ROTTMNT The Movie | X reader

By TopStupid-Fluff

Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader |... More

Leonardo| New Catchphrase
Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."
Leonardo| Lets save the world...
Leonardo | That's not him...
Raphael | We work together...
Raphael | Unexpected
Raphael | Heartbroken...
Raphael | What have you done to him?!
Raphael | One happy ending...
Donatello | Breaking the 'new' record
Donatello | They're gone!?
Donatello | Softshell
Donatello | The sweet boy no more...
Donatello | I'm a Spaceship
Michelangelo | Whip'o rama
Michelangelo | Chaos...
Michelangelo | Wow...
Michelangelo | Plot Twist
Michelangelo | Mystic Hands...

Leonardo | Let's save the world...For Good...

2.1K 49 38
By TopStupid-Fluff

The military was now involved, trying to destroy whatever appeared at the centre of the city. Nothing worked. The army tried shooting at it, sending missiles, rockets, and tank bullets, but nothing could destroy the sphere. The technodrome destroyed every moving object in the sky...

The gang were standing ontop of an apartment building, witnessing destruction and chaos.

"What do we do now?" Mikey asked, terrified.

"I fear we are lost. The Kraang are too powerful." Splinter said with a heavy heart.

Leo fell to his knees, his eyes began to tear up again. He pulled out the picture that Casey had and stared at it.

"Maybe we could change the future some other way," Mikey begged.

"Guys, it's time to face facts," F/Y/N said, her voice cracking a bit. "We can't change the future." She put a hand on Casey's shoulder as he lifts up his mask.

"Says who?" Mikey yelled.

Donnie began to point out the facts. "Says the grandfather paradox, says physical determinism, says the space time continuum. Look, I didn't want it to be true but..." He sighed. "...science."

This gave Leo an idea...

Leo stood up and pointed at the sky. "That's it! Donnie's wrong." And pointed at the frowning soft-shell turtle.

"The world is ending, yet the barbs continue." Donnie crosses his arms.

"Don't you remember? We already did change the future. Raph never got kidnapped and turned into a Kraang zombie in your time. Right, Casey?" Leo pointed at Casey and the caped person.

"No, he didn't." Casey and F/Y/N began to realize something...

"That means we did change the future! We're just in a different..." Leo began to stumble through his words and Donnie gave him the answer: "Bifurcated time branch?"

"Yes, yes, yes, that nerd thing." Leo nodded rapidly. "You know what that means, right? We still have hope!" He said happily.

"A ninja's greatest weapon," Casey mumbled.

"Hey, I like that!" Leo agreed with Casey and then sighed. "Look, I'm done thinking I have all the answers." He admits it to his friends and family. "I don't know how to beat the Kraang, but I do know our future isn't written until we write it as a team. So what do we got?"

Everyone began to think of something. Y/N snapped her fingers and pointed at April.

"Maybe..." She started and April began to add on. "Maybe we don't have to beat them. Can't we just send them back to the prison dimension?" She guessed.

"That's an idea! Donnie, what do those big, beautiful eyebrows have to say?" Leo asked his tall brother.

"If we got control of their ship, we could send it back to the portal." Donnie pointed out.

"Yes! Yes! Now we're cooking. Who else?" He looked at Casey, his father and Mikey.

"If someone on the ground can get to that key..." Casey said. "We can close the doorway!" Splinter added. "And then bye-bye Kraang forever, baby!" Mikey said, fist-bumping the air.

"Exactly." Leo faced the purple ninja turtle. "What do you say, Donnie? You ready to fly a spaceship?" He asked, pointing with his thumb at the ship behind him.

"Literally the greatest question I have ever been asked," Donnie said seriously with a serious expression.

"Alright, team, looks like we have a plan. Let's go save the world." Everyone was happy about the plan until Mikey stepped forward.

"Wait, but what about Raph?" He asked worriedly. His second oldest brother put his hand on his shoulder.

"That big jerk may be covered in goo and half-alien, but he's still our brother and I'm not giving up on him. I'm not leaving him behind."

The team had finally had a plan...

Their mission...

Bringing the ship back to Dimension X...

Casey, April, F/Y/N and Splinter were on the streets defending the people against the kraang-infected machines. An infected helicopter began to shoot missiles at them. Casey grabbled one of them and flung it toward the infected, destroying it completely.

"There's the key! Let's go." He pointed at the tower.

