Infinity (BNHA x (Gojo) Reade...

By AshleyLea9

Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brot... More

Author's Note
~ Gojo Y/N ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Please read this!
Announcement!

Chapter 22

4.5K 158 95
By AshleyLea9

"The first game for the first years is finally over and what a game it was!!" Midnight said raising on hand over her head covering her face from sunlight while posing to the camera.

The large screen in the stadium displayed the students' classes, names and places they got from the race.

1st : A group : L/N Y/N

2nd : A group : Midoriya Izuku

3rd : A group : Todoroki Shoto

4th : A group : Bakugo Katsuki

5th : B group : Shiyozaki Ibara

Just like that the list went on.

"Only the top 42 will be advanced to the next round. But don't be too let down. For those who didn't make it into the next round, we prepared other opportunities for you to shine." The R-rated hero licked her lips as the mentioned top 42 gathered around the stage.

"Now the real fight is about to begin," She raised her whip dramatically towards the screen where the words 'Cavalry Battle' appeared in large fonts.

Y/n who was standing in the very back narrowed her eyes, crossing her hands.

'That means group work....'

"Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but one thing is different....," Midnight turned to face the students smirking, before continuing to speak.

".....Based on the results of the last game each person has been assigned a point of value!"

"A point-based system like the entrance exam huh? That's easy to understand." Sato said.

"In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team!" Uraraka nodded to herself understanding the game as Mina pointed finger guns at her.

"Aha!"

Hearing this Midnight pointed her whip at them angrily.

"Hey! If you guys are going to explain what am I here for!!" She scolded them before continuing,

"Anyway, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So the 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to the first place is........."

All students looked around searching for the girl who placed first in the obstacle race. It did not take them long to spot the snowy white hair on the very back.

".....ten million!!!"

Y/n stood there with her usual neutral expression not bothered by all the piercing stares she was getting.

The bounty now placed on her head was not something she felt threatened by.  Because when did she not have one?

___________

Midnight went on explaining the rules of the game about headbands and how they should collect the points.

"Now you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

After she announced everyone went around to form or join a team. Y/n on the other hand didn't have to move an inch.

'Having me on anyone's team would guarantee a win because with Infinity ten million headband would be safe. But only my classmates are aware of that.'

"U-umm Y/n-chan...?" A voice called out to her. She turned around with a small hum. It was Midoriya.

"W-would you maybe like to join my team?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

Before she could answer another voice interrupted them.

"Y/n, I want you on my team." Surprisingly enough it was Todoroki. Not even a second passed, and a crowd gathered around her beging her to be on their teams. Y/n looked around, overthrown by all the requests, having no idea who to choose. Especially because two came from two people who are closest to her.

A hand grabbed Y/n's wrist out of nowhere, pulling her somewhat harshly out of the crowd which was gathered around her. She threw an annoyed glare at the owner of the hand, who happened to be a certain spiky blond-haired boy with a slight scowl on his face.

"Join my team," Bakugo said, his ruby-red eyes staring directly into her blindfolded ones.

"Why the hell would I," She said snapping her hand back from his grip before continuing to speak.

"When I have so many other great options." The girl smirked seeing the scowl on his face. Oh how much she loved pissing him off.

"HUH?! You think those extras are better than me?!!!"

"Well since you suck at cooperating, they in fact can be a better choice."

Before Bakugo could start screaming again a purple-haired figure butted into their conversation.

"Y/n-san, I want you on my team."

"Huh? Hitoshi-" The moment she spoke her vision became fuzzy and felt herself nodding unintentionally.

"OI WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Blind Bitch won't join a team of small fries like you!!" Bakugo snapped at him with an irk mark on his head. Shinso merely ignored him turning back, one of his finger moving in a 'follow me' motion towards Y/n.

"Come with me Y/n-san,"

Y/n started walking with him without a word, obeying his command.

"OI BLIND-BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

As the blond-haired boy yelled looking at the two retreating figures, everyone stared in rather confused expressions.

