Home Is Where You Are||Tokyo...

By Gooddaytothesun

My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children... More

Chapter One: Breathless Night
Chapter two: Saviour
Chapter Three: Desperate Needs
Chapter four: First encounters (1)
Not a chapter: A/N
Chapter Six: First Encounters(3)
Not a Chapter: Author's note(sorry)
Chapter Seven: First Encounters(4)
Chapter Eight: First encounters(5)
Chapter Nine: Welcome to the family

Chapter five :First encounters (2)

1.8K 71 24
By Gooddaytothesun

Mikey getting a better understanding of what he's feeling, a jealous Sanzu and a new character arises unbeknownst to Takemichi.

Could the man be his first (sane) friend?

Yoohoo, I feel bad for probably bamboozling some to think that chapter 5 was uploaded :') So here a rushed part that's been in my drafts. The chapter's a little longer than usual lol :P Hope ya enjoy.

!!!IMPORTANT NOTES AT THE END!!!

The drive to the penthouse wasn't long, since their designated destination was fairly close to where they were.

It was placed and hidden far from the public's eye, coincidentally just opposite of the forest the boy had came from.

As the car drove closer to their hideout, the guards- who could immediately recognized their leader's vehicle from a mile away- stepped aside from the slowly opening automatic gate to create an entrance.

The pinkette stopped the car as they reached the front of the building.

Sanzu got out from the driver's seat swiftly and proceeds to quickly circled around, opening the door to Mikey's side of the vehicle.

The pinkette pulled the door hastily so his king could come out as easily as possible.

Mikey's POV :

Mikey glanced down at the boy, he shook Takemichi's shoulders lightly.

"Takemichi, I need you to sit up for me." he softly whispered to the now stirred awake boy.

The ravenette squirmed around the bleached blonde's lap, not before letting out a small hum of agreement.

"We're about to exit the car, I can't carry you properly in this position", he continued, slightly surprised at how gentle his own words came out.

Mikey watched as the boy's eyes flutter open, his ocean blue eyes on display but it was half lidded, his face still flushed red from the fever. Takemichi's expression was dazed, probably taking in his new surroundings.

The man saw small beads of sweat trickling down his forehead, and his breathing still a little heavy but undoubtedly stable.

Truly, are kids suppose to be this.... proper during a fever? Well he had already deducted by now that Takemichi wasn't a simple kid.

He'll just get the answers he wants later. It wasn't as if the boy was in a state of being able to be interrogated anyway.

The boy sat up slowly from his lap, not without using every bit of his strength since he was struggling a little, resulting to his body shaking like a newborn baby fawn.

The slight tingle in his chest returned, unconsciously placing his palm on Takemichi's forehead to which the boy just quietly responded with a softer hum, his lips quirking up slightly and his head leaning in to the touch.

The man stared at the boy with fondness, he could feel his chest tightening, his expression slightly soften at the sight.

A few seconds later, he snapped out of his daze, his expression quickly morphed into a neutral facade again.

'This isn't good'.

Takemichi's POV:

His fever was being a really big nuisance, he never liked his body being all warm, uncomfortable while he sweated profusely. It was quite nauseating to him.

It was almost a daily basis, getting fevers and the like but he just never got used to it, he didn't want to get used to being all sweaty and dizzy anyway, it's an ire to him.

But what was he to do? He only ever perfected on controlling his breaths, it's not as if he could change his body's antibodies.

yet.

He can't twist and turn his body's natural internal mechanical defences as he wishes, but he could increase it, along with his pain receptors.

A plan already forming inside his hazy little head, but he'll make sure that it won't completely destroy his body.

He has long ways to go. But for now, he'll just focus on recovering 'normally'.( Not that the boy really knew what 'normal' was like either)

Takemichi then set up, complying to his saviour's request and instantly wrapped his arms around Mikey's neck, securing himself on the man's body.

After he was satisfied with his position, he rested his head on the man's shoulder, slowly yet carefully placing his lower half to the side, making it easy for Mikey to hold him up.

Should he really be trusting this dangerous man on a whim? Probably not.

I mean his brains says 'no', it would be too dangerous, he didn't want to be the headline of a newly found corpse at the mountain side, but his heart was practically screaming 'yes', stubbornly clinging onto that tiny bit of hope that his saviour would be different.

He knew what betrayals were, they hurt more than the men in lab coats doing 'tests' on him, but for an unknown reason, his heart was strangely weak to the man he was holding onto.

As if he wouldn't turn down at anything the man wanted. This wasn't good, he can't be bounded, it'll cost him more than he could afford.

'This is dangerous', he thought, groaning a little afterwards as he felt a sudden shock of pain coming from his foot.

His foot was wrapped with a jacket as a makeshift bandage to stop the bleeding, it was extremely painful and suffocating, but it was either that or die of the continuous blood loss, and he'd rather not waste the chance he was given.

Mikey responded with rubbing soft, reassuring circles around the boy's back. Whispering sweet nothings like, "You'll be alright" or "It's going to be brief, you're okay"

Takemichi can't help but feel apart of him trust in the man's attempt to ease the pain.

.....

He knows he shouldn't get used to this, it could be dangerous! he could get attached! He doesn't want to get used to this feeling. It was new and scary... but it was warm and comforting. It was addicting.

......

Maybe, for now.... he'll just allow it for now.

'It's probably the fever talking', the boy let out a small sigh, followed by a single tear. He buried his face deeper into the man's neck.

Ah, he doesn't care anymore, his head was pounding, throbbing, it felt as if he was just slammed on a hard surface repeatedly. And his body was warm and heavily aching.

And the way the man just instinctively petted the boys head? Oh god, this was really killing him.

'Yeah, it's probably the fever.... so.... just this once'.

He closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him.

Mikey's POV:

The bleached blonde was still not used to the position they were in, but he still held on to the boy and stroked his hair gently, an attempt to calm him down.

He didn't know if he was doing it right, but since Takemichi's limp figure tensed less in his hold by the action, he would have guessed it did.

A small feeling of triumph didn't go unnoticed by him. But he just swallowed it at the back of his throat.

The man moved awkwardly as he placed one of his arms at the boy's back for support whilst his other arm went under the ravenette to lift him up.

Mikey could now properly feel the heat that was being emitted from Takemichi's warm body. He let out a small sigh.

"You're a handful, huh?", he said, slightly amused, his voice barely a whisper.

He couldn't help the small smile that was unconsciously forming on his lips.

The small smile fell back to a thin line as he started getting out of the vehicle.

As the bleached blonde exited the car, Takemichi tighten his hold around the man's neck.

Mikey responded by shifting his hold on the boy, carrying him more cautiously, careful not to wake him up, to which he wasn't going to acknowledge that he was doing it on purpose.

Absolutely not, no way.

Then, the sudden warmth(?) surging inside his heart arose once again. Mikey frowned, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but it wasn't a pleasant one either.(it was)

The man had already decided to ignore the feelings that were surging up from his chest and kept his gaze forward. It wasn't easy, but he would eventually manage.

He turned to one of his executives.

"Sanzu, I need you to go to the cargo port by *** ****. The shipment partnership will start in 30 minutes and I have no time to attend it right now", Mikey spoke up to Sanzu, his tone was motionless and absolute.

"I cannot simply do that, my King! Who would stand by your side and guard you when I'm away? This is also a very important negotiation, we cannot simply treat it so no-" before the man could finish he was cut off.

"They have no rights to turn our previous offer down, they know better than to live a life with us constantly out for them", Mikey answered, his comment devoid from any emotion.

"And I don't need protecting, but just incase, Kakuchou is here. That would be enough," he continued.

Sanzu's POV:

The pinkette wanted to protest, he wanted to stay by his leader's side.

He cursed at Kakuchou silently under his breath, he was better than him, yet the boss still chose the latter instead!

He could send that man flying to heaven's gate with his katana, but he knows that the bleached blonde's orders were absolute.

And that kid, who does he think he is making Mikey carry him around like that?! How dare he disrespect his King!

This little rodent think he can slither his way into Bonten without any consequences? He's about to change that.

The boy was probably after their leader wasn't he? He was probably a f**king spy!

Just thinking about it was making the pinkette rage. He wanted to slam the boy's body on the ground, reminding him where he belongs.

But from the looks of it at this very moment, Mikey would probably put a bullet between his eyes if he did. He can't risk on making his King angry.

But he'll find the boy's hidden intentions, even if it's the last thing he'll do.

Then he'll kill him, not before torturing him like the rat he is so he'd confess on who sent him and why.

Then Mikey could finally return to the way he was.....

'Why did something feel a little off about that sentence', Sanzu thought to himself. Well that didn't matter, he had better things to attend to.

It didn't matter if the rodent was still a kid, he needed to defend his leader, one way or another.

He didn't like the kid all that much anyway, from his annoying clingyness, his f**king ocean blue irises, to his sickeningly soft cute curly ebony hair-

'Wait-'

'What the f**k-'

'WHAT THE F**K!?'

NO no wait, he didn't mean that-

No-

He didn't mean any of that.

He did NOT just thought about all of that, nope nope nope. No, that was gross.

The man shook his head furiously, getting his ridiculous thoughts out of his head.

He was embarrassed, his cheeks warmed up slightly. It was a sickening feeling. He hated it. He needs to compose himself. He was currently in the presence of Mikey damn it!

