๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐. || JJK x Child...

Por SocietyMenace

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž!" โžค๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ (Y/N) was a strange immortal child, wh... Mรกs

[ O N E ] Special Case
[ T W O ] Old Friend
[ T H R E E ] Promise
[ F O U R ] Weird Kid

[ F I V E ] Terror

5.6K 294 64
Por SocietyMenace

best read in white for aesthetic purposes...!
———
[ Third Point of View ]
✞ Terror ✞
———

"Gojo-Sensei I think I should go in too." Megumi proclaimed, he was sat on a bench next to Gojo, the man sitting down on the ground next to him.

"Like I said, you're still recovering."

"Someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori though, right? And what was with making (Y/N)-kun go with them?" Megumi seemed worried, making his teacher chuckle.

"That's true. But the one we're testing this time is Nobara. (Y/N)-Kun is just there for extra measures." Smiled Gojo.

Megumi didn't understand the man's logic— if he was so worried about them then he could've went himself. After all he is their teacher. Though the worry shouldn't be needed, since worrying in the Jujutsu world is pointless. Death doesn't have favorites after all.

'Or maybe sensei is just actually crazy' Megumi nonchalantly thought.

Inside the building...

"What a pain. Why do I have to deal with curses after coming all the way to Tokyo?" Nobara huffed, marching up the stairs of the building.

Itadori and (Y/N) were following behind her, "Huh? Didn't you come here to exorcise curses?" He asked with a raise of a brow, confused.

The girl in question didn't respond as she looked behind her, "Let's save some time and split up. I'll start from the top and go floor by floor." She pointed a finger at the two males, "You and the kid can start from the bottom. Let's get this over with and grab sushi in Ginza already."

Itadori narrowed his eyes a bit, "Hold on. Let's take this a but more seriously. Curses are dangerous, you know! Plus," Bringing up their held hands, he wagged their arms up and down in emphasis, "We have (Y/N)-Kun too! He could get hurt if we don't take it seriously."

The mentioned boy felt his eyelid twitch as Itadori kept moving their held hands up and down, practically close to ripping his arm off. Not feeling like going through the pain of a loss arm, (Y/N) harshly yanked his hand out of Itadori's hold, poker face still present.

And seems like it was a good choice in doing so, his (E/C) eye watched as Nobara quickly ran down the few steps towards the two of them. (Y/N) casually took a step back before the girl went and sent a kick to her classmate's stomach, comically spinning him in the air before he fell to the ground.

"...." The young boy stood between the two teens, as they began to argue with a done expression on his face.

Placing her hands on her hips she scoffed, annoyed, "I don't wanna hear it from a newbie like you! Now get moving!" Turning back around, she continued back up the steps in a foul mood.

Itadori pushed himself off the ground and whipped around, teeth grinding, "Hey! You could've hit (Y/N)-Kun!" He screamed at her, his chocolate eyes looking over the kid only to see him give a judgmental look even though he had no expression on his face. It was all on the eyes... or, uh eye.

Fully getting off the ground he watched as Nobara ascended up the stairs, "You're a roller coaster of emotions today!"

"This is why girls don't like you!"

The male gasped, "How did you know that?!" He straightened his posture before scoffing, "I bet you're not popular either. Bitch."

At the realization that (Y/N) was still with him he slapped a hand over his mouth before apologizing quickly. "Oh shit—! I MEAN ah, no! Uhm..." Itadori stuttered, scratching the back of his head, "Uh don't say those bad things okay? That's not good for kids."

The pink haired male didn't feel like getting a scolding from his teacher if (Y/N) picked up on any swear words. It would be obvious it was him if the kid starts spouting them left and right when they leave the building...

(Y/N) shook his head and blinked five times before pausing, and blinked twice again.

"....Uhh... I don't know what that means." He sweat-dropped. "Could you speak? You did before!" The fact that the collar around the boy's neck made it hurt whenever he used his voice, seemed to have slipped from his mind.

(Y/N) shook his head and paused, his singular (E/C) eye gazing up at the ceiling. Itadori's eyes widened as he launched himself forward, "Look out!" A gray colored curse lowered itself from the roof wtih a grin, its claw about to stab right through his stomach.

