•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{40}

1.1K 18 6
By AshLeeNyx

*3K Words*

His two slaves were surprised when they saw that yoriichi stabbed one of his slaves in the chest right in front of his two slaves and both of them went backwards.

One of yoriichi's slaves turns to the other and reaches out his hand and asks for help for both of them.

"H-help m-me" said his slave while vomiting blood, the two were scared they didn't know what to do.

All of a sudden yoriichi pulled his slave's heart when yoriichi got his heart yoriichi removed his hand from his slave's chest and the two of them saw her body lying on the tatami floor while bathing in his own blood.

That yoriichi's two slaves were so afraid of what they saw they couldn't believe that yoriichi had done that to his two slaves

when yoriichi removed the heart of one of his slaves, he looked at his two remaining slaves and saw that they were very afraid of him.

So he asked one of his slaves if he still wanted to live in the world now that he knew he was a true human being.

"Do you two still want to live?" yoriichi asked the two, yoriichi expected them to answer what he asked them.

But the two didn't answer his question, yoriichi just stared at them while the two women were shaking with fear.

"If you want to live you will follow what I tell you" yoriichi said to the two the two had nothing else to do but nodded there head to what yoriichi told them while Kokushibo was looking at them not far from them.

'what are you planning yoriichi?'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself kokushibo knows that his twins are planning something even though they are not very close to each other, he will know it immediately when something is planned.

While yoriichi ordered his two slaves to return to the basement when his two slaves left.

He as left alone in the living room while he was holding the heart of his slave that he killed he squeezed the heart in his hand until it bled.

"̶I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶o̶t a̶̶l̶l̶o̶w ̶d̶o̶u̶ma̶ ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶m̶e ̶y/̶n ̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶d̶o ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g ̶t̶o ̶m̶a̶̶k̶e ̶y̶o̶u ̶l̶o̶v̶e ̶m̶e ̶t̶oo!"

.
.
.
.
.

You and douma were together at the infinity castle when you saw that his wound was healed you were playing with his hair while you were playing with his hair you started asking him a few things.

"Douma, when did you become a demon?" you asked.

Him while playing with his hair douma thought why did you ask him that but he will still answer your question.

"I can't remember when I became a demon though but I remember when muzan came to me and he offered me to become a demon"

Douma answered your question but it made you wonder why Douma accepted Muzan's offer to become a demon like him you don't understand what's going on.

"But since I became a demon I don't have all my memories of when I was human" Douma said to you.

"Does a person lose their memory when they become a demon?" you ask him.

"Yes, you will lose your memories when you become a demon.... wait, why are you asking me this?" Douma asked you.

You were silent when Douma asked you why you were asking him such things.

"I just want to ask because you live a different life than humans"

You answered him but he doubted you but Douma ignored it at first.

"But you haven't slept since you became a demon?" you ask him.

"Yes, since I became a demon, I haven't slept in a few years" douma answered your question.

"Do you want to experience sleep again?" you ask him.

Douma looked at you confused "yes I know you don't sleep in years ago but try even now" you said.

To him "I don't know if I can sleep" Douma answered you "you can sleep come lie on my chest" you said.

"Can I really lie down on your chest?" douma asked you "yes come on" you said to him so douma lied his head on your chest.

While Doumas head is laying down on your chest, he listens to your heartbeat while he listens to it, he can't help but be obsessed with you even more.

'it's nice to hear your heartbeat y/n it's nice to hear that what your heart is screaming is my name'

Douma thoughts to himself while you play with his hair to make him sleep you don't know if this will work with a demon like douma but you try.

Until you didn't expect it for a few hours you felt that douma had fallen asleep you didn't move so he wouldn't wake up just let him sleep.

Until a few moments later the sojo door opened and you saw the man who came to your mansion none other than muzan when he entered the room his blood boiled immediately when he saw douma laying his head on your chest.

You just thought about it when you saw muzan in the room and you wondered what his purpose was here and why muzan came here.

'why is he here what is he doing here he is here again to drink my blood?'

You thoughts to yourself while muzan was looking at douma but he could read your thoughts so he looked at you and you saw his very red eyes.

