ROTTMNT The Movie | X reader

Av TopStupid-Fluff

Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader |... Mer

Leonardo| New Catchphrase
Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."
Leonardo| Lets save the world...
Leonardo | That's not him...
Leonardo | Let's save the world...For Good...
Raphael | We work together...
Raphael | Unexpected
Raphael | Heartbroken...
Raphael | What have you done to him?!
Donatello | Breaking the 'new' record
Donatello | They're gone!?
Donatello | Softshell
Donatello | The sweet boy no more...
Donatello | I'm a Spaceship
Michelangelo | Whip'o rama
Michelangelo | Chaos...
Michelangelo | Wow...
Michelangelo | Plot Twist
Michelangelo | Mystic Hands...

Raphael | One happy ending...

1.1K 21 4
Av TopStupid-Fluff

The military was now involved, trying to destroy whatever appeared at the centre of the city. Nothing worked. The army tried shooting at it, sending missiles, rockets, and tank bullets, but nothing could destroy the sphere. The technodrome destroyed every moving object in the sky...

The gang were standing ontop of an apartment building, witnessing destruction and chaos.

"What do we do now?" Mikey asked, terrified.

"I fear we are lost. The Kraang are too powerful." Splinter said with a heavy heart.

Leo fell to his knees, his eyes began to tear up again. He pulled out the picture that Casey had and stared at it. April saw her friend was on the edge of tears at the loss of her boyfriend, she pulled her into an embrace.

"Maybe we could change the future some other way," Mikey begged.

"Guys, it's time to face facts," Casey said, lifting his mask on top of his head. "We can't change the future."

"Says who?" Mikey yelled.

Donnie began to point out the facts. "Says the grandfather paradox, says physical determinism, says the space-time continuum. Look, I didn't want it to be true but..." He sighed. "...science."

This gave Leo an idea...

Leo stood up and pointed at the sky. "That's it! Donnie's wrong." And pointed at the frowning soft-shell turtle.

"The world is ending, yet the barbs continue." Donnie crosses his arms.

"Don't you remember? We already did change the future. Raph never got kidnapped and turned into a Kraang zombie in your time. Right, Casey?" Leo pointed at Casey and the caped person.

"No, he didn't." Casey began to realize something...

"That means we did change the future! We're just in a different..." Leo began to stumble through his words and Donnie gave him the answer: "Bifurcated time branch?"

"Yes, yes, yes, that nerd thing." Leo nodded rapidly. "You know what that means, right? We still have hope!" He said happily.

"A ninja's greatest weapon," Casey mumbled.

"Hey, I like that!" Leo agreed with Casey and then sighed. "Look, I'm done thinking I have all the answers." He admits it to his friends and family. "I don't know how to beat the Kraang, but I do know our future isn't written until we write it as a team. So what do we got?"

Everyone began to think of something. April was the one to speak first

"Maybe..." She began to add on. "Maybe we don't have to beat them. Can't we just send them back to the prison dimension?" She guessed.

"That's an idea! Donnie, what do those big, beautiful eyebrows have to say?" Leo asked his tall brother.

"If we got control of their ship, we could send it back to the portal." Donnie pointed out.

"Yes! Yes! Now we're cooking. Who else?" He looked at Casey, his father and Mikey.

"If someone on the ground can get to that key..." Casey said. "We can close the doorway!" Splinter added. "And then bye-bye Kraang forever, baby!" Mikey said, fist-bumping the air.

"Exactly." Leo faced the purple ninja turtle. "What do you say, Donnie? You ready to fly a spaceship?" He asked, pointing with his thumb at the ship behind him.

"Literally the greatest question I have ever been asked," Donnie said seriously with a serious expression.

"Alright, team, looks like we have a plan. Let's go save the world." Everyone was happy about the plan until Y/N stepped forward.

"Wait, but what about Raph?" She asked worriedly. He put his hand on her shoulder, in a comforting manner.

"That big jerk may be covered in goo and half-alien, but he's still our brother. and I'm not giving up on him. I'm not leaving him behind."

The team had finally had a plan...

Their mission...

Bringing the ship back to Dimension X...

Casey, April and Splinter were on the streets defending the people against the kraang-infected machines. An infected helicopter began to shoot missiles at them. Casey grabbled one of them and flung it toward the infected, destroying it completely.

"There's the key! Let's go." He pointed at the tower.