The group was knocked backwards to the ground from a blast. Casey lifted his head up and saw the female kraang in a metal suit.

"Like Casey said, let's go," April said, holding her baseball bat.

The group began to charge at the monster.

For the others, they were jumping from platform to platform to get to the Technodrome.

"I wish my tech was working! Usually my cardio is jetpacked assisted. I'm not getting credit for any of these steps!" Donnie yelled.

The four jumped onto the sphere and Leo stabbed through the vines. They fall through it, covered in green slime. Donnie looked at the slime and waved it off his hand in disgust.

"Hey, question, is it too late to join April's team?" Donnie asked but Leo shh-ed him.

The three looked down and saw a large station, with cables going toward it. A purple goop was on top of the station.

"You three figure out how to hijack this shop. I'm gonna find Raph." Leo said, Donnie nodded and Mikey slid next to his genius brother and gave the thumbs up.

Before Leo leaves, Y/N grabbed him by the wrist and hugged him. He hugged.

"Be safe, okay?" She said, kissing his cheek.

"You too." They let go and walked off to their assigned missions.

"So how do we hack this thing?" Mikey asked.

"Best guess, main console."Donnie guessed. "Unfortunately, it's ocupado." Y/N pointed at the kraang, who was busy with the station.

The three then noticed a shadow looming over them. They looked at each other and began to freak out mentally. The tentacle slammed the platform in half, making the three fall to the ground. They landed roughly and Mikey saw a small kraang turn toward them, summoning more vines.

"Uh, new plan. RUN!" Mikey yelled as tentacles went straight toward the three.

Leo was running in a tunnel but stopped when he saw a bright opening next to him. He sneaked through it, not wanting to catch attention. He walked slowly further into the room while looking around for enemies. He gasped when he saw a large window that showed New York. Buildings were destroyed, and fires started from the destruction of Kraang. 

He began to feel a presence behind him. He turned his head swiftly and walked backwards, pulling one of his twin katanas.

"Surprise." He said in a cheesy accent. "I've come for my brother." He pointed his katana at the enemy.

Kraang laughed. "Let me guess." The robot put his chin on his knuckles. "Duty."

Leo chuckled lightly."He said doodie."

The kraang signalled Raph to aproach Leo. By approach, he meant to attack. Raph jumped off the platform and landed in front of Leo.

By April's group, the female Kraang landed in front of them. Splinter was knocked out, but Casey, April and F/Y/N were still standing.

"I see you got yourself an upgrade." April lowered her glasses and winked at the alien, making it mad.

"You will pay dearly for what you have done to me!" She spat and began to prepare her machine.

Splinter stood up, alongside his friends. "The psycho routine is a little thin. Where's the character development?" He yelled.

Kraang lasered them but dodged them, it only hit a construction city.

"Leo's counting on us to get to that key," Casey said.

"I think I have an idea," April said, eyeing a wrecking ball. "Cover me!" She said quickly and everyone began to split up.

Raph was approaching Leo slowly while growling.

"Raph, you're coming with me, whether you like it or not," Leo said sternly, focussing on his brother. He roared in response, still approaching him.

"I don't want to fight you, but I will if I have too." He pulled out his other katana from his holster.

"Oh, you will have to." Kraang chuckled darkly.

Raph roared and charged at his brother. The two began to dodge, attack and block anyone's attack. The two growled at each other.

As for Donnie's squad. Mikey and Y/N were dodging the Kraang's vines while Donnie was being dragged around. The two looked behind them, Mikey jumped and went into his shell while Y/N ducked. The vine hit the small kraang in the face and removed him from the console. Everything around them powered off.

"Bravo Mikey!" Donnie shouted happily while Y/N gave him a big hug.

The three walked up to the console. Donnie looked at the console, he didn't know what to do with it.

"There's no buttons, or computers or anything. Just a lot of drippy, ooey gooey disguestingness. I don't know how to hack it..." He stopped himself when something occurred to him.

"Oh God... I know what I have to do." Donnie mumbled.

"What?" Mikey and Y/N asked.

He tried to speak but his stomach says otherwise. He gagged and swallowed the vomit. He held his stomach and turned away from the console. "No, I don't think I can do this." He whined, still holding the vomit in.

"What are you talking about." It struck the two in the head instantly. "Oh no... That's.. So gross!" Mikey began to gag as well.

"I can't do it!" Donnie instantly said.

"We believe in you!" Y/N said quickly, holding her stomach and covering her mouth.