You were afraid he looked at you and you saw his red eyes so that all your thoughts are gone when you see him staring at you.

You were afraid to look at him so you just pretended to look at douma, muzan's blood boiled even more when you looked at douma and not at him.

"I know what you were thinking earlier" muzan told you when you heard this you were very scared.

Your whole body felt cold when you heard that Muzan spoke, you knew that he was one of the ones you were afraid of.

"What did you do here?" you ask muzan he just stares at you.

"That's how you ask me, you don't have respect if a demon king asks you" muzan told you.

So you just keep quiet you can't help but think about the demon king.

"You know I've been watching you for a long time since you came here" he said.

To you and you were scared because you've been here for a few months but back then you didn't really pay attention to anything.

"What do you mean?" you ask him.

"You know people like you are just lower than us, you have no match when it comes to us and you are also the weakest creature to live in this world" said muzan.

When he said this you are angry with what he said because he seems to belittle you and also other people who live peacefully in this world.

What you don't know is that muzan is not the one in front and the one you are talking to now but tanjiro is the demon king he pretended to be muzan so he could meet you in person.

He wants to study your likes and weaknesses, once he finds out what your weakness is, he will use it against you.

"You judge others too much before you judge others, look at yourself first"

You answered him muzan didn't say a word here but just smirked at you that tanjiro likes your attitude.

"Is that really what you think of me? yes I will admit that I am judgmental of others but I assure you that you will not reject me" muzan said to you.

You don't know what muzan is thinking and you wonder why he said that to you.

"I'm leaving, I won't get anything here either" he said.

To you as he left the room and left you and Douma while Douma fell asleep on your chest.

'it's a good thing he left, I don't want to talk to him'

You thoughts to yourself What you don't know is that Tanjiro was the one you talked to earlier.

He immediately went to his room and sat on his throne, he changed his form and returned to his old form.

While he was sitting on his throne he thought about how you can talk to him and get you close to him tanjiro knows to himself that even the upper moons are afraid of him how can it be if you are just an ordinary person.

And he makes sure that when you see him in his demon form he is sure of himself that you will be afraid of him
so he thought of an idea how to get your heart closer to him.

Until it occurred to him to pretend that he was an ordinary person.

He already knows this because this is what the other upper moon did to get close to you but he has a plan he will use his human form to find out your weakness.

He knows that every human living in the world has a weakness, especially you.

While he thinks about it he can't help but get excited because he wants to know your weakness and use it on you he wants to see that you are afraid of him.

So he planned to visit you tomorrow in his human form.

'I can't wait y/n'

.
.
.
.
.

While you were sleeping with douma you were awake and you opened your eyes slowly you would have moved when you felt that your body was heavy.

When you looked at your chest you saw douma sleeping soundly so you thought of gently putting his head on the futon.

You slowly removed your body and placed him on the futon secured that he won't wake up when you put him down stand up slowly.

When you stood up, you suddenly thought of what you were going to do today, you looked around and saw that you were still in the infinity castle.

Until you thought of going around the infinity castle before you did that you looked at Douma first you saw that he was already asleep so you didn't disturb him.

You looked at the soho door and opened it when you opened it you left the room and looked to your right and left.

You see a hallway but you don't know where the hallway will take you if you go through it but when you look around you see nothing but upside down rooms and stairs that seem to be endless.

Wondering where you should go to the right or the left because you haven't memorized the infinity castle yet so you thought to go to the right hallway.

You started walking to the right hallway, you didn't know that someone was watching your every move while you were walking, you thought about how you can leave this place.

Now that you don't know where the exit to infinity castle is because of how much you're thinking, you don't know that there's a bump to someone.

"Hey look where you're goi-"

You said when you looked you bumped you saw kaigaku I don't know what you will tell him.

When you saw him, all your memories came back when you saw him eat a woman's flesh.

You were scared when you saw him because all those memories came back to you, you didn't talk to him, you just kept quiet while standing you just stare at the tatami floor you know you are very scared but you fight your fear.

He looked at you as if he forgot what he did when you saw him eat a woman's flesh.

"I miss you y/n, we haven't seen you for a long time" he told you.

While looking at you and waiting for an answer from you.