The group was knocked backwards to the ground from a blast. Casey lifted his head up and saw the female kraang in a metal suit.

"Like Casey said, let's go," April said, holding her baseball bat.

The group began to charge at the monster.

For the others, they were jumping from platform to platform to get to the Technodrome.

"I wish my tech was working! Usually my cardio is jetpacked assisted. I'm not getting credit for any of these steps!" Donnie yelled.

The four jumped onto the sphere and Leo stabbed through the vines. They fall through it, covered in green slime. Donnie looked at the slime and waved it off his hand in disgust.

"Hey, question, is it too late to join April's team?" Donnie asked but Leo shh-ed him.

The three looked down and saw a large station, with cables going toward it. A purple goop was on top of the station.

"You three figure out how to hijack this shop. I'm gonna find Raph." Leo said, Donnie nodded and Mikey slid next to his genius brother and gave the thumbs up.

Before Leo leaves, Y/N grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him

"I'm coming with you, I know that Raph is still in there." Leo gave her a simple nod and the two walked

"So how do we hack this thing?" Mikey asked.

"Best guess, main console."Donnie guessed. "Unfortunately, it's ocupado." He pointed at the kraang, who was busy with the station.

The two then noticed a shadow looming over them. They looked at each other and began to freak out mentally. The tentacle slammed the platform in half, making the two fall to the ground. They landed roughly and Mikey saw a small kraang turn toward them, summoning more vines.

"Uh, new plan. RUN!" Mikey yelled as tentacles went straight toward the three.

Leo and Y/N were running in a tunnel but stopped when the male turtle saw a bright opening next to him. He quickly grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her to the opening. They sneaked through it, not wanting to catch attention. They walked slowly further into the room while looking around for enemies. They gasped when they saw a large window that showed New York. Buildings were destroyed, and fires started from the destruction of Kraang.

They began to feel a presence behind them. They turned their heads swiftly and walked backwards. Leo pulled out one of his twin katanas from his back and Y/N pulled out her naginata swiftly.

"Surprise," Leo said in a cheesy accent. "I've come for my brother." He pointed his katana at the enemy while Y/N growled at the enemy.

Kraang laughed. "Let me guess." The robot put his chin on his knuckles. "Duty."

Leo chuckled lightly."He said doodie."

The kraang signalled Raph to aproach the two. By approach, he meant to attack. Raph jumped off the platform and landed in front of the two.

By April's group, the female Kraang landed in front of them. Splinter was knocked out, but Casey and April were still standing.

"I see you got yourself an upgrade." April lowered her glasses and winked at the alien, making it mad.

"You will pay dearly for what you have done to me!" She spat and began to prepare her machine.

Splinter stood up, alongside his friends. "The psycho routine is a little thin. Where's the character development?" He yelled.

Kraang lasered them but dodged them, it only hit a construction city.

"Leo's counting on us to get to that key," Casey said.

"I think I have an idea," April said, eyeing a wrecking ball. "Cover me!" She said quickly and everyone began to split up.

Raph was approaching Leo slowly while growling.

"Raph, you're coming with me, whether you like it or not," Leo said sternly, focussing on his brother. He roared in response, still approaching him.

"I don't want to fight you, but I will if I have too." He pulled out his other katana from his holster.

"Oh, you will have to." Kraang chuckled darkly.

Raph roared and charged at the two. The three began to dodge, attack and block anyone's attack. The brothers growled at each other while Y/N was a few feet away from them.

As for Donnie's squad. Mikey was dodging the Kraang's vines while Donnie was being dragged around. Mikey looked behind him, jumped and went into his shell. The vine hit the small kraang in the face and removed him from the console. Everything around them powered off.

"Bravo Mikey!" Donnie shouted happily.

The two walked up to the console. Donnie looked at the console, he

"There's no buttons, or computers or anything. Just a lot of drippy, ooey gooey disguestingness. I don't know how to hack it..." He stopped himself when something occurred to him.

"Oh God... I know what I have to do." Donnie mumbled.

"What?" Mikey asked.

He tried to speak but his stomach says otherwise. He gagged and swallowed the vomit. He held his stomach and turned away from the console. "No, I don't think I can do this." He whined, still holding the vomit in.

"What are you talking about." It struck the young box turtle instantly. "Oh no... That's.. So gross!" Mikey began to gag as well.

"I can't do it!" Donnie instantly said.

"I believe in you!" Mikey said quickly, holding it in.

