Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

By Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}
®ein has something to say

Chapter 61

2.2K 77 4
By Iwannaeattofu

Chapter 61

After the end of "Journey", the heat continued. When the crew will hold a celebration banquet at XYZ International Garden Hotel, fans are very excited.

The official blog of the TV series also posted on Weibo saying that there will be mysterious guests attending that day. Fans are all guessing who it will be and Gu Company is also mighty guessing from the powerful and guessing from the impossible.
Some people guess it’s a big director, some people guess it's an international star, and some people guess it's Gu Yunzhou. However, these fans who guessed Gu Yunzhou were laughed at by other fans.

[How can someone who's so busy like President Gu attend the celebration banquet? ]

[President Gu has not appeared in public, he will definitely not attend the event. ]

[President Gu is not a member of the entertainment industry. ]

[The crew just say what's not good? Guess, what's the point, and don't use President Gu to hype, be careful of overturning! ]

Gu Yunzhou looked at the reactions of the fans, feeling a little depressed. He had made public relations with Mu Xingyu, but he still had no sense of existence. But to his comfort, he actually saw him and Mu Xingyu's CP fans. He followed in the footsteps of fans and found the newly established Gu Mu CP Chaohua.

In just a few days, this Chaohua has more than 100,000 fans, and its popularity is also very high. It even rushed into the top ten of CP Chachua. In CP circles, fans are also discussing the identity of the mysterious guest. Because they are CP fans, of course they firmly believe that the mysterious guest is Gu Yunzhou.

[It's President Gu! It is definitely President Gu! ]

[That is, although President Gu has not attended public events before, but with star, everything is possible.]

[Looking forward to the two male gods throwing sugar .]

[Think about the appearance of my star and President Gu together, ah, the picture is so beautiful, hurry up and shake me up.]

[Looking forward to the two male gods in the same frame, so much sugar! ]

Gu Yunzhou withdrew from the CP Super Talk, his depressed mood was wiped out.
However, Mu Xingyu was uncomfortable.
Lan Ying has been very dissatisfied since he made the public announcement of his marriage with Gu Yunzhou. She was the first to stand up when she heard that Gu Yunzhou would also participate in the celebration banquet.

“No, you announced your marriage without telling me before. It has already affected your career. Now you should reduce your public activities with President Gu,” Lan Ying said.

"Sister Lan, I didn't tell you when I made it public. I was wrong but you also know the situation at that time. I don't want others to slander YunZhou, so I want to help YunZhou to clarify.”

“Just make it public. It's too late for me to say anything, but you should avoid attending events with President Gu in the future."

“Why?” Mu Xingyu didn’t understand.

"Xingyu, I just started your career for your own good. If you continue to be tied up with President Gu, it will affect your development." Lan Ying explained.

However, Mu Xingyu said.
“Sister Lan, he and I are married and we will be tied together in this life. There's no need to avoid this fact," he laughed.
"Sister Lan, you see that my current popularity has not been affected. Don't worry about it.”

“I'm still worried." Lan Ying shook her head.
"This is just the beginning, you have to think about the future." Lan Ying has been in the entertainment industry for so many years and she has seen anything.

The wedding news just announced, it can indeed absorb a wave of heat, but then?
The career of married stars will definitely be affected. The most important thing is that Gu Yunzhou's identity is there. In the future, people will always think of Gu Yunzhou when they mention Mu Xingyu.
This will hinder Mu Xingyu's development.

"Sister Lan, don't think so much, I am very satisfied with the status quo and will continue to work hard in the future." Mu Xingyu smiled.

As an agent, Lan Ying had already acted as a reminder. If Mu Xingyu didn't listen, she had nothing to do.
Fortunately, Mu Xingyu does not have a love mind, and is still very persistent in his career.
She can only comfort herself: 'Bundle it up, and the deal is to work harder in the future.'

The celebration party started in the evening, and many enthusiastic fans came outside the hotel to see if they could meet their idols.
Jiang Zhidong, Zhou Ruxuan and other actors came to the hotel one after another. When the last familiar Hummer appeared in front of everyone, many people screamed.

Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu got out of the car. They both wore W&W custom made black business suits. They looked like a pair of lovers. Gu Yunzhou is tall and has a three dimensional silhouette, which is more dazzling than the big-name models.
And Mu Xingyu next to him is also tall, but with a gentle temperament.

The two standing together are pleasing to the eye. This is the first time that Gu Yunzhou has appeared in public, and it is also the first time that Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu have joined together. Some reporters were very excited and wanted to visit the two, but they were blocked by Gu Yunzhou's bodyguards.

Since Mu Xingyu was kidnapped, Gu Yunzhou has strengthened security. Although this is a domestic place, there will generally be no problems but Gu Yunzhou dare not care anymore.

At this time, the happiest one was Gu Mu's CP fan. Through the live broadcast of fans, they saw Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu entering the hotel together, not to mention how satisfied they were.

[Wow, my dream has come true. ]

[President Gu and Xingxing stand together, so good match, they're simply a couple of gods and goddesses in the novel. ]

[President Gu's aura is so strong, and there are these bodyguards next to him It would have been arranged by president Gu, it looks very tough. ]

[As a Gu Mu fan, I am so happy. ]

When they arrived at the event, Producer Xu greeted them enthusiastically.
The exclusive media invited by the crew specially took a group photo for  the three of them. This group photo was quickly posted on the Internet by the TV drama official blog and thanked Mr. Gu, President of the Gu Group, for attending the banquet and for his support of the TV series.
This high definition group photo is naturally widely disseminated.

