Anna 2 || HS

Galing kay ChsngLilies

Anna Styles, an accomplished and well known architect, is stepping back from her high-profile job to focus on... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1/ INTRO
Recap: Anna (Book 1 in the Series)
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 6.5: Birth Announcements
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 47.5: Birth Announcements
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 51.5
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 54.5
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 55.5
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 56.5
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
Anna Q & A
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 60.5
Epilogue: August
Epilogue: Robin
Epilogue: Florence
Epilogue: Hazel
Epilogue: Milo
Epilogue: Anna

CHAPTER 39

325 20 20
Galing kay ChsngLilies

~June 8th- 9th, 2019~

Harry- 25
Anna- 25 (37-ish weeks pregnant)
August- 2.5
Robin- 18 months old

~June 8th, 2019~

Anna POV:

I'm excited for the break we get over the next two days. Scratch that, MY BODY is excited for the break we get over the next two days. Jeff's Malibu house is one of my favorite places on earth. It reminds me a lot of the beach house in South Carolina. It's secluded. It's quiet. It's everything adult with nothing childproofed that I have to try and remember how to unlock.

He and Glenn have it so perfectly set up that we barely have to bring anything with us, aside from the clothes we want to wear for the few days we're there. To be honest, I plan on wearing very little clothing and doing nothing but lounging around with my husband. Sleeping when we want. Fucking when and where we want. Eating when and what we want. Watching what we want. Two whole days of never having to clean up after anyone except ourselves. It all sounds too good to be true.

We took one of the convertibles on the PCH to get to Malibu. The last time that Harry made an album he let me hear very little of it prior to playing me the whole thing through. He said it was because he planned the whole thing as 'an experience'. Even though I had heard pieces of things, I never got to hear the finished product until it was on the album in its entirety. So, I was surprised when he played Sunflower, Vol.6 for me on my birthday.

As we are driving, he presses play on his phone and I realized I am being treated to an early listen of another song off the album. "I think this one is finished." The song starts to play over the speakers and it sounds so different then anything else he has played me, so far. The line "strawberry lipstick state of mind" makes me turn my head to him, because he always used to tell me the shade I wore made my lips look like juicy strawberries, even when it was inappropriate- like when I was dating Jason or trying to hate him.

"You don't have to say you love me. I just want to tell you something. Lately you've been on my mind..." As he continues to sing to me over the speakers in his vintage convertible, I'm overcome with a heavy set of emotions. I know when this song was written. I mean, I know when the lyrics for this song were written. I also know that it probably started out as a ballad instead of this more upbeat version I am hearing now. People are going to love it, and it makes me wonder if anyone will know exactly how much pain these words were written from. I know because I lived through him causing me equally as much, if not more.

His eyes continue to shift back and forth from the road to me. He likes to pretend that he's not, but I know he's actually quite concerned about what people close to him think of his music. He has told me before that it's equal parts terrifying and exhilarating to let someone listen to a song in front of him, but it's all heightened when it'a someone he loves.

So, as the song ends, I find myself in a frozen silence for a few minutes. "Is this whole album written about the time between Darcy and before we got engaged?" I have no idea why that is the first question I asked?

"Not all of it, but some of it yes. I haven't had a lot of heartbreak since the last album and heartbreak is an important element when building an album. People want the whole emotional experience of highs and lows. So, I had to pull notes out from when I was heartbroken." As he gives his answer, I understand where he's coming from. His fans don't want an entire album about how perfect his life is or his children or his wife. They want songs that talk about joy AND about struggling and persevering. To write some of that, he had to dig a while back to pull inspiration from  some of our struggles.

"It's really good. No, like really really good. Please tell me that's going to be the second single? Isn't that with Jeff said yesterday?"

"That's the plan at this point. I mean it's that or Watermelon Sugar." As he says that song title I wanna smack him because I know exactly what his game is with that song. I know exactly what they wrote it about and I still can't believe that he's going to be singing about oral sex live on stage all over the world.

"You are adore me, huh?" I ask him with a cocky grin on my face, changing the subject.

"You're about to have my third baby. I would sure as hell hope so," he answers, as his hand starts to slide dangerously high up the inside of my thigh.