"No, it's my worst nightmare," Donnie said.

"We know!" Mikey said.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" Donnie yelled, with a scared and tearful voice and shoved his arms into the console. Tentacles began to wrap around his arms.

Leo was hit into a wall, making it crack. Raph ran toward him at full speed and Leo dodged his kick. Leo ran behind him and his brother quickly turned around. Y/N sneakily went behind him and held him in a choke hold but it wouldn't last long as Raph grabbed her and threw her. She grabbed the ledge of the platform and pulled herself off. She witnesses Raph, trying to attack his brother but he blocked his every hit.

"Raph, I know you're in there somewhere! You gotta snap out of this!" Leo said before jumping over his brother.

Leo landed behind him. Raph tries to hit him but Y/N landed in front of him and blocked his attack. The three continued to fight as Kraang talked over them. "Do you feel what the power of kraang can do? I am saving this weak planet! I am a gift!"

"Your gift sucks," Y/N yelled. She didn't notice Raph's fist coming toward her. She instantly ducks and slid past Raph's legs as his fist makes contact with the wall.

As Raph was distracted, Leo jumped and tried to attack him but grabbed Leo's ankle and flung him to an upper level. The red-eared slider turtle tries to run but Raph appears in front of him.

Donnie realized he didn't have full control of the console. An idea popped up, something he never thought of doing.

"It's not working! I need more of a connection. Mikey, take off my battle shell." Donnie told his younger brother.

"No, you're too vulnerable with just your soft shell," Mikey said worriedly.

The three noticed movement in a pile of waste. The Kraang was waking up.

"There's no time! Hurry!" Mikey quickly took off his shell, the two looked at him worriedly.

Donnie turned around and fell backwards. He shivered when he felt the tentacles going into his shell, not even breaking it. Suddenly the tentacles pulled him into the console making Mikey gasp in terror.

"Donnie?" Mikey spoke, he was afraid that the console killed him.

He jumped when he heard the kraang getting out of the pile and ran straight toward him. Mikey held Donnie's battle shell in fear. The Kraang jumped toward them but a tentacle flung him into the wall, and more tentacles trapped the monster.

He was more confused than ever...

"Mikey, I am...." He looked above him and saw Donnie's head in the purple blob on top of the console. "-a space ship!"

Stars popped up in Mikey's eyes and squealed.

Leo dodged Raph's attack and sliced his back to keep him down.

"I'm trying to save you, you idiot! Why do you have to make things so hard?" Leo yelled and ran toward Raph with his katanas but was stopped by Y/N, blocking his attack.

"Are you insane!" She yelled.

His eyes widened, it didn't occur to him. He was about to kill his own brother. He stepped backwards and shook his head. He didn't want to kill him.

Suddenly Y/N was grabbed by the neck from behind, being lifted up and Raph stood up instantly and flung his arm at Leo, making him go flying. He landed on his head and rolled a bit before stopping on his side.

Y/N tries to claw at the tentacles that are choking her. Raph turned his head slowly toward the girl and growled. She stared at him with glossy eyes, pleading for him to not kill her. He instantly let her go and went after Leo. She took a deep breath and coughed.

Y/N sat there, thoughts began to go around her head. Why didn't he kill her...

Raph jumped in front of him and Leo used his katanas to help him get up.

"You want to keep coming at me? Go ahead." He sheathed his weapons on his back. "I'm done fighting you."

Y/N was now standing behind Raph and Leo, in front of him. Kraang laughed but stopped when he saw the Technodrome moving upwards. "What? NO!"

He used his console to open the lower levels to see what his brother was up to.

"Finally, man and machine entwized in perfect bionic synegery!" Donnie said.

Light began to peak through the cracks, the two gasped when they saw the rectangle Kraang.

"How dare you desecrate Kraang's ship!" Kraang yelled.

Tentacles came from behind Kraang and grabbed Mikey first, he yelped. Kraang opened the console where Donnie was, he pulled Donnie out as his scream began to glitch. As he was fully out, Donnie's face began to melt off the large purple blob.

Kraang pulled the two up to his throne, they were struggling to get out.

"Donnie! Mikey!" Leo tried to run up to them but Raph wrapped his tentacle arm around his wrist and threw him behind him. Y/N stared at Leo and ran toward the other turtles. She didn't get far as she was instantly in a chokehold by Raph. She tries to claw his hold but it was useless.

