The Extra || H.P. fan fiction

Av AriusMagnus

Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I publ... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Park
Chapter 2: 🅃🅁🄰🄽🅂🄵🄴🅁🅁🄴
Chapter 3: 🅿︎.🅴︎. 🆃︎🅴︎🅰︎🅲︎🅷︎🅴︎🆁︎
Chapter 4: 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦 ◈
Chapter 5: ᵖˡᵃᵗᶠᵒʳᵐ 9 ᵃⁿᵈ ¾
𝔓𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢 💎✨🌑
Chapter 6: ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 𓅃
Chapter 7: 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𓄂𓃮𓅃𓆙
Chapter 8: ꓄ꁝꏂ ꋪꄲꄲꂵ ꋪꏂꆰ꒤ꋬꋪꂵꏂꋊ꓄ ✨🍁
Chapter 9: ꎇꀤꋪꌗ꓄ ꉓ꒒ꍏꌗꌗꍟꌗ 🍿✨
Chapter 10: ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ 💢
Chapter 11: ꌗꍟᐯꍟꋪꀎꌗ ꌗꈤꍏᖘꍟ
EXTRA
Chapter 12: ₲ⱤɆ₳₮ Ⱨ₳ⱠⱠ
Chapter 13: 𝔽𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟
Chapter 13.5: 🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎ 🅸︎🆂︎ 🆄︎🅽︎🅴︎🆇︎🅿︎🅴︎🅲︎🆃︎🅴︎🅳︎
Chapter 14: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔲𝔰
Chapter 15 : 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
Chapter 16 : 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡
Chapter 17 : Tᕼᗴ TᖇOᒪᒪ
Chapter 18: 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕
Chapter 19: Quidditch Match
Chapter 19.5: 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 (𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2)
Chapter 20: 🄻🄴🅃🅃🄴🅁
Chapter 21: 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 🌠❄🎄🎆
Chapter 22: 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 𝐸𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑
Chapter 23: 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡
Chapter 24 : TᕼᗩT ᗷᖇᗩT

Chapter 3.5: Tᕼᗴ ᖴᗩᒪՏᕼᗷᗩᑕKՏ

438 19 22
Av AriusMagnus

Hi - speak Filipino language
Hi - English language
Hi - thoughts in Filipino along with morgen & Orpheus
Hi - thoughts

Warning ⚠️
*sensitive topic.
*beating up.

(A/n: This will be a free chapter. I hope you like it. And sorry for my grammatical mistakes.)

...🌑✨🍁🍀

Y/n P.O.V..

1 year later... April 28, 1990

'Ah.. What a relief.' I thought while watering the plant on the backyard. It was so peaceful.

Kinda I turned habits doing a watering or planting before reading my uncle's books, it has a hand writing on it, more likely he likes correctly the errors and re-writing on it. He really is genius I ever met.

Now.. thinking about it, I remember what happened when I got first guidance last year and how ironically it is.

Flashbacks~

Y/n P.O.V.

I got called from the guidance office while I'm with harry except they didn't call his guardian making me confused, they only called my uncle. Me and Harry following the female teacher who's witness that I kicking the p.e teacher.

Harry was quite nervous what will happened to me. Well to be honest. I literally blithe, I'm really satisfied on what I did to the teacher, even they will expelled me. I never realize that I have wide grinned in my faces right now.

Third P.O.V.

The teacher who's in front was turned around and stare at you, making you confused. Now you noticed her name tag on it.

'Alexia A. Silva' you read in thought.

Suddenly you got attack a hug from you making you more bewildered at her gestured to you.

"Thank you! I've been trying to get more evidence to accused him because he assault some female stuff and also including the female teachers too, considering they'be been trying to fired him but we still have lack of evidence. But I'm glad you manage to do it, even it's wrong to tell you even I'm a teacher. It was brilliant! Thank you.. " she said in sincere while almost crying.

You awkwardly standing there while you giving some tissue to a teacher. You kinda not used to it when stranger suddenly hugging like this. Harry was also awkwardly standing too tag along with you.

Who'd thought you can be to save the day.

Now the teacher stand up she give you a wink. More likely saying 'good luck'. She opened the door and seeing the P.E. teacher who's sitting in the chair while have some ice pack on it while your uncle waving at you.

"You need to go back to your classroom Mr. Potter." She said with a soft voice to harry making stare at you, you just gave him a nod. He gave a smile and mouthing to you saying 'good luck.' Even he was nervously about what will happened to you. He knows you will be fine later.

You gave a thumps up before he leave and close the door making you start stare at your uncle.

You didn't know if your uncle really cared about you kicking a teacher or just pretending not too... Or maybe he was disappointed. You didn't care anyway because your more excited right now seeing more drama later.

You sit beside him while you bowed a little to your head. While ma'am Alexia who's behind to principal and whispering to them and giving approval.

