๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— || ๐—›.๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

By hydrangeatrees

"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" "๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ DISCLAIMER *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 001 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 002 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 003 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 004 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 005 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 006 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 007 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 009 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 010 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 011 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 012 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 013 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 014 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 015 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.

.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ 008 *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™.

5.2K 226 80
By hydrangeatrees

"Fallon"

"what are you doing?"

Hort stopped what he was doing and turned around to see who it was. a person stood leaning up against the doorway and looked at Hort with a raised eyebrow.

Hort rolled his eyes and smashed the plate he had in his hand. "none of your business, Fallon." he told his friend.

Fallon was one of Horts first ever friend in this place. they met in the cafeteria after Fallon had tripped an Ever and Hort clapped for him. they started to talk and ever since then, they have always been friends.

Fallon has an Irish accent since he's from Ireland. he's different from the others, like that Sophie girl who always claims she's a princess, he has finery red hair instead of pitch black hair. he has freckles instead of a plain pale face. his eyes are a mossy green instead of brown or black. he does however dress like a Never. he wears stylish black clothes everyday and he even gives Hort advice on how to dress and, of course, Hort listens to him.

Fallon is quite famous with the ladies in both schools, he's known for breaking hearts of Evers and Nevers. Hort had never seen Lady Lasso look so proud when she heard that Fallon had broken an Evers heart so bad, that she turned into a frog and never changed back.

"well, you're my friend so it is my business." Fallon walked to Hort, as he went to grab a plate.

Hort was skipping class, like half of the school was doing, and smashing plates in a random room he found.

the first thing that Hort thought of when he woke up was Y/n, not blood, not maggots, but the beautiful Ever.

whenever Hort saw her, he would get this tingly feeling in his stomach and heart. he would stare at her eating in the cafeteria when she wasn't looking and when she did he always adverted his eyes somewhere else and he would feel hot in his cheeks.

the night when the two of them were in the library, he felt something really big. he felt safe with her.

feeling safe wasn't something Hort experienced on a daily basis. there was always something dangerous happening in his school and even thought it is exhilarating, it also makes him feel a bit scared.

when she backed away from him, Hort was obviously devastated but it quickly turned into anger the next day. he had numerous of reasons why he was angry and most of them were of her.

she was the first thing he thought of when he woke up, she makes him feel safe and all tingly, she talks to him like he's a normal human being and not a villain and she makes him want to do things he never would have thought of doing with anyone else.

so here he was, smashing plates to get the anger out of his body. "don't you have any classes?" Hort asked him, lazily and looked at Fallon.

Fallon shrugged and grabbed a plate. "i didn't really want to participate in 'how to fly a broom.'" he waved the plate in the air. "i know i'm Evil but i would much rather teleport than fly."

"yeah, i agree with you." Hort mumbled and then smashed the plate he held in his hand. Fallon jumped back a bit so no glass would land on him.

"jesus, you want to tell me why you're doing this?" he motioned to the hundreds of broken plates they were scattered around the room.

"you talk first then i'll talk." Hort nodded his head to him. "what's up with the... uh...women?" Hort narrowed his eyes at the red headed boy. "you haven't been with anyone since the first day."

"that... blond witch." Fallon said. "she's something, huh?" he smirked a little.

"Sophie? she's really convinced that she's a princess." Hort scoffed. "i mean it's ridiculous." Hort shrugged and took another plate.

"wow, i'm surprised you know that word." Fallon joked about his friend.

"shut up."

Fallon chuckled but soon ducked down very fast as a plate was flying toward his head. "what was that for?!"

"you didn't answer my question." Hort said unbothered. "about the ladies."

"well-"

"do any of you know where class 606 is?" Fallon was interrupted by Sophie, who was panting like a dog. "i can't find it and i don't want to be late."

"yeah, actually, me and Fallon are going to the same class." Hort told her. "right, Fallon?" he nudged his friends shoulder when he didn't hear him answer.

Hort looked over at his friend and saw him staring at the blond. Sophie turned her head to look at Fallon and smiled at him. Fallon blushed and started stuttering. "we- Hor- i... um." he scratched the back of his head and looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"okay... class is about to start. can you lead me to the classroom?" Sophie pointed to the right.

