UNHOLY • osferth

By wishtherebestars

- "perhaps I can teach you something unholy, my sweet monk" lady alora of mercia was always seen as a witch... More

UNHOLY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
-

SEVEN

9.9K 407 32
By wishtherebestars

UNHOLY

CHAPTER SEVEN

✣✣✣

Alora had stayed behind, she didn't want to deal with the Danes any more than she had previously, it had made Osferth feel both uneasy as comforted. Knowing she would be away from the fight but also too far away for him to protect.

Gisela had stayed with Alora, and with the children and she had looked upon Alora's face and wondered why it held such sorrow. "Cannot be without Osferth?" Gisela asked as she looked at Alora. Alora looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "I have laid with many, I will not deny that, nor will I apologise for it, but not one has Osferth looked at me like I am nothing but a whore or dirt underneath his boot." Alora said as she smiled softly. "I have never felt this intensely about someone, and when they said they would leave to help the king, I started to count" Alora said as she sat back in her chair.

"You are with child?" Gisela asked, excitedly, but Alora shook her head. "I have reached my blood moon, just after they left" Alora said playing with her fingers. "Never have I been more disappointed I have than since I started my relationship with Osferth" Alora admitted. Gisela gave her a small smile. "There is still time, from what Finan says you two lay together like bunnies" Gisela laughed, and Alora rolled her eyes. "I never expected it from Osferth if I'm honest, but I'm not complaining" Alora said, and Gisela raised her brow teasingly. "Now there is something I didn't expect" she said, and Alora smiled.

They had been away from the men for two days, and while they had enjoyed their little alone time away from them, when the men showed up again, both women ran towards them hugging them tight. Osferth was covered in dirt, and Alora checked him for any injuries he might have. "Are you alright?" she asked, placing her hands on either side of his face, making sure he was. "I am fine, my lady" Osferth said. In truth he wasn't not until the moment he was wrapped in her arms again, but the same was said about Alora.

Her blood moon might have annoyed her, but the absence of Osferth from her arms and bed was even more horrid than any blood moon she could imagine. Osferth wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck as he held her close. "I am fine now" he muttered making sure the others wouldn't hear his confession. "I am fine now too" she admitted before taking him back to his room for them to have some privacy.

She wasn't planning on laying with him, no man ever wanted to touch a woman whenever she had her blood moon, but Osferth didn't know, and he immediately tried to lift the skirt of her dress. "Osferth" she said in a slight scolding tone, which made him let out a whimper. He didn't like when she sounded disappointed in him. "I am sorry" he apologised, lower her skirt again, but Alora felt slightly bad. "I cannot yet give you the pleasure you seek, but I can give you other sorts" she said caressing his face, his eyebrows furrowed. "Why not?" he asked looking confused. "I have my blood moon, my sweet baby monk" Alora said and Osferth didn't seem to understand fully.

"Did no one ever teach you about a woman's blood moon?" she asked pushing herself slightly away to look at him. "They have, my lady, but I do not see why we cannot—" he said before his face turned red. "Not many men like it when a lady is on her blood moon" Alora explained her reasoning. "Do you like it?" Osferth asked, and she thought. She was always extremely aroused whenever she had her blood moon, but no one had ever given her pleasure during it.

"I do not know" she told him honestly. "Would you like to try and find out?" Osferth asked. "It will be messy, my sweet" Alora said but Osferth removed his tunic and threw it on the bed, standing before her shirtless did not help her mind. "I do not care about the mess, or the blood, I care about you" Osferth said. Alora smiled, kissing him passionately. "Then take me" Alora said and Osferth didn't know how quick he could rid them of their clothes.

He picked her up and carried her to his bed, before laying her down. He did not care for the blood that might appear and he didn't care if he had to wash his sheets himself, all he wanted was to be with her in every way possible.

He kissed down her neck, his hands, slightly rough from battle, massaged her breast and she moaned faster and louder than usual. Osferth smirked and made the same movement causing her to moan again. "Please, I need you inside" Alora mewled as she felt Osferth lips kiss her breast in such a gentle way she didn't know it was possible for her to like it. She was used to men fucking her, to be rough with her, but Osferth, God, Osferth didn't only fuck her, he made love to her in a way that made her feel addicted.

