Marry Or Die Volume 1 (Beginn...

By Shadow_Dex

A new book! i wont explain just read, promise it wont be good, its just a fanfic, Enjoy! *Disclaimer I dont... More

Chapter 1: Driving You Away
Chapter 2: Sleepover
Chapter 3: Pick A Partner
Chapter 4: Marrige Application
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Under The Shadows, Under The Covers
Chapter 7: Special Meal
Chapter 8: What Secret?
Chapter 9: First Time
Chapter 10: New House
Chapter 11: Bath
Chapter 12: Fever P.1
Chapter 14: Determination
Attention!
Chapter 15: After Mat
Chapter 16: The Truth And The Lie P.1
Chapter 17: The Truth And The Lie P.2
Chapter 18: A blissful Life P.1
Chapter 19: A Blissful Life P.2
Chapter 20: A Blissful Life P.3
Chapter 21: A Blissful Life P.4
Attention!
Chapter 22: Blooming Love (Final Chapter)
Attention!
Side Story (1)
Sequal? Remake?

Chapter 13: Fever P.2

273 10 2
By Shadow_Dex

Tobirama Pov
I woke up cold, I realized i was tied and blind folded, "What!? Where am I!?" I asked and i heard a door open. "Hey Old friend" My eyes widened, "Izuna!? Is this a prank!?" "What? Of course not!" "What!? What do you want!?" I heard the door close.
"You Whore!!"
"W-What!?"
"YOU SEDUCED MY BROTHER AND TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!"
"W-What? Izuna! He chose me!"
"YOU DONT EVEN LOVE HIM!"
"W-What do you m-mean?"
"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO HASHIRAMA! YOUR MARRIGE IS FAKE!"
"N-No! Yes it was fake! B-But! I grown to love him!"
"LIAR!"
"W-Wait! Izuna!"

He then grabbed a knife and sliced my hand, I flinched but couldnt move. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I said, But to my dismay he left the room.

Madara Pov
'..need..water..'
I stood up and walked to the doorway, I opened it and went to the kitchen. I dropped the glass as I heard the door open, "Madara? Why are you awake?"
Hashirama said as Mito put down the plastic bags. "..Just..need..Water.." I muttered and Hashirama walked over to fill a glass with water, I gulped it down as soon as he gave it. "..Wheres..Tobi....?" I asked as hashirama helped me sit donw, "Hes probably just using the bathroom". I rested my head on hashirams shoylder while gripping the glass tightly, " You Okay?" Mito asked and i closed my eyes and nodded. "Tobi!!" Hashirama called but recieved silence, I quietly groaned to myself as a felt pain rush through my body. "You okay?" "..Mm.."

"TOBIRAMA!"
"..."
"TOBI!"
"..Hes..not..home.."
"Oh..Ill go check."

Mito then switched with Hashirama to support my head as i fell asleep on her shoulder.

'I..have..a..bad..feeling..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1K 11
If you were to ask these five boys how they felt about one another their answers will be different and the same. If you asked them to define their re...
948K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 2.9K 46
Rainbowdash is convinced she doesn't need a man in her life nor does she want a love life. So why does she feel these weird, confusing feelings with...
178K 5.4K 31
This is my first story Shikamaru x naruto This takes place after the war, when Naruto is studying to become the next Hokage. Shikamaru is assigned t...