๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ  ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘! ๐Ÿ 
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ: ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”?!
๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐†๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‚!
๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐๐„๐€๐๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐€** ๐****!
๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!
๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐”๐๐€๐‚ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘&๐!
๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐' ๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐„๐๐‡๐€๐†๐„๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐€๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜'๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐๐๐‚๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‚๐”๐”๐”๐”๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’!

329 12 104
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐋𝐮𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧, 𝟓𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟒:𝟐𝟒𝐩𝐦

The first bad boy steps outside of the limousine.

Cornell: I cannot believe that it took so damn long for a new season but I am glad to be the first one here. I think y'all are gonna see me as a mixture of Snoop and um...Eazy. A fake ass bully. *chuckles* Just kidding, I'm nice.

"I like how damn near everything in this house is blue. I better see Redman or DMX walk through that door next." Nelly says, walking upstairs.

The second bad boy runs inside and starts doing backflips.

Christopher: LUDA! I know that the last guy with my birth name was very disrespectful towards women but I am nothing like that, I promise. My cousin, Monica can vouch for me.

Luca (Producer): Boy, shut the fuck up with the good guy act. Spill the tea about what you and Bizzy did to Ginuwine after he cheated on your cousin?

Christopher: *lies* Nothing, he's a good friend of ours.

Nelly comes back downstairs to greet Luda.

"Cornell is a weird ass name to me, I am so glad that you go by Nelly." Luda randomly says.

"Ah, I sense you're gonna piss me off like Chingy and 50 did. Hmm..." Cornell wonders.

"What they do?" Luda asks.

"Tell me what you did to Elgin and I'll tell you about my beef." Nelly responds.

"Biz and I jumped his ass at the club, then we got some thots to jump his new girl, Aaliyah and then Monica got her licks in too. She stayed calm for the cameras because she's mad chill but if you push her buttons, she snaps. Anyway, her little homeboys got it out for me and Biz now. Fighting DMX may be a challenge but fighting Timbo? Even Dr. Dre could whoop his ass." Luda explains.

Nelly: Goddamn! I know for a fact that X is gonna be casted this season with all them unnecessary cameos he did last season. Luda better watch out, Eazy was one of the strongest fighters of season 1 and still couldn't win against X. Good luck, Luda.

"Now what's up with you and 50 and Chicken wings?" Luda quizzes.

Cornell: So this nigga really just called his labelmate "Chicken Wings" *cackles* Damn Chingy, not even the nigga who signed you likes you! SAD!

"He disrespected my girl during his little beef with Ja Rule and I made his ass apologize to her. As for Chingy, that nigga wants to be me so bad, I can't stand his little wack ass." Nelly replies, bluntly.

Ludacris: Hmmm, I understand why he don't like 50 but the Chingy beef sounds like pure jealousy to me.

The third bad boy climbs inside of the house through the kithchen window, one of the chairs fall down on top of him.

André: I DID NOT WANT TO JOIN THIS SHOW! The producers told me that I was getting my own reality TV show, I signed their contract and boom here I am! I guess this'll have to do. Imma be like Mike, calm and collected until you fuck around and find out.

André pushes the chair off of him and runs over to Luda and Nelly.

"Monica's cousin and Ashanti's boyfriend! Lovely to see y'all in person...Much shorter than I thought." André grins.

"It has been 5 years since your breakup with Erykah and you ain't been the same since. Imma let the shade slide because you're not the real you no more, you might be a clone." Luda shrugs.

"A what?!" André and Nelly ask in unison.

The fourth bad boy walks in.

Clifford: I'm the wiser Clifford. Imma talk my shit to your face and throw the first hit. You wanna be messy? Be messy to the core! Meth was a bitch to me, on my Moms.

"What's yo real name, T.I.?" Nelly asks him.

"Clifford." He mumbles in response.

Cornell: Will Luda be as sus as Big since they got the same birth name? Will T.I. drive hoes crazy like Meth did since they got the same birth name? Will André be weak as fuck like Dr. Dre since they got the birth name? Hmmm, production is up to something.

"Production is weird for casting three niggas with the same name as three legends in the game from season 1 knowing damn well these knockoffs could never be on their level." Nelly laughs.

"Dr. Dre's real name is Andre?!" André asks.

Nelly: Slow ass. The fuck do you think the Dre in his stage name stands for?!

"Are you looking for a fight, you dumb bastard?" Luda asks Nelly.

Nelly: Let's hope you have this energy for X.