However, the invisible gravity of Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou caused many spreaders to cut off the Xu producer next to them.
Producer Xu: 'It is obviously a story of three people, but why did you abandon me?'

Of course, this cropped picture attracted more attention.
After all, this is the first public photo of Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu. Many people shouted "with a face" and became CP fans of Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu.

The manager of Gu Mu chaohua also replaced the head of Chaohua with this photo. Some CP fans also changed their avatars to commemorate their idol’s first public event.
Of course, Gu Yunzhou has also harvested a large number of loyal fans. Before he showed up, relying on his identity as the president of the Gu Group, he attracted a lot of fans. Now many people find that President Gu is not only capable but also handsome,  the number of fans is increasing.

The celebration banquet began soon after Gu Yunzhou and Mu Xingyu arrived.
The two of them were sitting at a table with Producer Xu, Director Zhang and others, but some careful people discovered that the male protagonist Jiang Zhidong and the female protagonist Zhou Ruxuan were all arranged at another table.

Jiang Zhidong smiled all the time, but no matter how he pretended, he couldn't conceal the anxiety in his eyes. From time to time, he looked at the people on the main table with the left side of his eyes, held up the wine glass several times and wanted to go to Mu Xingyu to apologize but he has not made up his mind.
Zhou Ruxuan wasn't much better, she thought that she had scrambled with Mu Xingyu in the first place, which was nothing short of death. In her heart, she only hoped that Lord Mu Xingyu would not remember the villain's past, and forget her.

Gu Yunzhou participated in an event in the entertainment circle for the first time, and naturally became the focus of the event. However, when he refused the wine toasted by others, the other crew members were afraid to make it uninteresting.
When he was about to finish eating, Jiang Zhidong finally gritted his teeth and came to Mu Xingyu with a glass of white wine.

"Xingyu, I have offended a lot before, this glass of wine will be taken as an apologize for you, I hope you don't take it to heart.” Jiang Zhidong said, drank a mouthful of liquor.

But Mu Xingyu frowned.
“I didn't offended you, but you did offend me, otherwise, why would you buy the water army to black me out?”

If everyone heard Jiang Zhidong's words, they thought Jiang Zhidong was talking about making Mu Xingyu keep reshooting Martial arts scenes, but what Mu Xingyu said afterwards left everyone confused.However, everyone here in the entertainment industry immediately thinks of the relationship between Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou not long ago.
Everyone understands that the main perpetrator behind the scenes turned out to be Jiang Zhidong.

'Just calm down,' Jiang Zhidong felt a lot of eyes falling on him making him very uncomfortable.

He hang his head and said. " Xingyu, don't get me wrong, I didn't buy a water...”

"No?" Mu Xingyu interrupted Jiang Zhidong and said coldly,
"Since there is no, what are you coming to me for? Isn't it a guilty conscience?”

Jiang Zhidong's face turned pale and his hands with the wine glass began to tremble. Through Mu Xingyu's attitude, he knew that Mu Xingyu would not let him go, which made him suddenly frightened.

“Xingyu, I...I am obsessed with my heart, so I'm deceived by others.”

In order not to be retaliated, Jiang Zhidong can no longer take care of him.

At this time, Gu Yunzhou suddenly said. “Mr. Jiang drank too much, take Mr. Jiang back."

Chen Feng immediately arranged for the bodyguard to take Jiang Zhidong away. Jiang Zhidong wanted to say something but was directly taken away by the bodyguard.
The restaurant was very quiet, and everyone was afraid of Gu Yunzhou. Producer Xu hurriedly tried to enlighten the atmosphere, which allowed the restaurant to return to the lively atmosphere just now.
But everyone knows that Jiang Zhidong’s grudge Mu Xingyu, and Gu Yunzhou have kicked the iron this time.

On the third day after the celebration banquet, Jiang Zhidong was exposed to the bribery scandal. Before "Journey", Jiang Zhidong spent money to bribe the producer to get a role in a certain movie. After "Zhengtu’", his popularity increased and he received several endorsements, but some people broke out that he spent money to grab endorsements from other stars.
In fact, Gu Yunzhou still holds evidence of Jiang Zhidong's bribery of Liu Yue, but because this matter is related to the W&W brand and Mu Xingyu, he did not release it.

Jiang Zhidong's original image was very positive. After this incident, his image plummeted, and even the brands he endorsed were also affected. In order to restore their image, major brands have terminated their contracts with Jiang Zhidong, and sued Jiang Zhidong to court, demanding Jiang Zhidong to compensate for the losses.
These lawsuits have been fought for more than half a year. Anyway, in the end Jiang Zhidong lost very thoroughly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
694 55 3
" You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to...
739K 22K 199
Author: Canghai Bianzhou/沧海扁舟 Category: Danmei story Status: 398 chapter Introducing: Wei Chen felt that his life was a complete joke. He fell in lov...
21.6K 822 21
Bai Yichen was a famous chef known for his authentic Asian cuisine,but died an untimely death. He transmigrated to an unknown world,where men could g...