Leo looked in front of him. The Kraang got his brothers except him."I don't want to fight anymore." He stood up. "I was fighting you because I didn't understand you, but now I get it."

Raph jumped toward him, trying to hit Leo but he dodges every one of them.

"I always figured you were mad because you didn't like the way I did things."

Raph turned his arm into a spiked tentacle and it went straight to him. He fell backwards, missing the hit. Raph wrapped his arm around Leo's neck and held him in the air, choking him a bit. Leo tried to loosen the tentacle but there was no use.

"But when I see what's happening to you and what's happening to them, I realized it wasn't about me. You didn't yell because you were mad, you yelled because you were scared." Sharp tentacles grew and stood in front of Leo's face, ready to end his life. "It's scary to be responsible for the lives you protect."

"Your team... your family." Mikey was already crying, not wanting his life to end or his family's. "But we do it anyway because that's what it means to be a hero." Y/N's eyes widened when she saw spiked tentacles in front of her too. She began to feel fear. "If this is it, I want you to know I finally understand." Leo let go of the tentacle that was wrapped around his neck... "And I'm sorry." He said with teary eyes, accepting his fate into Raph's hands.

Infected Raph began to shake a bit not knowing what was happening. He stared at the enemy in front of him. He looked down at the enemy that was in a chokehold. She looked at him, pleading once more not to kill her or her friends. That face was familiar to him... He closed his eyes and reopened them... but this time it was Raph's actual left eye, he was crying.

Raph's powers and memories returned to him...

Kraang's eyes widened when a red blast happened around Raph. Raph lets the two go and began to roar in agony. He held his right eye, the pain was unbearable. Y/N quickly stand up and put her hands on his arm, trying to help him to get through the pain.

"Raph! Raph! There you are! Come back! your family needs you!" Leo told him quickly.

Y/N saw his head move, she removed his hands from his arm. He turned toward his brother and girlfriend and said: "Leo? Y/N?"

"Yes!"

The two were happy to see Raph was back. Leo runs up to him but he was stopped when vines began to wrap around his body. Y/N yelped when vines wrap around her body too. He began to scream in pain.

"Mikey, Y/N, Donnie, we can fight this! Raph's doing it or us, so we're doing it for him." Leo told them.

Leo's powers appeared...

"That alien jerkface thinks we're weak..." Mikey turned his palm into a fist, he began to glow orange.

Mikey's powers appeared...

"...because he hasn't seen what we can do..." Donnie looked at his brother, trying his best to get out of the vines. He began to glow as well.

Donnie's powers appeared...

"When we fight together." Y/N smiled and began to glow too.

Y/N's powers appeared...

The orb began to crack...

"It's pointless to resist Kraang. Give up, You will be consumed like everyone else on this pathetic planet!"

Everyone began to get out of their viney prison while Raph rips off the kraang infection off of him.

"Fat chance. We're not like everyone else on this planet. We are..." Leo began to say.

"The TEENAGE!" Mikey yelled.

"MUTANT!" Y/N screamed.

"NINJA!" Raph exclaimed.

"TURTLES!!!" Donnie shouted.

Leo used his one hand to grab his katana and threw it to the Kraang. It hits him in the arm and symbols appear on the katana. Kraang's eyes widened as Leo appeared, holding his katana and using his other one to make a portal for Raph, who was in his large transparent form. He punched the kraang in the cheek and the monster flew into the sky. Mikey used his nunchucks and Y/N changed her arms into vines to wrap the chain around the monster's body and spun the monster around the room. Y/N was standing on Mikey's shoulders as the two let go of the monster as it crashed into his throne.

Donnie used his powers to make heavy artillery and blast the alien. Everyone looked at the clouds of smoke in front of them, holding their weapons in style.

"If this isn't the poster shot, someone's getting fired," Leo said.

Suddenly the kraang appeared behind them.

"We are not done yet" The creature spat in anger.

April turned the handle of the crane, lowering the ball. She turned the machine toward the alien and yelled: "April ONeil!" as it crash through the construction site.

"That's payback." Splinter said.

"Keep her under that building until I bring it down!" April said to the three.

Splinter dodges the robot's punches and used his tail to hit the enemy in the arm. Splinter holds the creature in place by blocking her attacks and trying to hit her.

Casey tries to get a hit on the monster but the monster got a hit of him instead. April hits the wrecking ball at the building, a few bolts and screws came loose and the material began to fall.