"Calm down tiger, we've got plenty of time when we get to Jeff's."

"The tiger? You can play with him if you want to," Harry says suggestively, raising his eyebrows in their little dance.

Ten miles down the road, and a few Fleetwood Mac songs later, we are pulling into the gated neighborhood housing Jeff's Malibu mansion. We have Paul along with us, but on Jeff's property the security house is at the end of the driveway so he doesn't even have to be in the same building as us for the next two days. Which is more for him than it is for us because we don't hold back when he's around.

Paul's number pops up on the screen on Harry's phone and he answers over the car speaker.

"Hey, Paul."

"I was going to tell you two to keep your clothes on until I can come and clear the house," Paul says in a serious tone, speaking from the car behind us.

Harry looks at me and smirks. "Make it quick. I can't promise that we're going to hold off for very long."

Paul pulls into the driveway, right behind us and exits his black SUV. Walking right past our car, he unlocks the front door and disappears behind it as Harry walks over to open my door and help me up out of the really low seat. "C'mon darling. Up you go," Harry says as he helps me lift my swollen body.

I stop him as he considers something that only a dead man walking would attempt. "Don't even think about carrying me up those stairs," I warn.

"Ah, she's finally arrived," Harry says with a genuine smile.

"What are you talking about? Who is she?" I ask and he wraps his entire body around mine in a sultry embrace.

"My very pregnant wife. She usually gets pretty salty towards the end of her pregnancy, and I find it adorable, which makes her even more annoyed with me." We are now shifting our bodies towards the door. Harry is guiding me backwards as he talks. "The cycle goes on and on until I fuck her into a better mood."

"Is that so?" I ask, looking up into his darkened eyes.

He nods, licking his lower lip. "I'm afraid so. Sometimes it can take all night," Harry says, now leaning his perfect lips down to whisper just loud enough for me to hear. "So be extra mean because I want to have to work really hard."

Harry's hand runs up my back to guide me inside and a full body shiver ripples through me under his touch. "Oooh. This is going to be fun."

"Don't get all cocky there, Mr. Rockstar. Maybe I'm just cold." I quip. With that, his hand dips down between my thighs and the easy access of my dress allows his his fingers to graze over my underwear covered center. I push the hand down and scold him, because we are still on the front porch of Jeff's house, definitely being recorded on a camera feed somewhere.

"You are not cold, my love." I scoff, both annoyed and falling weak at the knees for this man. He seductively pulls me towards the door, "you're very warm and your dripping for me."

I pull out of his arms to break the tension of the moment. We enter Jeff's house and head straight for the living room. Having been here many times, we know the lay of the land and you have to go through the living room to get to the wing with all the bedrooms. Harry yells out, "Paul? Are we all good?"

"Almost done."

Harry shimmies up behind me and I feel him press his hard body against my backside. One body part, in particular, is extra hard. I lean my head back and moan against his body's suggestive stance. I feel his fingers dance up my thighs and hook into the waistband of my underwear and he pulls them down to my ankles standing in the middle of the living room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper-shout whipping my head around and shifting my body so that he can see I'm not entertained. "Can we just give Paul a few minutes to get out of the house?"

"What?" Harry asks with his signature innocent pout, tapping my leg so that he can rid my ankles of my underwear now pooling around them. "I'm just helping you out of those uncomfortable soaking panties." He takes my hand in his and guides us over to the couch in the living room.

He takes a seat on the large couch and pats his lap for me to sit down. The couch is large enough to hold fifteen people which means there's definitely plenty of room next to him, but I'm just as eager to move forward with our evening as he is so I sit on his lap. His impatient hands drag up my thigh and back around my bottom and dangerously close to the places that my underwear was covering a minute ago. His hand is hidden beneath the skirt of my dress so well that when Paul enters, he has no idea that I am doing anything more than just sitting on Harry's lap, which was true for the first twenty seconds.