"Boy you allowed a one hit wonder to make you mad! I can't take your corny ass seriously." Clifford laughs.

Nelly: That cap is falling off that big square ass head of yours. Wear a beanie or sum shit, clown ass.

The next bad boy walks inside.

"I LOVE THIS MAN! HE'S FIRE!" André squeals.

The bad boy smiles and thanks 3 Stacks.

Damian: I'm the first international bad bwoy in BBC history. Jamaica! Mi promise fi mek unu proud of mi. (Translation: I promise to make you guys proud of me.)

Jack (Producer): Do you like NYC? Will you be as messy as your good friend, Nasir?

Damian: Yes to both questions.

Jack: What's your opinion on your fellow Jamaican bad boys, Big and Busta?

Damian: Dem nice.

The bad boys all greet him and dap him up.

André starts twirling his hair, giggling nervously.

Cornell, Clifford and Christopher all side eye one another and then they side eye André. Damian feels very uncomfortable and clears his throat, loudly.

"You are just as talented as your Father, icon behavior." André grins.

Cornell: André, stop fangirling over this nigga! This is reminding me of how giddy Ashanti was when she met MJ.

Hilda (Producer): Did Mike flirt with her?

Cornell: Hilda...Do not remind me of that. I wanted to fight him but Tito and Jackie were there.

Hilda sniggers and quickly apologizes.

"What is like being Jamaican?" Luda asks him.

"What is like being American?" Damian questions in response.

"That sounds dumb." Luda scoffs.

"Almost as dumb as you tinking yuh cyaan get away wit getting mi fren close fren jumped by some skettles." Damian responds. (Translation: Almost as dumb as you thinking you can get away with getting my friend's close friend jumped by some wh*res.)

"So you're gonna be a problem, I see. You're friends with DMX." Luda sighs.

"So what?!" Damian shouts.

André: Something tells me that X has been talking mad shit about Luda to Damian. It almost feels like X is siccing Damian on Luda for some weird reason. I could be wrong so don't pay too much attention to what I said.

"Damian, be real. The man boldly cheated on Luda's cousin on a whole TV show for the whole entire world to see. Ain't no way you'd be cool if that happened to one of your female cousins or any other woman in your family. Just think about it." Clifford says.

"Mi nah care about nunnadat! Aaliyah ad nutting to do wit Monica an Elgin's likkle situation. If yuh waan be mad at anybody, be mad at Elgin only. Monica love war too much, fuck har!" Damian rants in response. (Translation: I don't care about none of that! Aaliyah had nothing to do with Monica and Elgin's little situation. If you wanna be you wanna be mad at anybody, be mad at Elgin only. Monica loves war too much, fuck her!)

André: *gasps* Damian. That was fucked up to say.

Cornell: Shit's gonna hit the fan.

Clifford: I understand where Bob Marley's most popular son is coming from since Monica and Aaliyah were beefing on BGC prior to Liyah snatching Ginuwine from her but that's what makes this shit worse! Liyah shoulda known better, there's a reason why her, Lisa and Kim were too afraid to defend Brandy on BGC whenever Monica punked her. *shrugs* Just sayin'.

Luda starts swinging on Damian, Jr. Gong kicks Christopher down to the floor and starts stomping him out, André jumps in and Damian pushes him away.

"Ah weh wrong wit yuh, bwoy?! Yuh see mi ask you fi jump in?! Did yuh likkle skettle babymudda f*** and suck the common sense outta yuh?! Bomboclaat!" Damian shouts. (Translation: What is wrong with you, boy?! Did you see me asking you to jump in?! Did your little slut of a babymama f*** and suck the common sense outta you?! Holy Moly!)

"I am never having your back again, you just hurt my feelings." André pouts, trying not to cry.

Cornell and Clifford side eye one another again and then they side eye André again.

Clifford: Is this nigga tryna be his Puff to his Big? Weird ass, stop the madness!

While Damian and André continue bickering over something minor like Eazy and Foxy did last season, Luda grabs Dame by his dreads and pulls Damian down to the floor.

André kicks Luda away and starts whooping his ass. The security guards drag them all away from one another.

Luda has a knot from Damian, André's lip got busted by Luda and Damian has a black eye from Luda.

Clifford and Cornell are speechless.

"Not shit popping off already. Where are the other two niggas?" Nelly asks.

"There's actually 3 more supposed to be coming. There's 16 castmates this season." Hilda (Producer) responds.

Cornell: Fuuuck. Whyyyy?!