"Casey, get out of there!" The two heard April yell.

Casey grappled Splinter to get away from the collapsing building. The female kraang didn't know what was going on until she looked up. Construction materials began to fall on top of her, one, went through her and the building collapsed completely.

Casey and Splinter stood up and saw the mess. They thought the battle was over but the female slid out of the suit and went straight for them, anger was replaced by pain when April put the wrecking ball on top of her, she howl in pain.

"Commander ONeil." Casey ran up to her.

"Nice shot." Splinter gave her the thumbs up.

The three looked above them. Casey lifted up his mask.

"Donnie's almost got the ship to the other side. I have to get to the key." He said, April pressed a button on his arm and he was grappled to a light pole.

"See ya." She waved him goodbye as he ran toward the tall building.

"Come in, sensei. It's Casey. Can you hear me? Cone in, Sensei. Can you hear me?" He asked

As for the turtles, they were fighting against the leader. They use everything they got to make the enemy weak. Raph kicked him into a floating building, Mikey wrapped his chains around the creature's neck and threw him into another floating building.

Raph tries to backhand the monster but he completely destroys his phantom arm, Leo teleports his brother to safety. Y/N, on another floating debris, used her mystic strength and threw boulders at the creature using her viney arms. She could see the damage she made but she didn't hit the kraang once. She growled in frustration.

Kraang jumped off the building and saw orange chains wrapped around a building. It was coming straight for him. The kraang punched a hole in the building and he crashed through multiple walls.

Leo teleports Y/N on top of Raph's shell, who was running up a hill, and She sighed in frustration.

"I didn't hit him once." She mumbled. Raph looked at his girlfriend.

"You probably exhausted him a bit, he's just not showing it." He said it made Y/N feel a little better.

Raph jumped

"Okay! Donnie!" He yelled as his younger brother grabbed his phantom shell.

"Cowabunga!" Donnie made rockets appear behind Raph and the three flew toward Kraang.

"Flip o Rama!" Mikey yelled as he was teleported on Raph's back. He wrapped his chains around his big brother's wrist, making his fist on fire.

"Let's roll," Leo said, teleporting him on Raph's back too. He stabbed the phantom form with his one katana and threw the other toward the kraang.

They were now in front of the kraang. Raph pulled his fist toward Kraang and everyone yelled: "Hot Soup!"

Kraang has another trick up his sleeves. He put his index finger and thumb together and snapped them, pushing the turtles into a destroyed building. Leo crashed into a wall, Raph landed on a piece of debris and Y/N landed roughly next to him, Mikey and Donnie landed on a building.

Donnie gasped when he saw Kraang in front of him, ready to punch them. Donnie quickly made a shield in front of him but it was too late, Kraang punched him and his little brother flew off the building.

Leo turned to Raph and Y/N with teary eyes.

"Raph, Y/N, go!"

"On it!" Raph stood up too quickly, falling to his knees. Y/N grabbed his hands and then stood up again. Leo made a portal for the two, he sprint through it, Y/N jumped onto his shell and flew toward the falling turtles. He used his phantom form to grab them. He quickly grabbed Y/N off his shell and wrapped his arms around her, keeping her safe.

"Gotcha! Don't worry, Donnie! This is not a hug. It's a rescue!" He yelled and yelped when he crashed and landed on an island. They were safe.

"Where are we? Staten island?" Raph asked his brothers, still holding Y/N in his arms.

"Oh, gross. So how would everyone rate that rescue experience? Unsatisfied? Very unsatisfied? Wish Donnie would have done it? Um-hum?" Donnie said before falling onto his back.

Raph tries to stand up but falls to his knees. "Donnie. Leo is still up there." The four looked up.

Leo's legs were sore from the fall, his legs were shaking. He stabbed his katana into the ground. He turned his head to the side to creature he doesn't want to see. He needed to get the alien off his planet and back to the prison dimension. He didn't want to upset his family but... action has to be made. The creature walked slowly toward the turtle.

"Casey. Casey, come in."

Casey arrived at the top of the tower where the key was.

"Sensei, I'm here. And I've got eyes on the key. Just tell me when you're home free, and I'll pull the plug." He ran up the stairs and eyed the canister.

Leo looked in front of him and swallowed anxiously and with a heavy heart, he told the boy: "Casey, listen to me. When I get to the other side, you close that door."

Casey was about to grab the canister and was shocked at what Leo said. "What? Sensei, no!"