"No, it's my worst nightmare," Donnie said.

"We know!" The two said.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" Donnie yelled, with a scared and tearful voice and shoved his arms into the console. Tentacles began to wrap around his arms.

Leo was hit into a wall, making it crack. Raph ran toward him at full speed and Leo dodged his kick. Leo ran behind him and his brother quickly turned around. He tried to attack Leo but he blocked his hits.

"Raph, I know you're in there somewhere! You gotta snap out of this!" Leo said before jumping over his brother.

The two continued to fight as Kraang talked over them. "Do you feel what the power of kraang can do? I am saving this weak planet! I am a gift!"

Raph grabbed Leo's ankle and flung him to an upper level. He tries to run but Raph appears in front of him.

Donnie realized he didn't have full control of the console. An idea popped up, something he never thought of doing.

"It's not working! I need more of a connection. Mikey, take off my battle shell." Donnie told his younger brother.

"No, you're too vulnerable with just your soft shell," Y/N said.

The three noticed movement in a pile of waste. The Kraang was waking up.

"There's no time! Hurry!" Mikey quickly took off his shell, the two looked at him worriedly.

Donnie turned around and fell backwards. He shivered when he felt the tentacles going into his shell, not even breaking it. Suddenly the tentacles pulled him into the console making Mikey and Y/N gasp in terror.

"Donnie?" Mikey spoke, he was afraid that the console killed him. Y/N was a bit scared and looked side to side to see any sudden movement.

The two jumped when they heard the kraang getting out of the pile and ran straight toward them. Mikey held Donnie's battle shell in fear while Y/N hugged Mikey. The Kraang jumped toward them but a tentacle flung him into the wall, and more tentacles trapped the monster.

The two were more confused than ever...

"Mikey, Y/N, I am...." The two looked above them and saw Donnie's head in the purple blob on top of the console. "-a space ship!"

Stars popped up in Mikey's eyes while Y/N did the victory "Whoo Whoo" sound.

Leo dodged Raph's attack and sliced his back to keep him down.

"I'm trying to save you, you idiot! Why do you have to make things so hard?" Leo yelled and ran toward Raph with his katanas but stopped. He was about to kill him. He stepped backwards and shook his head. He didn't want to kill his own brother.

Raph stood up instantly and flung his arm at Leo, making him go flying. He landed on his head and rolled a bit before stopping on his side. Raph jumped in front of him and Leo used his katanas to help him get up.

"You want to keep coming at me? Go ahead." He sheathed his weapons on his back. "I'm done fighting you."

Kraang laughed but stopped when he saw the Technodrome moving upwards. "What? NO!"

He used his console to open the lower levels to see what his brother was up to.

"Finally, man and machine entwized in perfect bionic synegery!" Donnie said.

Light began to peak through the cracks, the three gasped when they saw the rectangle Kraang.

"How dare you desecrate Kraang's ship!" Kraang yelled.

Tentacles came from behind Kraang and grabbed Mikey first. Y/N tried to help Mikey but the tentacle grabbed her as well. Kraang opened the console where Donnie was, he pulled Donnie out as his scream began to glitch. As he was fully out, Donnie's face began to melt off the large purple blob.

Kraang pulled the three up to his throne, they were struggling to get out.

"Donnie! Y/N! Mikey!" Leo tried to run up to them but Raph wrapped his tentacle arm around his wrist and threw him behind him.

Leo looked in front of him. The Kraang got everyone except him."I don't want to fight anymore." He stood up. "I was fighting you because I didn't understand you, but now I get it."

Raph jumped toward him, trying to hit Leo but he dodges every one of them.

"I always figured you were mad because you didn't like the way I did things."

Raph turned his arm into a spiked tentacle and it went straight to him. He fell backwards, missing the hit. Raph wrapped his arm around Leo's neck and held him in the air, choking him a bit. Leo tried to loosen the tentacle but there was no use.

"But when I see what's happening to you and what's happening to them, I realized it wasn't about me. You didn't yell because you were mad, you yelled because you were scared." Raph turned his knuckles into claws, ready to end Leo's life. "It's scary to be responsible for the lives you protect."

"Your team... your family." Mikey was already crying, not wanting his life to end or his family's. "But we do it anyway because that's what it means to be a hero."Y/N was panting heavily. "If this is it, I want you to know I finally understand." Leo let go of the tentacle that was wrapped around his neck... "And I'm sorry." He said with teary eyes, accepting his fate into Raph's hands.

