The Originals Reacting to The...

Por ourloveisgod__

The Original family from when they were human, react to their future selfs and life's. I do not own or claim... Mรกs

Cast part 1
Cast part 2
The Gathering
The Beginning (1)
Family (2)
The Mikaelsons (3)
The Mikaelsons pt2 (4)
The Mikaelsons pt3 (5)
Friendships (6)
Control (7)
Humor (8)
Ships (9)
No Humanity (10)

I was feeling epic (the end)

5.3K 30 2
Por ourloveisgod__

Hi guys, I'm so sorry it took me so long to put out this final part. I just got really busy with stuff in my personal life and school. As it turns out I finished all the videos I wanted to add to this story so this is the finish line for this book! Thank you all so much for your continuous support of the book and I'm so grateful for all of you, and I apologize again for being so slow with the updates and I wanted to leave you all with one last video, I will always and forever be grateful for your support of this story....

Bye!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

68K 791 29
One Shots of Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Hayley, Freya, Hope, Marcel, and Kol. Recently added: Tristan and Lucien
134K 2.9K 16
when people from the past are forced to watch their legacies. Legacies isn't my work, it belongs to its original creator, i only own my characters an...
605K 20.3K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
572K 21.1K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...