As Paul continues to talk to Harry, I feel his fingers run over my clit. They trace down my folds until he inserts two of them inside of me, and just sits there with a smug grin on his face answering all of Paul's questions, curling his fingertips in search of the spongy spot inside of me. Of course, they continue to have a conversation and I try my best to not move a muscle atop Harry, even though he's trying to get me off on his lap. At one point it's clear that they've asked me a question I haven't answered. Harry leans over and brushes the hair behind my shoulder and whispers into my ear, "darling, do we need Paul to stay for anything?"

I don't answer I just shake my head and Paul rolls his eyes and leaves the room. After showing himself out, I swat Harry in the shoulder. "No cool, Styles. Not cool," I say as I lift up off his lap and walk across the room. Harry makes his way over to me and takes my hand, guiding us to the backyard. It seems kind of strange to call it the backyard, though. Yes, there is grass, but beyond that grass is the sandy shores of the Pacific Ocean. We have always loved the sound of the ocean while swimming in Jeff's pool.

With every pregnancy, swimming has been my favorite activity in the last trimester. Well, it's one of my favorite activities. When you're in the water, all of the stress of the added weight leaves your body, along with all of the pain or discomfort that the end of a pregnancy brings. Harry knows this is going to be where we spent most of our time the next two days; either in the pool, or in the ocean.

The privacy afforded us at Jeff's Malibu property is unmatched by many other places that we go. I think that's why it has become a favorite short getaway destination of ours. That, and the fact that Jeff has absolutely no problem with us asking to borrow it any time. I don't think that he and Glenne are there for more than a total of three months out of the year.

"Darling, can I help you get out of this?" Harry's hands pull up my tight fitting t-shirt.

"Well, it appears you have already made a decision on that, so what good is my answer going to be?" I say, and his lips fall on mine after he lifts the shirt over my face. I mirror all the items of clothing he removes off my body with one from his. First, our shirts fall in a pile on the perfectly manicured lawn while Harry nudges our bodies towards the pool. Next, our hands work to simultaneously rid our bodies of both our pants and underwear before I am left standing in a bra while Harry has nothing left to remove.

"Allow me," he says. I turn to offer him the clasp and trails kisses across my back before his cold fingertips slide underneath and unbuckle the hooks. He is not one of those men who can take a bra off with one hand without looking. I find it really refreshing because of all of the men on the planet, nobody would believe that Harry Styles lacks that skill. It's just one of the things that makes him my Harry, as opposed to everyone else's Harry Styles.

Our naked bodies move in sync towards the illuminated pool. I dip my toes in to test the temperature before taking Harry's outreached hand to enter at the staircase. The water is warm, but still refreshing, which is welcome to my generally overheated pregnant body. Once I reach the last step, Harry picks me up and carries me in the water, peppering kisses across my collarbone and up my neck.

He deepens our kiss as his hands deepen their position on my body until his fingertips are back to dancing with my clit. My body finally stops against the wall of the pool and he quickly works me through a delicious warm-up orgasm. I'm barely coming down off of that high as his hands pull my lower body away from the wall.

We've had sex plenty of times while I've been heavily pregnant, so we have a handful of go-to positions and this is one of them. I hook my arms on the edge of the pool, and my body floats off the wall. Harry holds my hips until my floating body lines up with him and then he thrusts inside, partially quenching my constant thirst for him in my knocked up state. It's a vicious cycle, really. I can't keep my hands off him, so then we end up here (by here I mean pregnant). When I'm pregnant I can't get enough of him. I have the baby and see him as a dad again and it does things to me and the cycle starts all over.

Powerful hands hold me in position while his pelvic bone rocks against my clit from the angle of our connected bodies under the water. I don't even have enough time to register that I am close before his hand reaches to tweak my beaded nipple under the water. Fuck, I have missed his hands on my breasts. It is clear that he has, too, because when I don't stop his hands on them, he fully indulges. At this point, if anything were to come out, it would be into the pool water. "Fuck, I am going to touch these so much over the next two days," Harry says as his hands tweak me closer to my orgasm.

It doesn't take much to push me over the edge of my orgasm and my clenching walls send him over the edge of his own. "Anna, I am not sure we can stop having kids. Like," he says between panting breaths, "like, ever."