The next bad boy walks inside.

"Be fucking for real, why is he here?!" Clifford shouts.

Curtis: I am going to be way more iconic than my mentor, I'm too embarrassed to even say his name.... *sighs* His name is Dr. Dre! He really let the whole cast punk his ass?! That shit IS NOT gonna EVER happen to me, I wish a motherfucker would.

"Why are you mad that I'm apart of this season? I'm the most popular rapper out right now." Curtis grins.

"You ain't as good as me, that's for damn sure." T.I. responds.

"Does anyone know who this bobblehead having ass nigga is? Where the fuck did you come from? What hits do you have? I am so confused." 50 questions.

The bad boys laugh their asses off at a salty Clifford.

"Luda, André, Damian. What happened?" 50 asks, staring at their bruises.

All three of them stay silent, glaring at one another.

"It's a long story." Nelly responds.

50 acts like he can't hear Cornell and walks upstairs.

"Dickhead." Cornell mumbles under his breath.

The seventh bad boy walks inside.

"THE FIRST BRITISH BAD BOY IN HISTORY! LET'S BLOODY GO, FUCKERS!" David yells.

"Nice, Spice Girl's husband." André grins.

David: I only came here because my wife and her group rejected both BGC seasons and they wanted me to join BBC because they regret not joining it. *sighs* I really hope nobody fucking starts with me, I hate fighting.

"I know all of you except for that one." Dave says, pointing at Clifford.

"Nigga, don't play with me." T.I. shouts.

"What did you just call me?" David asks.

"He's slow, don't worry." 50 says, walking downstairs.

"Ayy, it's the In Da Club guy who hangs out with Eminem." David smiles.

50's smile drops and David fake coughs.

"50 Censorships, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have dissed you like that." Dave laughs, nervously.

"Imma call Curtis that now." The final bad boy says, scaring Fifth.

Ludacris: Not 50 damn near passing out. *cackles*

Cameron: I'm here to rep Dipset to the fullest! Aaaaand I love drama A LOT! Imma beef with the whole cast just for the fuck of it, I wanna piss everybody off and I'll do just about anything to make em mad. I do not give a fuck!

"Look at this buck toothed gorilla, huffing and puffing because I didn't allow his ass to punk me." Cam cackles.

"Whose huffing and puffing, donkey?! Ain't nobody afraid of you, I could destroy your career if I really wanted to." Curtis responds.

"Do it, Cuuuurtis! Please!" Cam fake begs.

"Get him again for me." T.I. wheezes with laughter.

Cam nods his head, slowly.

Cameron: Who the fuck is he?

"If you're gonna ask who I am, Imma just swing on you." Clifford warns.

"Did you have this energy for 50, though?" Nelly asks.

Clifford is about to swing on Nelly and Cam blocks his hits.

"Nah, homie. You said you wanna swing on me and I don't take that shit lightly." Cam seethes, spits on him then pushes him.

The Bad Boys:

Damian: Likkle nasty bwoy. Why im ah spit pon T.I. fah? Poor bredda cyan catch ah break. (Translation: Little nasty boy. Why is he spitting on T.I. for? Poor brother can't catch a break.)

Clifford tackles Cam to the floor and elbows him twice, Cam snatches the hotep's hat off of his head and starts hitting the hotep on his head, multiple times.

Clifford headbutts Cam, knocking Killa Cam out.

"I disliked you before T.I. but we can definitely form an alliance now." 50 says, dapping Clifford up.

Clifford: So this whole time...This nigga was shading me just for the fuck of it? Weirdo.

The bad boys except for André then walk upstairs to get ready for the day.

3 Stacks stares at Killa waiting for him to wake up. Cam finally gains back his consciousness and rubs his eyes.

"That fucking bulldog gave me a còncussion." Killa winces.

André: I mean he has a big ass head, of course you were gonna get one.

"I mean...you did spit on him, that's evil. I thought only females did that shit." André responds.

"I thought only females permed their hair and wore dresses." Cam retorts.

"Well I thought only females wore pink and got butthurt that 50 didn't wanna kiss their bare a**cheeks!" André screeches.

Cam laughs. "You maaaad! You maaaad! You maaaad!"

"Do you want another concůssion, brother? Cause I'll give your ass one." André threatens.

"That busted lip tells me otherwise but okay." Cam shrugs.

"Watch your back, Killa." 3 Stacks warns.

Cam chuckles and then falls asleep, the producers call in a nurse to check on him.

