Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

By Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}
ยฎein has something to say

Chapter 68

1.6K 60 5
By Iwannaeattofu

Chapter 68

He came out of the shower, and An Xiangwan hasn't returned yet, but An Xiangwan's charging cell phone rang non stop.

"It made five calls." Ji Yang said, pointing to the phone.

"Brother Ji, please pick it up, lest the caller is worried.”

Ji Yang nodded and connected to the phone. A man’s voice came from the other end of the phone, and it was still in English. This person anxiously called An Xiangwan's English name and asked why An Xiangwan hadn't answered the phone for so long.

"Sorry, I'm not Xiao An, I'm the person who filmed the show with him." Ji Yang said in Chinese with average English level.

The person on the other end of the phone immediately switched to Chinese and asked, “Where is Xiaoan?”

"He's out." Ji Yang glanced at Mu Xingyu, but he didn't dare to say that he went out after quarreling with Mu Xingyu.

"Oh," the person on the other end of the phone groaned, and then said, “Is Mu Xingyu by your side? Please call Mu Xingyu.”

Mu Xingyu feels a little strange, and answered the phone and. said, “Hello, I am Mu Xingyu, what can I do for you?”

"Hello, I am Ryan, you should have heard of me.”

“Well, I have heard of it naturally, thank you for helping YunZhou."

Although Mu Xingyu doesn't like An Xiang lately, but he have a good impression of An Xiangwan’s brother, and this person and Gu Yunzhou are good friends, so he naturally can't offend the other.

"Mr. Mu, about how Xiao An offended you, I apologize to you, I hope you don't take it to heart.”

"You are polite, Mr. Williams and I'll not worry about Mr. Williams."

Mu Xingyu is not a benevolent person, if An Xiangwan can make an inch, he will definitely make An Xiangwan not look good.

Ryan understood what Mu Xingyu meant, and smiled helplessly. “I will talk to Xiaoan.”

An Xiangwan came back very late with a smell of alcohol. He went to the bathroom and took a shower.
After he came out, he heard Mu Xingyu say.

“Someone called you just now, you should call back.”

An Xiangwan immediately pick up the mobile phone and looking at it, he found the missed call but he saw that the last call was actually connected and there was a two minute conversation.

He immediately looked at Mu Xingyu displeasedly. "You picked it up. Why are you answering my call!"

Ji Yang quickly explained. "Xiao‘an, I answered it, don't blame Xingyu."

"Then why are you talking for so long?"

"The caller cares about you. He asked a few more questions.” Ji Yang explained.

An Xiangwan snorted angrily and didn't speak any more. He turned off his phone and slept on the side of the window. Ji Yang knew the conflict between Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan, and took the initiative to sleep in the middle of the bed.

On the first day of the tour, everyone was very tired and soon fell asleep. Early the next morning, the crew knocked on the door very early and brought them today's travel mission: first to Trajan's Square, and then to the famous port of truth in "Roman Holiday”.

Because the hotel included breakfast, in order to save money, everyone had a full meal.
However, An Xiangwan seemed out of place. He ate slowly, as if he were traveling.

"I'm full, I hope I can survive noon.” Ji Yang said, clutching his chubby belly.

"This will save money for a meal.” Chen Jia laughed.

Then they went through the check out procedure. After the three groups of members shared the accommodation fee, the travel fund given by the program group had already used one-third. Now, the group with the least money is naturally An Xiangwan.
Duan Xiaoling counted the money and found that the amount was not the same. He hurriedly asked An Xiangwan.

"Brother An, did you have any other expenses yesterday?”

"Yeah." An Xiangwan nodded slowly.

Duan Xiaoling frowned and asked, “Then the money is not enough now, what shall we do tonight?"

Ji Yang heard Duan Xiaoling’s words and wanted to say that they would join the room tonight, but he took it back.
After getting along last night, he had a bad impression of An Xiangwan, and he didn't want to live with An Xiangwan again tonight. Naturally, Mu Xingyu would not take charge of An Xiangwan, and signaled Tong Lingling to leave. Ji Yang also hurriedly followed. Chen Jia looked at Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan, always feeling that the atmosphere was not right.
In the end, only An Xiangwan and Duan Xiaoling were left.

Duan Xiaoling asked, "Brother An, how do we get to Trajan Square?"

"Taking a taxi." An Xiangwan said concisely.

"Taking a taxi?" Duan Xiaoling quickly persuaded, “Brother An, we don't have much money.”

An Xiangwan didn't respond and he called a taxi when he got out of the hotel, and Duan Xiaoling couldn't just get in.
Across the road, Mu Xingyu chose a bicycle and planned to continue riding. After seeing An Xiangwan's behavior, he was a little speechless.
An Xiangwan was no longer used to it, but now he is recording a variety show, and An Xiangwan’'s performance will definitely attract the audience to complain. Mu Xingyu, Chen Jia and others rode towards Trajan's Square, looking at the scenery along the way, talking about the local customs, and arriving at Trajan’s Square without knowing it.

This is a famous monument.
The Trajan‘s Column next to the square is the most famous. Tourists from all over the world come here to visit and appreciate the style of the last imperial forum in Rome. After taking a group photo, Mu Xingyu and Ji Yang went to the next tourist location Mouth of Truth. In order to get there earlier, Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling chose to take the bicycle while Ji Yang and Chen Jia on the bus, the passengers were very curious when they saw Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling who were following by the cameraman. Some people even took out their mobile phones to take pictures.
Sitting in the bicycle was boring, Tong Lingling began to chat with the aunt next to her. With Mu Xingyu acting as an interpreter by her side, she and the aunt had a smooth chat, and she also inquired about many specialties of Rome.
She drooled, but after estimating their assets and subsequent expenses, she couldn't help frowning.

