Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

By Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}
®ein has something to say

Chapter 69

1.3K 47 3
By Iwannaeattofu

Chapter 69

Mu Xingyu and Ji Yang went to the show crew car to pick up their luggage, when the director stopped them both.

"Ji Yang, Xingyu, should you go see Xiao An and Xiao Ling?"

Mu Xingyu didn't say a word, Ji Yang looked at the director with some embarrassment.

"Ji Yang, you are a permanent guest. " The director said with a smile.

Although he knew An Xiangwan's bad temper, he couldn't help it. Who told them to record a harmonious and friendly travel show?

“That's okay." Ji Yang can only nod and say.

In the director's loving eyes, Ji Yang drew on Mu Xingyu and, following the guidance of the program group found An Xiangwan and Duan Xiaoling outside a 24-hour convenience store. Duan Xiaoling looked at the street boredly, filled with melancholy, but with the cameraman present, he had to force asmile.

“Xiao‘an, fortunately it's summer, otherwise we will catch a cold if we stay here for one night.”

“Well,” An Xiangwan paused, "You go to the hotel and leave me alone."

“How can this work, we are group of partners.” Duan Xiaoling said quickly.

An Xiangwan didn't speak any more. He took out his mobile phone to see that only 10% of the battery was left.
He wondered whether to find a place to recharge the battery for a while. At this time, he heard Duan Xiaoling’s excited voice.

“Xiao‘An, I saw Brother Ji and Brother Xingyu!”

He quickly looked towards the street, and saw Ji Yang and Mu Xingyu coming by bicycles.

Ji Yang smiled after getting off the bicycle "I finally found you."

“Brother Ji, why are you here?” Duan Xiaoling asked.

“The two of you are gone, of course we have to look for you, don't you think Xingyu?" Ji Yang said with a smile.

On the surface, he didn't see any dissatisfaction with An Xiangwan.

“Of course." Mu Xingyu smiled.

"Xiao Ling, you go with them, I want to be alone.” An Xiangwan said lightly.

“Xiao An..." The smile on Duan Xiaoling's face froze, wondering what An Xiangwan was making awkward.

Ji Yang quickly persuaded. "Xiao'an, we made a special trip to pick you up, don't waste my good intentions with Xingyu."

"Really?" An Xiangwan glanced at Mu Xingyu, said nothing, and turned around.

“I'm leaving."

“An Xiangwan, stop for me!"

Mu Xingyu suddenly said, and his voice was extremely serious, which shocked both Duan Xiaoling and Ji Yang. At the same time, the cameraman who was following was also shocked.

An Xiangwan sneered, then turned around and said sarcastically. "Don't stall anymore."

Mu Xingyu stepped forward and said coldly. "An Xiangwan, did you know that you are shooting a show now? When this scene is broadcast, the image you created will collapse in an instant."

An Xiangwan is obviously not threatened, smiled and said. “It depends on whether this segment can be broadcast.”

“The program crew dare not broadcast it, don't I dare?" Mu Xingyu retorted.

With An Xiangwan's ugly face, he could threaten the program group, but he cannot threaten Gu that supports Mu Xingyu.

“Mu Xingyu, if not for the care of Brother Gu, you are nothing."

"Unfortunately, YunZhou is my backing, and isn't funny if you ridicule me? You are here to dominate, isn’t it because of the Williams family?"

“Mu...Xing...Yu!" An Xiangwan seemed to be stepped his face making his complexion even more ugly, suddenly shouted to the other side of the street.

“Joey, come out and teach him!"

Mu Xingyu looked at the other side of the street in his spare time. It was dark and no one could be seen, but Mu Xingyu guessed. Ryan should have sent a bodyguard to secretly protect An Xiangwan.

“Do you think you have someone to protect?” he said lightly. Ji Yang and the others looked at each other.

The top giants were indeed different. They came out to shoot the show and sent someone to protect them secretly, but the problem was that they didn't feel anyone was following them in the past two days.
Seeing that Joey hadn't come out, An Xiangwan was very angry, stomped his feet and turned to leave.

“Xingyu, what should I do?” Ji Yang quickly stepped forward and asked Mu Xingyu.

“Don't follow him, let's go back to the hotel."

“But...”

“Don't worry, someone will protect him, so he won't have an accident."

Ji Yang felt reasonable, so he took Duan Xiaoling and returned to the hotel. At this time, the most annoying is An Xiangwan’s cameraman. He had to follow An Xiangwan and be scolded by An Xiangwan. He felt that this was definitely the darkest moment in his career.

The next day, Mu Xingyu and the others set off again. Today is the last day of the tour. They will visit the scenery of the Tiber River in Rome, take a group photo on the Sant'Angelo Bridge, and visit the Castel Sant'Angelo by the way. Because of the need to take the water bus, the director asked everyone to leave together. As for An Xiangwan, who acted alone last night, he was picked up by the director himself.
An Xiangwan's face was a little pale, but it seems that the director had talked to him, he didn’t confront Mu Xingyu again, and his performance returned to normal.

“Let's go." Ji Yang smiled.