Infected Raph began to shake a bit not knowing what was happening. He stared at the enemy in front of him. That face was familiar to him... He closed his eyes and reopened them... but this time it was Raph's actual left eye, he was crying.

Raph's powers and memories returned to him...

Kraang's eyes widened when a red blast happened around Raph. Raph lets Leo go and began to roar in agony. He held his right eye, the pain was unbearable.

"Raph! There you are! Come back! your family needs you!" Leo told him.

Raph turned to face his brother and said: "Leo?"

"Yes!"

Leo was happy to see his brother was back. He run up to him but he was stopped when vines began to wrap around his body. He began to scream in pain.

"Mikey, Y/N, Donnie, we can fight this! Raph's doing it or us, so we're doing it for him." Leo told them.

Leo's powers appeared...

"That alien jerkface thinks we're weak..." Mikey turned his palm into a fist, he began to glow orange.

Mikey's powers appeared...

"...because he hasn't seen what we can do..." Donnie looked at his brother, trying his best to get out of the vines. He began to glow as well.

Donnie's powers appeared...

"When we fight together." Y/N shifted back to get normal self and began to glow too.

Y/N's powers appeared...

The orb began to crack...

"It's pointless to resist Kraang. Give up, You will be consumed like everyone else on this pathetic planet!"

Everyone began to get out of their viney prison while Raph rips off the kraang infection off of him.

"Fat chance. We're not like everyone else on this planet. We are..." Leo began to say.

"The TEENAGE!" Mikey yelled.

"MUTANT!" Y/N shouted.

"NINJA!" Raph exclaimed.

"TURTLES!!!" Donnie screamed.

Leo used his one hand to grab his katana and threw it to the Kraang. It hits him in the arm and symbols appear on the katana. Kraang's eyes widened as Leo appears, holding his katana and using his other one to make a portal for Raph, who was in his large transparent form. He punched the kraang in the cheek and the monster flew into the sky. Mikey used his nunchucks and Y/N changed her arms into vines to wrap the chain around the monster's body and spun the monster around the room. Y/N was standing on Mikey's shoulders as the two let go of the monster as it crashed into his throne.

Donnie used his powers to make heavy artillery and blast the alien. Everyone looked at the clouds of smoke in front of them, holding their weapons in style.

"If this isn't the poster shot, someone's getting fired," Leo said.

Suddenly the kraang appeared behind them.

"We are not done yet" The creature spat in anger.

April turned the handle of the crane, lowering the ball. She turned the machine toward the alien and yelled: "April ONeil!" as it crash through the construction site.

"That's payback." Splinter said.

"Keep her under that building until I bring it down!" April said to the three.

Splinter dodges the robot's punches and uses his tail to hit the enemy in the arm. Splinter holds the creature in place while F/Y/N climbs up and doves toward the suit but kraang used the back of the robot's hand to slap her away, crashing into a metal pole, she whined.

Casey tries to get a hit on the monster but the monster got a hit off him instead. As the alien approached the boy and tried to squash him but F/Y/N appears, and half of her mask was gone, revealing her human face with scars. She was holding the suit's arm above her with claws, protecting Casey from getting hurt.

"It's on like Donkey Kong." She gritted her teeth, her legs almost giving up.

"Casey, get out of there!" The two heard April yell.

F/Y/N lifted the arm with her remaining strength and punched the robot away from them. Casey grappled Splinter to get away from the collapsing building. The female kraang didn't know what was going on until she looked up. Construction materials began to fall on top of her, one, went through her and the building collapsed completely.

Casey and Splinter stood up and saw the mess. They thought the battle was over but the female slid out of the suit and went straight for them, anger was replaced by pain when April put the wrecking ball on top of her, and she howl in pain.

"Commander ONeil." Casey ran up to her.

"Nice shot." Splinter gave her the thumbs up.

The three looked above them while F/Y/N stood in front of the female kraang.

"Donnie's almost got the ship to the other side. I have to get to the key." Casey said, April pressed a button on his arm and he was grappled to a light pole.

"See ya." She waved him goodbye as he ran toward the tall building.

As for F/Y/N, well... she had plans for the kraang.

She crouched in front of the kraang, showing a serious and scary expression on her face.

"Now you'll what real torture feels like." She said, baring her sharp and dangerous claws in the creature's face.