______

'So this is how his quirk works huh? I'm impressed.'

Y/n's body followed him to where three other people were standing who seemed to be also under his power. She recognized two, as they were her classmates Ojiro and Aoyama.

'Well, I guess I'll be on his team. Too late to go back now." She thought using six eyes to break free from his brainwashing, gaining control of her body back. Of course, her power can overpower his, six eyes happened to be one of the most powerful powers in the world after all.

"Jeez, you didn't have to brainwash me like that." She said suddenly, making Shinso's head snap back to look at her with wide eyes.

"Wait, how-"

The girl only smiled mischievously shrugging her shoulders.

"You can guess,"

'I didn't see her bumping into anyone or something. So maybe.....maybe, her quirk overpowers mine? But what was her other quirk besides Ice manipulation? Ah right, it was manipulating force or something.... I don't see how those could break her free from brainwashing though.' Shinso thought glancing at Y/n with a curious expression.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. I mean you could have simply asked me to join you. I thought we were friends." Y/n said fake pouting.

A slight blush took over the boy's cheek as he averted his eyes.

"Most of your classmates wanted you on their team. There's no way you would have said yes to me... Also, you look like you had a hard time choosing one so, I kind of made that easy for you, didn't I?"

"You sure did" Y/n chuckled softly, nodding.

_______

"Now then, it's about time to get started!" Midnight announced as a timer appeared on the screen.

At the time, everyone was finished forming teams and their position in the group.

"Are you sure me being the rider is ok Hitoshi?" Y/n asked while adjusting the ten million-point headband on her head. Shino decided to be in the front as Aoyama and Ojiro were placed in the left and right positions.

"Yeah, it's the right position for you. Since you have the ten million headband and you are the most powerful out of four of us." He nodded in confirmation.

Y/n didn't mind the fact that the other two were still under Shinso's quirk. She saw no point in waking them up, not that she knew how to. Waking them up now only makes them panic and will affect the team in the battle.

"All right then, let's win this thing."

The timer on the screen went off signaling the battle to begin.

"Start!"

Immediately, every group came rushing toward Shinso and Y/n's team straightly aiming for the ten million.

"Not good, we are surrounded," The purple-haired male said looking around, a slight panic sounding in his voice.

"Well, that's the price of having me on your team," Y/n spoke calmly before looking at him.

"But don't worry. When I say we are gonna win this, we are gonna win this." She smirked slightly patting his head making Shinso feel warm and reassured.

"BLIND BITCH! YOU ARE GONNA REGRET NOT JOINING MY TEAM!!"

First to reach them was the fuming Bakugo, who abandon his team flying towards them using his explosions.

"Never, actually I'm glad I didn't join yours." She said catching the sight of his teammates looking panicked after their rider few off suddenly.

"Woah is that even allowed!?" Present Mic's voice was heard through the speakers.

"As long as the rider's feet don't touch the ground it's allowed." Midnight replied giving a thumbs up.

"YOUR HEADBAND WILL BE MINE!!" Bakugo shouted getting closer to Y/n, one hand releasing an explosion towards the team other hand reaching out to grab the ten million headband.

Y/n effortlessly swayed to the side avoiding his hand while extending her infinity around her teammates to save them from the explosion.

"Come on now, you're giving your team a hard time," Y/n said teasingly as Bakugo was thrown off guard when she send an ice wave at him making him almost land face flat onto the ground. Luckily for him, Sero from his team caught him with his tape.

"Bakugo, don't suddenly fly off like that!" Kirishima exclaimed as Sero pulled Bakugo back to the rider's position.

"Shut up shitty hair! We have to get that ten million headband from Blind bitch!"

But in the next second his headband was stolen.

"Class A is too simple-minded." A blond boy from class 1-B said standing not too far away from Bakugo's team with the stolen headband in his hand.

"He got us!" Mina said looking at their rider's head realizing it was gone.