For some time you did not answer him what he said to you kaigaku thinks you have a lot on your mind that's why you didn't answer him.

"What are you thinking? I know you are thinking a lot even if you don't tell me what you are thinking"  he said.

To you he looked at your hand and saw that you were shaking with fear.

"What are you afraid of me?"

He asked you but you still didn't answer his question so he grabbed your hand when he grabbed your hand you flinched.

Kaigaku noticed this so he held your hand tightly.

"you have nothing to fear from me y/n" He told you.

But you didn't believe what he said, you didn't know which of them to believe.

You stop yourself from being afraid of him but when you think about what he did to the girl that day you can't stop it.

"How can I not be afraid of you I saw you eat a girl with zenitsu I saw you two"you said.

To him as you looked at the tatami floor kaigaku knows what he did that day he just couldn't stop himself from obsessing over you so much especially now so he forced himself to explain everything to you.

"Y/n listen to me carefully, you knew when you first know me became flesh that I was a demon, I know that you were scared of me and Zenitsu, so you left the house, but y/n, I hope you understand that we need to consume flesh of humans so that we can survive, so we can do that to women"
kaigaku said.

To you and he explained to you well why they did that but kaigaku knows that even if he explains that to you, he knows that you will still be afraid of him even of others.

But he won't allow you to leave when you try to stay away from him yes you know when you know that he is a demon like yoriichi you know that they have to eat human flesh to survive but what you fear is that they might follow you or worse.

When you hear kaigaku's explanation to you, you know to yourself that they only did that because they could survive because that's the only thing they eat human flesh, so you understand that, but behind your understanding is fear and trepidation what you feel.

"Yes, I will understand that maybe those days when I was there with you I was just in shock..... that's why I was afraid of you those days" you answered him.

You saw kaigaku smile at you while holding your hand.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you the truth before that I'm a demon" said Kaigaku
you shake your head.

"It's okay as long as you told me the truth about who you really are" you said to him when kaigaku heard this from you.

He can't stop his heart from beating and he can't believe that you accept him for who he is he hugs you tightly and whispers in your ear.

"thanks a lot"

Kaigaku is very happy because he finally told you the truth about him as a human being and accept him for what he is accept him even if he is a demon.

You just hugged him too what kaigaku didn't know and everyone just pretended it's not easy for you to pretend you love them too especially when you're alone.

Few minutes later he separate from .

"thanks a lot" he thanked you again.

"your welcome" and before he left he kissed your forehead.

"I'm leaving now I have a mission because the demon king is asking me to do it, see you later" he told you.

Before leaving, you just looked at him as he exited a sojo door that looked like a portal when you saw it, it entered your mind that maybe this is the portal that will bring you back to the world where they hang and stand.

'Maybe that's the portal here so I can get out of here'

You thought to yourself when it closed, you were left alone standing in the hallway when all of a sudden slashes tied your waist and lifted you up suddenly.

That you were surprised to see someone tie your waist.

"What is this, what is happening?"

You asked yourself when you got to the top you saw shinubo and mitsuri while your two eyes were caught there were two female demons with them.

One has white hair and the tip is yellow green and is wearing a bikini while the other has black hair and the tip is orange and has a bamboo muzzle in its mouth and is wearing a pink kimono.

"She's here hello!" Mitsuri said.

When you looked at him you saw how pink his cheeks were as if she was eager to hug you.

"You're so cute in person" said the demon girl with white hair.

"Can you put me down?" you asked the woman but they didn't listen to you.

They just chuckle at you while you are disgusted with them especially the woman with white hair.

"Why are you so rude to us, you should be nice to us like other male demons" said the demon woman with white hair.

"Yes daki is right you should be sweet to us too y/n" mitsuri told you.

You can't believe what they're saying, you're only going to hate them even more when you look at the demon woman with white hair and you still think her name is.

'Her name is Daki'

You thought to yourself while you were up there but you didn't have time to talk to the female demons below you right now.

You talked to them again to put you down "can you put me down now?" you ask them.

But they still didn't listen to you until you heard a voice that you heard just now.

P̶u̶t ̶h̶e̶r ̶d̶o̶w̶n ̶n̶o̶w!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
183K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
39.8K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...