"Come in, sensei. It's Casey. Can you hear me? Cone in, Sensei. Can you hear me?" He asked

As for the turtles, they were fighting against the leader. They use everything they got to make the enemy weak. Raph kicked him into a floating building, Mikey wrapped his chains around the creature's neck and threw him into another floating building.

Raph tries to backhand the monster but he completely destroys his phantom arm, Leo teleports his brother to safety. Kraang jumped off the building and saw orange chains wrapped around a building. It was coming straight for him. The kraang punched a hole in the building and he was immediately attacked by multiple Y/N's in the building, clawing, kicking and punching the robot before teleporting away before he got a hit on her.

Y/N teleports next to Leo, and suddenly the robot flew out of the building, breaking it in half. She sighed in frustration, thinking she made enough damage to break the suit but she only touched the surface.

"Sewer apples." She sighed.

Raph jumped in the air and activated his power.

"Okay! Donnie!" He yelled as his younger brother grabbed his phantom shell.

"Cowabunga!" Donnie made rockets appear behind Raph and the two flew toward Kraang.

"Flip o Rama!" Mikey yelled as he was teleported on Raph's back. He wrapped his chains around his big brother's wrist, making his fist on fire.

"Let's roll," Leo said, teleporting him and Y/N on Raph's back too. He stabbed the phantom form with his one katana and threw the other toward the kraang.

They were now in front of the kraang. Raph pulled his fist toward Kraang and everyone yelled: "Hot Soup!"

Kraang has another trick up his sleeves. He put his index finger and thumb together and snapped them, pushing the turtles into a destroyed building. Leo crashed into a wall, Raph landed on a piece of debris and Mikey and Donnie landed on a building.

Donnie gasped when he saw Kraang in front of him, ready to punch them. Donnie quickly made a shield in front of him but it was too late, Kraang punched him and his little brother flew off the building.

Leo turned to Raph with teary eyes.

"Raph, go!"

"On it!"

"Gotcha! Don't worry, Donnie! This is not a hug. It's a rescue!" He yelled and yelped when he crashed and landed on an island. They were safe.

"Where are we? Staten island?" Raph asked his brothers.

"Oh, gross. So how would everyone rate that rescue experience? Unsatisfied? Very unsatisfied? Wish Donnie would have done it? Um-hum?" Donnie said before falling onto his back.

Raph tries to stand up but falls to his knees. "Donnie. Leo and Y/N are still up there." The three looked up.

Leo couldn't stand up, his legs were shaking. Y/N helps him up, she growled at the monster in front of her, baring her teeth, making her mystic form's face split slightly. Leo looked at Y/N, he needed to get the alien off his planet and back to the prison dimension. He didn't want to upset his girlfriend but... action has to be made.

Leo used his katana and opened a portal.

"Y/N, go!" He said. She turned to him with widened eyes.

"Are you insane!? I'm fighting with you. I just got my shapeshifting back." She said.

"I will be fine, Y/N..."

She looked at the portal and then back at her boyfriend but this time with teary eyes. "I don't want to leave you." She held him tightly as he held her. "Promise me you will come back to me."

"I promise." He plainly said and gave her a smile. She smiled, kissing him for a few seconds. She nodded, still tears in her eyes and ran toward the portal.

She jumped out of the portal and saw April, the mystery person and Splinter. They looked at her.

"Where's Leo." The caped person demanded.

Leo was face to face with the devil. He pulled up his wrist to his mouth.

"Casey. Casey, come in." 

Casey arrived at the top of the tower where the key was.

"Sensei, I'm here. And I've got eyes on the key. Just tell me when you're home free, and I'll pull the plug." He ran up the stairs and eyed the canister.

Leo looked in front of him and swallowed anxiously and with a heavy heart, he told the boy: "Casey, listen to me. When I get to the other side, you close that door."

Casey was about to grab the canister and was shocked at what Leo said. "What? Sensei, no!"

April let go of her baseball bat. Everyone was shocked by what they were hearing. Even Y/N...

She felt her body shutting down from the shock...

"He lied to me..." She mumbled.

She quickly turned around, and sprouted any wings that popped up in her head. She was not letting Leo sacrifice his life to save others. Before she took off, F/Y/N tackled her to the ground. She tried to get out of the trap but the person above her was too strong.

"Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong. He's not gonna stay on the other side unless I keep him there."

"There has to be another way!"

Raph and his brothers looked at the Technodrome, shocked to hear what Leo was saying.

"We tried everything, Cass. This is the only way."