"And why is that?" I say as he gently pulls out and allows my lower body to drop down in the water. He gives me an annoyed look, not even answering my question because we both know exactly why he wants me to remain pregnant as often as is humanly possible. It's the same reason I enjoy being pregnant so much. What sucks is the delivery and the few months following it. It doesn't seem to suck enough to be much of a deterrent from allowing this to keep happening, though.

He returns to holding my body in the water, pulling us away from the wall. I wrap my legs around him and he pulls me as close to his body as the belly will allow. I wrap my arms around his strong shoulders and his hands fall to embrace our daughter beneath the tight skin covering my abdomen. "I can't believe we are going to meet her so soon."

"Tell me about it," I say in a tone that is equal parts excited and unsettled. The unsettled portion really just stems from the not knowing which part of this delivery is going to decide to go horribly wrong, because it seems that something always does.

"This delivery is going to be perfect. I can feel it," Harry says confidently. "I mean, I think you are due a baby that just comes into the world with no complications. Seems to me, third time's the charm."

"If it's not, third time might be the LAST."

Harry's eyes turn to me seductively, his tone dripping with sex appeal. "You know you don't mean that, darling, There is no way that I'm done fucking babies into you." With that, he sinks into me and I enjoy another poolside orgasm while visions of babies dance in both of our heads.

~June 9th, 2019~

Harry POV:

Anna and I had a wonderful evening poolside before heading inside to make a late night snack and enjoy a movie on the overstuffed couch. The doors are wide open, allowing both the sound of the waves and the scent of sea air to waft inside. They distract me from the movie and overwhelm me with the urge to go walk along the ocean under the stars.

"Let's go for a walk," I say as I stand and offer both of my hands to help Anna pull up from the couch.

"Right now? It's almost midnight, Harry?"

"I know. The moon is out and the waves are calling us," I tell her and she rolls her eyes, but takes my hands to indulge my whim. I lead her down the path and across the wooden walkway until our feet meet the sand on the other side. We slip off our shoes so we can feel the sand between our toes and water lapping over the top of them.

"This reminds me of South Carolina," Anna reminisces about our times at her beach cottage. Actually, I guess it is our beach cottage now.

"We should plan a trip there before tour. Maybe after we leave L.A.? On our way back to London? I can talk to Jeff and move some things around to fit it in while you're still on maternity leave from Bumble." She's watching her feet leave imprints in the sand only to have the water wash them away behind her as she steps forward on the beach.

"I'd actually love that. I haven't visited my dad in a while, then we could introduce Florence."

"It's settled then. I'll talk to Jeff tomorrow and get it all sorted." The look on her face is soft and peaceful, like what I just promised her changed her whole night. She walks slightly ahead of me, almost like she is needing a little space, so I give it to her, but still follow from a few steps behind. It's actually awe-inspiring to watch her body move in the moonlight, carrying out third child.

She reaches a point on the beach and bends her tired body down to a sitting position in the sand. I walk up behind her and sit next to her, not saying anything as we stare off at the moon reflecting over the gentle waves. "I wish he could have seen all of this," she says.

"Your dad?" I ask and she nods, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"He would have loved that I married a musician that I follow around the world with our kids. He might not have loved that it requires me to have round the clock security," as she says it she looks back to see Paul at the top of the path watching our beach walk. "Our kids would have been his life. God, Harry, he would have been the perfect grandpa to them all." She looks down at her fingers, mindlessly drawing designs in the sand to distract from the heaviness of her thoughts.

My mind wanders to thoughts of Robin and I can't help but get a little angry that they we got short end of the stick. These two perfect men, built to be the perfect grandpa's, had their lives cut short before they got the chance. "It's just unfair," I offer, knowing that missing her dad has been overwhelming lately.

"Entirely," she agrees, dusting the sand off a shell she just pulled from the ground by her feet. "Sorry, I am so sappy tonight. It's just... when you said we could go to South Carolina, it bubbled up."

I pull her close and we watch the moon rise higher in the sky. Her breathing slows and I get worried that she is going to fall asleep on the beach. "Anna, I think we should get back." She nods and I stand before offering both of my hands to help her up, again. As she stands, her face shifts suddenly to stare at her legs. Water trickles down her right thigh. "Did your..."

