Obsession // ATEEZ

Bởi ateez_stories

An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best frien... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Obsession
Chapter 2 - Unforgettable Mistakes
Chapter 3 - I Don't Party
Chapter 4 - Guests And Drama
Chapter 5 - Fearing A Lovely Boy
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Stay Away
Chapter 8 - Day With Chaos
Chapter 9 - Lemon Cake
Chapter 10 - Jeong Yunho
Chapter 11 - Annoying Little B*tch
Chapter 12 - Jung Wooyoung
Chapter 13 - Choi Jongho
Chapter 14 - Blonde Haired Boys
Chapter 15 - Song Mingi
Chapter 16 - Kang Yeosang
Chapter 17 - Small Arguments = Big Problems
Chapter 18 - Park Seonghwa
Chapter 19 - Love = Suffering
Chapter 20 - Choi San
Chapter 21 - Kim Hongjoong
Chapter 22 - New Students
Chapter 23 - Truth Or Lies
Chapter 24 - I Need You
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday
A/N
Chapter 26 - Regret & Betreyal
Chapter 27 - New Beggining
Chapter 28 - How I'm Dealing Without You
Chapter 29 - Slowly Time For The Truth
Chapter 30 - The Archery Competition
Chapter 31 - The Truth Pt.1
Chapter 32 - The Truth Pt.2
Chapter 33 - Cheaters
Chapter 35 - The Break Up
Chapter 36 - The Beginning's Are Bloody
Chapter 37 - What's Coming Next
Chapter 38 - It All Geos Down Hill
Chapter 39 - Love Octagon
Chapter 40 - Your Love Is Forbidden
Chapter 41 - Ill Always Love You
Chapter 42 - Crimson Scars
Chapter 43 - Living Is A Cost That I Cant Handle
Chapter 44 - Anger Causes Problems
Chapter 45 - Stop Fixing My Problems
Chapter 46 - I'm Going Downhill
Chapter 47 - Destroy My Will To Live
Chapter 48 - Keep It You Liar
Chapter 49 - This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Chapter 50 - Thank U
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Blooming Love And Broken Hearts
Chapter 53 - Tell Them Or Maybe Not
Chapter 54 - Bad Memories Of The Past
Chapter 55 - Unspeakable Pain
Chapter 56 - Taking You Back To Our Memories
Chapter 57 - Taking You Back To Our Memories Pt.2
A/N About Halazia

Chapter 34 - Who Do You Want

1.2K 37 1
Bởi ateez_stories

Mingi's pov:

Day 1:

"hey yuri" I said as I approached her with a big smile. "hey mingi" she answered, giving me a cute gummy smile wich I really adored.

"I was wondering if maybe, you'd like to hang out today" I asked, playing with my rings becuase I was nervous.

"I'd love too" she said with a smile and big, glowing eyes. "ill see you after classes then" I said as she nodded and waved goodbye.

~

"so where do you want to go" she asked as I passed her, her strawberry ice cream.

"we can go to the park and watch the sun set as the sun will be setting soon" I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her in the direction of the park.

We were sitting on the grass, enjoying the view of the beautiful sun set which was turning the sky's colours into gorgeous shades of pinks and purples.

"I've never seen such a pretty sun set" yuri said as she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of the cold wind brush against her skin.

"it is gorgeous, isn't it" I said, letting out a tiny giggle as I admired her stunning features.

"thank you for today mingi" she said, turning her head to look into my deep brown eyes. "thank you to, for coming" I replyed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and smiling brightly at the beautiful woman in front of me.

****

Wooyoungs pov:

Day 2:

"hey" I muttered over to a girl, scared of what her reaction will be when she knows the source of the voice. "hi wooyoung" she said giving me the smallest smile but the cutest I've ever seen.

"we've been kinda distent lately, can I take you out for a coffee, so we could fix our relationship" I asked with a worried tone giving her a nervous smile to make myself feel a little better.

"yeah, sure" she said as she picked up her bag to go to lesson. "ill meet you outside the gates" I said with a more confident smile. "no need, just meet me at the cafe, I don't want sanghee seeing us" she said, walking if before i got to speak.

My confidence quickly disappeared when yuri said sanghees name, but why was she afraid of her seeing us, what did sanghee do to her, or even worse... Kyungmi.

~

I got to the cafe first so I ordered myself a carrot cake with a cappuccino and a lemon cake with a caramel latte for yuri, as i remembered that that's her favourite thing to order.

I took a seat next to the window waiting paciently on yuri to arrive. "hi woo" she said taking a seat opposite me with a stern face.

"I ordered your favourite" I said, pointing at the cake and coffee in front of her. "thank you" she muttered taking a sip of her latte.

When she placed her coffee cup down, I interlocked our hands together and I looked deeply into her eyes.

"yuri please forgive me" I said as I choked on a forming tear. "I never wanted to that to happen" I muttered, crying at this point, from the disgust I felt towards myself.

"wooyoung". She cupped my cheek and whipped my tears with her thumb. "it's not your fault, it's on both us" she said softly, rubbing my cheek lightly with her thumb. "I will always forgive you, no matter what happens" she said smiling so brightly it made me giggle.

