Pregnant by a Weasley- Fred W...

Af marauderserafan01

Pregnant By A Weasley. When Y/N Wood has no other option but to stay at the burrow after being kicked out fr... Mere

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- charlies assistance
Chapter 5- The Hogwarts Express.
Chapter 6- GRYFFINDOR
Chapter 8- Smelled like shite

Chapter 7- An idea.

282 4 21
Af marauderserafan01

An idea

The girls in Gryffindor house were rather nice.
Pretty welcoming.

Now obviously I wasn't permitted to sleep in the boys dorm with Fred, George and Lee, meaning that I'd have to sort my sleeping situation myself.

Now I had a bed, I just had no clue which one it was and which room it was in.
I hadn't exactly met any of the girls in my year yet, but I'd been told they were alright.

Another issue of mine, was that none of the boys could get up the staircase without it falling into a slide, which yet again meant that I was on my own.

Until a little accident was the cause of getting me where I needed to be.

Id collided with someone, coming around the tight, spiralled staircase.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I was quick to apologise to the brown-haired girl. "I'm so clumsy."

The girl just laughed, showing off her white, yet slightly crooked teeth as he did so.
"No need to worry. You're Y/N, right? Oliver's little sister?"

I cringed, "yeah. I guess that's me."

"Great! I'm Alice! I'm gonna be you're new dorm mate! Speaking of, would you like me to show you to the room! I'm sure you're gonna love it. You can have any bed you want, just take your pick!"

She led me further up the staircase, my legs already killing me and the amount of physical exercise. No one liked that.

And then she stopped at an oak door, a shiny doorknob waiting to be twisted.

"We don't have keys." She explained. "The dorm automatically locks when anyone's in there, you know, so no one can get in without our permission."

It seemed to be a good idea. I wouldn't want anyone going through or stealing my belongings.

The room was small but cozy.
I certainly wasn't opposed to sleeping there.
There were four beds, each with large red curtains surrounding them, and little desks at the side of each one.

"Where do you all normally sleep?"
I know that they'd said I could have any bed, but I didn't want to intrude. And in all honesty, I didn't care where I slept.

Alice rubbed the back of her head with a slight laugh, "well you see... we're all big babies and get scared by the window." She said slowly, "so we kind of left that bed to avoid the window as much as possible.

I laughed.
This was all turning out in my favour.
I'd have chosen the window bed anyway.

"So whose the other girls in here?" I asked, throwing my trunk, from where it had been delivered on to my bed, ready to unpack.

Alice sat down on what I assumed to be her bed, "well there's Alicia and Angelina. Alicia's great, you'll love her. And Angelina, well, she has her moments but most of the time she's a lovely girl."

I'd accept that.
We all have bad moments.

You should see me when I wake up too early, grumpy as shit.

The girls had decorated the room in flowers and candles and lots of things that made it look really clean and plain.

I hoped they wouldn't mind if I added a few of my things.
But then again, my part of the room wasn't decorated, only a blank white wall.
I'm sure they wouldn't mind me spicing it up a little.

"Uhhhhh. Why do the first years take so long every year. You'd think they'd want to get to dinner like everyone else."

"Angie, you know it's the hat who takes so long, not the first years."

"Yeah but there's so many of them."

Cough
Cough

I watched in the corner of my eye as Alice discretely pointed towards me, watching as the two new girls followed her hand to where I was stood looking out the window at the Hogwarts grounds.

"Oh." A blonde haired girl gasped, "you're Y/N! Lovely to meet you, I'm Alicia."

I smiled warmly at the girl, "ah so you're the one who's caught Lee's eye, huh?"
I know Lee won't have minded me saying that.
And it was worth it to watch as her face turned crimson, she was practically glowing.

The other girl had dark skin and dark hair. Brown eyes and was rather tall.
She was quite pretty.

"And you must be Angelina." I smiled warmly, though was not met with the same welcome.
Instead, I received a cocky smile as she stared as if obvious.

"Yes. The one that's caught Freds eye."

Instead of getting all petty, I'd decided that I had to be nice to this girl.
We'd be sharing a room for three years.

"Ah well I guess that leaves George." I shrugged, attempting to make a poorly executed joke, but managing to make Alice laugh from where I'm sure she sat cringing on her bed.

"Where are the boys anyway?" I questioned with a smile, "I'm pretty sure Freds got my shirt, must have mixed up our luggage."

Didn't mean I couldn't be a little bit bitchy.

————————————

I guess it was just my luck that the first class I'd been given was Transfiguration.
Something that wasn't really my best skills.
I'd certainly prefer defence against the dark arts, or potions any day.