..."Water just break?" she finishes my thought. "Yeah. It did."

"Well, alright. I guess we have different plans for today," I tell her, wrapping her in my arms as I kiss her. "Can you walk?" I ask, realizing we are a ways down the beach and then we have to climb back up to Jeff and Glenne's.

"Yes I can, but my shorts are soaked," she tells me. So, I step out of mine and hand them to her. She removes her shorts and underwear and holds them in her hand, looking around like she doesn't know what to do with them. I hold out my hand for her to give them to me and she seems repulsed by the thought. "You are not carrying those. That is where I draw the line."

"THIS is where you draw the line?" I ask sarcastically. "I was inside of you an hour ago. I have seen it all at this point, Anna. I have been covered by all of your bodily fluids at some point, so give me damn shorts," I huff, ripping them from her hands with one and placing my athletic shorts in hers with the other. I text Paul while she slides my shorts on.

-------------------

Harry: annas water just broke. will you please come down and help me get her back to the house?

Knowing that he can see us on the beach, I am sure he will be down in no time.

Paul: I'm on my way.

-------------------

"Harry, it's not like I'm immediately in pain because my water broke. It just means that now I am leaking fluid all over everything. Including your shorts," she admits. "Oh shit! Jeff's house. I can't get this all over his perfect house. I can stay on the patio while you get everything."

"Don't be ridiculous. We can get you all sorted in the pool house bathroom. Then, we can go in the house and get things packed up." I tell her and as I finish arguing with her asinine idea to stand on the patio like a wet dog, she keels over and grasps her stomach. Her face contorts with evidence of those early stage contractions.

"Breathe, darling."

"Well, shit. That one was more serious than they have been all night." I look at her with wide eyes.

"You have been having contractions all night?" I ask, as Paul gets closer and gives us a concerned look, finding me in my boxers and Anna in my shorts. "Why didn't you tell me."

"Like I said, they weren't that bad until we came down here. I sat down in the sand when the first big one hit. Then, this one," she clarifies as Paul meets us. He takes one of her arms in his and I continue to hold onto the other.

"So, Anna. Baby today?" She simply shakes her head as we all keep moving towards the house, which we walked a lot further away from than I thought. She has one other contraction that requires us to stop. During that contraction, I call Dr. Singh.

--------------------

"Yes. They are inconsistent, and at least ten minutes apart. Her water broke half an hour ago." I tell her and I can hear her typing in the background of our conversation. "We are in Malibu, though, and she does not want another medication-free birth."

"I'd like to have you get showered and come in. You are about an hour out, and a lot can change in a hour when this is her third baby. She was already starting down this road a couple days ago so I'd feel better to get her checked out and send you home to your house closer to the hospital, if it ends up being a false alarm."

"So, quick showers and head out?"

"Try to get on the road within the next thirty minutes."

"We can do that," I say, as Anna listens in over the speaker. We are still walking across the backyard, but the information just given hastens her pace. We get to the pool house and I leave her there to go get her bag. She's planning to shower here and get ready while I shower quick and pack everything up at the house.

"Paul can you stay here with her, in case she needs anything?" I ask him, feeling completely comfortable with him helping in the event that she needs it. Then, I run into the house and take a quick shower and pack what we need, leaving the rest for Jeff to deal with when they get back.

------------------

"Harry, what's up?"

"Anna is in labor."

"Shit. So, what do you need from me?" he asks.

"Paul has already alerted the hospital and security. We are leaving your house in the next fifteen minutes, but I am afraid we are leaving it in quite a state. I am happy to come back and get it all sorted after the baby arrives, or send someone to get it all put back together."

"Don't you dare! I will call the cleaners and have them put all of your things in the guest room. I will bring it over to your house when we get back in a couple days."

"Thanks, Jeff."

"Good luck, man. Tell Anna we wish her an easy delivery."

"I will."

------------------

I hang up and scan the room for any final items to pack for the hospital. Thankfully, Anna's hospital bag is already in the back of the car. We we knew this could be a possibility, but I don't think that either of us really thought it would be, and yet, here we are.