"Are you sure?" Osferth asked and Alora nodded. "Are you sure?" Alora asked, she felt like she asked more of him than he realised. "I am, I want you, in every way, no matter what" Osferth said, his hand pushing up her thigh grabbing it tightly. "I just want you to be sure" Alora said holding his face in her hands. "I am, my lady" Osferth said, and Alora wrapped her leg around his waist. Osferth looked down, and aligned himself and slowly pushed him in, afraid she wasn't as ready as usual. But the moment he heard her moans of pleasure when he sheathed himself deep within her. He let out moans of his own, as he moved his hips in a soft pace.

"Faster" Alora moaned and Osferth took her order, always aiming to please her. He snapped his hips rougher and faster into her, he thought it would feel too different if she had her blood moon, but given she was near the end of it, it wasn't too bad, and he actually enjoyed it as much as he did usually.

Alora felt his breathing hitch, and she smirked as she flipped them around, scratching her nails down his chest, he had gained muscles from his training and the few times he had been in battle. Osferth's hands placed themselves on her waist as she pushed herself up and down on his cock, chasing her high, the pleasure she felt put the cramping to a rest. Osferth groaned at the sight of her, she was absolutely ethereal, and no one even compared to her.

Osferth had been so lost in his pleasure, in the sight of Alora bouncing on his cock with such passion and pleasure on her face that he thought he had seen heaven. "My Lady—"Osferth suddenly muttered, his face scrunched in pleasure. "No" Alora said firmly, looking at Osferth, placing her hand under his jaw making him look at her. "You are not yet to release, until I give you permission" Alora said as she stopped her movements and went slow, painfully slow if Osferth had to describe it.

"Please" he begged. "Already begging for your release, my sweet baby monk" Alora said and Osferth whined. "I thought you'd be good for me" Alora said, rocking her hips slightly against his. He whined again and dug his fingers into her hips which made her moan out, a vibration went through her core which had Osferth once again whining. "If you keep whining, I will stop all together" Alora said leaning down over him, kissing his forehead down his temple until she reached his lips. "My Lady" Osferth moaned as he tried his best to not release within her walls, but she felt too good to be true.

"You can hold on, my sweet" she said as she continued rocking her hips again. "Can you not? You can be good for your Lady?" Alora asked and Osferth nodded as he kissed her, trying to distract himself to not let his seed yet enter her walls which started to clench around him. "I can be good" Osferth moaned and let out a slight whine. He wanted so desperately to be good for her. Alora placed her hands on his shoulders, pulling him up until their chests were flush against each other.

She rocked her hips against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you" she mumbled and Osferth pushed her slightly back. "Do you, my lady?" he asked his hands holding her hips as he kept her movements going. Alora nodded, her hair had been a mess and so had been their sheets, but neither of them cared. "I love you too, my Lady, I do" Osferth said and kissed her.

"Give it to me" Alora said as she picked up her pace again, clenching around him tightly as she felt herself reach her high. Osferth wrapped his arms around her and released his seed in a long spurt within her. Alora held onto his shoulders for dear life, as her thighs quivered around his waist. Her moans were loud and Osferth was sure the others had heard her, but neither of them cared. Let them know he had been the one to make her feel this good.

"I love you, my Lady, truly" Osferth mumbled against her naked skin which had a light layer of sweat but he didn't care, everything about her was absolutely perfect and he felt like he was addicted to her very touch, her very smell, her very being. "I love you, my sweet baby monk" Alora said as she pulled his head back slightly before kissing him passionately. She was not finished with him yet, they had two days to catch up.

✣✣✣

sorry for those who found it disgusting but i cannot imagine osferth being disgusted by anything that involves alora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 88 6
Freydis Ragnarsdottir, was only a child when her whole world was callously flipped upside down. when her father was murderd and betrayed by his old f...
2.8K 139 32
The Last Kingdom Fanfiction Continuing where Wolf-Heart left off, at Season 2, episode 5. Finan and Faoladhean navigate parenthood while serving unde...
993 50 8
As a child, Estrilda fled Danish invaders in Bebbanburg and settled in Wessex. She lived an unassuming life as a healer until the return of her broth...
607K 9.8K 51
Just a few little imagines. Add a little bit of oneshots. May include a bit of Hvitserk, who knows. Maybe throw in some of Heahmund. I will be accep...