April let go of her baseball bat. Everyone was shocked by what they were hearing.

"Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong. He's not gonna stay on the other side unless I keep him there."

"There has to be another way!"

Raph and his brothers looked at the Technodrome, his girlfriend covered her mouth, shocked to hear what Leo was saying.

"We tried everything, Cass. This is the only way."

"Leo, please don't do this! Leo!" Raph pleads to his brother.

Leo chuckled weakly. "You're one to talk, big bro. Hero moves are totally your style."

Kraang laughed as Leo held his katana. "Outmatched and alone, yet you persist. For what? Honor, redemption? Sacrifice? All meaningless."

"We'll see about that."

Leo slides under him and teleported in front of him, Kraang grabbed him. Leo threw his katana, kraang dodged it. Kraang threw Leo on the ground hard as if he was nothing but an insect. He pinned Leo to the ground by using his robot foot.

"Leo, please! I can't lose you again." Casey plead.

"Hey, future me would be real proud of you. I'm proud of you." He told the boy with a caring voice.

"Weak words, weak actions. I have forever known what you fail to understand. Strength always prevails." Kraang said.

Leo stabbed his katana into the robot's leg and held onto the robot's toe. "What you fail to understand is I missed on purpose."

Leo and the Kraang get teleported into the dimension.

"No, enough of your little tricks." He grabbed Leo's katanas and threw them behind him, resorting in him getting hurt. He grabbed Leo by the throat.

"Casey, close the portal now," Leo yelled, even if he was getting choked.

"What?!" Kraang yelled and looked at the portal behind him.

Casey holds the canister, he wanted to take it out but he didn't want to lose Leo. Tears were building up, he didn't know what to choose.

Kraang was getting away and Leo grabbed him by the side of his mouth.

"No! Let go of me!" Kraang began to punch the side of Leo's head.

"Casey, please!" Leo begged for the boy.

Casey quickly took the canister out of the slot and ran to get away from the tower, he was running while sobbing, and it hurt him badly.

Raph stood still, witnessing the technodrome destroyed. Mikey covered his mouth in shock, he couldn't believe his brother was gone.

Casey grappled away from the building as metal and debris began to fall on top of the tower.

Kraang looked at the closed portal in disbelief.

"You've been portal chopped," Leo said, letting go of Kraang.

Debris began to fall, including Leo. He crashed into a wall, he couldn't move anymore. He may be trapped forever but he was glad his family and planet were saved. Kraang landed on the ground, he couldn't believe his plan failed. He turned to Leo slowly.

"You!" He was furious at the turtle. "You ruined everything!" He chuckled darkly as he inches closer to Leo. "And now, my wrath will be reversed for you alone."

He began to punch Leo, letting his anger out on him.

"You think you've won, you wretched little pest!" He punched Leo so hard, the two went through the ground and onto another platform below them.

Leo couldn't feel anything. He couldn't move. He was tired... weak and bruised. He weakly opened his right hand... it contained the family photo... He held it dearly in his palms...

He swallowed and turned his frown to a smile... He could only think how happy they were on Earth, not even thinking how upset they are now. Tears began to flow down his cheek.

"Wipe that grin off your face! NOW!" Kraang yelled and threw Leo away from him, making everything explode around him.

Leo held onto the photo against his chest, tears were still falling...

On Earth, Casey saw a familiar katana, he let his hockey and ran toward it. He held it in his hands and put it against his forehead...

April and Splinter were comforting each other. Everyone was crying, April lifted her head and glared at the alien, who was laughing at their pity...

Raph was holding in his sobbing but it was too difficult. Y/N hugged Raph, she was glad she got him back but she never got to say 'thank you' to Leo. She rubbed Raph's back, comforting him. Donnie felt something on his cheek. He touched it to find out he was actually crying... over his brother's death.

For Mikey... He didn't want to think his brother has passed away. He lifted his hands and concentrated on making a portal, he was focusing really hard... he wants his brother back and alive. Tears were falling from his face.

"Mikey, it's over..." Raph told his brother.

"Leo never gave up on us, I'm not giving up on him," Mikey said as yellow lightning coursed through his body. He screamed, believing in himself that his brother is alive.

Donnie, Raph and Y/N were shocked to see Mikey was actually making a portal.

"Whoa. Mikey. Whatever you're doing, don't stop!" Raph told him.