Anna POV:

The drive to the hospital goes much slower than the drive here did. Paul is behind the wheel and Harry is at my side, attempting to talk to me, but when the pain gets to be too much I snap and he just takes it. He knows that once the baby possessing my body is removed, I will return to his sweet wife again.

"Harry, how far apart are they now?" I ask him about the contractions that he has been timing. "About five or six minutes apart, but we are nearly there. I promise you will get your epidural this time."

"I'm holding you to that," I tell him as I squeeze his hand feeling another contraction coming on. The sign for the hospital exit is in sight. I breathe through the contraction, but then I finally relax knowing that we made it. Paul pulls up outside the hospital and Sadie is waiting there for us. We are able to enter the hospital unnoticed, and we are ushered back to the same private triage area as last time, not quite eighteen months ago.

"Mrs. Styles, so nice to see you again," a familiar nurse greets us.

"Anna, please."

"Well, Anna. I am going to have you change into this gown, then we will get you all checked out. Dr. Singh is already here with another patient, so I assume she will be checking in with you soon." I thank her and Harry helps me get out of my clothes and into the wonderful hospital gowns that I have learned to love for their utility, but in all honesty, I'll probably go through most of my labor in only a sports bra.

"I love you," Harry says as he ties the ribbons on the gown, knowing exactly how it all goes together.

"I love you, too." I tell him and I want to keep talking, but our moment is interrupted by Dr. Singh.

"Today is looking like a good day to have a baby! Let me just get a few things pulled up and we will get you all checked out." She types in a few things on the screen and a woman comes in to draw some labs. While that happens, another person hooks up the fetal monitor and Dr. Singh washes her hands, watching the action unfold before her. "Baby looks good," she says, spying the repeated mountains on the screen made by Florence's heartbeat. "Now, let's look at mama."

She comes over to check my cervix, run her hands around my belly, and check a few other things before rolling back in her chair. She slides the gloves off of her hands and throws then in the bin before returning to me my side. "Anna, you are at 6cm and eighty percent effaced, so you are definitely being admitted. I already put orders in for your epidural, so I am hoping that soon after we get you settled into your room, it will be your turn for that."

"Oh, thank God!" I sigh out, and I lean back in relaxed happiness. Harry leans down to kiss the top of my head.

"Thank you," Harry says to Dr. Singh and she pats the bed.

"I think we have a room all set for you two, along with the nurses that were approved by your management, Harry. I have one other delivery, and she is nearly ready to deliver, so I might be unavailable for some time, but my colleague Dr. Lind is here, should I need her to step in. She is all up to speed on our delivery plan, but I would be shocked if you progressed quickly enough to need to meet Dr. Lind."

"I know these things are hard to guess, but what do you think we are looking at, as an educated guess? I need to call her mom and let her know when to get on a flight here," Harry asks.

Thankfully, Dr. Singh doesn't seem annoyed that she has been asked to pinpoint the timeframe for my delivery, but I am a little. "I'd tell her to go and get on a plane now. I bet we meet this little girl within the next six hours, give or take an hour or two."

"Oh, perfect. Here is Lucy. She is going to be one of the nurses assigned to you and the baby for the next..." Dr. Singh looks at Lucy for an answer.

"Ten hours, or so. I was called in when you two were in-transit. I will stay through delivery, but my shift is technically twelve hours."

"Nice to meet you, Lucy," Harry says as he holds out his hand to shake hers. Once again, delivering in L.A. has its perks, the biggest being that the nurses never seem all that phased by having Harry Styles in the delivery room while his wife is a patient. They are so professional and do their job like he is any other dad here for a delivery. I can tell that Lucy is a fan, because I have had years of experience reading these situations, but she is not giving into the fangirl bubbling right beneath the surface. Instead, she moves me to a wheelchair and I am pushed down the hallway towards our delivery suite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: "Adore You" by Harry Styles

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

286K 9.3K 45
single mother nadine huron has lived in holmes chapel, cheshire all her life. it wasn't supposed to be like that, but when she found out she was preg...
20.3K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
708K 7.6K 108
a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALSO - I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND D...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...