โœ”The full-level boss has spac...

By prince05026

Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69sh... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
61-70
71-90
91-100
101-120
121-150
151-170
171-190
191-220
221-250
251-270
271-289
(Announcement)
294-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
391-END

51-60

894 13 9
By prince05026

 Chapter 51 Mecha

  Feng Ze frowned when he heard this. If it is really what Liu Qingqing said, then Liu Mengmeng's assassination of alliance soldiers is a very serious matter.

  It seems that this matter needs to be investigated.

  Feng Ze raised his head and looked at Liu Qingqing in front of him, then lifted her up with one hand, Liu Qingqing was strangled by the back of fate and Feng Ze led her away from the forest.

  Poor Liu Qingqing could only use her arms and legs to thump there, but she couldn't escape Feng Ze's clutches even though she couldn't use her supernatural powers.

  After bouncing around for a while, Liu Qingqing gave up. Forget it, she was forgiven. She admitted that she couldn't beat Feng Ze without using her abilities and just relying on her physical fitness.

  So Liu Qingqing suddenly felt a sense of urgency. It seems that she still needs to exercise well in the real world, otherwise if one day she and Feng Ze meet in the real world and the thing about her grabbing the stone is accidentally exposed If the power is not good, then I with low physical fitness can only be slaughtered by him!

  Well, let's do it, put exercise on the agenda.

  Naturally, Feng Ze couldn't know what was going on in Liu Qingqing's mind, so he directly carried Liu Qingqing to the center of Sanren City.

  There Liu Qingqing saw a tall and majestic building, which looked very solemn from the outside, but also revealed a sense of oppression and mystery.

  At this time, Feng Ze had already put Liu Qingqing down, and introduced to her:

  "This is the mecha area, where you can try to use virtual mechas, I may not have time to teach you in the future, you can spend as much time as possible on Here."

  Liu Qingqing nodded excitedly, she could finally see the mecha!

  After the two went in together, Feng Ze taught her to receive the virtual mecha step by step. As for why it is a virtual mecha, it is not because if you want to bring things from the real world into the meta world, you must have high mental strength, and whether it is an empire or an alliance or Even a neutral faction with strong mental power would not be free to bring such a large number of mechas to the metaworld.

  In this way, under Feng Ze's leadership, Liu Qingqing received her first mecha.

  There are many kinds of initial mechs to choose from. As for more advanced mechas, you need to spend star coins to buy them. Looking at the price on the virtual screen, Liu Qingqing's heart is bleeding.

  This is really not something that ordinary people can afford. It seems that she really needs to take good care of her mecha, otherwise she doesn't have so much money for her to spend.

  In fact, Liu Qingqing's money is not too little and there is an upcoming energy mine share, but if it is all spent on mechs, she always feels that it is not worth it. Buy a house, how comfortable it will be for her and her father to live together.

  As for spending on mechas, if a mecha is punched, it needs a lot of money to repair it. Mechas are really a huge profit industry.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help smacking her tongue.

  Looking at the virtual screen in front of her, she was not sure what kind of mecha she needed, and she couldn't help being a little embarrassed. Feng Ze, who was next to her, seemed to see that Liu Qingqing was a little embarrassed, so she said:

  "Generally speaking, which kind of mecha you choose needs to be combined with yourself. For example, the tiger-type mech has strong explosive power, high offensiveness, medium defense value, and low persistence rate. The deer-type mecha has high persistence, fast speed, low defense value, and low aggressiveness. The leopard-type mech The mechas are fast, strong in attack power, medium in defense, and high in durability..."

  Feng Ze took the trouble to introduce these mechas to Liu Qingqing. The waiter next to him was originally introducing them on a part-time job, but seeing the man's introduction in such a detailed way, it was just right for him. Needless to say.

  Liu Qingqing thought about herself carefully. The mecha she needs should be the kind with strong attack power and fast speed. She likes quick battles, so among all the mechas, Liu Qingqing chose the leopard mecha, which just met all her needs.

  So Feng Ze paid 1 million star coins to register Liu Qingqing's account. This cost made Liu Qingqing feel extremely distressed. Looking at the more than 10,000 star coins on her account that she transferred by exchanging energy stones, she felt that Darkness in front of my eyes.

  Now it's all right, and I owe 1 million at once.

  I just hope that the alliance will quickly distribute her share of the energy mine, otherwise she will be really strapped for money, and she won't even have the money to pay off her debts.

  Feng Ze laughed lowly when he saw Liu Qingqing like this, he knew that Liu Qingqing definitely didn't have much money, otherwise he wouldn't have come to Yuan World alone to make money. And the way a seven-year-old child cooks proficiently made him feel a little distressed as an adult.

  It must be because she is not favored at home or the family is poor. Whether it is the Marshal or his new teacher Feng Ze, he feels that he has the responsibility to take care of her.

  In fact, it is true that Liu Qingqing's family is poor, but it is definitely a lie that she is not favored. Therefore, without Liu Qingqing's knowledge, she easily won the sympathy of Marshal Feng Ze.

  Liu Qingqing lay down in the nutrition warehouse and closed her eyes. After logging into her account, the darkness in front of her eyes was replaced by light in an instant. She suddenly appeared in a hall surrounded by four areas.

  It said single-player training, two-player confrontation, multiplayer team training, and a spectator area. At this time, Feng Ze also appeared next to her:

  "This is the login rest area. You can choose your own from these four areas." If you need it, you can choose which one to go in directly."

  Feng Ze explained the precautions to Liu Qingqing in detail, and after everything was finished, Feng Ze dragged Liu Qingqing to the two-person battle area.

  As soon as she entered, Liu Qingqing found herself standing on the arena. The arena was very large, and she had automatically entered the mecha. Looking at the shiny mecha in front of Feng Ze, Liu Qingqing looked down at her body again. Initial armor.

  I have to say, I'm really hungry. Just looking at this mech costs a lot of star coins, well, she is so poor that she doesn't deserve it.

  "This is the arena area, a dedicated venue for two-person PK. There is also a place to watch the battle around the arena. It is a place for people in the spectator area to watch our games. But watching the battle requires money. At this time, the boss will give us a share. The ratio is 4: 3 to 3, the two of us each account for three, this is also the main source of income for the boss."

  "I will also take you to the viewing area later, these are not important, now you make the first move and I will see your skills How about it?"

  Meow meow meow? How did it develop so fast all of a sudden? You haven't taught me how to activate the mecha yet, why are you going to fight me? Feng Ze seemed to have thought of this problem and said directly:

  "Release your mental power to connect with the mecha, and then use your mental power to control it." Mecha. Dont worry, your A-level mental power is enough to control the mech.

  Liu Qingqing first released her own spiritual power as he said, and then her majestic spiritual power made the entire mechs inner screen emit a red light warning After all, this is just an initial mech that cannot withstand such a majestic mental power.

  She quickly put away her mental power and released it slowly, finally Liu Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief after she had mastered the speed.

  Phew—it's too thrilling, this mecha was almost destroyed before it was opened, it's really not easy for her!

   There is another chapter in the afternoon, I love you guys. Thank you for the recommended tickets and monthly tickets, everyone, thank you for your support. (^_)

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 52 Suspicion

  Because this process happened too quickly, Feng Ze didn't feel anything wrong. From his perspective, Liu Qingqing just paused there.

  But for some reason, Feng Ze suddenly felt a burst of heart palpitations just now, but he didn't grasp the feeling because it was too fast. After all, he was not an Azmik, even if he felt it, it was not as obvious as Zuo Zili.

  After Liu Qingqing mastered the trick, she manipulated the mech to move, stretching her arms and kicking her legs. After Feng Ze saw that she was almost ready to move, he waved at her, signaling her to stop.

  "Okay, I think you have roughly mastered the trick, attack me now."

  Liu Qingqing cheered up for a while, she is quite good at fighting.

  Thinking of her, he rushed over, then clenched his fists and punched Feng Ze's mecha, Feng Ze simply turned to avoid it. Liu Qingqing didn't believe in evil, and tried to kick Feng Ze's waist with another side kick, but he directly lifted Liu Qingqing's mech's leg with his hand.

  Now it's all right, the mecha's center of gravity was unstable and fell directly to the ground. Liu Qingqing who fell on the ground was stunned, got up and continued to fight with Feng Ze.