"I have a few questions for you miss adlawan." The principal said in calm tone.

You nod at her.

"Why did you kick your teacher, miss adlawan?" She asked. When you about to answering her someone middling on it.

"Ma'am! That child doesn't have respect! I didn't even do anything! They just kick me without a reason!-"

"Uhmm, sir I'm the one who questioning in here, sir not you." You politely retorted making the P.E teacher almost blood boil. Uncle Luke also was amusing to your politely respond.

"You little-"

"Language, sir Paul." Principal said with a calm tone but that sentence make him shut it his mouth, she turned around to you and asked again.

"Why did you kick your teacher, miss adlawan?"

You answered without hesitation. "He made a disrespectful joke about being a women ma'am. And he said it was worthless. He even laughing about it and abusing the other teachers too ma'am."

This make she turned to sir Paul with a blank stare. While your uncle patting your head making you confused a bit but you didn't mind it at all.

'I want more drama.' You bored thought.

"Isn't true, sir Paul? You making a joke comment for women and assaulting someone?" She asked with hint of venom.

"Ma'am she just lying to you!"

"Eh? Really? Or you really can't accept because women are more achievement than you are." It was now your uncle make a comment.

Some of them kinda shock when they heard about your uncle comment.
It was kinda amusing to you, cause it was the first time commenting some kind of sarcastic replied.

"Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? Your a grown men love tormenting a ladies?" Uncle Luke said with a suddenly serious expression. Making sir Paul laugh at him.

"So what? Women are useless. It's quite hilarious they still attend some working. They should stay in the house make some cook for us men! You should be grateful, brat!" He slightly mocking reply to your uncle, without realize you smirk yourself.

'Man. Did he just exposed himself? What an idiot.'

"Huh? Say one more time-" The principal was still asking Paul but got cut off by suddenly by your uncle making fist on the table making split in half.

It was damaged and crashed with using his fist, it has few blood dripping on the table.

"Oh ..I'm sorry principal and sir Paul, there is a mosquito in here." You uncle said with a his smile on his face making them froze in their places.

You got wide eyes on what you witnessing right now making wanted yourself cheering your uncle.

'I thought his really good using magic! I guess he can used his fist too! Man.. His so strong.'

Sir Paul was now almost getting wet himself. He imagine himself if he got by your uncle. It will literally crashed their skull.

Your uncle patting your shoulder making stare at him. He gave you a smile more likely he was proud of you, you smiled back.

You start to stand up along with your uncle and about to left.

Suddenly Paul was about to grab your collar. But you manage to dodge it and grab his hand twisting it and drop it on the floor still holding his arm and twisted again making him groan in pain.

"Heh.. That's my kid right there." You heard from your uncle while he come to you to grabbed him more tightly. Suddenly someone open the door harshly.

" Your under arrest, Paul Averhan. Assaulting with a female co- teacher and a child." Said the pulis who's opened the door at the same time.

When they witnessed, it was quite hilarious to them that a grown men got beat up by a child without someone helping them.
Without realize that Paul was now the principal already make her angered.

"You're fired! Paul Averhan. You are no longer teaching this school!" She roared in anger making Paul froze again at his place.

You heard some of pulis whispered each other.

"Who new that kid have a style like his father."

"Right?! That kid can beat some useless grown men. Hah! I admired that kid. I guess I need to teach them about combat to my kids."

"I guess I can teach to my daughter too!"

They are happy whispering each other making you admired them.

You sigh yourself in relief

'That was refreshing'
.
.
.
End flashback~
.
.

I chuckled myself when that happened, since then Dudley's gang didn't try to bullying me after that happened even for harry, only when I'm not with him. They secretly tormenting him sometimes when they're got home.

'Come think of it.. I'm completely calm after someone try attacking me. What the hell happened with my previous life?' I thought a bit

Never mind, I just shook it deep sigh and ignored what happened last year.

Right now I didn't receive a letter for Hogwarts even I'm already 11 years old.

But since harry's was still 10 years old, if even I got a letter a Hogwarts at the end, I didn't want harry leaving him alone. I even thought about him as a little brother.

Who knew how chaotic it will happened to both of us, if I'm always stuck with him. Well for me, it would be fun adventure.

For example; I literally helping him and teach some one of our assignment for up coming examination and then he getting bit improve though. Until someone try to picking on him when we still answering questions but I used wandless and nonverbal magic to sneak it, putting some enchanting spells that they will get sneeze for 30 seconds straight.

I'm quite sneaky eh, right?

Right now I dig some hole, not deep in and put some small mango tree and I mumbled some spells.

"Bugiania Sanoree."

It was one of the spells that I read from online when I were teenager in my past life. I literally have a note on my notebook that I've writing all spells, trying to remembering from my previous life.

(A/n: Bugiania Sanoree

[Repels bugs, could come in useful if you were in a thickly populated bug area. Works on spiders too.]
by Angela.