Vines began to appear on his arms. Raph and Donnie put their hands on his shoulders, wanting to help get their brother back. Y/N put her hand on Mikey's shell, wanting to help them too. Yellow vines began to appear on their arms too and the portal began to grow bigger.

"We're here, Mikey. Together."

Leo noticed something glowing above him. He looked up and saw a yellow portal. He reached for it and saw his brothers and Y/N, tears in their eyes to see he was alive and injured.

"Took you guys long enough.."

Raph used his powers to make a phantom hand, large enough to grab his brother's hand. He pulls his brother out of the dimension until he saw the robot behind Leo, creeping out from the darkness.

Donnie summoned a large drill and it hit the alien in the face, distracting him from Leo. He got it away from his face and tries to get to the other side of the portal but Mikey winked at him and closed the portal. Leo was saved and the demon was trapped, back in his prison.

Mikey ran to the group, who were looking if Leo was okay.

"Leo?" He opened his eyes and saw his brothers.

"Hey." He looked at the area he was in. He looked at the place in disgust. "Eww, are we in Staten island?"

They didn't answer and hugged Leo's return...

The sun was raising and the Mad Dogs were back together again. The world was saved once more...

Everything was going back to normal, the government took the female kraang to a facility. People were debating if the invasion was real or fake. There are also people who called their mystery heroes... Super Heroes...

In a few months, New York was back up and running.

The group was now on the Brooklyn bridge, showing Casey something awesome...

Pizza...

"So this is grabbing a slice? I don't get it.."

"Wait for it..." Mikey said to him.

Casey took a bite of the pizza and sighed in delight.

"Mmm... So much better than rats." Everyone agreed with his statement.

"Hey, the rest of the world we saved is pretty great too," Leo told him.

April brought her phone and stood in front of everyone.

"Alright everybody. Look up here." She said and took a photo of everyone.

Casey looked at the photo and smiled. He looked at his friends in front of him. Leo was taunting Donnie, Mikey was laughing and Y/N was enjoying what was happening in front of her while she was leaning on Raph's arm.

A message popped up on April's phone.

"April, you just got a message from someone named Cassandra." He gives the phone back to the girl.

"Whoa! Looks like our friend Cassandra has been busy." April shows the pictures of the women in a hockey mask, killing monsters that infected the city. She even pulled the bird to the Technodrome but it was covered with an emoji.

"That's my mom!" Casey freaked out with widened eyes.

"There goes the space-time continuum," Donnie said and everyone laughs.

Raph and Y/N walk up to Leo, who was sitting on the edge of the building, eating his pizza.

"You did it, little brother." He sits next to Leo, munching on his pizza. "You really did it. I'm proud of you."

Y/N wrapped her arms around Leo's neck from behind and mumbled a 'thank you' to him. He didn't say anything since he knew why she thanked him. Y/N sat next to Raph and grabbed her pizza from Raph's hand, munching on it.

"This wasn't about me." The rest of the family stood behind the three. "It was about all of us doing what needed to be done because we're heroes."

Raph and Y/N laughed. "You said "heroes."" The two said in sync. Raph held his own pizza and ate it. Leo smiled and looked at his city, New York City.

The three stood up, their friends and family, standing next to each other as they look at their home...

"There it is, gentlemen. Our home. What a town." Donnie said, crossing his arms and smiling at his city.

"Beautiful," Mikey said, laying his arms and head on Splinter's head.

"And if it needs defending, we'll always rise to the challenge," Leo said.

"Speaking of which, you know what challenge I'm gonna rise to?" Raph smirks, and everyone looks at him confusedly. "Beating that record!" He yelled and pushed Leo's head down playfully.

Everyone yelled in excitement and followed Raph to the Brooklyn Bridge.

"No way! No, okay, fine." Leo said and followed everyone.

Donnie put a stack of pizza boxes on Raph's head. "Alright, Big Raphie, let's do it!" Donnie told him.

Raph began to balance the boxes and balance toward the top of the Brooklyn Bridge and everyone began to chant: "Raph! Raph! Raph!"

Another victory for the Mad Dogs...

Fin

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1K 26 7
You were a family just trying to survive life in New York. Life kept getting in the fucking way of that. (Bayverse 5/5) This is the final installmen...
58.4K 834 47
REQUESTS: [ FINISH !! ] SLOW UPDATES! Hi!! This is my first story so don't expect high expectations on my writing :') What I will write: - Fluff - GN...
65.3K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...
993 41 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...