  Then Liu Qingqing experienced her despair for an hour.

  No matter what moves she makes during this hour, Feng Ze will subdue her with a simple move, and then her face will be rubbed against the ground, then get up again, be rubbed again, get up again, be rubbed again ...

  Liu Qingqing didn't even want to get up. At the end of the fight, Liu Qingqing was angry and didn't care if she would be found out. She couldn't beat Feng Ze even in martial arts.

  Finally, even with her physical strength, she couldn't take it anymore, and lay down on the ground panting.

  And Feng Ze looked at Liu Qingqing on the ground with some seriousness in his heart.

  For some reason, he couldn't see through the little girl's moves. At the beginning, they were some ancient martial arts moves. I don't know where the little girl learned them from. They are more orthodox than the ancient martial arts moves in their hands now.

  Later, the little girl's moves became extremely ruthless, almost merciless, killing people everywhere. But it is not systematic, it seems that they are all wild ways learned through fighting.

  If it weren't for the little girl's inexperience with mechas for the first time and his own advantages in advanced mechas, he would have been a little scared by the little girl's ruthlessness.

  Feng Ze couldn't help thinking of the woman who stole his stone again, couldn't help linking the two of them together, but then gave up, she was just a seven-year-old girl, how could she cure him without relying on a healing device? Methods.

  And even if the moves are fierce, it is possible that her living conditions are poor and she needs to protect herself. After continuous fighting, the ancient martial arts moves are also likely to be inherited from her family.

  This is also very normal, after all, everyone's family will have some secrets, what if the little girl's family used to be the Guwu family?

  Thinking this way, Feng Ze slowly accepted this cognition, he can only say that he was deceived by the little girl's age, and he kept making excuses for her with a mentality of cherishing talents.

  But he decided to ask again:

  "Little girl, is there anyone else in your family?"

  "Why are you asking this?"

  Liu Qingqing became alert. Why did this person suddenly ask her about her family?

  "Oh, it's nothing, I'm just thinking that you never seem to be with your family, and I'm a little confused. It's okay if you don't want to say it."

  "There is no one else, only my father and I depend on each other, and his mental power is seriously damaged. Im in the Yuan World, so Ill come to the Yuan World to make money.

  Liu Qingqings words were half-truthful and half-truthful, and only the true and the false would be more convincing.

  Feng Ze believed it. It was similar to what he had guessed. The little girl's family situation is not good and her living environment is not good, so she must be below a C-level planet.

  Thinking of this, Feng Ze raised his hand, wanting to rub the little girl's head but remembered that he was in a mecha, so he gave up.

  Alas, the little girl is so pitiful.

  There is a kind of pity, that is, others think you are pitiful...

  Feng Ze saw that it was almost done, so he took Liu Qingqing out of the ring again. As soon as she went out, Liu Qingqing's legs went limp and she almost fell to the ground in the crowded hall.

  It was because of Feng Ze's quick eyesight and quick hands that he caught the little girl, which didn't make her more miserable.

  Feng Ze hugged the little girl in his arms and felt warm and soft in his arms. He couldn't help pinching the soft flesh on Liu Qingqing's waist, and Liu Qingqing gave Feng Ze a shock. hand.

  Time froze at this moment, Liu Qingqing's little paws were pressed against Feng Ze's face, and Feng Ze's paws were still pinching.

  It felt a little awkward right now.

  "You...you let go first."

  Liu Qingqing hesitated, Feng Ze raised his eyebrows:

  "Why do I want to run away after you beat me? Where did you get such a cheap thing?"

  "Didn't you squeeze me first? "

  No one has ever touched her waist before, isn't this a momentary conditioned reflex?

  Feng Ze put down his hand obediently, and Liu Qingqing also lifted his paw away from Feng Ze's face, the two looked at each other speechlessly, Feng Ze squeezed his fingers, Liu Qingqing looked at the slap marks on his face, both of them were silent for a moment.

  Then Feng Ze directly raised both hands, aimed at Liu Qingqing's cheek and began to pinch,

  "I'll let you hit me." As he

  spoke, he pulled Liu Qingqing's cheek outward, but it didn't hurt much. Even Liu Qingqing had never been pinched in the face by so many people.

  And it's still pinched into an anime face, it's just a Q version of anime.

  "Let me go!"

  Liu Qingqing also raised her hand to pinch Feng Ze's face, so the two of them just pinched me and pinched you, ignoring the strange eyes of the people around them.

  Finally, they raised their hands in surrender when they were tired from playing, and then each rubbed their cheeks, thinking in their hearts: Fortunately, they are in the Yuan World, otherwise they would not be able to keep their prosperous beauty.

  Then Feng Ze took Liu Qingqing to the viewing area, and as soon as he stepped inside, there were many small TVs, which were so densely packed that it was dazzling.

  "This is the viewing area. The higher the score, the bigger the TV screen. If you want to watch it up close, you need to pay to click on the screen and you will appear in the auditorium. However, some people have turned off the projection permission. Here you can learn Seeing many people's moves to improve yourself is also a way to make money."

  Liu Qingqing looked at so many screens in front of her, a little dazzled, then turned to look at Feng Ze, he thought for a while on a huge TV screen After clicking on it a few times, he dragged Liu Qingqing forward, so that they entered the auditorium.

  She watched the two people in front of her fight fiercely, and the people in the surrounding auditorium applauded loudly, which also felt fresh.

  "Cang Ye, which of these two people do you think will win?"

  "What do you think?"

  Liu Qingqing carefully looked at the two people on the stage, thought for a while and then pointed to the red fox mech on the left.

  "I think it's this."

  Feng Ze nodded, agreeing with Liu Qingqing's idea. Just at this moment, there was a light snort beside him.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 53 Uncle

  Liu Qingqing turned her head and found that it was a middle-aged uncle who held half an orange in his hand and was still chewing a piece of orange in his mouth.

  Seeing Liu Qingqing staring at the orange in his hand, the uncle laughed again, lying on the chair sideways, looking lazy and uninhibited:

  "Why, did you see this yellow fruit in my hand?

  " Toss the orange up, come on, Liu Qingqing knows the name of the orange in the interstellar world again. But Liu Qingqing was very curious, she called this orange a yellow fruit because it was yellow, so what about the green orange? Is it green fruit?

  Seeing that Liu Qingqing was silent, the uncle clicked his tongue and stuffed half of the orange into Liu Qingqing's hand.

  "Look at the child's greed. If you can register an account, can't you buy some food for the child? You don't need that much money."

  This is what the uncle said to Feng Ze who was next to him.

  "Thanks, but no..." used.

  Before Liu Qingqing could finish speaking, Feng Ze seemed to be on the side and nodded suddenly.

  "Oh, yes. Thank you for your reminder."

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help but slap Feng Ze's forehead with the orange in her hand. She was talking to the uncle herself, so why did you interrupt?

  Now it's all right, I feel that it's not holding it in my hand and it's a bit hot, so I can only put it in my hand in the end.

  But Liu Qingqing was also curious, isn't she in the virtual world? Why are there oranges in it?

  Seemingly seeing Liu Qingqing's question, Feng Ze explained:

  "The boss sells fruit part-time here, but generally no one buys it. After all, it's all data, so it's not worth it."

  Liu Qingqing thought the same way, It's all data and it's very expensive. She could show off a few catties of oranges like this in her previous life. At this rate, the share of the energy mine may not be enough for her to show off the oranges.

  "It's not worth it, but let's just eat it for fun, right? Don't think about money so important in life. Anyway, you can eat it in your mouth and feel comfortable."

  The uncle next to him said As they uttered their words of wisdom, Liu Qingqing agreed with them very much, as long as they are happy in everything.

  "But you two look pretty good, but your eyesight is a bit poor."

  Liu Qingqing turned to the direction of the uncle, not understanding why he said that.

  The uncle replied as if to confuse her:

  "Didn't you just say that the red fox mecha should win in the end? However, the blue rabbit mecha on the opposite side should win."

  Hearing this, Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze felt a little nervous . Surprised, he looked up at the ring in front of him again, but the red fox mecha above became more and more excited, and the blue rabbit mecha had been beaten to the edge of the corner.

  A discerning person could see that the Red Fox Mecha won, and the Blue Rabbit Mecha obviously didn't want to save energy for the sake of the latecomers. Almost exhausted.

  So no matter how you look at it, the red fox mecha won?

  Seemingly seeing their disapproval, the uncle smiled mysteriously:

  "Hey, you just don't believe me. If you don't believe me, just wait and see which mech can win in the end!"

  So Both Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze closed their mouths and looked carefully at the ring above, but even if they could see a flower, the Blue Rabbit mecha was about to exhaust its strength and was about to be beaten to the ground.

  Sure enough, the Blue Rabbit Mech was beaten to the ground in the end, and the arena started counting down automatically. When the countdown reached five, suddenly a weak voice came from inside the Blue Rabbit Mecha:

  "I haven't lost yet, I can continue." The

  Red Fox Machine A stepped on the Blue Rabbit mech, and said in a very disdainful tone:

  "You still want to continue, you really can't control yourself..." Force!

  Before the words were finished, the Blue Rabbit mecha continued to lie on the ground, and suddenly a mechanical knife appeared in its hand. The shiny blade looked very delicate and gorgeous.

  This immediately aroused the interest of the Red Fox Mech. After snatching the mechanical knife from him, he threw it into the air to test the weight.

  "Your mechanical knife is not bad, it's mine."

  Although it is a mechanical knife in the virtual world, it can't stand it. It looks so handsome! The people in the red fox mecha thought of this and felt excited again. A good knife matches a hero, and this knife is just right for him.

  However, the knife suddenly started to turn a little red. The person in the red fox mech felt that something was wrong. He just wanted to throw the knife away, but he flew back and inserted it into his mecha.

  Now it's all right, the red fox mech couldn't be pulled out no matter how hard it was, and then watched him getting redder and brighter, and finally exploded directly.

  The power of this bomb is very strange, it only blows up the red fox mecha to pieces, and there is no black ash in other places, even on the ring.

  At this time, the blue rabbit mecha stood up, and the system judged that the blue rabbit mecha won.

  Seeing this, Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze were stunned, why did they use bombs? That's not right, I didn't say that bombs can't be used, even those who use particle cannons, but I didn't expect this bomb to directly turn the whole situation around.

  Liu Qingqing turned her head to look at the uncle next to her. From the very beginning, he believed that the Blue Rabbit Mecha would win, so he must have known the trick, right?

  The uncle also saw what Liu Qingqing meant, and said heartily:

  "The one in the blue rabbit mecha is my apprentice, this knife is his secret weapon, and he has never used it before, so in order to win, he must If you know how to use it and let him use it, then he will definitely win!"

  Liu Qingqing suddenly realized that ordinary players are not as good as krypton gold players, even if they directly upgrade their equipment by one speed, you can't help it if you want to win.

  This is the gap!

  "Let me tell you, he was a mechanical student, but he wanted to come here to fight. I always disagreed. But what he said is that only good mechanical weapons can be used in actual combat. You can see the true value of this mechanical weapon."

  Liu Qingqing also agrees with this, after all, a mechanical weapon is not easy to use on the battlefield if it is not easy for soldiers to use.

  "If that's the case, why didn't he use it from the beginning? It would save him from being beaten..." So miserable!

  The uncle seemed to have heard Liu Qingqing's incomplete meaning, and replied with a smile:

  "It's not that he said that since we are in the ring, we must respect the opponent. It is right to use this kind of cheating weapon from the beginning. The opponent's disrespect."

  Hmm... how should I put it? The opponent beat him for a long time and finally managed to win. In the end, he used this mechanical weapon to defeat the opponent. Wouldn't the opponent be more heartbroken? Is this really respect for the opponent?

  Liu Qingqing didn't understand... Liu Qingqing

  , the red fox mecha who was crying so sadly when he saw the mecha on the stage was torn apart, felt sorry for him.

  "My apprentice also said that he used this mechanical weapon in the end to show that he used tools to win. If he didn't use tools, the opponent would still win. If he can force him to use mechanical weapons, it will also show the strength of the opponent. "

  Hearing this, Liu Qingqing actually wants to agree, what should I do?" It's not rough to say something rough!

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 54 Combat The

  uncle saw that everyone around had withdrawn, and the Blue Rabbit mech seemed to be leaving too, so he greeted Liu Qingqing and the others and left.

  Leaving Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze staring at each other, Liu Qingqing subconsciously grabbed a piece of orange in her hand, stuffed it into her mouth, and was so sour that she couldn't speak immediately.

  God, why is this orange so sour?

  What kind of taste does the uncle have, he likes to eat such sour oranges so much, and his face is expressionless when he eats it, making her think that the oranges are very sweet when he eats them.

  Feng Ze looked at Liu Qingqing's distorted face and smiled unkindly, Liu Qingqing saw that this man actually smiled and stuffed the rest of the oranges into his mouth, successfully watching Feng Ze's distorted face Yang Yang left here.

  Feng Ze couldn't help spitting out the oranges in his mouth, took a breath of air-conditioning, and felt the sourness in his mouth get better before he got up and left.

  As he was walking, he was still thinking: No way, this child is getting more and more naughty, it's time to give her more homework.

  So when Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze got together again in the hall, Feng Ze set a goal for Liu Qingqing with a blank expression:

  to enter the Yellow List within a month.

  Huang Bang? what is this?

  Liu Qingqing was puzzled, why tell her every day what she doesn't know?

  Feng Ze asked her to look up, Liu Qingqing looked up as she said, and then saw that the ceiling above had a name on it! !

  After careful observation, Liu Qingqing found that there are four grades of heaven, earth, black and yellow.

  "The Yellow List has the lowest level, and the Tian List has the highest level, but even if the Yellow List has the lowest level, it is only a relatively low level. Those who can make it to the list are not ordinary people. Your task is to be on the Yellow List within a month. List."

  Feng Ze, who knew the twists and turns inside, naturally knew the difficulty, but who made him a teacher? Can you finish what has to do with him? It's best if you can finish it, but if you can't finish it, just let the little girl know what it means to respect a teacher.

  Plan to pass get!

  Liu Qingqing nodded.

  "As for the ranking order, it all depends on the points. Points are allocated according to the performance system in combat. Anyway, it

  's over if you work hard." Liu Qingqing couldn't refute what she said.

  After Feng Ze explained everything, he claimed that he had something to go offline, leaving Liu Qingqing alone to look up at the four lists above.

  Then she found that her neck was a little sore after looking at it for a long time. At this time, Feng Ze sent her another text message. She clicked on it and read:

  The ranking list can also be read on the computer. Don't just look up at the lobby all day. ceiling.

  "..." Why didn't

  I say it earlier.

  But now Liu Qingqing doesn't need to look at the rankings above, just do as Feng Ze said.

  Anyway, looking at the leaderboard and then looking at the ranking will not increase, so Liu Qingqing resolutely entered the single-player confrontation.

  Once inside, she found a place similar to the Colosseum. Liu Qingqing walked to the central area, and then a huge ant crawled out.

  Liu Qingqing looked shocked at this B-rank mutant ant, and asked if it was still an ant? It's two or three meters high! Before she could react, the ants directly killed them.

  When Liu Qingqing saw the ant running towards her, she quickly avoided it, and then the ant opened its huge mouthparts and bit at Liu Qingqing. Liu Qingqing didn't dare to approach at all, the bite force of the ants is not covered, and her mecha might not be able to withstand it if it really came over.

  When the ant saw that Liu Qingqing had run away, it turned around and wanted to hit Liu Qingqing's mecha with its head. Liu Qingqing hurriedly avoided it.

  Liu Qingqing realized that this was not good for her, and it was not an option for her to hide like this, so she thought about how to defeat the enemy.

  Her mecha is a leopard-type mecha, with top-notch agility and durability, what should I do?

  Liu Qingqing pulled out the initial mecha configuration, a scimitar with a sinking gaze, and rushed directly towards the ant. The ant saw the mecha rushing towards her, and directly hit it with its huge head.

  Liu Qingqing picked up the scimitar, then slid and knelt down under the ant, activated the injector under her feet, and cut off one of the ant's feet with one blow. The ant let out a roar, and then used its barbed foot Liu Qingqing dodged hastily.

  According to this method, Liu Qingqing cut off several legs of the ant one after another, and the ant fell to the ground because of its unstable center of gravity, but still didn't want to let Liu Qingqing go.

  A small part of Liu Qingqing's current mecha has been damaged. The agile leopard-shaped mecha has avoided most of the attacks for her, but she still can't remain unscathed.

  She gritted her teeth and stood up, and continued to run towards the ant. The ant also stood up with all her strength. Liu Qingqing suddenly saw that the ant's mouth became a little red, and immediately felt bad, so she wanted to avoid it.

  Sure enough, a fire dragon sprayed out from the ant's mouth, and kept sweeping towards Liu Qingqing's direction. The scorching flames burned on her mecha, and Liu Qingqing inside subconsciously felt that she was almost ripe.

  "Warning, 23% energy remaining, 17% mech damage, please decide the winner as soon as possible, otherwise the system will automatically judge the game as a loss when the energy remaining is zero.

  " I didn't tell her anything and she didn't know anything, now the energy is almost gone, and if it goes on like this, she will definitely lose.

  Then Liu Qingqing saw that the remaining energy was getting lower and lower and was about to bottom out, but she still couldn't touch the ants, so she could only watch her mecha fall down.

  "The winner of this game is the mutated ant. The challenger gets zero points. No points will be deducted for single-player matches. If the challenger loses in multiplayer or double-player matches, ten points will be deducted."

  Liu Qingqing, who was lying on the ground, heard this voice and was a little thankful that she was in a solo competition, otherwise she would not have earned points in the end and would have become a negative point. Hehe, she is awesome!

  After leaving the room, Liu Qingqing saw that her garbled name had successfully entered the leaderboard. Liu Qingqing raised her eyebrows, and then saw the name of the leaderboard: Ranking of Worst Challengers in History.

  It feels like a knife has been stabbed in the chest.

  Liu Qingqing, who had always had top grades, a first-class school, and never worried about her grades, suddenly became the worst person on the list, and even ranked second!

  But forgive Liu Qingqing for looking unkindly at the ID of the No. 1 "Young Master of the An family" and laughing out loud. It turns out that there are really people who can become negative points. What should I do when I see this Liu Qingqing? up.

  She has fallen so far now!

  Question: The penultimate one looked at the penultimate one's results and laughed unkindly. Is it a moral degeneration or a distortion of human nature?

   Today is another day of loving you, thank you for your recommendation and monthly tickets, thank you for your support. Comparing with each other.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 55 Vegetable Chicken

  Some people gathered together to see Liu Qingqing standing in front of this leaderboard, and then saw that the leaderboard was updated, and they were a little surprised:

  "My God, who is this? Why did he suddenly make it to the leaderboard?" "

  "No way? Is there anyone else who can make it to the list? And beat the second place? He is really a good guy!!!"

  "Indeed, the people who can make it to this list are not ordinary people!"

  "I laughed so hard, you just directly Its fine to say that hes trash, and those who dont know think its a powerful character.

  How can someone who can make it onto this list not be a great character? Even if I call my nephew up to beat him, he wont be able to make it to this list.

  Liu Qing Qing heard the voices of everyone chattering and ran away, oh my god! Fortunately, no acquaintances knew that this account belonged to her, otherwise it would be really embarrassing!

  Then the optical brain in his hand beeped, and he saw that it was another text message from Feng Ze.

  【You are amazing! ! ! 】

  Liu Qingqing was a little overwhelmed when she received this information all of a sudden. What does it mean that she is really good? did she do something So I gave him a question mark back.

  [? ]

  [You can actually be on the list of the worst challengers in history, can you not be amazing? Really great! 】

  Liu Qingqing was completely stiff, how did he know? And his eccentric words are really irritating!

  【How did you know? ]

  [Didn't I tell you? The leaderboard can also be checked by the optical brain. I have linked your ID so I know all your movements. 】

  Oh my God, so she really lost embarrassment to Feng Ze, if he told the old man again, she would embarrass him to the old man again, and then the old man said it in class and she would embarrass the whole class again, The last one is passed on from ten to ten, ah! What a disgrace to her! ! !

  Thinking of this, Liu Qingqing couldn't help but patted herself on the forehead. Just now she was actually thankful that there was a young master of the An family who gave her the bottom.

  [I'm not a novice and I'm not proficient, I'll be familiar with it next time. ]

  [You're making it sound like ordinary novices will be on this list...]

  [Isn't it? ]

  [Of course not, that list has not changed for three years. However, you broke this list after logging in for a day today...]

  [Isn't it? I think I did a good job. I also cut off the four legs of the mutant ants. ]

  [This leaderboard is based on potential, and the system will rate your potential based on your on-the-spot performance. ]

  [So the system judges that I am a rookie, does that mean? ]

  [...It's true to think so. 】

  Liu Qingqing put down her arms and only felt that her future was bleak. She was a big boss in her previous life, why is she like this in this life?

  She is so angry that she refuses to accept it, and she wants to work hard.

  At this moment, a few more teenagers suddenly appeared next to them. The teenagers stared at the leaderboard in disbelief with wide-eyed eyes, and tears seemed to glisten in their eyes:

  "No...isn't it? Is someone on the list at last?"

  "Wow, we Is there a new member coming?"

  "Oh my god, it's been three years and I'm finally off the list!" The

  visitors were a few teenagers, dressed in fancy clothes, with hair dyed the color of the rainbow in a weird way. Qingqing felt that if they knew about Sha Matt's hairstyle, they would probably be very interested.

  Another person came from among them. That person was dressed in the same weird way as the others. Their appearances were all the same, but I dont know why its this aesthetic...it just looks so weird

  . It makes people feel indescribable...

  Liu Qingqing saw that person walking to the front of the leaderboard, carefully looked at the leaderboard from top to bottom, her expression looked slightly weird.

  At this time, someone waiting beside him patted him on the shoulder and said,

  "Boss, give up, your record is unbreakable."

  So this person is the number one on the leaderboard whose ID is Young Master An? Now Liu Qingqing wanted to cover her face and run away. Is she in the chicken coop now?

  Then she heard the group of people next to her say:

  "Boss, Boss, hurry up and send a message to this garbled ID, and pull her into our channel. We have finally got a newcomer and we should cherish it."

  "That's right, we hope The newcomer who has been looking forward to it for three years is really rare."

  "Boss, hurry up and send her a message, hurry up, I can't wait to find out who that person is.

  " Stopping their chattering discussion with a wave, this posture looks quite domineering.

  "Okay, you all stop talking, I'm pulling people now."

  After speaking, the young master of the An family began to manipulate on the optical brain, so Liu Qingqing's optical brain vibrated.

  Since Liu Qingqing logged into the account on the first day, there was no silent mode set, and the vibration sound was directly transmitted to the public.

  Liu Qingqing hurriedly covered her optical brain, but it was useless, she was too close to the group of "vegetable chickens", and the physical fitness of the interstellar people was also very unusual, so suddenly a crowd surrounded Liu Qingqing. Everyone fell silent.

  Liu Qingqing felt a little flustered when she saw a group of people turning their heads to look at her. She wanted to prove that she was not a rookie, she didn't want to admit her identity.

  However, this was beyond her control.

  The young master of the An family looked at Liu Qingqing from top to bottom, then raised his head and looked at Liu Qingqing arrogantly. Now Liu Qingqing has changed into the little white flower that she had when she first met Sheng Jinxiu. It looks very weak.

  "Why, are you that garbled ID?"

  Young Master An's posture was too strong, causing everyone around him to scatter, and the group of people who said she was a noob in front of Liu Qingqing also rushed away. After all, it is really embarrassing to speak ill of her in front of the Lord.

  So a group of "vegetable chickens" surrounded Liu Qingqing, mainly the young master of the An family. Liu Qingqing looked like a little sheep that had strayed into a pack of wolves in the encirclement of the "vegetable chickens".

  "I...I..."

  Liu Qingqing continued to stammer, she knew that the body she chose was extremely deceptive, and most people wouldn't bully her even if they didn't take care of her, after all bullying really didn't give any sense of accomplishment.

  Sure enough, some people in the group of "vegetable chickens" couldn't bear it:

  "Boss, don't be so scary to the little girl, can you talk well?"

  "Little girl, don't be afraid that we are all good people."

  The young master of the An family raised his hand Stopping their voices is enough to prove that he has the highest status among this group of people. Liu Qingqing looked at his body still trembling, and it looked more like a plot of a bully bullying a girl.

  Then Liu Qingqing saw the young master of An's family approaching, he got closer and closer, and then raised his hand to Liu Qingqing, Liu Qingqing rehearsed many tricks in her mind to subdue this A scene where people run away.

  Seeing that hand getting closer and closer, Liu Qingqing just wanted to make a move when she saw that hand handed over a strawberry.

  Liu Qingqing was stunned, what is the direction of this plot? Shouldn't we be fighting?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 56 Making Friends

  I saw the young master of the An family spread out his hand to Liu Qingqing silently and handed over a strawberry. The strawberry was as big as half a palm. .

  Liu Qingqing looked at him, while Young Master An still raised his head proudly as before, without looking at Liu Qingqing at all, but still stubbornly handed the strawberry in Liu Qingqing's hand.

  Young Master An saw that she would not accept it and did not give up, so he stubbornly put the strawberry in his hand and kept holding it. Seeing his posture, Liu Qingqing had no choice but to accept the strawberry.

  Seeing that Liu Qingqing accepted the strawberry but was just holding it in her hand and was not ready to eat it, he turned his head around, cleared his throat, and said,

  "Try it!"

  Liu Qingqing gnawed on the strawberry as she said. After taking a sip, it was exactly as she expected, it was sweet, soft and juicy, and it was a rare top-quality strawberry.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help squinting her eyes.

  Seeing Liu Qingqing eating the strawberry obediently, Master An's eyes brightened, and a small smile appeared on the corners of his lips, he knew that this strawberry was absolutely delicious.

  "Thank you."

  Liu Qingqing naturally wanted to thank him for eating other people's food, and then Young Master An waved his hand to express that Liu Qingqing didn't have to be so polite.

  Looking at him like this, Liu Qingqing suddenly felt that this boy seemed a little silly.

  However, at this moment, Young Master An is very excited, this little girl looks so soft!

  The girls raised by families of their level are pampered, so basically all the girls have that kind of bright and arrogant temper. This is the first time he has met such a soft girl.

  "Do you want to join our channel?"

  A girl next to her couldn't bear to see Young Master An dawdling like this, so she said it directly.

  When the other people heard this, they also echoed, and introduced their channel to Liu Qingqing:

  "The people in this channel are all the people on the ranking list."

  Liu Qingqing was a little strange when he heard this. Are all people willing to gather on this channel? Don't you feel embarrassed or there are no people who don't want to add strange channels?

  Then the words of the girl next to her solved her doubts:

  "We are all in the same circle. We originally wanted to come here to have fun, but we didn't expect to be judged by the system to be on this leaderboard. We all found it interesting, so I just created a channel to facilitate discussion."

  "No, you are the only one who has reached this ranking in the past three years, and we have been waiting for a newcomer for three full years!"

  "But I can talk about it when she comes. Have you quit this channel?"

  "Good idea, are you a brother? If you are a brother, don't say such things like quitting."

  Liu Qingqing thought about it, they were all in the same circle and seemed related It's all good.

  But why are they dressed like this? What kind of circle is their circle? If she joined in, wouldn't she also change her hair to rainbow colors? If so, she would rather refuse.

  "How is it? Do you want to join? Our channel doesn't usually do anything. At most, we come here to practice mechs, so gossip is usually very loose."

  "Okay, I...I can."

  Liu Qingqing agreed. Since she is very loose, she doesn't need to have a uniform hairstyle. She still likes her long black and beautiful hair. As for Shamat Rainbow, let's forget it!

  So Liu Qingqing took out her optical brain, added friends with each other, and boarded the channel. This style is very similar to the chat group she built on her mobile phone in her previous life, but it looks a little more advanced.

  In their conversation, Liu Qingqing roughly summed up a few points:

  There are a total of ten of them, and nine of them are in the same circle, and they have a good relationship. They grew up together, and their respective family status is not low.

  There is also a boy with glasses, small freckles on his face, and long willows covering his eyes, who has nothing to do with them before, but they added him because he was on the list.

  He was also the one who said whether he wanted to quit, but the fact that the last one was someone who had nothing to do with their circle was enough to prove that these nine people were really the same.

  You really deserve to be friends who grew up together!

  "Early in the morning, which area is the nutrition warehouse you logged in to? Let's find you together when the time comes, shall we? Let's make a face together!"

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help but click her tongue when she looked at the carefree girl in front of her. , this was the first time she was going to meet netizens, and she suddenly felt a little nervous.

  "I'm in No. 356 Nutrient Warehouse, Area D."

  "Okay, okay! Let's exit first and you stay there and don't move around. We'll come to you soon."

  "Well, okay."

  She saw Liu Qing Qing agreed and excitedly told the others that although the expressions of the others were slightly different, they all expressed from the bottom of their hearts that they wanted to pick her up together.

  So after Liu Qingqing went offline, she didn't leave, and waited boredly for the arrival of others.

  After a while, three people appeared from the front. Liu Qingqing probably took a glance. There was a long-haired girl with a very bright smile and her eyes shining, and a boy who was dressed very decently and looked more like a sunny boy. And a boy who is not so prominent in appearance and is always next to girls, talking about mother-in-law and mother-in-law.

  Maybe this is them?

  Liu Qingqing walked forward slowly, the two boys saw her just standing there and nodded slightly, wanting to get closer but worried about something, the girl ran over carelessly and gave Liu Qingqing a bear hug.

  "Morning, morning, I am Xia Chan!"

  The two teenagers next to me looked nervous, and the more handsome boy came over and pulled Xia Chan away:

  "You are so heavy, don't let others crush you."

  Xia Chan sounded particularly dissatisfied, and she didn't weigh too much . Ah, it's just a hug, how can it be crushed by the morning. Then he turned his head and looked at Liu Qingqing's pale face but silently left Liu Qingqing's embrace, but he still insisted on holding Liu Qingqing's hand.

  "Hello, let me re-introduce me as Young Master An."

  "I'm Hongtu Weizhi"

  These two names are their IDs in the Yuan World. Although making friends requires sincerity, they will not be foolish. Reveal their real names.

  "Haha, brother, you and Young Master An are both so serious! I've never seen you guys being so serious before."

  Young Master An complained silently in his heart. He used to be with you group of people who wouldn't Know who's details? What's the use of being serious?

  "Du...Xia Chan, don't talk about it. Besides, next time I will ask Yao Lao directly for a tube of potion to make you dumb."

  He knows how much his sister's mouth is hated, and now he is very special. He was afraid that that person would come to find out about his sister, but in the end, his sister didn't take it seriously, leaving him here alone to get angry.

  Oops, Sister Smelly really annoyed him to death.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 57 Resentment

  Xia Chan took Liu Qingqing by the hand and led her out of the mecha area, while the other seven people were waiting for them outside.

  They had discussed it before coming, and it was a bit motivating for all ten people to come to pick Liu Qingqing up, so they asked the three of them to go in first to pick Liu Qingqing out.

  As soon as Liu Qingqing went out, she saw seven people standing at the gate, Young Master An waved at them and led them to the side, so the 11 people walked to the nearby teahouse together.

  It is said here that it is a teahouse, but not many people really drink tea. After all, tea is a very unpalatable thing in Interstellar. Most people can't drink it, so most of the best-selling products here are fruit juices.

  A group of people sat in the teahouse and drank fruit juice. Liu Qingqing really felt a little tricky.

  Then Young Master An introduced the people in front of Liu Qingqing one by one:

  "This is Fusang"

  "This is a stone"

  "..."

  After the introduction of the whole group, he finally focused on the one who wears glasses and has a little freckles Boy:

  "He is a member we poached from the leaderboard, named Shen Mu. It just so happens that you are on the leaderboard this time and he is off the leaderboard, but we are all friends so there is no need to decide whether to withdraw or not."

  Liu Qingqing clicked She nodded and formally introduced herself to them:

  "Hello everyone, I am Qingchen."

  Everyone applauded to express their warm welcome to Liu Qingqing. Liu Qingqing smiled at them, trying to maintain her weak little white flower persona .

  I have to say, this identity is quite useful.