"Leo, please don't do this! Leo!" Raph pleads to his brother.

Leo chuckled weakly. "You're one to talk, big bro. Hero moves are totally your style."

Kraang laughed as Leo held his katana. "Outmatched and alone, yet you persist. For what? Honor, redemption? Sacrifice? All meaningless."

"We'll see about that."

Leo slides under him and teleported in front of him, Kraang grabbed him. Leo threw his katana, kraang dodged it. Kraang threw Leo on the ground hard as if he was nothing but an insect. He pinned Leo to the ground by using his robot foot.

"Leo, please! I can't lose you again." Casey plead.

"Hey, future me would be real proud of you. I'm proud of you." He told the boy with a caring voice.

"Y/N, I know you're mad but I'm glad I met you..."

Y/N began to sob and she covered her face with her arms. F/Y/N only closed her eyes, trying to ignore Y/N's cry...

"Weak words, weak actions. I have forever known what you fail to understand. Strength always prevails." Kraang said.

Leo stabbed his katana into the robot's leg and held onto the robot's toe. "What you fail to understand is I missed on purpose."

Leo and the Kraang get teleported into the dimension.

"No, enough of your little tricks." He grabbed Leo's katanas and threw them behind him, resorting in him getting hurt. He grabbed Leo by the throat.

"Casey, close the portal now," Leo yelled, even if he was getting choked.

"What?!" Kraang yelled and looked at the portal behind him.

Casey holds the canister, he wanted to take it out but he didn't want to lose Leo. Tears were building up, he didn't know what to choose.

Kraang was getting away and Leo grabbed him by the side of his mouth.

"No! Let go of me!" Kraang began to punch the side of Leo's head.

"Casey, please!" Leo begged for the boy.

Casey quickly took the canister out of the slot and ran to get away from the tower, he was running while sobbing, and it hurt him badly.

Y/N looked above her, vision blurry, she saw the technodrome cut in half. She screamed in agony, F/Y/N held her in her arms, and Y/N stared at the technodrome as the tears flowed down her face.

Raph stood still, witnessing the technodrome destroyed. Mikey covered his mouth in shock, he couldn't believe his brother was gone. Casey grappled away from the building as metal and debris began to fall on top of the tower.

Kraang looked at the closed portal in disbelief.

"You've been portal chopped," Leo said, letting go of Kraang.

Debris began to fall, including Leo. He crashed into a wall, he couldn't move anymore. He may be trapped forever but he was glad his family and planet were saved. Kraang landed on the ground, he couldn't believe his plan failed. He turned to Leo slowly.

"You!" He was furious at the turtle. "You ruined everything!" He chuckled darkly as he inches closer to Leo. "And now, my wrath will be reversed for you alone."

He began to punch Leo, letting his anger out on him.

"You think you've won, you wretched little pest!" He punched Leo so hard, the two went through the ground and onto another platform below them.

Leo couldn't feel anything. He couldn't move. He was tired... weak and bruised. He weakly opened his right hand... it contained the family photo... He held it dearly in his palms...

He swallowed and turned his frown to a smile... He could only think how happy they were on Earth, not even thinking how upset they are now. Tears began to flow down his cheek.

"Wipe that grin off your face! NOW!" Kraang yelled and threw Leo away from him, making everything explode around him.

Leo held onto the photo against his chest, tears were still falling...

On Earth, Casey saw a familiar katana, he let his hockey and ran toward it. He held it in his hands and put it against his forehead...

April, Splinter, Y/N and F/Y/N were comforting each other. Everyone was crying, F/Y/N lifted her head and glared at the alien who had scratches and blood surrounding her, she laughed at their pity...

Raph was holding in his sobbing but it was too difficult. Donnie felt something on his cheek. He touched it to find out he was actually crying... over his brother's death.

For Mikey... He didn't want to think his brother has passed away. He lifted his hands and concentrated on making a portal, he was focusing really hard... he wants his brother back and alive. Tears were falling from his face.

"Mikey, it's over..." Raph told his brother.

"Leo never gave up on us, I'm not giving up on him," Mikey said as yellow lightning coursed through his body. He screamed, believing in himself that his brother is alive.

Donnie and Raph were shocked to see Mikey was actually making a portal.

"Whoa. Mikey. Whatever you're doing, don't stop!" Raph told him.

Vines began to appear on his arms. Raph and Donnie put their hands on his shoulders, wanting to help get their brother back. Yellow vines began to appear on their arms too and the portal began to grow bigger.