"uh... yeah! we'll be out in a minute." Hort told her.

Sophie nodded and walked out of sight. Hort burst out laughing and pointed at Fallons red face. "what was that?!" he laughed. "uhh... umm." he mimicked his Irish friend.

"i will shove you into a meat grinder if you don't stop laughing." Fallon threatened Hort, who was still laughing.

Fallon rolled his eyes and started walking to the door.

"wait, whe-" Sophie walked to the door again and walked straight into Fallon making her fall. Fallon quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and caught her before she could hit the ground.

Sophie squealed and grabbed a hold of his arms. she looked up at his face and saw that their noses were nearly touching. Sophie stared at his green eyes and blushed a little. "hi." she whispered.

"hi." Fallon replied, saying his first real word to the girl. he pulled her up so she was standing in her feet again but he didn't move away and neither did she. "careful, you might fall next time."

"you better be there to catch me then." Sophie smiled at him.

Hort rolled his eyes at the two and cleared his throat. the two looked at Hort in surprise, they seemed to have forgotten he was there. "we have a class to get to. let's move it people." he clapped his hands and walked in between them.

they quickly followed behind him and Sophie walked a little behind as Fallon went to his friend. Fallon glanced over his shoulder and looked at Sophie.

Sophie was looking at the interior design of the place, giving Fallon a chance to admire her. he found her absolutely... beautiful. she looked like an angel with her blond hair and her crown that sat on her head. Sophie looked at Fallon and saw him staring at her.

Fallon blushed at quickly turned his head back around and looked straight forward. what he couldn't see was that Sophie blushed too before shaking her head as she remembered that Tedros was her one true love.

Hort saw this little exchange between the two and smirked. he nudged his friend, who seemed to be trying to control his blush. "what was that?" Hort teased.

"nothing! absolutely nothing." Fallon whispered yelled at him. Hort gave him an unconvinced look and raised his eyebrows. "i'm serious!"

Hort stopped walking making Fallon and Sophie stop too. Hort looked at the two before smiling big. "Fallons got a girlfriend! Fallons got a girlfriend!" he started singing loudly like a child.

Fallon got mad and started chasing the black headed boy. "come here, you pathetic goth!" Fallon yelled at him.

Hort ran all the way to the classroom and quickly sat in his seat. Fallon ran to the doorway, panting like a dog, and sending death glares to his friend. "i will murder you." he threatened Hort, pointing at him.

"not... until after graduation." Lady Lesso reminded him. "sit." she pointed her staff at an empty table behind Hort.

Hort stuck out his tongue at Fallon as he walked past his desk to get to his own. Fallon slapped him at the back of the head, hard.

"ow!" Hort whined and rubbed the back of his head.

"oh, don't be such a baby." Fallon rolled his eyes and sat down.

"we're missing someone." Lesso looked around the class and saw one open desk at the back. just as she said that Sophie came barging in, panting very, very heavily.

"and where have you been." Lesso put her hand on her waist and leaned on her staff.

"i wouldn't be late if those two idiots wouldn't have abandoned me in an unfamiliar school!" Sophie exclaimed, pointing at Hort and Fallon.

"well done, boys." Lady Lesso complimented them. "Sophie, go sit." she ordered Sophie.

"what?! no punishment?!" Sophie walked to the desk in back but didn't sit down.

"being in a room with you is punishment enough." Lesso whispered to herself. "no, no punishment today" she answered Sophies question.

"that's not fair." Sophie huffed and plopped down on her chair.

"i really don't care." Lesso smirked. "now! every villain has a special talent they can hone into a powerful weapon to defeat their nemies." Lady Lesso explained, walking across the class.

"what's a nemesis?" Hort asked, leaning back on his chair.

"your archenemy." she pointed her staff to Hort. "your story will not end until one of you is destroyed." she smirked and swung her staff in a circle. "now, i want you to dazzle me with whatever you believe your unique talent to be." she pointed her staff at everyone before she slapped it down on Horts desk. "Hort, you're first."

he jumped back a little so the staff wouldn't hit him but stood up. "well, i've been working on my werewolf powers in hex class. watch this." he said and got ready to change.

he inhaled deeply and strained for a little. a single piece of hair appeared on his chest. Anadil started clapping and some people complimented him on his single hair. "well done, Hort!" Dot yelled.