I just found in the Internet.)

'Aghh I really can't remember some others of my memories.' thought it quite frustration.

'Hey Y/n.' A two familiar voice greet me

'Hey Orpheus, Hello Morgen.' I greet them back

They are silent for a second. Then one of them start speak.

'By the way. I remember when it was your first time in floo network.' Morgen said then he start laugh.

I cringed. I don't wanna try using floo network ever again. It was the most unpleasant feelings that I ever had that time.

Flashbacks~

" Privet drive 10, Little Whinging, Surrey." He said then he throw it making shut it my eyes while also immediately closing my nose including my mouth. Green flames make two of us suddenly disappear.

I feel myself floating at first, but then sudden making me almost fall down on the ground. I still keep closing my eyes and mouth including my nose.

"Where here." Uncle Luke said while I can feel he move out in fireplace. I slowly open my eyes and try to move out.

I success but the problem is my clothes are dirty making me groaned annoyed.

'Aghh not my clothes!'

I accidentally inhaling some dirt making me sneezing non stop while my uncle stare at me with amusement smirk on his face.

'I regret it. I'm gonna wipe your grinned on your face Howard.' Groaned in my thoughts

I saw his wand pointed at me without saying a spell. Suddenly they making the dirt on my clothes, vanish. I guess he even clean on my face.

I stopped getting sneezing when he do that.

"You okay?" He asked still wearing his grin on his face.

'Do I look okay to you when I'm sneezing non stop?' I sassy in my thought

I just rolled my eyes making him laugh more.

"Well... This is our permanent new home." He said making me stare at him for a second.

"Wait.. A second uncle. Where are we again?"

I knew that I never heard wrong on what he said early.

"Where in Privet drive 10, Little Whinging, Surrey . This is our permanent home for us." He said.

'Oh.. Then... We live in few blocks to harry potter.... Is this coincidence?'

"So.. You just rented this house.. Huh.." I asked while admired the room. It was likely the same location place on the movie in harry's live but the difference is the decorations making me smile.

'I guess this is okay.'

"Since you gonna attend to another school. You should learned to speak in English. It's okay if your accent was american or Filipino. They didn't mind it at all."

'Welp this is gonna be a pain in the ass.'
.
.

.

End of flashback~
.
.
.
.

"Well I'm really surprised that we live in the few blocks as a neighborhood to harry's house." I mumble in amusement continued planting a mango.

'Well if I'm being honest. It wasn't coincidence, after all. It was meant to be see each other.' Morgen said, more like he suggest it.

I shook myself.

'I always thought that you guys the one making about my destiny to meet them.'

I can feel the two are staring each other before they speak.

'It wasn't us' they unison.

'Oh right. You guys just my guardian after all. Not sort of God, right?' I said while laugh a bit.

'...'

I ignore their silence, just continue finishing to planting mango tree, after that I knew myself I'm sweating as hell. I wipe myself, using my towel before I do it again. I noticed some a car who's stopped right in front of our house making me stop doing it.

They making down the window shield, I see their unfamiliar faces. It was a man who's driving, and on his right side was women making me thought they are a couple.

I asked shouted "Do you need something sir?!"

The man stare at me and smile genuinely to me more likely he was shy to say something. "Can I have asked something."

"Of course sir!"

I noticed he was about asked something until he notice I was planting something making him pick interest.

"What are you try to planting, dear?" It was turned his wife asked me

"Oh it was mango, ma'am, sir. Do you want some, ma'am, sir? We have some more fruits in here, wait!" I ran to straight to the kitchen and grab some plastic to put it on some six mango. And I ran back again then give it to the person, making them amusement and the same time bewildered at my gesture.

"Oh.. Uh thank you... Uh"

"I'm Nacht sir!"

"Oh thank you dear nacht." The women who's now speaking to me.

"No problem ma'am." I said while giving them a small smile.

'Ah.. Sh*t my habit.' I thought

Suddenly there is someone was in the back of their car, making me stare at the child. It was a girl with a bushy hair, she was holding some book on her hand making me pick interest.

"Is that a book?" I asked

She nodded shyly.

"Your a smart girl then! I like you! I hope if we meet we're gonna be friends each other." I grinned at her. She smiled back.

"You have a nice teeth in there, Nacht." He complement.

"Oh thanks you sir."

"I guess.. I'll we will meet you in the future, kid" He said while he close the window. They start the engine.

"We will." I mumbled while still waving at them goodbye.

'Oh wait.. I forgot to asked their name! Wait.. Nevermind.'

"Welp.. I'm gonna continue what am doing."

I was about continued to doing. I heard my uncle calling.

"Y/n! Launch time!"

I smiled

"Coming!"

.
.

...✨☀🍁🍀

Words; 2567

Date posted; Dec 13, 2022

©AriusMagnus

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

582K 19.2K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
119K 1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...
81.6K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...