So to ease my already damaged mood, I decided that I'd have to have a little bit of fun first.
It was only fair.

I watched a girl head up the boys stairs this morning, noticing that she didn't come toppling down them like I'd expected.

So I decided to give it a go.

And to my luck, I didn't end up on my arse, embarrassed at the first years laughing at me.

Instead I continued up the stairs to find that the boys had the exact same lay out of rooms as we had.
So it was easy to located the fifth year boys room.

Knocking gently, I received no reply.
Choosing to push the door open gently to minimise the creaking that was bound to take place on the old wooden door.

"Rise and shine." I sound loudly, standing in the middle of their room.

I had laughed when Fred shot up, smacking his head against the headboard.
Poor Lee had rolled off his bed.
And George had just looked at me as if I'd grown two heads, must be still half asleep.

"You bastard." The ginger boy grinned, "need I remind you what happened last time you work me up?"

I gulped.
No you certainly did not.

"Hold on." I assured, "there's a good reason for it."

"I'm listening."

Fred patted the edge of his bed, which I walked over to sit on, noticing the posters of joke supplies around the room as I did so.

"I want to prank someone." I shrugged, "not sure who yet though. Possibly Filch? Possible the greasy haired git, you lot go on about."

"Snape!" George grinned, jumping to his feet, not minding that I was in the room.
I instantly looked away.
Why was I so surprised that these boys slept naked.

"Think you'd better wait in the common room." Fred patted my back, "unless you want to stay of course?"

Shooting me a wink, I felt my cheeks warm as I scurried to my feet, quickly making my way out of the room, much to the amusement of the three boys.

I chilled in the common room for about 10 minutes, pleased when the boys came down fully dressed and ready to go.

Based on the looks of the others faces, I could tell that they weren't usually up this early.
Often choosing to wake up much later.
I wondered if they even went to breakfast.

Who'm I kidding, course they do.

"Come on
then." Fred called, leading me out of the portrait, "what do you have in mind then?"

"Well." I grinned, "I suggest that Fliches face looks a little too.... Clear."

——————————-

"What do you mean be quiet!" I whisper shouted at the ginger boy, "it was you who was fucking taking!"

We'd split into pairs, Lee quick to claim George, leaving me and Fred together.
Not that I minded.

Raising his hands in mock surrender, he grinned, moving in front of me as we made our way to the brown door of Fliches office.

"Deep breath in, love."

"Why?"

"It's gonna stink in here."

Holding back a laugh, I followed Fred into the room, that did in fact stink.
It had an awful musty smell to it, making me want to rip out my own senses.

It wasn't very tidy either.
But not in the typical, teenage boy mess, where there were clothes and papers everywhere.

No.
This was filled with random shite that looked as if it had been confiscated.

Not only that, but the place was filthy. As if hadn't been cleared in years.

Thick layers of mould covered the windows like a blanket.
Dust built up on the majority of objects in the room.

"Hey. Look at this."
I could see the grin on his face before I even turned to look at him.

He pointed to a rusty drawer, sat at the bottom of the others, already pulled out and heaped with piles of paper and tricks.

"What is it?" I asked, leaning in closer to examine some of the items.

"That my dear, is mine and George's drawer." He laughed.

"Excellent." I grinned, "so how much d'you reckon we can take without him noticing."

"Oh that's all in good time Y/N. No need to get it today." Shooting me a wink, he proceeded further into the office, appearing to be searching for something on his desk.

"Ah. Here we are." He grinned, pulling out the potion from his pocket and unscrewing the tightly sealed lid. "This ought to do the trick."

And then he pulled out a box of half eaten chocolates from Fliches desk.
How he knew they were there, I had no idea.
Instead I only watched with amusement.

"Care to do the honours, love?" He asked, beckoning towards the chocolates as he handed me the bottle.

"Only one drop for a day, right?" I asked, to which Fred nodded his head.

"Whoops."

Our grins matched as we watched the bottle pour on to the chocolates, absorbing instantly as if no trace of a potion at all.

"Excellent."

————————-
Question Time!!!

Who's the better couple???

Neville and Luna.

Ginny and Harry

Hermione and Ron.

George and Lee.

__________

Hey Guys!!
Had a little break, lots of work to do so didn't have time to write as much.

So that's chapter 7.
I hope you're all liking the story so far.

I'm a little stuck with how to go from now on.
So let me know what you guys think! Or what you all want to be included!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...
27.8K 1.1K 51
❝I was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.❞ ❝Sorry.❞ ❝It's okay, I...
543K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...