"all right." Lady Lesso rolled her eyes. "next time i need a skinny, one haired werewolf." she flicked his hair with her cane. "i'll make sure to call you." she slapped her staff onto his shoulder. "sit down."

"Dot?" she moved on to the person sitting at the desk next to Horts.

"hmm?"

"please tell me you can do better." Lesso pleaded.

"watch me." Dot smirked and inhaled deeply. she grabbed both sides of her desk and her eyes started to roll back and till her eyes were just white. she strained a groan until the desk turned into chocolate. she broke a price and started to eat it, happily.

"is it poisoned?" Lesso whispered hopefully.

"it... could be." Dot said with a mouthful of chocolate.

Lesso huffed. "well it's better than a stray hair. we can work with that."

Fallon reached over his desk and patted Hort on the shoulder. "better luck next time, dude."

Lesso looked around the classroom and set her eyes on Sophie. she tapped her staff loudly and called her. "Sophie."

everyone turned to Sophie and she looked around before answering Lesso. "those who are truly Good can summon the animals of the forest."

"hm." Lesso hummed, getting very board of her attitude.

"i used to do it with my squirrels friends." Sophie ended with a smile.

Hort heard a sigh behind him and saw Fallon looking at Sophie dreamily. Hort slapped him on the forehead making Fallon jump back. "snap out of it, man."

"oh god, give it up." a girl named Hester rolled her eyes. "why don't you just summon a cliff and go jump off it?"

everyone in class laughed until Sophie snapped back at her. "why don't you find someone else to have mommy issues with?"

"don't you dare talk about my mother." she warned her. "you know nothing about her!"

Sophie scoffed. "i know she did one hell of a good job turning you into a raving lunatic."

Hester stood up hastily, knocking her chair down. she slammed her hands on Sophie's desk and leaned in close. "i despise you, you freak." she hissed. "and everything you stand for."

"which just proves that i am at the wrong school." Sophie stood up from her chair, not breaking eye contact with Hester.

"you want to get out of here, princess?" she asked mockingly, backing away from Sophie's desk. "this raving lunatic's unique talent would be more than happy to get rid of you permanently." she spat out.

Hester inhaled deeply and moved some of her hair to the side revealing a tattoo of some kind of creature.

the Nevers backed up to the wall, chortling with excitement.

"this is delightful." Lesso cackled and rubbed her staff.

Hort looked at the tattoo with wide eyes. "didn't you date Hester?" Hort asked Fallon, who's eyes were wide too.

Fallon gulped and nodded.

"did you ever see what that thing could do?"

Fallon nodded again. "she has two." he told him.

the tattoo started glowing and it moved around in Hester's skin making her gasp a little. the tattoo started ripping her skin freeing himself. it snarled and screeched as it got itself out of her skin. he climbed down Hester's back and soon lit himself on fire.

"holy shit." Hort whispered.

Hester smirked and lifted her hands up in the air, the demon following her. Sophie took small steps backward in fear. Hester yelled and moved her hands in front of her body and the demon started to fly at Sophie.

"Sophie, watch out!" Fallon warned her.

Sophie screamed and ducked down so it wouldn't hit her. the demon flew around the room and turned its body back to Sophie.

Lady Lesso did nothing except laugh and clap. Sophie screamed and ducked down in between two desks. Sophie saw some things in a windowsill behind her. she stood up and looked for something to hit the demon with.

the demon came charging to her when she hit it with some book making it fall to the side. the demon cried out and so did Hester. that only angered Hester more and the demons fire grew even brighter.

Hester made the demon fly around the room practically revving it up to attack Sophie once more. it flew past Lesso making her jump back. "oh! be careful, Reader, she's getting really close." she said sarcastically. "use your talents."

Sophie screamed again and crouched down to the floor. "i don't know what they are!" she shouted and started crawling in the floor.

Hort started climbing on top of his desk to get away. "your squirrel friends, Sophie! call your squirrel friends!"

"why do you say 'squirrel' like that!" Hort could hear Fallons Irish accent yell.