*****

Yeosangs pov:

Day 3:

"why are you in the library all alone" yuri asked, taping my shoulder and giving me a light heart attack.

"god yuri you scared me" I said, taking in big breaths and holding my chest from the fear. "sorry" she said, giggling cutely.

"so why are you here" yuri asked, taking a seat next to me and peaking at the book I was reading. "things we never said, what is it about" she asked and my heart pumped faster at the question, as I never talked about books to a girl before.

"well, it's an emotional book which shows a good understanding on metal health and well being" I said looking at her expression, to see if she was still interested or not.

"can I listen to you reading it" she said making me look at her with wide eyes. I couldn't believe what she said.

I smiled at her brightly, nodding and opening the book on page 20 and reading not only to myslef this time, but to yuri.

*****

Hongjoongs pov:

Day 4:

Yuri ❤️

Hongjoong
Hi yuri 😊

What you doing???

Yuri
Hiiiiii

Nothing much

Hongjoong
I'm coming to your house

Be ready soon becuase
we're going out

Yuri
Okay

~

"I messaged you 2 hour ago and your still not ready" I said, looking at her rushing around the house, looking for her favourite comfy hoodie that Jongho gave her for her birthday.

"I'm sorry, I was up all night reading a book that yeosang lended me" she said, yawning and still looking for the hoodie. "found it" she screamed making me laugh.

"alright we can go" yuri said, looking at me with a gummy smile, like if she was proud of herself for finding the hoodie.

"yuri it's 8pm, theres no point of going out anymore" I said giggling at my sleepy princess. "oh, well relax and let's watch a movie" she said running to the kitchen. "put on a film, ill make popcorn" she yelled from across the room.

*****

Sans pov:

Day 5:

'Knock knock'.

"san, hi, what are you doing here" yuri said, moving to the side to let me come in side her house.

"well I missed you, so I came to see you" I said hugging her tightly becuase being away from her is like torture and I genuinely missed her.

"also yuri, you look beautiful today" I said with a bright smile which shown my dimples. "shut up" she giggled as she punched my chest playfully. "you want something to drink" she asked and I nodded 'yes' in reply, "water".

~

"that was the funniest thing I've ever watched" I said still laughing to the point my stomach hurt. "thank you for coming over and seeing me today" she said, giving me a soft peck on my cheek wich made me blush.

"i-it's ok-okay" I stuttered, covering my cheeks with my hands as she giggled. "we should do this more often" she said taking my hands so that she could look into my eyes.

"yeah, we should".

*****

Seonghwa's pov:

Day 6:

"hi there beautiful" I said giving yuri a tight hug. "seonghwa, I can't... Breath" she said whilst she lightly hit my chest so that I could let go.

I let go of her, softly pinching her cheek. "guess what" I said taking my hand away from her cheek. "what" she said, jumping up and down, full of energy.

"mirea asked me out" I said, slowly walking to class, letting yuri follow behind me. "what did you say" she asked, catching up to me.

"I... Rejected her" I replyed, looking at her with a smile, then looking back in fornt of me.

"what! Why?" she asked, stopping me and making me look at her. "I'm not into her I'm into someone else" I said, patting her head and I carried on walking, not bothered to even wait on her.

"who is it" she asked, catching up to me once again. "a really pretty girl, with beautiful glowing brown eyes and a cute gummy smile, she's an angel" I said looking at her with love and lust.

"you must really love her" she said, no longer looking at me but at her feet. "I do" I answered walking into class.

*****

Jongho's pov:

Day 7:

"hi yuri, how are you" i asked, giving her a friendly hug which she returned. "I'm okay, how are you" she asked, with a smile as we walked to the cafeteria together.

"I'm good, just wondering when hongjoong will finally let you break up with soobin" I said turning my gaze to my feet as looking at her was to painful for me at that moment.

"it's been 9 day now, but I understand that he's doing this to protect me" she said, tighting the grip on a book she was holding.

"he can't control you like that" I said and I felt her eyes peirce right through me.

"I know Jongho" she said giving me a fake smile as she walked into the cafeteria.

*****

Yunhos pov:

Day 8:

"yuri" I muttered, lightly tapping her shoulder from the fear and anxiety I felt after treating her like trash. "what do you want yunho" she said softly with a small smile on her face.

My heart shattered when I saw her smile becuase even though I treated her badly, she never stopped hating me.

"I wanted to apologise, for how i treated you" I said as tears formed in my eyes. "I wish I could turn back time and change everything, becuase I really missed you" I added and she hugged me, so tight that I thought she would break my ribs, but I didn't mind, I Cryed becuase after everything I've done, she forgave me.

"I forgive you" she whispered and I hugged her tighter, lifting her of the ground from the happiness I felt.

I let go of her, putting her back on the ground and she stared at me, with a smile, later whipping away my tears with her thumb and saying...

"I've missed you to"

*****

A cute little fluff chapter for you guys because why not <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.6K 2.9K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
108K 4.1K 59
Sophie, a 19 y/o normal teenager meets a stranger who saves her. She falls for him not knowing who he really is... Will she accept him? Will she just...
276K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
50.9K 3K 62
Roses are red Violets are blue Out of a million boys I choose you Jeong Yunho is a sixteen year old boy who has struggles with his family and identi...