The explosive boy scowled gritting his teeth small explosions erupting from his hands.

"What'd you say, bastard? Give that back! I'll kill you!"

Meanwhile, Y/n's team moved forward leaving the class 1-B Blond who was named Monoma to deal with the angry pomeranian. He did a great job fueling Bakugo's anger making the spiky blond get off Y/n's back for the moment.

"Forget the Blind-bitch for now, I'm going to teach that guy a lesson and get my headband back!"

His teammates could only sigh in response.

________

A large ice wall cornered them as Y/n and Shinso tried to avoid the teams which came to steal their headbands. Y/n instantly touched the ice making it vanish into thin air.

'If Todoroki knows that ice attacks won't affect me, what's the point of this?' Y/n questioned inside her head before the realization hit her.

'It's a distraction!'

Just to confirm her thoughts Todoroki's team appeared from behind.

"Sorry about this Y/n-chan! I'll make it up to you later." The real-life Pikachu winked at her, electric sparks surrounding his body.

"Y/n-san, look out!" Shinso exclaimed as Todoroki came close reaching his hand out with Kaminari releasing his electricity attack at the same time as lida increased their speed too.

'Trying to overwhelm me with multiple attacks huh? Not bad Shoto.'

"Hitoshi, tell the French dude and Karate kid to get ready to attack!"

He did as Y/n told, glad that she could come up with a one-second plan. The girl formed an ice crystal in front of Aoyama making his laser beam light reflect towards the enemy team blinding them temporarily. Electricity wasn't a problem considering she could use infinity but why get her energy drained by taking power attacks head-on? So she formed an ice wall just enough to cover them from Pikachu's attack.

Meanwhile, Momo had created a sunglass on her eyes to see through the blinding light reflection. Just when Y/n's team was passing her, she created a grabber from her hand aiming it for the ten million headband.

'Y/n-chan didn't just let our attacks hit her. Which means she is not using her invisible barrier now! This is the chance-' Momo's thoughts got cut off as Ojiro's tail hit the long pole snapping it in half.

"Didn't see that coming at all. Nice Job Karate kid!" Y/n praised the brainwashed Ojiro.

"I basically did it you know," Shinso grumbled which didn't reach Y/n's ears.

"Before we go....."Y/n mumbled, her hand reaching out towards the headbands around Todoroki's neck as her team was abandoning them running in another direction.

Aoyama's laser died down and the ice crystal disappeared giving Todoroki team their vision back.

"Not that we need these points, this is just for the fun of it" The white-haired girl pulled a headband, winking at the shocked Todoroki.

They didn't have time to do anything as Y/n team was already somewhat far away from them.

"Todoroki!" lida and Momo exclaimed horrified thinking that they lose a huge amount of points.

"We have to go after them and take our points back!" Kaminarai joined them getting ready to run.

The bi-color-haired boy quickly checked the headbands and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

"No need." He said and took a deep breath calming himself down.

"It's just Kaminari's headband." He continued,

"There's no point in going after the ten million now. We don't have much time left. Let's go for Midoriya's team."

His teammates nodded in understanding turning to run towards the green-haired male's team. However, Todoroki's eyes lingered on the white-hair mob in the middle of the ground yet for another moment. He clenched his teeth averting his gaze onto Midoriya trying to concentrate on getting his points, though he could feel the burning glair of a certain flaming hero on him.

'How dare you Shoto! You lost to that girl once again.' Endeavor thought, his flames getting bigger just like his anger.

________

"Only five minutes left!" Midnight announced pointing her whip at the timer.

Meanwhile, Y/n's team was avoiding minor attacks from other teams and the greenette came for the ten million headband too.

"I will be taking this now Y/n-chan!" Midoriya swiped his hand while passing them and a dark shadow attacked Y/n's teammates distracting them.

"French dude, Laser!" Shinso commanded Aoyama. His laser beam hit Dark shadow, making him roar in pain as he backed away.

