THE QUEEN✓✓

By shylpeter8

Khushi Singh Raichand, a tigress who knows where to hit showing no mercy.let's unveil her journey from a self... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH 2
CHAPTER 12
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 4

3.9K 235 58
By shylpeter8

Shantivani,Delhi.

It took 7years for Shantivani to loose peace.If Nk stance deprived Shantivani a little peace of mind then today's event was the breaking point.

Being on a weekend ,on Nani insistence ,everyone was at home. The day was set aside for them to spend as a family without any office call after a long time.

They enjoyed playing different outdoor games while their kids happy laughter rang in the air  squirming under their father and uncle arms begging for mercy after experiencing a tickling monster.

Nani sat on the swing , followed  by her son and daughter-in-law enjoying the freshly scent nature was giving out. She smiled staring at her grandsons and great-granddaughters whose face radiated happiness while contentment occupied her grandsons face which only happens in the company of her great-granddaughters.

Ratna jha

Named after her daughter, she stared at her innocent eyes twinkling with happiness under her Mama's mercy and she couldn't help but looked  at her son-in-law who was busy using  phone not even ones bothered to be with his daughter or pay attention to her from birth.

Her other great-granddaughter

Piya Akash Singh Raizada

Who unlike her parents she is an extrovert and a naughty child who always remind her of someone who was ones in their life.

She turned her gaze towards her granddaughter/ in-law who were whispering between themselves and her eyes settle on Lavanya and she could only sigh.  Gone was the prideful woman she met first time as her grandson's wife to be, adorned in an expensive western outfit which she immediately disapproved pushing her to be groomed the way she pictured her eldest granddaughter-in-law.

It's rare to hear her voice after their marriage ,she turned more silent and mostly found in the confined of her chambers if not the kitchen. She might seem obvious to what's happening in her surrounding but her eyes didn't fail to see the equation between the couples and her doubts proved right when she demanded a grandchild from them.

Looking at Anjali her damadji's uncaring attitude towards his daughter and her granddaughter worries her. She remained silent expecting the couples to solve the issue between them but the longing eyes of her great-granddaughter whenever she seems Piya with her father haunts her.

Years has passed but her son-in-law never spend a day with his daughter or even be available during any of hef special events. Past years she tried putting her family together but this time she felt a storm near them yet she didn't know from which direction was to come.

Her thought broke with Manohar worried voice who turned more silent in the family from past years and only speaks when asked.

"Maa what a you thinking about?"

Manohar stared at his mother who seem lost for long. Though aware of what she might be thinking ,he himself decided to keep himself out of his family happenings knowing none will listen to him even if he decides to point out anything.

"Am worried about Chote and Anjali Bitiya"

Nani laid down her worry while Mami twitch her mouth displeased knowing where the talk will be heading. Mama glared at her who remained unfazed busy staring herself in the mirror words flowing from her mouth.

"What's their to worry Sasuma?Arnav bitwa is married which you always wanted and even today your damadji is here which I guess is a good thing"

Mami completed twitching her lips  though before Nani can respond HP voice interrupted them.

"Maaji theirs a woman and child who arrived in RM asking for Shyam presence"

Everyone stared at Shyam in confusion while he stood clueless revealing he wasn't expecting anyone. He headed inside followed by everyone but he stood numb sweat forming on his forehead seeing who was infront of him.

Raizada's stood staring at his face expression until Ratna who wasn't staring infront bump on his feet which reminded him of his surrounding. Seeing questioning gazes he compose himself facing Nani.

"Nani can I be excused a little, it's something from work and this is my client?

Shyam stated pointing at her while everyone stared between the two their eyes not moving towards the 3rd person. Before Nani can respond a small voice exclaim in irritation announcing the presence of another person.

"Dad!"

Everyone turned towards the voice and standing their was a boy his eyes staring at Shyam who shifted uncomfortable staring at no one

Gasps erupted but before any question could arise the woman opened her mouth and words that came from their was enough to send any person in a coma.

"Theirs no need for privacy Shyam ,here is the divorce paper,signed them and free me from this relationship and marry your mistress legally"

She stated staring at him without remorse. Shyam lack words to counter attack her and his eyes directly went to Anjali whose face was wet by now staring at everything in disbelief

"Hello bye bye, what is she saying Damadji?you cheated on our Anjali bitiya"

Exclaim a shocked Mami her eyes widen learning the new information.

