Stay With Me

By ellie-castle

This book is alike Don't Close the Book. I give all the credit for this idea to the person who wrote that. (I... More

Author's note
Part 2-Why, hello there
Part 3-Liar
Part 4-Nope
A DISAPPOINTED author
*gasp* an update
Epilogue

Quick Author's note

20 2 0
By ellie-castle

Sorry for the short chapter but it's been pretty difficult writing. My keyboard is acting up.

Here, I'm not going to edit this part at all:

I've had to catch up on s of books chapters books, so it's Benn difficult. Bear g me . it l all get better u promos After in get t then this will go back to Ali and the 'Es will be , I also have yo get keyboard checked out, as you can we!

(I've had to catch up on tons of books and chapters of books, it's been difficult. Bear with me, it will get better, I promise. After I get caught up, this will go back to the way it was and the chapters will be normal. As is revealed now, I also have to get my keyboard checked out. Stupid phone!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...