Cornell: Bruh...Not T.I. actually giving this nigga a concūssion. Cam really ran up and somehow still got done up. Yikes.

David: The funniest thing about this is...Technically Nelly was the one who was actually gonna get a concusşion. This just gave me an idea.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟖:𝟓𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞́'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟐.
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 "𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚" 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫, 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 & 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟐.
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 "𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞" 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟐.

The bad boys are now in a limousine on the way to the club.

"Cam, how you feeling?" 50 asks, trying not to smirk.

"Don't fucking start with me, Curtisss! I got a headache!" Cam shouts.

"Shoulda never came at me like that and there would be no problems." T.I. shrugs.

"Look, I just wanna know if Luda and Dré are actually dating these two gorgeous women?" Nelly asks.

David: Ashanti, please come get your man. He's gonna cheat on you.

Jack (Producer): Didn't you just mess with one of the maids before your wife showed up?

David: No, I love Vicky.

"Kelis rejected me 14 times, we're just friends." André shrugs.

Kelis: Why would you tell everybody that? Dumbass. *sniggers*

"Don't let that break you, 3 Stacks. The bitch sounds like she smokes 50 a day anyway." Fifth responds, giving André a side hug.

"That was very bitchy of you to say, you act like you're a prize. The muscles won't turn everybody on, sweetheart. I don't know what Frankie saw in you at all, you disgust me." Victoria retorts.

Cornell: I was confused for a second and then I realized Vivica played Frankie in Set Her Off? Is that the name of the movie?

"So you're cheating on David with Kelis? I knew yo ass was gay! Everybody was telling me that Scary and Ginger were fucking but I knew it was a lie. You were the one fucking on random bitches including Kelis, y'all are both ugly so I get it. Ugly hoes gotta stick together, might as well fuck each other too." 50 quips.

David and André start jumping Curtis while Kelis starts flirting with Damian.

"I am single. Trina is just my friend." Luda exclaims.

Damian: Delayed response. *cackles* Interesting.

"How is he losing?! These two seem so weak." Clifford cackles, high fiving Cam.

David slaps Clifford across the face and Clifford punches him back, Dave headbutts T.I., knocking the man whose gonna have a spoiled disrespectful ass son in the future out.

"And by the way, Cam. You should be going off on Nelly for that conćusśion of yours. He would have felt the pain you're feeling now, had you not stood up for-" 50 starts choking Dave out, cutting him off.

Katrina: This is ghetto as fuck.

Rose (Producer): I know your ass ain't talking about ghetto. We wanted you on BGC for a reason.

André starts laughing his ass off, squeezing onto Damian's arm.

"Ah weh yuh ah laugh at?" Damian questions. (Translation: What are you laughing at?)

"They really rolled out of the limo because of ONE rat." André cackles, making Damian snigger.

"Nah, cause now I wanna fight somebody! Check your man, Posh Spice." Nelly shouts at her.

50 stops fighting David. Dave starts swinging on Nelly and accidentally hits Damian in the face.

"LAWD GOD!" Damian yells.

"He can't save you, love." Victoria responds.

"Aye gyal, shut yo bomboclaat mout! Yuh cyaan sing! Even Baby soun betta than yuh!" Damian lies. (Translation: Aye girl, shut yo f**king mouth! You can't sing! Even Baby sounds better than you!)

Victoria: I beg your pardon? I sound amazing, even Beyoncé agrees with me. Don't come at me like that, Bob Marley Jr. because we all know that Stephen sounds better than you. Tea is tea.

The limo halts and the bad boys stop fighting each other.

David and Cornell continue fighting one another for 3 minutes straight, Cam sucker punches the both of them for no reason.

"You a bitch." 50 instigates.

"Nigga, yo mama!" Cam retorts.

"Oh boy." Luda sighs.

Luda ushers Victoria, Katrina and Kelis into the club.

"Get wasted." He whispers to them.

"So you're not gonna watch us?" Trina asks.

Luda gets three of the security guards to watch them.

"Damn y'all fine." Trina blushes.

The ladies thanks Luda and walks inside of the club.

As soon as they leave, Cam flings 50 into a wall.

"50, use yuh fists dem!" Damian shouts.

50 starts wailing on Killa.

"Cam, knee him in the nuts!" Nelly yells.

"STOP INSTIGATING!" 50 screams.

50 and Cam go on to have a 50/50 fight. Dave and Luda try to give them a pep talk as they walk inside of the club.