  This group of people chattered non-stop in the teahouse, and the topic got far away, and then Liu Qingqing was listening to their gossip.

  "Fuck, it's just that young master of the Xi family who claims to be the number one mecha designer in the alliance, and he's pulling in two to five to eighty thousand dollars all day. How can he compare himself to Marshal Feng Ze?"

  "That's right, it's just him He looks ashamed to be compared with Marshal Feng Ze, really..."

  "Oh, but there's no way, he doesn't know what's going on, but anyone who offends him will end up with nothing good, and we can only hold on... "

  "Really... Just because he is a mecha master, we dudes like us are going to support him. I really don't know what the old men at home think. Let us praise him, really..."

  "But it seems that he is quite happy to see him like this ." Among them——"

  "Isn't it, I like the feeling of being held up by others—"

  "Actually, he's just a joke..."

  Listening to their words, Liu Qingqing felt quite resentful Shen, it's just this young master of the Xi family...

  "What is the name of the young master of the Xi family you are talking about?"

  Everyone was happy to answer Liu Qingqing's question when they saw Liu Qingqing, but in the end it was Young Master An who took the lead:

  "That Mr. The young master of the family is the son of a middle-class wealthy family in the imperial capital planet. Although he is a middle-class family, there is a Xi Liuqing in his family in this life. With his mecha manufacturing method, he has successfully won the hearts of a group of people. A rising tide lifts all boats."

  "Not only that, but people now compare themselves to Marshal Feng Ze, and feel that Marshal Feng Ze is no match for him, and he is the only one who is the most powerful in this world. I really don't know where his self-confidence comes from!"

  "Isn't it because of his mecha The manufacturing method is excellent. Hey, but to be honest, the mechas he designed seem to be very powerful, but unfortunately the talent is quite high, and the character is terrible!!!"

  "And I am not the real son of the Xi family, and the whole person is flying like a sparrow. Tou really thinks that he is a phoenix, isn't he just a fake?"

  "But even if he is a fake, we will support him just because of his mobile phone armor production method, what can you do? "

  "Oh, really!!"

  Listening to their discussion, Liu Qingqing clenched the cup tightly in her hand. This young master of the Xi family should be the thief who stole his father's identity.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help but snorted coldly. It seemed that the thief was living well after stealing his father's identity. So many families still sent their juniors to support him. And it seems that they all know that the young master of the Xi family is a fake, but because of his mecha means, they don't expose it.

  She shook the juice in her hand, squinted her eyes and smiled like a little fox, but the information she got from her father was not like this. What about excellent?

  Therefore, Liu Qingqing roughly connected the whole story in her mind. It was just a story about a thief who stole her father's identity and reached the top with the manuscript left by her father.

  But in fact, Liu Qingqing is very curious about how Xi Liuqing will maintain this honor after her father's manuscripts are used up.

  It must be a very interesting situation then!

  Thinking of Liu Qingqing, she couldn't help laughing again. Others looked at Liu Qingqing's smile inexplicably: "Morning, what are   you

  laughing at?"

The eyes are smiling like a little mouse stealing oil.   "I just think the young master you mentioned is quite funny. It's really uncommon

  for a fake to have such confidence.

  "

The confident guy forced himself to support him. Last time at the auction, he had to say that Marshal Feng Ze was not as good as him.

  How do I feel like vomiting now.

  Disgusting guy.

  As soon as this person was mentioned, the atmosphere of the small group of nine people became heavy, and all the members of their family ordered them to hold Xi Liuqing even if they were enduring their nausea, just to get in touch with the mecha master.

  Especially now that they can only move forward and not retreat, if they don't support him, that guy is a vengeful guy, and he will definitely play some dirty tricks to make them end badly.

  They are all dudes in the family. To put it bluntly, they are the kind of people who can forget about it even if they disappear, and they know that they are of no use to the family.

  Maybe even if they didn't have a good end in the end, as long as Xi Liuqing agreed to customize mechas for the family, their respective families might happily pass by and continue to blow Xi Liuqing to the sky.

  They all know it.

  Liu Qingqing also noticed the dull atmosphere and didn't know how to speak.

  After all, they have only known each other for a day, and she doesn't know the actual situation of their family, so she really can't do anything to help.

  However, in Liu Qingqing's eyes, it is better to ask for others than to ask for oneself. In this case, no matter what difficulties are ahead, as long as their own abilities improve, then those difficulties will be nothing, right?

  Maybe Liu Qingqing can take them to train together, at least she can get rid of the dandy in their mouths and the rookie image in the eyes of others!

  So Liu Qingqing said:

  "Why don't we train together! Although I don't know what kind of predicament you are facing, as long as you can become a strong person in the eyes of others, then your situation will definitely be better!"

  ( end of this chapter)

Chapter 58 Forming a Team

  "Why don't we train together? Although I don't know what kind of predicament you are facing, as long as you can become strong in the eyes of others, then your situation will definitely be better!"

  Everyone listened to Liu Qing After Qing said all this, she was stunned, what, what, did they hear correctly? Training together to become strong?

  But this group of people was originally a failed challenger who was judged by the system to be extremely poorly talented, and now the second-ranked person has to pull them to train together to become strong. How strange does this sentence sound?

  Seeing that they were stunned, Liu Qingqing continued:

  "Isn't the strong respected in the interstellar world? As long as you can become strong, your status in the family will be much better, right? At least you don't need to look any further. The face of others is changed." The

  few of them knew that Liu Qingqing had good intentions, but they really didn't know it in their hearts. The words Liu Qingqing said in their minds were no different from the meaning that suddenly one day, the second-to-last student pulled the bottom ten to study together, trying to get into the top ten of the grade.

  And this result was wishful thinking no matter how you look at it, so the others still didn't answer.

  Liu Qingqing looked at them with firm eyes, and the others also turned their attention to Liu Qingqing, and then looked left and right to find answers from other people's eyes.

  Finally, after a long while, a weak voice came out:

  "Can you add me?"

  The voice was Shen Mu's voice, and he looked a little shy in wearing clothes that were obviously not as delicate as others, but This sentence sounds very firm, and there is no room for doubt.

  Liu Qingqing raised her eyebrows and nodded at him:

  "You are one of us!"

  Shen Mu smiled shyly, Liu Qingqing couldn't see the expression on his eyes covered by Liu Hai ? But he can keenly feel a pleasant breath from him, and he is happy.

  The others also came back to their senses, and said to Liu Qingqing with some hesitation:

  "Can we really do it?

  " Are you a strong person?"

  "Actually, we have worked hard before, whether it was before or in the past three years, we couldn't climb out of the bottom of the family and the leaderboard.

  " You just need to train hard, so you dont need to bring us with you. Those of us...are destined to be slow-moving material.

  After all, in the eyes of everyone, they are slow-moving material, dont they? Although a little wronged, what they said is true, isn't it?

  Liu Qingqing saw that the breath of the others had stagnated, and nodded firmly to them:

  "I believe that you can do it, and I also believe that as long as you think you can do it."

  No one is born weak, There is absolutely no one who has no advantages. A person is just a combination of advantages and disadvantages. If he makes use of his strengths and avoids his weaknesses, he is a strong person.

  "So are you willing to work hard with me? We have similar foundations. I believe that I can, so I believe that you can too, so are you willing?"

  "Of course we all hope, but..."

  "Why are you still hesitating?" ?Do you feel that you cant do it? If you doubt whether you can do it at this time, then you dont need others, and your hesitation in your heart can be defeated. Isnt the worst result that you dont rise? But we have no There is room for retreat, it cant be worse, so why dont you try it?

  Everyone fell into silence, yes, this is already the worst, why cant you try it? Isn't the worst thing is that there is no result?

  Xia Chan was the first to react. She, a girl, smiled enthusiastically, her eyes were still shining, and it seemed that nothing could defeat her.

  "Okay, I'll be with you, don't think I'm stupid and slow you down."

  "How could I despise you!"

  Liu Qingqing also smiled back at her. Such a girl is really shining with her soul. They each put a hand on the table and looked at the other girl. People wait for the results of their choices.

  "Brother, why are you still hesitating? There is no worse result, is there?"

  Others looked at me and at you, and they all put their hands on theirs and overlapped each other.

  "Okay, let's go together!"

  "Hey, don't go back on your word, when the time comes, you won't be able to hold on anymore and see how I laugh at you?"

  "Cut, don't cry when the time comes ."

  " Don't cry either." Hug my thigh"

  "Hahaha, wait and see, who is afraid of whom?"

  The sound of laughter resounded in the teahouse, and everyone else looked at these 11 people curiously and didn't know what they were talking about. happy.

  Looking at their current state, Liu Qingqing thought to herself that it's fortunate that this place is not as quiet as the teahouse in her previous life, otherwise they would really be kicked out!

  "In this case, why don't we choose a team name!"

  This suggestion was made by Xia Chan, and the eyes of the others lit up when they heard her suggestion.

  After all, they are not very old, and they are all in the second year of middle school. Come on, naming the squad is super cool.

  "Or it's called the Demon Hunting Squad, Marshal Feng Ze's hunting team is super cool!"

  "What kind of monster? Alien beast or star beast, have you ever fought it? Don't think so far."

  "How about calling it an alpaca ? Team, I heard that alpacas are mythical beasts in the ancient blue star, so its super cool to name them after a mythical beast."

  "...Well, lets forget about this?" In the

  end, Young Master An made a final decision and decided that their team name would be Longyin team. The tiger roars and the valley wind arrives, and the dragon sings and the scenery goes. When they take off, colorful clouds will cluster around them. 【Note】

  No one knew that the Dragons Squad, which would affect the entire alliance in the future, was born under such seemingly joking conditions, and was established when they were suffering, perplexed, and desperate.

  They will eventually take off in the sky.

  When the dust settled, the hearts of others seemed to be relieved of a big rock, and now they felt that the road ahead seemed not so difficult, at least not like the fish on the chopping board before.

  While eating Liu Qingqing's optical brain suddenly vibrated, and she turned her head to see the transfer information. Liu Qingqing's eyes widened, and she silently counted the number of zeros on it. The long string of zeros arranged in her optical brain always felt unreal.

  Obviously she was still worrying about money before, but now she suddenly became rich? This is too fast!

  But with Qian Liu Qingqing suggested to others that they change to a mecha account when they log in. Although the ID account in the Yuan World is unique, the account in the mecha area can be bought at will!

  They are also rich people, so they don't have to worry about buying a new account for 1 million star coins. Among them, Shen Mu's family conditions did not seem to be very good, but it happened that Liu Qingqing was squeezed out of the ranking this time.

  Everyone else agreed too, after all it would be too big a move if they all left the leaderboard.

  It's fine if one or two leave the rankings, if they really leave the rankings on a large scale as they hoped, it would be too eye-catching.

   [Note] The tiger roars and the wind comes to the valley, and the dragon sings and the scenery goes to the clouds.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 59 The Marshal's Inner Drama

  The others agreed upon hearing this suggestion, after all their account information is not a secret in the family. If the people in the family know that they are training, it will always bring them some troubles. In this case, it is better to cut off all possible troubles and concentrate on training.

  The military department on the other side.

  "How is it? Did the marshal say something?"

  The person who said this was the instructor who wanted to report the energy mine. After all, this incident happened under his hands. After constant thinking, he finally chose to report to Feng Ze. The marshal reported the situation.

  Although the marshal has recuperated at home, the marshal can still make decisions about such matters, and Marshal Feng Ze has a very high status in the hearts of their soldiers.

  "The marshal said... the alliance will not treat anyone who has contributed to the alliance badly, so the marshal approved and agreed to give three parts of the energy mine to the little girl whose ID is Qingchen."

  "What? Thirty percent? Marshal..."

  Xiaobing also had a look Constipated expression, people clearly only need 20% Marshal directly gave 30%, does this mean that you have money and no place to spend it? He really wanted to tell the marshal that if they had more money, they could increase their allowances! ! !

  Money is not such a waste of ah hey! ! !

  Thinking of this, Xiaobing looked at the instructor in front of him with tears in his eyes and nodded to him, confirming the authenticity of what he told him again.

  The instructor also had tears in his eyes when he heard this. If he had known earlier, he would not have told Marshal Feng Ze about this matter. Now he feels his heart hurts even more.

  All right, 30% is 30%, he doesn't want to care about these things anymore, he doesn't understand the world of the rich.

  However, on the other side, Marshal Feng Ze had a lot of inner drama. He leaned against the back of the chair behind him and closed his eyes, only his right index finger kept tapping on the table.

  He really didn't expect Liu Qingqing to do so many things for him on the day of letting Liu Qingqing go out, and she even discovered an energy mine! How on earth is this done?

  Could it be true what she said? Is it true that I met this energy mine there before and felt that the people in Zuo Zili's team were very nice, so I gave this energy mine to him?

  Or is it that the energy mine is too big for her, a seven-year-old girl, who has no ability or backing, can't mine it, so she just wants to get a share?

  He felt that the latter possibility was more likely. The little girl's family was really not good. According to what she said, she was dependent on her father. Her father's mental strength was damaged and he couldn't log in to the Metaverse, so she could only log into the Metaverse by herself to make money.

  The financial burden of a family fell on such a seven-year-old girl, and then accidentally discovered this energy mine. Because she had no background and mining ability, she chose to supply this energy mine when she met a military student.

  At that time, according to Zuo Zili's personality, he will definitely ask Liu Qingqing to share, even if there is no share, it will only be beneficial to her and not harmful.

  Feng Ze felt that he had already thought of all the inside stories, but now he was very curious whether Liu Qingqing unconsciously and subconsciously believed in the military student and then confessed, or whether she chose to confess after considering all the pros and cons.

  Because this determines whether Liu Qingqing is a simple little girl or a sesame ball. After all, if a seven-year-old girl can think so much, then the twists and turns in her heart are not easy, at least not like when they first met. The innocence she displayed.

  Feng Ze opened his eyes, crossed his hands, put his chin on his fingers, and subconsciously thought about this matter.

  And why doesn't she believe in herself? Do you feel untrustworthy? Feng Ze was a little upset that Liu Qingqing handed things over to the military cadet but didn't tell him about it.

  This was the first time for him to accept apprentices directly. According to the unspoken rules in Interstellar, the master should be the biggest. However, Liu Qingqing never thought of telling him about this energy mine from the beginning to the end, which made him feel a little frustrated.

  Could it be that I am not good at being a master? In Liu Qingqing's eyes, he is not as credible as a few military school children? Or did she subconsciously believe in soldiers?

  The more he thought about it, the more upset he felt, and he felt that he wanted to call to ask for clarification, but he still kept a trace of calmness.

  If he really called, he would have indirectly admitted that he has a high status in the military. Such high-level energy mines are classified in the military. Therefore, Liu Qingqing's ID is not available to ordinary people. He is already quite Yu proved that he is not an ordinary person.

  And if a seven-year-old girl knows that she has an extraordinary status, can she still keep her original intention and work hard to learn combat knowledge from herself? Is she still willing to suffer so much?

  Before Feng Ze became a marshal, one of his superiors had adopted a child, both in terms of initial mental strength and talent, and his superior was also committed to cultivating him into a strong man.

  But when the child knew that the family who adopted him was in a good situation, he was very happy because he didn't have to suffer so much.

  Yet he resented as the days went by and he had to go through uninterrupted high-intensity training and learning all kinds of knowledge in the adoptive family.

  The child thought that his life after adoption should be pampered by his family, but he didn't expect this to be the case in the end, so the child was later bribed by the empire to leak the battle plan, which directly led to the death of his boss.

  Later, he was the one who caught the child himself, looking at his resentful eyes, Feng Ze was very puzzled, why did his boss love him so much and ended up like this?

  He still can't figure out this question, and now when it's his turn to raise a child, he feels a little uneasy in his heart, and he is also afraid that he will teach this child in a wrong way.

  He really didn't want to end up pointing guns at each other on the battlefield with the children he had taught for so many years.

  Thinking of this, Feng Ze finally decided to stand still first, and then treat her better, so that he can understand Liu Qingqing's thoughts and let her truly accept his ideas.

  He wants to train Liu Qingqing to be a soldier who dedicates himself to the alliance. In his eyes, it is an honor to dedicate himself to serve the alliance, and it should be the responsibility of every alliance citizen!