"We're here, Mikey. Together."

Leo noticed something glowing above him. He looked up and saw a yellow portal. He reached for it and saw his brothers, tears in their eyes to see he was alive and hurt.

"Took you guys long enough.."

Raph used his powers to make a phantom hand, large enough to grab his brother's hand. He pulls his brother out of the dimension until he saw the robot behind Leo, creeping out from the darkness.

Donnie summoned a large drill and it hit the alien in the face, distracting him from Leo. He got it away from his face and tries to get to the other side of the portal but Mikey winked at him and closed the portal. Leo was saved and the demon was trapped, back in his prison.

Mikey ran to his brothers, who were looking if Leo was okay.

"Leo?" He opened his eyes and saw his brothers.

"Hey." He looked at the area he was in. He looked at the place in disgust. "Eww, are we in Staten island?"

They didn't answer and hugged their returning brother...

The sun was rising and the brothers were back together again.

A few minutes later, the others were overjoyed to see Leo alive, F/Y/N was shocked to see him alive while Y/N, with tears of joy, hugged him tightly.

"You idiot you scared me," Y/N said as she punched his shoulder, he whined. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." "Nah just messing with you." He smiled as he hugged the girl. He sighs in relief that everything is over.

The world was saved once more...

Everything was going back to normal, the government took the female kraang to a facility. People were debating if the invasion was real or fake. Some people called their mystery heroes... Super Heroes...

In a few months, New York was back up and running.

The group was now on the Brooklyn bridge, showing Casey something awesome...

Pizza...

"So this is grabbing a slice? I don't get it.."

"Wait for it..." Mikey said to him.

Casey took a bite of the pizza and sighed in delight.

"Mmm... So much better than rats." Everyone agreed with his statement.

"Hey, the rest of the world we saved is pretty great too," Leo told him.

April brought her phone and stood in front of everyone.

"Alright everybody. Look up here." She said and took a photo of everyone, except for F/Y/N, no one knows where she was.

Casey looked at the photo and smiled. He looked at his friends in front of him. Leo was taunting Donnie, Mikey was laughing and Y/N was giggling while enjoying what was happening in front of her.

A message popped up on April's phone.

"April, you just got a message from someone named Cassandra." He gives the phone back to the girl.

"Whoa! Looks like our friend Cassandra has been busy." April shows the pictures of the women in a hockey mask, killing monsters that infected the city. She even pulled the bird to the Technodrome but it was covered with an emoji.

"That's my mom!" Casey freaked out with widened eyes.

"There goes the space-time continuum," Donnie said and everyone laughs.

Raph walks up to his brother, who was sitting next to Y/N on the edge of the building.

"You did it, little brother." He sits next to Leo, munching on his pizza. "You really did it. I'm proud of you."

"This wasn't about me." The rest of the family stood behind the three. "It was about all of us doing what needed to be done because we're heroes."

Raph laughs. "You said "heroes."" He held his own pizza and ate it. Leo smiled and looked at his city... New York City.

The three stood up, their friends and family, standing next to each other as they look at their home...

"There it is, gentlemen. Our home. What a town." Donnie said, crossing his arms and smiling at his city. "Beautiful," Mikey said, laying his arms and head on Splinter's head.

"And if it needs defending, we'll always rise to the challenge," Leo said, bringing Y/N into a side hug. She hugs him back.

"Speaking of which, you know what challenge I'm gonna rise to?" Raph smirks, and everyone looks at him confusedly. "Beating that record!" He yelled and pushed Leo's head down playfully.

Everyone yelled in excitement and followed Raph to the Brooklyn Bridge.

"No way! No, okay, fine." Leo said and followed everyone.

Donnie put a stack of pizza boxes on Raph's head. "Alright, Big Raphie, let's do it!" Donnie told him.

Raph began to balance the boxes and balance toward the top of the Brooklyn Bridge and everyone began to chant: "Raph! Raph! Raph!"

Another victory for the Mad Dogs...

Fin

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Meanwhile...

From afar... F/Y/N looked at the group from a different building. She laid her eyes on Casey, he was happy. He is having fun with kids his age. She let out a sigh. Where will she go? She didn't want to be in a group of her past deceased family. It will be awkward, meaning being in the same room as Leo and her past self.

She rubbed her face and looked at the group one last time. She walked a bit, then sprint and jumped to different buildings. Where will she live? Maybe in the wood? Is Todd still there with his animal friends? She can probably help the animals in the day and fight criminals at night.