"No Mrs, they rather cheated on me, am married before her and this is our son"

The lady stated boldly while the brothers run towards their sister who stumble backwards learning her marriage is illegal. By now the kids have been taken from there by HP after being instructed.

Raizada brothers eyes was blazing fire glaring at Shyam who was lost in thought. Taking the initiative Nani question her being unable to believe all this.

"Bitiya if your really married by Damadji where were you all this years and how come you never showed ?"

Eyes settle on her who started explaining everything,"

"I lived in Goa with my mother-in-law whom we've just buried.About marriage we've been married for 10years and years back I knew Shyam was cheating on me though I wasn't aware of him marrying again until 6 months ago

I wanted to walk away with our son but I couldn't find myself leaving behind my mother-in-law who was a mother to me, so I stayed back concentrating on her,my son and career.

Though, since she's no more I got a better job opportunity though  out of India but I want divorce from me which he's been denieing "

Anjali detached herself from her brothers limping towards Shyam, Shyam who was lost in thought was awaken when he felt a slap on his cheeks.

He stared infront and again a broken Anjali rewarded him with a

He became enraged feeling blood on his lips. Seeing her betrayed eyes he glared at her ,his finger nails holding her hands in a tight fist his nails digging on her soft skin as he scream words at her in disgust.

"How dare you slap me with this your filthy hands?you give me a betrayed look when your the one who proposed marriage to me just in a span of two weeks after our meeting. You knew I wasn't faithful to you yet you remained silent and here your playing a victim infront of everyone

Your the one who bought me with gifts knowing my true feelings towards you just to have my attention on you. But years later when I thought I'l be happy with Khushiji you destroyed everything with your presence and so is ASR.

I watched helplessly as you ship the woman I loved with your brother who claim he loved her yet couldn't trust her believing I was having an affair with her.

When he question me I agreed she was behind me thinking his feelings towards her will vanish then I'l have chance with Khushiji but my dream broke seeing them entering as married couple.

Though mad I was happy when he didn't get chance with Khushiji and I had planned to kidnap and disappear with her but your cousin disrupted my plan and now I can't find Khushiji with my sources

How much I tried getting rid of you and so is your daughter but you both proved stubborn.Tell me Anjali ,which man will want a lazy and weak woman as wife?

You visualized me as a god and not your husband and when I decided to get my happiness from someone else you got rid of her due to your insecurity ,or you think I don't know why you made ASR marry Lavanya even after knowing he will never love her?.

Anjali stood numb with tears cascading from her eyes. The brothers pounce on Shyam beating the day light out of him. By then the police entered revealing they've been informed of the presence of a criminal there.

HP came forward revealing him being the one who called them. That's when Shyam realized in his anger what he did, he screamed being drag out promising Raizada's of his while Anjali slump down screaming hysterically.

Everyone rushed to support her but she stopped them wiping her tears harshly heading upstairs. Nani seeing everything cried in pain holding her chest as Mama held her who fall uncouncious

Other side,
In Mumbai a family was seated in the dinning table sulking. The women though amused seeing their husbands and son's behaviour remained silent commented nothing. It's been 4 years since their eyes settle on their daughter and son-in-law who moved to London a year after their marriage.

Taking just on phone wasn't enough for them and today turned to be the worst day for them since they can neither get through any of them. Their wives tried every possible way to change their mood but nothing worked .

Even though they tried reassuring their husbands but even they miss their daughter/granddaughter/sister-in-law.Their day begins with video calling but today nothing of the sort happened.

"Am going to call my P.a to arrange my chopper, this is too much. Am going to my doll"

Stated an elderly man while everyone could only stare at him in disbelief. He dialed his P.a number though his wife took the phone cutting the call before it rang glaring at him.

Everyone stared at the two amused while Harsh sulk directing his gaze on his plate without making any move

Harsh Singh Rathore

Suddenly everyone looked towards the door, feeling the arrival of someone close but later faced infront in disappointment.

Though at that moment, the person they were waiting has just step her feet on the soil of India , breathing the air of Mumbai her eyes twinkling with mischief while the one beside her lost in her dreamily

1775 words

180 ⭐⭐ for next update

PRECAP: New entry in RO Mansion

                  An obsessive lover    planning his entry in Khushi's life

                Mami in Mumbai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 14.8K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
22.2K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
74.6K 2.3K 6
Small tribute to women who are taken for granted every day.
85.9K 4K 16
A take on what happens when a woman had had enough. This short story starts from when Khushi found out the reason behind her marriage. If you are h...