Clifford: Lame asses, giving words of wisdom to two dimwits will never work. It's just unequivocally fatuous to do.

Hilda (Producer): He means absolutely stupid, y'all. *facepalms*

𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

Cam'ron: The drama will officially begin in a few hours, I am not playing with these niggas.

The instrumental to "In Da Club" by 50 Cent starts playing.

𝐆𝐎, 𝐆𝐎, 𝐆𝐎, 𝐆𝐎, 𝐆𝐎, 𝐆𝐎!

Nelly buys 5 hoochies some drinks and one of them slaps him across the face. She takes off her disguise, shocking Cornell.

Nelly: *inaudible but subtitled* Shanti, baby. I was just...um...sorry.

Ashanti: *inaudible but subtitled* Don't play with me, Cornball!

𝐆𝐎, 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘!

As Nelly and Ashanti start arguing, Luda sneaks off to the men's bathroom to mess with some random hoe.

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘!

André leaves the club to mess with Luda's cousin, Monica.

𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘!

T.I. notices that and snitches to Damian, they both decide not to tell Luda but they plan on revealing it on episode 3 to shake things up.

𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐒𝐈𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘!

Curtis, Victoria and David have already made amends, getting wasted together.

Katrina twerks on an irritated Cam'ron.

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐅*** 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘!

The song cuts off as Cam runs up on the DJ and starts attacking him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" 50 shouts.

50 is then bum rushed by 10 goons and an extra special guest....

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 "𝐉𝐢𝐦" 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈:

Jim Jones: Cam called me to show up here an hour ago, he loves mess and hates any nigga who tries him. You fucked with the RIGHT one this time, 1 dollar.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS GOTTA BE A SET UP!" Trina yells.

"Go wait in the car!" Cam yells.

"What car?!" Trina yells back.

Cam ignores her and continues attacking the DJ, he ends up getting arrested after Victoria calls the cops.

"You just made me look soft and you also made something else go soft. Go home, Vicky." Dave facepalms.

A hurt Victoria is escorted out of the club by two security guards, bawling her eyes out.

The Bad Boys, Kelis & Trina:

Cornell: This Bri'ish guy is hilarious!

As soon as the goons are arrested, 50 pulls his glock out and starts sh**ting at Jim Jones. Jim starts sh**ting back, everybody rushes to leave the club.

The bad boys are shook as Jim runs out with a wound to his leg from 50, 50 runs out too with a wound to his arm from Jim.

Trina starts crying and David hugs her.

"Don't worry, they're from New York. They'll survive." He whispers to her.

Clifford: How the fuck does he know that?!

"You are married." Trina whispers back.

"A married man who wants some chocolate on the side." Dave whispers and kisses her neck.

"I ain't never had a British guy before. Take me to a hotel." Trina giggles.

Cornell, Damian, Clifford & Christopher:

Clifford: Hate to see a sister betray us like this. *sighs*

"Where's that hoe that you were with?" Nelly asks Luda.

"Her boyfriend was the club owner...We're never allowed to come to this club again because of me, 50 and Cam." Luda replies.

50 flips the bad boys off as he is taken to the hospital in a stretcher along with Jim Jones.

"This was a wild first night." Luda laughs.

Trina and David, Damian and Kelis have snuck off to a hotel.

Leaving Christopher, Clifford and Cornell to go back to the house alone in a taxi.

"At least we get to stay for one more night before we stay at another hotel for the next two weeks, waiting on the next set of bad boys." Nelly speaks.

"Why didn't we defend 50? Are we gonna bail Cam out?" Chris asks.

"Are you their friends?" Clifford questions, rhetorically.

Luda just sighs, staring out of the window.

"They are both doing the most to be remembered as the strongest of this season. I find it unequivocally pitiful." Clifford snaps.

"Nigga, are you drunk or high?" Cornell quizzes.

"Yesssss." Clifford slurs.

Damian laughs his ass off. "Unu waan smoke a blunt wit mi?" (Translation: Y'all wanna smoke a blunt with me?)
T.I. throws up out the window and Chris nods his head, eagerly.

Cornell: At least every single one of us popped off today. I hope the second group comes just as hard as we did. Good luck to anyone who tries The Rock or X. They got hands and according to Snoop, so does Nate.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟐𝟐.𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟐!

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝟓𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.)

𝐓𝐞𝐚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 72 16
"๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
15.8K 231 19
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ.โž ๐˜ฟ๐™–...
1.9K 257 21
๐๐๐‚ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ’! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ...