altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

Por sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

Chapter Thirty-Two

1.5K 54 15
Por sleepweeby

!mentions of blood!
!mentions of animal cruelty!
!mentions of malicious intent!

SHOTAs P.O.V

At the entrance I saw Y/n down on one knee, looking straight at the girl that followed her “Please don't let her go, she might not have been the nicest person but she should be given the time to be free from those mistakes... Time to show she has learnt!” Y/n just smiled “I will never let go Nori, never have... For nothing is ever completely lost because you have to remember, to recognise that it is gone from your sights.” The girl looked to Y/n before lowering her head “I am so sorry you have to set yourself up for loss just because of how life played out, it's unfair.”

“Nori you weren't to know so don't apologise, and that's how life is... I recently met a young girl completely betrayed by life.” The girl lifted her head and smiled “It only plays out like so to those that can handle it, the strongest of people... You are one amongst those strongest of people, but you differ as you are the one I look to the most... Still so strong!” Y/n quickly wiped her cheeks with her hands, laughing slightly “You think so, you just made me cry by calling me strong?” The girl nodded.

“Crying does not make you weaker, in fact it makes you stronger for you are able to receive relief from the story you carry.” Y/n let out a breath and smiled “You always know what to say, don't you?” The girl shrugged before grinning “Someone has to, because some of us just follow along.” Y/n stood up and looked down at the girl “It's what the strongest are supposed to do.” The girl rolled her eyes “Not when it comes to saying no. The strong are in place to protect the pack from pain, in this case heartache! You don't love that wannabe ghost boy, you love someone that fits the image of a ghost!” Y/n just blinked confusedly towards the girl and she let out an exaggerated breath “Pale, shabby looking, horror movie ghost?” Y/n just tilted her head slightly and the girl punched her leg “Literally the person you love, how are you not getting this?”

“Wait, are we on about the person I think I love, the guy that made me know for sure that I don't love Mirio?” The girl rolled her eyes and let out a “Duh.”

“Hey, he does not look like a horror movie ghost, he's much more handsome!” The girl raised an eyebrow “Really? He looks like he's tired of, well, everything... And handsome is not how I'd put it but if that's what you're into, I won't stop you.” Y/n just crossed her arms “Gosh, where is he, I need to get out of this conversation!” The girl just laughed before childishly swaying “Why? Are you embarrassed?” I decided to walk over “I'm guessing you're ready to head back?” Y/n quickly turned to look at me, she nodded.

We got in the car and she spoke “Thank you for all you've done for me, not just today but all the times before this.” I nodded slightly, keeping my focus on the road “Just doing my job... You've got potential, and a lot of it, it'd be a shame to lose that.”

Y/Ns P.O.V

I ran along the streets in my fox form, and upon reaching the cemetery I transformed back, Nori then appearing in front of me as I activated Akari Sakais quirk “Lead the way, there's not a moment to spare.” She nodded and I began following her, not a word was uttered between us as we entered a more industrial area but I stopped walking as Nori did “For a hero you're not exactly on your toes.” I looked to Nori directly, instead of just having her in my sight “Don't say you can't feel that?” I let out a breath.

“Honestly Nori, I couldn't care, I need to reach Ayaka and help her.” Nori turned to face me with a raised eyebrow “And how do you expect to help her if you get kidnapped?” I thought on her words for a minute before looking around, eventually seeing a familiar figure crouched upon a roof, I looked back to Nori “Yeah, I don't think I have to worry.” She looked towards him before looking back at me “Okay, whilst I had an idea that the feelings were mutual, I didn't know he was the yandere kind... Are you certain that you love him?” I rolled my eyes “Not my main concern Nori, now can we continue?” She shrugged and turned to continue walking along the path “Whatever you say, but I think there's a chance his feelings might change, unless he's into crazy.” I just shook my head “I doubt the feelings have ever been mutual, all he sees me as is another student.”

She hummed before turning with a big grin on her face as she stupidly signalled her hands down her body “A pretty looking one!” She was walking backwards with a slight skip in her step, I rolled my eyes “Not helpful Nori.” She just laughed and I sighed until I heard the first sound of the night, men chorused in laughter. I deactivated the quirk and Nori disappeared, running in the direction but I was forcefully pulled back and my back crashed into something, a hand being placed over my mouth “I don't know who's the biggest problem child, you or Midoriya?” I was released and I stepped forward to then turn but Shota was quick to grab my wrist as I lost my footing on the roof, he pulled me closer and let out a breath “Gosh, what have I said about speaking up?”

“I think this is a little different Sho...” I felt him shake his head because his chin was sat on my head “I asked you to speak up so you could receive help... As much as I'd like to claim I got where I am by myself, I didn't. We all need help Y/n and it does not make us weak. But, I'll talk to you about this later, right now we have to go help your sister.” He put space between us but held onto my shoulders and I nodded, smiling “Thank you.” He gave a curt nod before setting off to run along the building rooftops, I followed after him and we came to a halt at the building next to the abandoned warehouse that played host to all the laughter. I looked to Shota as he got out his phone “You headed for this direction... Hello, it's Eraserhead, I need backup sent to the location I've sent, there's criminal activity and suspicion concerning hostages being present.” He put his phone away and looked to me “We'll sneak in, assess what we're dealing with completely and try keep fighting on the low.” I nodded and he shot off to get onto the roof, I decided to then get down to the ground, using my fox form to jump down from escape landing to another.

I snook into the building and looked around, I found many urban foxes just littered around the sides of halls with bullet wounds, I decided to keep more to the shadows, not wanting to write out that fate for myself. I previously thought they'd just take me as a fox but obviously they've taken every fox for me. “Come on Ayaka, unless you want your sister's brains blown out!” I crept towards the room that I heard the booming voice “I don't know! I'm sorry!” He laughed.

“You don't even know your own sister?” He laughed before making his voice sound upset “What sort of person can't even recognize their own sister? Especially when that sister is working so hard to find you!” I heard a bang that was followed up by Ayaka's scream “No! I'm sorry!” I heard a light thump, I entered the room to see a fox with blood coming from it's head sprawled against the floor on the opposite side of the room. I decided to transform and clutch onto my baton “If you really wanted to do this smartly you would have recognised that my fur would be white.” He quickly turned and he smirked “Ah, if it isn't the life of the party, or rather, the person that takes life away?”

“I'm part fox, I have flight or fight instincts and I don't have wings!” He chuckled as he closed his eyes “Pretty certain everyone has those instincts sweetheart... Aside from your family.” He opened one eye a crack but opened both completely and hummed “That worked last time, bet it'd still work on your older friend... What is with that relationship may I ask?” I lunged forward and quickly swung my baton at his head, he stumbled slightly and I said “I don't recommend adding fuel to the fire, you've already took my sister so don't dare think about hurting my friend.” He chuckled and avoided my hits “Or what, you'll take that baton cover off?” I threw the baton with the more forward reminder of my mistake from last time and began punching at him, he chuckled “So death isn't on the agenda for me? That's always nice to know!” I managed to grab his wrist as he went in for a punch, I looked up and met his eyes.

The scenery around me changed to show two adults that stood above me throwing their fists and hurling insults, as children onlooked, a handful running away and screaming about a monster.

I was then knocked back and sat on the floor of the room I was once in, I raised my hand to my nose as the man just looked at his fist, then looking over to me “How?” His face was twisted in pain and sorrow, I slowly stood up “Many things in life are unpredictable, quirks being one of those things, but we cannot change what is set in stone. However, we can overcome and adapt... You can not show me a nightmare that'll scare me for I had to face my worst nightmare, and I know you have as well.” He lunged for me and wrapped his hand around my neck, slamming me against the wall “Don't act as if you know how I feel and don't give me that, it's your quirk bollocks! I did adapt and this is that adaption, and unlike you I don't cry into my pillow over the losses I've faced, because I even controlled that! So tell me how being a hero is working out for you?” I gasped for air but didn't dare fight back, I just croaked out “Why would I wish to inflict the pain I know onto others?” He let go of my neck and I slumped to the floor “Stupid mutt...” He went over and took a seat on the seat that stood in the room “Why would you wish to save someone who's only ever hurt you?”

I rubbed my neck “Because there was a reason, whether it was correct or not.” He hummed and rubbed his face with both hands “You seem like a good kid but even so there's reason for what's about to come.” I looked behind me to see the three others that I met not long ago, the one with silver eyes and short black hair cracked his knuckles “Oh, I've waited for this day ever since you got me arrested!” Chains came from his palms and dragged me up of the floor, then bending over slightly to get right in my face “Since you came to save your sister wouldn't you like to be exactly like her?” He lifted his head and asked “Is that okay boss?”

The smirk on his face was wiped to one of shock as a bullet lodged itself into his head, I felt a pain in my ear but soon ignored it over my body hitting the floor. The other two were quick to look over at the man, which was sat down, in shock “He deserved it.” The two stood stiff until the man with brown hair fell forward and hit the floor unconscious. The only one left stood quickly turned around but then jumped back and I felt something puncture my wrists and pull me up and drag my fist towards Shota, he quickly moved out of the way and I tried to resist the movement of going towards him but any attempt seemed futile.

We were just going in circles “Stop trying to resist, it's not getting you anywhere!” I pushed all my energy towards turning and quickly pushed him, then activating the soul quirk where a little girl appeared, I was set free as the girl yelled “Daddy!” I stumbled but before I could hit the floor Shota caught me but I quickly pushed him as the boss stormed over throwing his fist right to my stomach and sending me into the wall, but I pushed my hands against the wall to stay on my feet because he was making his way over to me “Exerting so much energy just so you didn't hurt your friend with what is weak punches.” The small girl disappeared and the man with blonde hair shot string out from his fingers but this time I wasn't punctured.

The boss was then pulled from in front of me and punched by Shota, but as I watched those two my attention was moved to Ayaka who swung her hand at me, scratching at my clothes and skin. I couldn't bring myself to fight back, I heard a large thump and looked over to see the boss laid on the floor before Ayaka stopped and another thump followed.

AYAKAs P.O.V

Before I fell I was caught, I looked to see the long haired man. He didn't pay me any attention as he looked over to where Y/n was, he lowered me and then brought her into his arms, her then murmuring out “I'm just tired.” A small smile came to his face as he hummed “Is that so?” Y/n hummed and he chuckled before looking around “What would you be like if you actually hurt people? You know, I don't think I know anyone more selfless than you.” Y/n poked his chest and he just hoisted her up “Whatever you say, now rest. I'll sort all the official business.”

He looked over to me “Are you okay to walk?” I just looked at him and how he was holding Y/n “You love her, don't you?” His eyes widened slightly before they returned to normal “That is not the matter at hand right now.” I let out a breath and leaned my head back “I doubt it...” I gritted my teeth and pressed my hands onto my swollen stomach, I then heard “Fuck.” I looked up to see the man frantically looking around until his sight set upon the people that just walked in “Just in time, I think she has gone into labour.” The man at the front nodded and soon multiple people were rushing around which didn't help how I was feeling at all.

[ Edited : 02/01/2023 ]

[ Re-Edited : 01/05/2024 ]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.6K 186 49
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...
445K 16.5K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
6.6K 228 2
❝𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 __ 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭�...