"Xingyu, I want to taste authentic Italian food, but we don't have much money."

"If we make money, we can eat whatever we want.”

"How are you going to make money?" Tong Lingling was quickly curious. Asked.

"I'll talk after dinner.” Mu Xingyu smiled.

After getting off the bus, Tong Lingling chose an authentic Italian restaurant. Under the firm eyes of Mu Xingyu, she finally took the order with confidence and boldness.
Tomato lobster, Roman style fried chicken, grilled macaroni, and finally an ice cream.

"Sister Lingling, you don't want to lose weight anymore?"

"It's okay, it's okay. I exercise a lot in the past two days, and I don't worry about gaining weight." Tong Lingling tried to comfort herself.

The dishes were ready soon. Tong Lingling got used to Chinese food. At first she was a little unacceptable to the specialties here, but after a few bites, she found that the dishes were really good, so it was really fragrant. Mu Xingyu often eats dishes from all over the world, but he doesn't think there is anything. In the end, most of the dishes went into Tong Lingling’s belly.

She felt a little embarrassed and said with a smile. "Xingyu, you and I are really at a disadvantage to the in the same group.”

"It's okay."

After eating, Mu Xingyu went to pay, and then communicated with the boss. Tong Lingling doesn't speak Italian. She didn't know what Mu Xingyu said.
Finally, she saw the boss nodded and then asked a waiter to come over.

"Let's go, let's make money.” Mu Xingyu said to Tong Lingling.

"Make money? How do you make it?"

Behind the kitchen, Tong Lingling was washing the dishes, finally knowing how to make money. But for someone like her who doesn't wash the dishes very much, it is simply a painful thing.
She looked at the people who had washed a lot of dishes next to her, and she was very ashamed.

"Xingyu, aren't you a young master? How can you wash dishes so skillfully?"

"What's the matter? You slowly wash the rest. I'll come help you after this." Mu Xingyu smiled.

"In fact, we can use other ways to make money, such as... singing.”

"Are you sure when  you sing, people here will understand?"

"Ohh.. Okay." Tong Lingling said discouragedly.

In the end, Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling spent two hours in the kitchen.Mu Xingyu and the boss bargained for 50 euros, saying that they earned it only when they were filming the show.

Out of the restaurant, Tong Lingling smiled and said.
"Xingyu, you are really too virtuous. You are in the hall and the kitchen. President Gu is really lucky to have you."

"I think so." Mu Xingyu Smiled.

Not far from the mouth of truth, Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling walked over. It didn't take long before they heard familiar Chinese singing.

"It's Brother Ji!" Tong Lingling said in surprise, and hurried to the direction of the sound.

Mu Xingyu quickly followed and saw Ji Yang sing on the street with the microphone of the program group. Chen Jia responded by the side and helped attract passersby. Ji Yang is not a professional singer, and at the same time he sings Chinese songs, which can't attract passersby at all.

However, the humorous appearance of him and Chen Jia attracted some people to watch, and some people gave them tips.
After seeing Mu Xingyu and Tong Lingling, Ji Yang and Chen Jia also stopped their work.

"Brother Ji and Sister Jiajia, it seems that you have gained a lot." Tong Lingling said.

“What is this? It took an hour to sing and only got thirty euros." Ji Yang said regretfully.

"It's not bad, Xingyu and I washed the bowls for two hours, and only earned 50 euros.”

Chen Jia was surprised when she heard Tong Lingling's words.
“Washing the dishes? Is this true?"

“Of course it is true." Tong Lingling nodded, and pointed to Mu Xingyu, “But most of them are washed by Xingyu. I didn't expect him to be a little expert at home.”

"Xingyu is really amazing, Lingling, I suddenly envy you and what should I do if Xingyu is in my group?”

"No, Xingyu is mine!” Tong Lingling said, pulling Mu Xingyu's wrist. Ji Yang smiled and said.

"Did you put me in your eyes?"

"No!" Chen Jia and Tong Lingling said in unison.

Seeing everyone so happy, Mu Xingyu couldn't help laughing. Afterwards, the four of them went to the Mouth of Truth to take a group photo.
The Mouth of Truth is a marble sculpture that appeared in the movie “Roman Holiday”. It is like a polygraph. People put their hands into the mouth of truth. If they lie, they will be bitten.
After completing the check in task, it was already a little late. The four of them found a restaurant to eat, and then discussed where to stay at night.

"Xingyu, we will continue to live together tonight." Ji Yang smiled.

Of course, Mu Xingyu had no objection, and then the four of them started looking for the hotel.
Seeing them talking and laughing at the check-in procedure, the director of the show was worried. Did you forget that there are two others?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.6K 60
By: Changsheng Shengjiang 58 Chapters Synopsis: Shen Minglou has a secret: he has a rare eye disease and he can bear children. The first time his eye...
21.6K 822 21
Bai Yichen was a famous chef known for his authentic Asian cuisine,but died an untimely death. He transmigrated to an unknown world,where men could g...
820K 8.2K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
981K 30.4K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...