K.G.F - the turn of events ||...

nochuluv7 द्वारा

Have you ever wondered if you fell asleep in one place and woke up somewhere else the next? Priya is a hardc... अधिक

Casting
prolouge
Ch 1-1
1-2
1-3
1-4
1-6
1-7
Chapter 2
2-0
2-1
2-2
2-3
2-4
2-5
2-6
2-7
2-8
2-9
2-10
2-11
2-12
2-13
2-14

1-5

1.8K 94 30
nochuluv7 द्वारा

Author pov

Rocky heard everyone scream and run away. He looked ahead and saw kamal with his goons. Him and priya broke their hug and Reena immediately took her hands and pulled her away from Rocky.

"You are giving him so much importance and even got beaten up by him? I don't know where you came from but before knowing where vidhan sabha is in Bangalore and how the weather is here..you should've known how bad I am." He took out his gun. "And now it's too late."

Reena came in between and stopped her fiancé. "Don't waste the bullet, he's not worth it."

She looked and priya first and then Rocky. "Do you know why I called them here? Not to fight with you again but to show your value. There's a limit to love...that also with my sister. Don't think she will be yours after that small talk, it was just alcohol talking."

She folded her hands "I'll give you one last chance to prove your masculinity, you hugged her when it was just me and other irrelevant people here, if you have the guts to touch her in-front of this many goons with weapon then she's yours."

Everyone pointed their guns are Rocky and he turned around to leave the place.

Even if priya was under the influence of alcohol she will never forget this golden scene. She wasn't scared or disheartened.

Everyone started laughing there. "Hey you don't have the guts." "Keep going keep going" "hey hotshot, there is store nearby, tell them my name. my father in law will give you dozen of bangles." The laugh became more loud.

"Your lover is backing away look" kamal told her.

She just smirked "maybe it's time for you to back away."

He was confused why she was happy even now. That's when the wall was destroyed and and liquid flooded the whole club.

"It's petrol." A guy confirmed.

The same people who were laughing at him were now pleading for their life. He lit up his cigarette not even caring about the fact that if the fire catches the petrol then everyone there will be dead.

The silence in the club was so intense. He came forward and stood infront of priya. She was not scared of him and smiled. He moved his hands upwards but stopped right before he touched her.

"I heard that some people get too jealous of lovers. Not everyone who puts their finger on the trigger is a shooter and not everyone who put hands on woman is a man." He looked at at Reena and continued.

"And my value is only understood by the people who love me and no one else. Your sister definitely does. That's the only thing which matters to me."

Reena was silenced after what he said. She finally understood that if there's anyone in this world who can take care of her sister, it's him. He may look like a roadside Romeo but he still respected woman.

"Hey, who said something about bangles?" He turned around to face the goons.
"A-Actually the business has been failing so I was just p-promoting it...a-ahh sorry bhai." That guy trembled and almost pissed his pants.

"Oh right who said about having guts?" This time everyone backed away a little bit sacred about what he will do.

Rocky blew a kiss "thank you for giving me that idea."

He went back to his serious mode and faced kamal this time. "The one who decides to live in a city learns about the place."

"The one who's here to rule makes the whole city know about him."

Priya couldn't fall more in love with the guy in red jacket who was making everyone speechless.

"If you think you are bad...I'm your dad." He finished it off with another puff of the cigarette.

Kamal was about to respond back but someone else entered the room. Rajendra desai "Everybody out."

"Oh father in law"

Everyone followed his order and went outside. Priya also. She looked at Rocky one last time before going out. He winked at her and she shyly went out.

"You're lucky, you got saved." Kamal said.

"He's not here to save me. He's here to save you from me." Rocky spat the words at him.
__________________
Priya POV

I'm at the DYSS part office right now. I wasn't even interested in coming at first but Rajendra Desai forced me and Reena to come as well. And I also remembered Rocky will be here so why not.

He made us wear a white saree because umm follow the dress code he said. Not that I'm complaining. I look pretty.

I can't even bother to pay attention to whats happening. I already saw this movie more than 12 times so I knows what's gonna happen. Right now my eyes are just searching for one particular person who's name starts with R and ends with ocky.

Me and Reena were standing with her father I guess mine also now. I did see that chaos tho which Garuda created when he entered. Ignoring that I looked around again and this time I finally found him. My face lit up after seeing him and I couldn't keep my smile in.

"My father trusts you all and I came here to keep that alive." I turned my eyes to look at Garuda and found him already looking at me and Reena. I felt so uncomfortable.

Wait...as long as I remember reena was not included in the scene. Then why are we both here? Something has changed...

"My father made a big empire...I'll make it even bigger." Oh how much I wanna punch his face and break that statue in front of him.

He walked towards and stood in front of father. "I hope you still remember your promise to my father." He again looked at me and Reena from head to toe.

"Won't you introduce your daughters to me." Our father looked baffled and I saw his grip getting tighter around his stick.

"This is Reena my oldest daughter and this is Priya my younger one." He said.

"You promised my father to get your oldest one married to me and younger one married to vikrant right." What? I swear I saw the movie more than 12 times and I never knew something like this was there...but Kamal and Reena are engaged?

Author POV

At that time someone else clenched his fist ready to attack anytime.

"I heard that your older one is engaged with Kamal and my father agreed to it so forget about the promise you made." Everyone relaxed after he said that. Everyone. However the next thing he said was very unexpected.

"I want to marry your youngest daughter instead." Priya couldn't feel the ground. She was overwhelmed with everything. The new twist in the story...she didn't know what might happen now. She started crying.

Rocky pov

My eyes never left her. I saw her in that white saree and the way she looked everywhere to see my glimpse. I knew she is looking for me.

When our eyes met I could feel a spark inside of me. That's when Garuda entered, the one I'm supposed to kill.

I also saw how he is looking at my sona from top to bottom and I swear I'll take gauge his eyes out and play with it like a golf ball.

When he said he wanted to marry Priya I swore that I will behead him in front of thousands of people with pride.

You chose the most painful death Garuda. She cried because of you. I will not even let my father in law live peacefully if he makes my jaan cry then who the hell are you.

"A lions breath is more powerful than its roar."

__________________
Btw guys, new updates will be every Saturday and Sunday

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

48.1K 2.1K 15
( COMPLETED ) '' I seriously hate you '' When she said this his face became hard and hundred times more scary He quickly pulled her closer and digg...
57.5K 2.4K 50
Rajni Thivari a 21st-century girl is a big fan of Kgf when she saw part 2 she was disappointed when Rocky died she is the typical girl who doesn't ha...
48.6K 3.9K 57
Congratulations!!! Reena said. Why?? Rocky asked. I LOVE YOU❤️ Reena replied... what the hell? Kamal and Rajendra Shetty asked. That's the truth...
43.4K 2.1K 42
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 �...