  Thinking of this, he breathed a sigh of relief, but when he gave the order just now, Feng Ze increased the share by another 10%, which was the most share he could give Liu Qingqing as a marshal.

  I believe this money will definitely improve the predicament she is facing now!

  But Feng Ze couldn't help lowering his head and laughing when he thought about what she had done that day, this new apprentice he had taken in was really not an honest person, he just made such a big deal for him all day and even reported it to him directly.

  What a fate!

  Thinking of the Azmick in the team, Feng Ze shook his head, it seems that the next time he assigns her a task, he must find out the details first!

  I think he originally wanted to create a little difficulty for Liu Qingqing to exercise her on-the-spot reaction ability and logical ability, but in the end it became the whole team to protect her.

  It was really unexpected!

   Marshal, who became a master for the first time, had a lot of inner dramas... but he had to find excuses to convince himself that even if his apprentice was not so innocent, it was because of a bad life, and he should treat her better.

    Feng Ze: I already understand the whole process of you giving energy mines to Zuo Zili!

    Liu Qingqing: You think too much... I just found out that there is a mine there when I was choosing a route. I took the most valuable one and took the rest as gifts for friends.

    Feng Ze... Then you are really generous to your friends. (Beep in a low voice, you are so generous to your friends even though you are a poor ghost, just give away mines...)

    Liu Qingqing: That's right, I finally want to make friends, they are the first wave, can't you be more generous! !

    Feng Ze: Of course, my wife is the biggest, and everything she said is right. It's just that next time, can you give me a gift... [Poke your finger with a wronged face]

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 60 Master An is a pitiful little

  "Marshal, we have investigated the detailed information of Sang Da and Liu Mengmeng, and the records of this mission are also here."

  A soldier hurried over and put the information in his hand On the table, Feng Ze waved his hand at him to let him go down, and then carefully read the document.

  Feng Ze took a closer look at the information above, which introduced in detail the family backgrounds and experiences of Sang Da and Liu Mengmeng, as well as the instructors, team members and their respective speech summaries about this competition.

  From this information, it seems that there is nothing tricky about this matter, but Feng Ze always feels that something is wrong.

  Where is it?

  The internal medical room of the First Military Academy of the Union.

  "Sang Da, you did a good job this time, thank you!"

  Liu Mengmeng looked at the weak Sang Da in front of him and tried to show his gentle and pleasant side. After all, Sang Da is holding his own handle now.

  Although she really wanted to leave here to find Zuo Zili now...Liu Mengmeng looked at the man in front of her and thought she should coax him well first.

  "No...no, Mengmeng, it is my honor to do things for you."

  Sang Da looked at Liu Mengmeng in front of him submissively, the corners of his pale lips curled weakly, and his eyes kept staring at the corner of Liu Mengmeng's skirt, There was a rose embroidered there.

  He still remembered that Liu Mengmeng's favorite was roses.

  "Hmph, you know...you don't have to say that, if you didn't protect me and didn't tell me what happened this time, I would be finished, so I'm still very grateful to you."

  Liu Mengmeng looked bored Looking at the nails, she didn't turn her eyes to Sang Da's body. She was thinking that the nails were a little outdated, and she would ask the manicurist to repaint them when she went back.

  Thinking of this, Liu Mengmeng suddenly remembered that she hadn't taken care of her skin for a long time, and it was time to go. It's better to hit the day than to choose a day, she will go in a while, just in time to see Zuo Zili after nursing.

  Thinking of Captain Liu Mengmeng, her heart was burning. Before that, she had gone against her father's advice and wanted to be beautiful by herself, but since she experienced this incident, she found that the strength of girls is still very weak.

  So it's time for her to find a fiancé with a strong family background. Only in this way can she gain more wealth, status, and power. She enjoys the envious eyes of everyone.

  Thinking of this, Liu Mengmeng didn't want to waste time on Sang Da anymore, so she ran out excitedly without even saying goodbye.

  However, she walked too fast, and didn't notice the dim eyes of Sunda behind her.

  Those eyes seemed to be prying eyes from the gutter, tightly wrapped around Liu Mengmeng's body like a snake, unable to escape or hide.

  "Mengmeng, I like you so much!"

  "Mengmeng's mental damage hurts so much, but it doesn't hurt when I think it's because of you."

  "Mengmeng, I have paid so much for you. You should like me too, right?"

  "Mengmeng, Mengmeng, you will eventually be mine."

  These murmurs dissipated in the wind, but the person who should have heard them didn't hear them after all.

  settle down.

  "Oh, I'm exhausted."

  Young Master An, who had been training in the Yuan World for a long time, finally escaped from it. Although he did not enter the Yuan World physically, his spirit was a little sluggish after excessive consumption of mental power.

  An Yanxi originally wanted to get up from the bed, but he really didn't have the strength and was really tired.

  Lying on the bed, he didn't know what he thought of and suddenly started laughing, and he covered his eyes with his arms and laughed more freely.

  At this time, the door was violently kicked open, An Yanxi really didn't have the strength to get up, so he just turned his head to see who it was.

  The person who came was a girl who looked more like Xiaojiabiyu, but because her eyes were full of contempt, she seemed a little uncomfortable, and it always gave people a feeling that she was about to plot against you.

  She was wearing a fiery red lace dress. Obviously her appearance didn't match red, but her clothes were basically all red. This person was An Yanxi's twin sister.

  An Yanxi remembered that she was wearing red because the daughter-in-law chosen by Marshal Feng Ze's mother was Miss Sheng Jinxiu. Sheng Jinxiu mostly wears red outside, which is bright and flamboyant.

  His younger sister seemed to want to learn from Sheng Jinxiu, but she couldn't learn the essence, which made people look weird.

  An Yanxi also reminded her that light-colored clothes are more suitable for her, but in the end, the girl gave him a whip and then sued her grandfather to make him kneel for a whole day.

  It was also that time that An Yanxi truly realized that his status in the family was not even comparable to his sister's words, just because the first test of his sister was C-level mental strength and A-level talent.

  On the other hand, he only has D-level spiritual power and C-level natural power. It is clear that he is an older brother, but he is not as good as his younger sister. However, what is even more helpless is that what he shoulders is the future of the An family's direct line, and the younger sister is going to marry after all. .

  But these years they seem to have given up on themselves, and now they seem to have found a boy with B-level spiritual power and talent B-level from the side branch, who wants to adopt him under his father's name, and his father has also found many women. After all, he did not give birth. After the child came down, he readily agreed to this approach.

  So he is completely useless to the family!

  "An Qier, what are you doing?" The

  girl walked up to him angrily, and then hit his arm with a whip, and there was a bloodstain on An Yanxi's arm all of a sudden.

  "Hiss - Angel, what are you going crazy about?"

  "Am I crazy? Do you know that my father has already taken over the boy from the side branch. If the family property really falls into his hands, will the family still be my backing after I marry?"

  She seemed to be Anger came up again, and he whipped An Yanxi directly on the shoulder.

  After being whipped twice, An Yanxi curled up, tears streaming down her face.

  At first, he thought that his sister was worried that his life would be difficult after the family fell into the hands of the boy in the side branch, but now he realized that he was really naive, and his sister only had herself in her eyes.

  She was only worried about whether the family could be her backing and support after she got married. What her brother did was a real failure!

  "Forget it, you're a piece of trash, what can I tell you. Instead of telling you so much here, it's better to wait for that boy to come over and please him. Anyway, he's just a kid in his teens, so it's easy to lie!"

  Thinking of it this way, An Qier hummed a tune and went out again, as if she came here just to give An Yanxi these two whips.

  At this moment, An Yanxi, who was still lying on the bed, was still curled up into a small ball, trying to make herself less painful.

  I don't know what's going on, but now An Yanxi suddenly misses Liu Qingqing, that little girl who trembles when she's afraid, smiles and narrows her eyes when she's happy, and encourages them when she's frustrated.

  If she was his younger sister in the early morning, would his life be better now?

  An Yanxi's consciousness gradually blurred.

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 382 31
Jaune Arc wants nothing more than to be a huntsman, a knight in shining armor as he saves those in need. He self-trained every night as a young boy a...
3.3K 170 7
"I am never going to marry King Park.I am second on the throne so don't expect me to marry a king whose identity is a mystery" ..... "I don't care wh...
248K 16.8K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...