beautiful tonight, your highness"

"Lottie...."

"Huh..."

"Call me lottie tonight too....you can't call me your highness"

Reynold smiled at her.

"Of couse, Lottie"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Penelope got mising yesterday! Oh my dear!"

"Not just that! She even bring a stranger home!"

They are currently at an ice-cream shop. Sitting beside each other. Charlotte pick a strawberry and vanilla flavour and share it with Reynold.

She was feeding herself and also feeding him while Reynold tell her about yesterday accident.

Quick-short rewind>

Apperently three Eckart siblings gone to the festival together. Penelope got lost in the middle of the crowd and get back home in the next morning with an unknown slave called 'Eclise'. He save her and he is going to be penelope's bodyguard and currently the Eckart household is a mess now because of it.

End of rewind>

"Parade.... i wonder if there a parade too today"

"You want to see it?"

"Yeah. Can i?"

Charlotte ask him with a sparkle and excited expression on her face.

"If you want, i'm okay with it"

"Aha! You're the best!"

She hugged him and drag him to look at the parade.

"Let's hold hand"

Reynold offer his hand to her.

"Hm?"

Charlotte looked at him. But suddenly, Reynold's face turn red.

"I-its not like what you think, idiot! I don't want you to get lost like that bitch!"

'I didn't say anything tho-'

"Language, honey. Language"

She grab his hand.

"Yeah whatever"

He pull her closer to him and they watch the parade together.

"Woah! Woah! You already bought me a lot food! I can buy this myself!"

"Relax....how can i let my fiancèe buy it"

"I am the princess of this empire. I can bought the whole store if i want!"

Reynold poke Charlotte's forehead.

"I'm buying it. So just shut up for a minute"

"You-"

He close her mouth by shoving the cotton candy she was holding just now.

"Huh"

He smile at her and buy the earing that she been eyeing a long when they bought the cotton candy.

"Come closer"

"Hmph"

Reynold then helps Charlotte to wear her new earing.

"Mirror"

He gave her the mirror.

"Oh wow"

It was beautiful. Flower shaped earing with pearls hanging to it. The earing really suited her. Reynold also nodded his head with satisfaction.

"Actually on the last day of the festival there will be a fireworks show"

"Fireworks?!"

Charlotte's eyes sparkle again.

"But.... i'm going to be busy after this"

"Oh. Its a shame then"

"Hmmm"

"Your highness the first princess"

The knights from earliet came.

"Oh"

Two hour have passed quickly.

"Hey you come closer"

"Y-yes?"

Charlotte and the knights was talking with each other.

"We will be back, your highness"

"Quick!"

The knights bowed at her and left.

"What are you planning now?"

"We're going to play firework obvious"

"Huh?"

And then they played with the firework with carefully. Except that Charlotte accidently almost burned the field that they currently playing at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 107K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
34.3K 883 100
"For loving you, I felt abandoned." Upon learning that Caliere Mezor, her fiancé, despises her until her execution, Vestia Monsiore, an abandoned pri...
679K 33.9K 66
ㅤ ♔。:*•.─────    𑁍̤ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 𝘚𝘔𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘒 * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...
22.7K 434 28
Given a second chance at life, Sirius Black is sent into hiding by the Order yet again -- this time in the Muggle world to heal from the scars of his...