THALIA

By awmhei

THALIA When a woman dressed in a black suit approached me on a train track, whilst I was holding a bottle of... More

Aesthetics
1. Caught blue handed
2. Its a bit out of the blue
3. A blue dress
4. New found friend
5. Sleepover
6. TEMPORARY family
7. "Home" sweet "home"
8. Doll
9. Cry me a river
10. Bachelorette
11. Mystery man marry me
12. Rubbish
13. Wedding day
14. In-laws
15. Brat
16. Truth or dare
17. BD
18. DD
19. Mirror
20. Preach
21. Tired
22. Escape
23. Best man
24. Questions
25. Girlfriend
26. Salute
27. Dressing gown & no shoes
28. Liar
29. Brothers
30. Robber
31. Bowling
32. Wanted
33. Adopted
34. Names
35. Greece & Girlfriends
36. Meet May
37. Family group chat
A/n
38. Private plane
39. Yacht
40. Sun cream
41. Talking heads
42. Usernames
43. Family?
44. Relatives
45. Tension
46. Trouble
47. Heart breaks
48. Farewell
49. Roomates
50. Secrets
51. Harassed
52. Footage
53. Storm
54. Golden boy
55. Creep
56. Gift
57. Pancakes
58. Invitation
59. Siblings
60. Rain
A/n
62. Bridal style
63. Greetings
64. Reunited
65. Self sabotage
66. Alley Ways
67. Pink, pink, and more pink
68. News
69. Forever
70. Family
71. Mean girls
72. Eavesdropping
A/n
73. Self worth
A/n
74. Old faces
75. Ghosts
76. Arguments
77. Apologies
78. Saving
79. Resolving

61. PDA

5.6K 154 28
By awmhei

• THALIA •

"I have a question..." I say to Warren.

We're currently parked up on the edge of a cliff, watching the sun set.

"Go on," he says before biting into his burger.

"Don't take offence to this..."

"That means that it's offensive."

I smile, "I know, I know. Sorry."

He doesn't respond so I continue with my question. "I think your names pretty cool, Warren Rico. But... it doesn't exactly... go. You said your sisters called Charlotte, right? Charlotte Rico. And your brother, Hilton. Hilton Rico."

Warren shakes his head, "I question it everyday. My parents are meant to be bloody smart. Our names don't exactly roll of the tongue, do they?"

I laugh and shake my head, "no, not really."

Warren rubs a hand over his eyes, "the fact plagues me to this day."

"Don't tell your siblings, but I think your names the coolest."

"Aw, you're gonna get me blushing, babe."

I swat his arm playfully, feeling my cheeks tint pink. How have I ended up blushing?

"You blush so easily." He states, laughing.

Warren finishes off his burger and he goes to open the car door. Baring in mind, it's still pouring outside.

I wrap my hand around his bicep, "what are you doing? You're gonna catch a cold. Just stash it in the car door."

He scrunches his nose up with disgust.

Dare I say it - it's kinda cute.

"Don't do well with rubbish."

A small smile tugs at my lips and I reach to the car door, grabbing my rubbish and sliding it into the front pocket of his hoodie I'm wearing guiltily.

"I'm not dumb, I saw that."

"Saw what?" I ask innocently.

"Very funny."

I angle my body to face Warren. "Tell me more. You're a neat freak?"

He looks taken aback by my words. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Sorry, I didn't think about the fact that it might be a bit of a sensitive subject."

He shakes his head, "no no no. It's just.... It's stupid..."

"Say it. This is a no judge zone."

He sighs and diverts his eyes to look out his window. "It's just... you said tell me more. And it sounds really fucking dumb. Like, really dumb. But I just..." he trails off.

I completely get it.

Me saying tell me more means I care. And I'm not sure if he's had a lot of people really, genuinely care about what he has to say.

Before I give myself time to think, I put my hand on his. "I care about what you have to say, by the way."

He smiles. Not like one of his Cheshire Cat ones. Or his puppy dog grins. He's smiling softly. Meaningfully. And it makes me smile.

"I needed that," he whispers.

I nod, "i know." And now I'm whispering too.

It's silent for a few moments. Until it isn't.

"Come here," he says, voice hoarse. He pats his hands on his thighs.

I don't know what overtakes me, but I have the compulsion to oblige. So I climb onto his lap so that I'm straddling him.

He puts his hands on my hips. His touch so light, treating my body like it's as fragile as ice, yet it lights my body on fire.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I can hear his breathing become ragged, and I'm sure he can hear mine become uneven too.

"You're beautiful," he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I needed that," I whisper, repeating his words from not long ago.

It's easy to lose your confidence. There's times when I can't even stand to look at myself in the mirror. I've never sought validation, but getting a compliment puts a smile on my face.

"I'll tell you your beautiful enough times until you feel like you don't need it. Then I'll move on to telling you you're gorgeous."

I smile at his words. I've never smiled so much in my 17 years.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me, voice gruff.

I nod and in a matter of seconds, our lips our connected.

Our kiss is electric. It sets me on fire. It makes me hungry. Hungry for more. A kiss has never felt this good.

I run my hands through his hair, tugging lightly.

"You're amazing, baby."

I moan at the praise.

I feel his dick get hard beneath his trousers.

We end our kiss and i nestle my face into his neck. Breathing in his expensive cologne.

A sharp noice reminds us that we're not in some fantasy land. We both look to where the noise came from and we see a police officer outside the window.

"Fuck," I swear, climbing off of his lap and back into my seat.

Warren starts the car so that he can roll the window down. When he does, the policeman leans in. "Excuse me, you're putting on quite the show for the public."

"Sorry, officer." I tell him.

I'm not sorry

He nods stiffly. "PDA, if you do it again, you'll be in trouble, okay?"

Me and Warren both nod.

The policeman walks back to his police car and Warren winds the window back up. Splotches of rain in the car now.

He turns the car back off and turns to face me. "Wow."

I smile, "wow."

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow, yeah?" Warren asks, an abrupt subject change.

The gala

"Are you sure? I can taxi it."

"No way. I want everyone to know your my girl."

My girl

God, that does all sorts to me.

Warren reaches into the backseat, his long arms meaning he has no trouble reaching the light pink box.

He places it onto my lap.

"Unless these are maggots... Warren, you shouldn't have."

"So you would've like maggots?"

I swat his arm playfully, "douche bag."

The puppy grin is back.

"Open it."

I take the lid of and see a pair of high heels. "I-"

I have no words so I put the box where I was just sat, climb onto warrens lap, and engulf him in a hug. "Are you real?"

He laughs, rubbing my back soothingly, "I hope so. Cause otherwise this wouldn't be possible."

And then he kisses me.

————————————
A/n

Hi guys!

Pls help me think of some ship names.

Thalia + Warren are such awkward names to make a ship name with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 48.7K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
91 2 24
I took a tiny step back but the grip didn't loosen. I decided to look up and meet the eyes of who those warm and comforting hands belonged to. I was...
673 175 9
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
29.1K 687 16
"Back to this hellhole, huh?" "I wouldn't call it a hellhole" He mutters. "Oh, but I would." I snap harshly. He almost flinches. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. I...