There were a lot of people in the show group, and in the end everyone shared two water buses. Six people including Mu Xingyu and their photographers took a water bus. Because there are already tourists on the water bus, they can only sit apart.
The tourists were very curious when they saw Mu Xingyu and they were recording the show, and some even curiously played with Mu Xingyu. Mu Xingyu then introduced their program and had a good chat with the tourists.

When Ji Yang saw Mu Xingyu talking with foreigners, he said enviously.

“If my English is comparable to Xingyu’s Italian, I will be satisfied."

“Don't just dream." Chen Jia said.

Soon the water bus departed, and the beautiful scenery along the Tiber River entered everyone's eyes. In order to appreciate the scenery along the river, Duan Xiaoling deliberately came to the stern to take pictures.

Next to him was a tall local man.
Seeing that Duan Xiaoling was young and beautiful, and someone was following the film, he guessed that Duan Xiaoling should be a star, and started talking with Duan Xiaoling.
Duan Xiaoling did not understand Italian, and it was very difficult to communicate with the man.

He exchanged a few sentences in English, but the man seemed to be unable to understand, and he approached her very closely.

The tourists nearby all avoided Duan Xiaoling also wanted to leave, but the man grabbed her.
The cameraman felt that something was wrong and stopped the man but the man didn't listen at all.
An Xiangwan was sitting in the stern and playing a game. Hearing the sound, he immediately came over to block the man.

“Is he your friend?" the local man asked.

Duan Xiaoling didn't understand what a man meant, but An Xiangwan did. He was in a bad mood and punched the man in the face.

“You...you dare to hit me?” As he said that, the man shot An Xiangwan, but An Xiangwan looked like a weak son, but he was a martial artist who easily avoided the man attack.
Mu Xingyu and the others heard the movement and hurried over to check, and the tourists also went to the stern to watch the excitement.

“What happened?" Ji Yang asked Duan Xiaoling quickly.

The man was stopped by someone from the program group, and anyone who knew Italian knew that he was cursing. Mu Xingyu found the cameraman who followed Duan Xiaoling and asked about the situation.
Although the cameraman did not understand Italian, he saw the man's actions clearly, so Mu Xingyu also understood the cause and effect.

He said to the man.
“Everything you did just now was recorded on the camera. if you want to make trouble, then we will go to the police station."

The man obviously didn’t want to go to the police station. He cursed a few more words, but did nothing. He was so arrogant just now. Tong Lingling and Chen Jia returned to their seats with Duan Xiaoling, and Mu Xingyu glanced at An Xiangwan.
For the first time, he felt that An Xiangwan was not useless. After a farce just now, they were about to reach their destination. A five hole stone arch bridge appeared in front of everyone, with a distinctive Baroque style, exquisite shape, and a long history.

This is the famous Sant'Angelo Bridge.
Mu Xingyu and the others lined up to get off the water bus, but the man who had just clashed with them suddenly moved forward and slammed An Xiangwan. With great strength, as if to push An Xiangwan down the river, Mu Xingyu hurriedly stepped forward to hold An Xiangwan, but An Xiangwan's phone fell into the water.

“Xiao'An, are you okay." Duan Xiaoling asked worriedly behind them.

“It's okay." An Xiangwan shook his head.

Mu Xingyu overtook the river bank and blocked the man's way.

“You did it on purpose just now?"

“What did you say? I don't understand what you mean, I'm hurrying, don't hinder me." The man said rascally, he must hurry go away.

At this time, An Xiangwan chased after him and said angrily.

"Very well, I used to bully others, but I didn't expect to be calculated by you this time."

“Boy, don't think you can frame me with too many people, so quickly get out of me. “The man said.

“Really? Very good, very good.” An Xiangwan was anxious and laughed instead.

He stepped back and the gentleman reached out to ask the man to leave. This behavior made the man inexplicable, but he still left proudly.

“Xiao‘an, just let him go like this?” Duan Xiaoling asked.

An Xiangwan didn't speak, looking at the man's back, his expression was very cold.
The latter bus also landed on the shore. The director saw Mu Xingyu and them all standing on the shore. It seemed that something had happened, so he asked quickly.

"Nothing." An Xiangwan said, he turned to look at Mu Xingyu, and said faintly, "Thank you.”

“Don't thank me , I will reach out to help even if it was someone else."

Mu Xingyu replied because An Xiangwan had helped Duan Xiaoling just now would he be able to save An Xiangwan. An Xiangwan didn't speak any more, but everyone could feel that his attitude had changed.

“Let's go, our last tourist attraction is about to arrive.” Ji Yang reminded, so everyone walked towards the Holy Angel Bridge.

But everyone did not see that the man who had clashed with them just now was suddenly caught in a car.

“Sir, what should I do if someone caught it?" A black bodyguard said to the man behind him in a parked black car by the river.

“He wants to push An down the river, then push him down the river." The man said with a smile.

"Yes,"

After a while, the man said, "Let's go, I haven't seen An for a long time. I want to see him immediately.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
89.8K 2.4K 66
Title: 难产而死后我成了所有人的白月光 Author: 冰糕雪糕秋梨膏 Status: Completed Description: I have three men in my life. The first man hated me and said: "You know what I...
62K 1.6K 81
After being killed accidentally nine years after he graduated from college, Lu Chengyu was reborn to the year he graduated. In order to avoid the unf...