"Not so easily Izuku." Y/n said slapping Midoriya's hand away.

Midoriya's team then came face to face with Todoroki's, and they fought for the last few minutes trying to get each other headbands. Todoroki was successful because of lida's sudden super speed, stealing the 2nd place points worth of headband from Midoriya.

"One minute left! Start the countdown!"

It all came down to the last second, everyone getting fired up making the game get more heated.

"BLIND BITCH!!"

Bakugo came flying from nowhere, blasting explosions toward Y/n.

"Tokoyomi!" Midoriya exclaimed as the said male sent Dark shadow towards Todoroki.

"Kaminari! Yaoyoruzu!" Todoroki called out signaling Kaminari to send out electricity as Momo covered them with a thick fabric.

Midoriya's team ran towards Todoroki's team as the bi-color-haired male grabbed a metal pole created by Momo.

Bakugo came closer to Y/n from the sky reaching his hand out.

But no one didn't get a chance to attack anyone.

"Time's up!" Present Mic yelled through the speaker.

Everyone stopped in their tracks as Bakugo face-planted on the ground much to Y/n's satisfaction.

________

Y/n's team placed first, Todoroki's, Bakugo's, Tetsutetsu's, and Midoriya's teams occupying the other four places at the top respectively advancing to the next round.

Todoroki, lida, and Momo didn't seem satisfied with the second place but were happy nonetheless because they advanced toward the next round. Their other team member Kaminari was in his dumb dumb mode giving two thumbs up and chanting "WHeyyyy".

Midoriya was throwing a water fountain from his eyes after finding out that Dark shadow was able to grab a headband from Todoroki which caused them to place in fifth place.

The funniest reaction award went to Bakugo, who was hitting the ground with his hands and legs screaming while not moving from his face-planted position. Y/n mentally compared him to a little kid crying for not getting what he wanted.

"Nice work" Shinso and Y/n high-fived smiling as they literally just beat everyone. The purple-haired male has woken Ojiro and Aoyama while Y/n was occupied looking at Bakugo with amusement in her eyes. The two who were previously brainwashed, looked around not understanding what the hell had happened.

Deep-down Y/n felt guilty for not waking them up in the beginning but what choice did she have? She felt worse for using Aoyama's laser as he bent down hugging his stomach, his face morphing into a pained expression.

"Hitoshi, please break to them the news that we came in the first place! I don't think I can face them." The girl covered her face in shame thinking about apologizing and making up to them later.

"Fine fine, what are you feeling guilty about? It's my fault after all." Shinso replied sighing.

"Still...." She retreated her hands from her face looking down. The boy poked her forehead.

"Forget about that and cheer up, will you. We just won first place!"

'I'll truly try Hitoshi. But it's not just about me using two of my classmates without them knowing. It's that...... probably by now Kyomeru must be looking at recipes about how to cook my head.'

Shinso bid Y/n goodbye running after to talk with the clueless Ojiro and Aoyama.

Soon Present Mic dismissed everyone for the lunch break.

_______________________________

In a hero agency in America, a certain spiky white-haired blindfolded male was waiting on a chair desperately hoping to get a chance to meet the Owner of the said agency, pro hero Vivid.

He was too occupied with his thoughts, making him not notice the TV screen in a somewhat distance which was showing the image of the girl who happened to be the same one he was thinking about.

_________________________________

A.N

I swear to god this chapter was cursed! 😂Every time I tried to complete writing it something comes up. Anyways, gladly I finally finished it. Hope you enjoyed it!

Pls vote and comment!

Love u all! <3

p.s

Bakugo's face in these episodes are too funny lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 812 12
all it takes is that one step of courage โŠน โ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...
3.5K 106 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers ยฐ| DISCONTINUED |ยฐ Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
4.1K 95 22
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
1.3K 28 12
(Y/n) (L/n). A girl who survived an assassination attempt when she was just five years old. 12 years later, she's a third year at Japan's most presti...