She stopped at a building and looked down at the streets. She got startled when an alarm went off below her. Glass shattered and thieves ran out of the store with bags of money. She jumped over another building and ran to get close to the criminals. The thieves ran into an alleyway and stopped running. They were out of breath. They looked through the bags to inspect what they got was valuable.

F/Y/N stopped at a building, the same one next to the thieves. She saw the thieves and without a thought, jumped down, scaring the criminals. One of them pulled out a gun. F/Y/N grabbed a device from her belt, pressed it and the criminal's gun shocked him. He immediately let go of it and the two stared at the creature in front of them in fear.

"You better leave and turn yourselves in before I do." She threatened them.

They let go of the bags and ran away, waving their arms around in fear. She blinked a few times, confusedly. She shook her head. She grabbed the bags and closed them tightly so that nothing falls out. She threw them in the air, pulled out her crossbow and shot it at a lamppost. She put her hand on her hip and looked at her work. She put her crossbow on her back but stopped when she heard something.

She quickly turned around and held her crossbow in the direction of the noise. She didn't see anything. She lowered her weapon a bit and scanned the alleyway. Still nothing. She jumped when she saw sparks in front of her. She moved slowly backwards as coloured lines appeared in front of her. The wind began to pick up, and she stood completely still and hold on to the wall. Suddenly a bright light appeared, she covered her eyes with her arm still holding the wall.

For a few seconds later, the wind stopped. She slowly lowered her arm, the light was gone, including the lines on the floor. Also... she wasn't in the alleyway. She's in the lair but it was completely different. She looked around her, there was a sink, an island counter, and pots and pans above the counter. She was in the kitchen.

She crossed her arms and realised she wasn't wearing her cloak. She patted herself and touched her back. The weapons were gone, vanished into thin air. She lowered her head and noticed she was only wearing a baggy shirt. She walked out of the kitchen and looked around. Why was she back at the lair? She walked up the stairs that led to the living room. Splinter wasn't there, he was probably sleeping in his room.

She didn't hear footsteps behind her since she was confused about why she was in the lair. She heard a yawn behind her.

"Why is my lovely wife up this early?" It was Leo but his voice was a bit deeper.

She turned around and saw Leonardo, the Leonardo she grew up with. His right arm isn't gone, and he isn't bruised or badly bleeding. Her eyes teared up and ran up to him, embracing him and falling to the ground in the process. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head in the crook of his neck and sobbed her heart out. Leo looked at her worriedly. Why was she crying so badly? He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back.

She left her head, rubbing the tears away. Her eyes caught a ring on her finger. A wedding ring. She was still married to him.

"Y/N, why are you crying?" He moved Y/N to face her, tears were still rolling down her face. He softly rubbed the tears away from his wife's cheeks.

"I- I..." She sniffed a bit. "I had a bad dream about everyone dying and the Kraang was-" Leo put his hand on her cheek. "Y/N, I'm fine and the Kraang will never come back." He smiled, and she smiled back.

The two stood up and Leo suddenly put his hands under her leg and back, lifting her up. "C'mon, sleep is calling for us, mainly me." He joked while Y/N laughs.

"Leo, I want to tell you something."

He walked down the stairs. "Tell me when we're back in bed." He smiled.

"But I want to tell you now." She laughed.

"Alright." He put her gently back on the floor. "What do you want to tell me."

"A few weeks ago I found out I was... pregnant."

Leo laughs a bit. "Ha, that's funny." Y/N doesn't say anything and crossed her arms, her expression didn't change.

A few moments later reality struck him. "Tell me you ain't joking!" He panicked a bit.

"I'm not." She laughed, and he happily squealed with joy and spun her around while the two laughed.

He quickly put her on the ground. "I'm gonna tell Donnie and rub it in his face." He ran off, slipping on the floor a few times. Y/N laughed at his silly behaviour...

Finally, F/Y/N has her happy ending...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15.7K 66
❝𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞ ━━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 ✦⋆ the stars alight your ...
2.7K 74 16
(This is my first ever making a TMNT 2014/2016 story so I hope you enjoy!) Riley and her sister Madison are huge fans of Teenage mutant Ninja turtles...
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
25.9K 498 21
2012!donnie x fem!reader. DONT EVEN READ THIS BOOK ITS HORRIBLE. ‼️ - huge disclaimer that this book was made in 2019! i have greatly improved on my...