"help! help me!" Sophie yelled at the huge window in front of her. "help!"

"aw, guess the squirrels don't like you either." Hester mocked her as the demon floated above her head. "you poor little princess." she moved to the side. "let me put you out of your misery."

"she's gonna kill her!" Anadil laughed.

Hester made the demon charge at Sophie but before it could make contact, a swarm of bees crashed through the window Sophie was yelling through.

the bees knocked the demon into a wall making Hester stumble into a desk behind her. Hester stood up straight again and tried to get her demon out of the bees but it was no use. the bees pushed the demon to the ceiling and Hester groan.

Hester fell to the floor in pain and the demon was screeching like crazy.

"Sophie, you're not allowed to kill anyone until after graduation." Lesso told her as she looked back and forth at the demon and Hester. "call them off!"

Sophie panted and looked up at the bees. "stop!" she ordered them. the bees calmed down and everyone could hear Hester sobbing on the floor.

the bees dropped down from the ceiling and to the floor. Lesso the students watched as the bees started to take shape of a man. "Rafal?" Lesso said lowly.

"you're doing wonderfully... Sophie." the man said.

everyone looked at Sophie, who stared at the man in shock. the man only smirked at her and Sophie stumbled back a bit in fear. the man disappeared and the bees flew out through the window.

Hester was still on the ground, whimpering instead of crying. the demon plopped down from the ceiling a couple of inches away from her. she reached out her hand and made it crawl to her and into the crook of her neck. it burned itself back into her skin making Hester cry.

"move out the way!"

"move!"

the students all rushed to Hesters aid and comforted her as she cried.

"Hester!" Fallon grabbed her head and placed it carefully onto his lap. "you're going to be fine." he whispered.

"thank you, Fallon." Hester sobbed. "that girl is going to pay."

Fallon looked up at Hort, who stood next to him, with worried eyes.

"don't worry, she won't do anything." Hort told him. Hort walked away from the group and to the window. he could see the swarm of bees enter the School for Good.

'maybe someone there summoned them.' he thought for a moment. he shook his head and laughed at himself.

he looked back to see Dot and Anadil help Hester stand up and walk out of the classroom. Sophie and Lady Lesso were nowhere in sight so class was practically dismissed.

Hort walked to Fallon and helped him stand up. "you don't think she's actually going to do something to her, do you?" Fallon asked his friend as they walked out of the classroom.

"pfft, no way, Hester's way to scared of her now." Hort reassured him. "why do you care anyways? it's not like you like her or anything." Hort shrugged.

Fallon thought about something for a moment before shaking his head. "i want to give Sophie a present, but i don't know what she likes." Fallon said.

"what? why?" Hort stopped his friend from walking any further and looked at him.

"it's not like that, i want to give her something she likes and hex it so it turns into something disgusting." Fallon explained to him.

"ahh, i understand you." Hort nodded his head. "hey, i could ask Y/n. she knows Sophie inside and out." Hort snapped his fingers.

"Y/n? the girl you're manipulating?" Fallon asked.

"manipulate?" Hort asked him confused for a second. "oh yeah, i'm manipulating her." he whispered to himself. "yes, the girl i'm manipulating."

"i mean, yeah, it would help me out. so ask her." Fallon nodded and smiled at Hort. "i'll see you later, bud. i gotta go."

"yeah, no, see ya!" Hort yelled after him.

now Hort had to find out how he was going to talk to Y/n alone without anyone knowing.

『••✎••』
please do not forget to vote, it really motivates me to write more <3

this chapter was longer than i usually do and thanks guys for your comments🙏🙏

my frequently used emoji is the cross ✝️ this one. and i don't even believe in jesus 😗✌️

my friend is constantly using 😂 like he sends me that emoji 50 times a day.

n e ways see ya next chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 398 10
FIRST PART OF A SERIES book 1 of 3 What if Agatha and Tedros had never gone to the school for good. What if they never had to fight in a war against...
5.1K 96 13
Elara and Leora were twins born of Maleficent and Diaval, they weren't expecting to be taken to the school for good and evil, but were taken anyway...
2.5K 61 12
ON HIATUS Never Ever book but the Female OC is a Nev...
6.8K 353 20
แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก 8 ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ...