Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

By Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
ยฎein has something to say

Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}

1.4K 40 1
By Iwannaeattofu

Chapter 77 {Extra 3}

On the exterior light car, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou faced the wind and watched the scenery along the way.
Because they were followed by a cameraman, they were particularly eye catching. Soon people recognized them, and they all gathered around in surprise, hoping to sign autographs and take a group photo.
Gu Yunzhou used to be reluctant to appear in front of people, but since his legs were healed, he no longer mind taking pictures. He took Mu Xingyu's hand, took a photo with the fans in the car, and showed a rare smile.

The fans were very enthusiastic.
If Mu Xingyu hadn't persuaded that ithey would get into the car, these fans would have been even more crazy. Im the lively sound, Mu Xingyu saw the blue sea, and their destination Waikiki Beach slowly appeared in his eyes.
After getting out of the car, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou said goodbye to the fans and started walking towards the beach.

“It seems that the other guests haven't arrived yet.”

Mu Xingyu and the director's team met, and did not see the other guests, and decided to go to the beach with Gu Yunzhou first.
There are many people on the beach, some are surfing, some are boating, and some are lying on the beach and sunbathing. Mu Xingyu watched the surfers appear and disappear in the waves.

He was very dashing, and said enviously, "It’s a pity that I can't surf."

“I can teach you." Gu Yunzhou said.

"You?" Mu Xingyu looked puzzled, he didn’t know that Gu Yunzhou could surf.

“I learned it in the UK when I was a child, and I haven't played for a long time."

Gu Yunzhou learned to surf when he was a child, but after his legs became disabled, he never played again.
Now he is also interested.

“Let's go, let's rent a surfboard.” Mu Xingyu was interested in seeing Gu Yunzhou, and took Gu Yunzhou’s hand to the rental shop.

At this time, Chen Jia and Ji Yang also came to the beach, “Xingyu, where are you going?” Chen Jia asked.

“Go to the rental shop."

“Let's go together." Chen Jia said immediately with interest.

When he came to the rental shop, after communicating with the boss, Gu Yunzhou rented a boat and two surfboards. When they came to the beach, they met Tong Qiu and Nie Shaoyuan who were long overdue.
Tong Qiu and Nie Shaoyuan chose to ride a bicycle, which was time consuming. Tong Qiu's bicycle broke down on the way, and finally Nie Shaoyuan brought her over.

“It's just right, let's go surfing!" Ji Yang said.

“Okay.” Nie Shaoyuan smiled.

Because only two surfboards were rented, Gu Yunzhou and Nie Shaoyuan went surfing first.
Nie Shaoyuan has learned this specially, and his movements are smooth and smooth, especially handsome and handsome. Mu Xingyu and the others who were standing on the beach watching all applauded and cheered. Gu Yunzhou was very unskilled at first, and Mu Xingyu was even worried that he would fall into the water, but fortunately, Gu Yunzhou quickly found the feeling and his movements became natural.

“Wow, Mr. Gu can actually surf!” Chen Jia expressed his shock.

“That's right, what else is there for President Gu?” Ji Yang wondered.

Not only Chen Jia and Ji Yang were surprised, but also the vast audience who watched the live broadcast.

[I thought Mr. Gu would only sit in the office to work, but I didn't expect him to be an athlete! ]

[I see Mr. Gu's abdominal muscles, I'm really envious.]

Mu Xingyu watched Gu Yunzhou in and out of the waves, and became very interested in surfing.
When Gu Yunzhou came back, he quickly pulled Gu Yunzhou and asked Gu Yunzhou to teach him how to surf.

Chen Jia also wanted to learn, but was stopped by Ji Yang.

“He won't each you." Ji Yang said.

So Chen Jia took Tong Qiu, who couldn't surf, to go boating together. Everyone had a great time, and in the afternoon, they took a sightseeing bus and headed for the Honolulu Zoo—the zoo is where the tour will take place tomorrow.
After getting out of the car, they found a nearby restaurant with local characteristics for dinner, and then stayed ata chain hotel.

“Are your legs okay?" Mu Xingyu asked before going to bed.

“It's alright, don't worry."
Gu Yunzhou felt strange, since his legs were seriously injured, and strenuous exercise would definitely cause discomfort, but he had no symptoms at all.

“It's fine, go to bed early, and go to the zoo tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

Mu Xingyu looked at Gu Yunzhou's sleeping face and couldn't help but smile. He put on the lotus bracelet, and then released the spiritual mist to relieve the fatigue on him and Gu Yunzhou.
Worrying about Gu Yunzhou’s legs, he deliberately lost a lot of spiritual fog to Gu Yunzhou, and then closed his eyes and went to sleep with peace of mind.

The feeling of warmth all over his body made Gu Yunzhou sleep very comfortably.

He dreamed of a familiar scene again.
Still in his room, he saw that Mu Xingyu was caught by the people brought by Andre. He wanted to save him, but he had no strength at all. He didn't have any feeling in his legs either, so he couldn't react for a while, who was used to walking.
At this moment, when the screen changed, he saw Mu Xingyu hiding in the corner of the house in a state of embarrassment. It was raining heavily, and Mu Xingyu's clothes were soon soaked by the rain. He was very distressed and wanted to go up and take Mu Xingyu into his arms, but he fell to the ground, yes, his legs were completely numb.

After being dizzy, he came to an unfamiliar construction site and saw Mu Xingyu moving bricks.
He has seen “The End of a Dream”, and there are scenes of Mu Xingyu working part time in the movie, but the scene in the dream is completely different from the movie.

Mu Xingyu acted strangely and was scolded by the person in charge, and even let Mu Xingyu leave. Mu Xingyu hurriedly begged the person in charge, hoping to give him another chance, that fragile appearance was something Gu Yunzhou had never seen before.
He hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Mu Xingyu into his arms, this time his legs were able to walk, but Mu Xingyu in his arms suddenly disappeared. He shouted out Mu Xingyu's name, when the screen changed again, and he actually came to the prison.
He didn't know why he was here, but his consciousness involuntarily followed a prison guard to one of the cells. The scene that caught his eye made him stunned. Xingyu, whom he loved so much, was lying on the ground at this moment, and there was a ferocious wound on his wrist, and the ground was covered with blood from Mu Xingyu.

“No!" He yelled, and hurriedly ran to Mu Xingyu, wanting to hug Mu Xingyu, but his hand passed through Mu Xingyu's body.

He looked at his hands, they were all covered with Mu Xingyu's blood, he kept shaking his head, lost in bload. On the double bed, Mu Xingyu was awakened by Gu Yunzhou's voice, and found that Gu Yunzhou was sweating profusely, calling his name constantly, and at first glance, he fell into a nightmare.

“Yunzhou, wake up." Mu Xingyu hurriedly shouted.

Gu Yunzhou opened his eyes, unable to distinguish between dreams and reality, and immediately hugged Mu Xingyu into his arms.

“Xingyu, you're not dead!" he said in surprise, followed by a happy tone,
“It's okay, it's good that you're not dead, it’s good that you're not dead..."

“What's wrong with you, what dream did you have?” Mu Xing Rain asked.

"I..." Gu Yunzhou thought of the scene he had just dreamed of, and hugged Mu Xingyu tightly, feeling the warmth from Mu Xingyu, he felt at ease, “I dreamed that you died, and the ground is covered with all your blood.”

“It's just a nightmare." Mu Xingyu said.

“You don't know, that picture seems too real. I saw you in prison and cut your wrist."

“Prison? Wrist?" Mu Xingyu immediately thought of his suicide in the previous life, and quickly said, "Tell more about what's going on in prison.”

“I don't know, I saw you lying in a pool of blood, and I was worried that it was too late to pay attention to other things.”

“Okay, don't worry, it was just a dream,” Mu Xingyu said.

“Xingyu, I'm so afraid of losing you.” Gu Yunzhou hugged Mu Xingyu and said worriedly.

"It's just a dream, you don't have to worry, and don't people say that dreams are often happened the opposite in real life?” Mu Xingyu smiled and kissed Gu Yunzhou's forehead, reassuring Gu Yunzhou.

“Fortunately, it was just a dream.” Gu Yunzhou sighed.

“Well, it's just a dream." Mu Xingyu leaned against Gu Yunzhou's mouth and seriously agreed.

He thought that Gu Yunzhou might have dreamed about the picture of him committing suicide in the last life, but fortunately, he and Gu Yunzhou have ushered in a new life in this life.
Outside the window, the sun is slowly rising, and the dark room is slowly illuminated, as well as the two people who are leaning against each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 65.8K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
366K 14.3K 50
After The Cannon Fodder was Reborn ่™ๆ–‡็‚ฎ็ฐๅ—้‡็”ŸๅŽ Author ๆƒญๆ—ถ Status 50 Chapters It was only after Wen Anyu was reborn that he found out that he was a cannon...