He decided to redirect his attention on his King. Regaining some of his composure back, but still slightly embarrassed.

".... I will not disappoint you", the man finally answered back, bowing his head, his cheeks were still dusted in a faint pink colour.

But truth be told, the man was hesitant to comply. He still didn't like the idea of Kakuchou being the one to guard their leader, but he needs to get his mind off of a certain... subject.

The pinkette begrudgingly turned back to the vehicle. He was just thankful that Mikey didn't see his embarrassing display since he was looking forward.

That would have been a really awkward situation. But he still wanted to be buried six feet under at this very moment.

With an exasperated sigh he entered the previous vehicle.

He's definitely gonna chunk a pill or two after this, maybe kill some b**tards to quell his frustration.

He's craving for some highs, and he needs it right about NOW.

Well, if those s**tty rats at the port do anything funny(to which he hopes they do), he'll just have some fun. But he'll still take the negotiation seriously.

He can't ruin it just because he was livid. He'll figure something out along the way.

He then smiled creepily, thinking of all the torturous ways he could inflict on his victims and their desperate screams. Maybe he'll reward himself with some booze after the job.

The pinkette turned the car keys, starting the engine, popped a pill in his system and then proceeds to drive away.

The situation before successfully forgotten. (for now lmao)

No one's POV:

As Mikey walked forward, he was then immediately greeted by a row of men in black formal suits who bowed deeply at him.

The man walked until he saw two silhouettes standing at the front of the house.

There awaited a man in a dark blue to purple suit, his inner shirt white, with a black and white striped pattern tie, aegean blue coloured hair parted in a curtain like style, his eyes was a heterochromic of red and gray, a large scar was spread from the top of his head, down to his grey irised eye to under his earlobe and a single Hanafuda earring dangling on the right side of his ear.

Beside the man was a female doctor in a white coat, her hair was purple but with streaks of gray and white, little wrinkles evident on her face, she looked as if she was in her 40's and she was holding a medical case which was where all her equipment laid.

Both figures bowed at the bleached blonde's presence. The man beside the doctor could be seen slightly taken a back when he saw his leader carrying a boy.

"Kakuchou", Mikey called out to the scarred man.

"Welcome back, boss... who... who might this be..?" 'Kakuchou' asked a little hesitant as he stared at the sleeping figure in Mikey's arms.

The bleached blonde stared at the scarred man in front of him with half lidded eyes, his lifeless eyes gaze darkly at him, it was as endless as a black hole, swallowing the scarred man whole.

He shuddered a little under the man's gaze, it was something he had seen everyday ever since he had started working for Mikey, but he just couldn't get used to it.

Then, the man's lifeless and intense gaze slightly soften as he shifted his sights down at the sleeping child in his arms.

This resulted to Kakuchou raising a lot more questions inside his head, his eyes slightly widening at the sight.

But he still kept on a professional expression. He let out small coughs to compose himself.

".... I found him near the alleyways, a few blocks ahead,..... which reminds me", the man started his tone indifferent, but changed slightly.

His gaze shifted to something a little more dangerous, sending chills down Kakuchou's spine.

"Send a clean up crew near ***** ********, disassemble them and dump them in the ocean. After you're done, come to my room", he ordered, oddly enough his tone was laced with venom, his hold on the boy tighten.

Kakuchou slightly felt his skin crawl, he gulped down the lump in his throat. Whatever was the source of his leader's ire was probably connected to the revenette he was holding.

"Right away, boss", the scarred man replied back, bowing slightly and walked away, taking his phone out to contact his men.

"Doctor Nanami, come", he shifted his gaze to the doctor as he finished his orders.

The doctor only replied with a bow and followed Mikey's lead to his room.

Unbeknownst to the both, a surprise awaits for them as they treat the feverish boy. It certainly was an unexpected sight.

To be continued....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it was pretty boring.... but ya know my brain is currently fried with all the extra classes and tuition, maybe I'll add some more interesting parts in it next time.

ALSO a reminder, there will be NO romantic feelings whatsoever connected between the main characters, they're all platonic :') It's a family friendly(kinda) fanfic, I just wanted to make a nice family fluff fic for kid mitchy and Bonten :") And I know Bonten's messed up and has loads of mentally unstable characters, but their affection will only be limited to cuddles, hand holding and the sort, almost like a normal family but not quite. NO excessive feelings attached. And well possessive behaviour will definitely be there, but not to the point of stepping into the shotacon genre :'), then again the characters WILL be a little OOC for storyline purposes. I'm sorry if it does not live up to your expectations :( but I really do hope you enjoy the story as it is.

Till then as always I'll see you on the next chapter :) 👍✨

-Gooddaytothesun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 108K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
116K 4.4K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
270K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...
36.7K 882 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...