Quickly, Itadori unsheathed the cursed weapon he got from Gojo earlier before slicing off the claw before it could pierce through (Y/N).

The curse completely fell to the ground as it groaned and gurgled, giving Itadori time to grab the young boy into his arms before skidding back to put space between the two of them and the curse.

"Get behind me, (Y/N)-Kun!" The older male pushed him behind, protecting the younger as he prepared for the curse to attack again. He narrowed his eyes at the curse as it got up.

"Do... you need... a receipt?" It groaned out cracking its neck to look at the two in front of it.

(Y/N) tilted his head as he peeked from behind his protector's dark uniform, looking at the hideous curse in front of them with no fear or any emotion.

Itadori placed the blade in between his hands, spreading his legs apart as he prepared his stance when the curse started running at them,

It's claw hit the blade in his hand, only for Itadori to slide under the curse and cleanly slice off another one of its arms. The thing fell to the ground before he repositioned himself, twisting his body and dodged its attacks, maneuvering to slice off two of its arms.

The curse fell to the ground without the support of its arms, as it let out a choked groan, its two bug eyes looking behind it at the pink haired male.

Itadori bent his knees before jumping into the air, flipping around before plummeting back down to stab his blade into its head with ease. He sat on curse as it struggled beneath him before it finally went still.

"I got some moves!" He smiled proudly, rubbing under his nose.

(Y/N) walked over to the curse and stopped in front of Itadori who grinned up at the kid, "Haha did you see that! I killed that thing like a bug, plus that flip!" He boasted on, the immortal nodded at his achievement before turning his back to start descending down the steps.

Itadori blinked, "Huh...? Wait! Let me go first (Y/N)-Kun!"

As the two went down two floors, it was silent between them. Itadori didn't know what to really talk about since he only got a shake of the boy's head if he asked about what games or movies he liked.

"Uh... so... How did you end up at Jujutsu Tech, (Y/N)-kun?" Not knowing the question was as deep as it was, he asked it was innocence and curiosity.

(Y/N) who walked behind the teen (due to Itadori's stubbornness) answered him honestly with a blunt tone, "Forced and retained." Was his short answer.

It didn't seem like a big topic for (Y/N), as he continued walking down the steps. But it was the opposite for Itadori who stopped completely in his tracks, confused and concerned.

"Wait, what do you mean? They kidnapped you? Is that why you have a collar around your neck?" Pointing at the device around the boy's neck, he gasped, "Was Nobara right when she said earlier that they have hostages and child labor?!"

(Y/N) stopped walking and turned his head to look at the teen who seemed horrified for the boy. He blinked twice, before he shook his head. "No. Would you like to know?"

The way he said it had a hint of edge to it, and Itadori was too curious to say no. "Well... if you wanna." He said with a cough into his fist.

He only got a nod in return before he fully turned to face Itadori. "I am—" But the boy paused, as he went still for a second before he glanced up, (E/C) eye studying the ceiling for a moment. Without saying anything he grabbed onto Itadori's sleeve and started pulling him back up the stairs. The two now walking up the stairs at a normal pace.

"Huh? Eh? Aw wait but the mysterious backstory!" He whined, a small pout on his lips at the cliff hanger he was just left on.

"The curse." Was all (Y/N) said, but it looks like thats all what was needed to be said for Itadori to understand. Seems he's starting to pick up on the kid's weird communication skills after all!

Quickly, he pulled the younger up the stairs making them both break into a run since (Y/N) was set on walking to where Nobara was. "Let's hurry then!"

☻︎☻︎☻︎

As Megumi and Gojo talked about his two classmates, he questioned something else that concerned the youngest in their group.

"Hold on... wouldn't it be dangerous to put Itadori and (Y/N) together?" Megumi stood up quickly from the realization, "Didn't you say (Y/N) has curses, as well as a special grade curse sealed inside of him? We have to get him back—!" Just before the spiky haired teen could go running into the building, a hand gripped his wrist halting him in his place.

"It'll be fine Megumi." Gojo reassured, only for his student to shake his head, "What? But..."

With a frown on his glossy lips, and a sudden serious expression on Gojo's face, it made Megumi pause his talking. His tone was dripped with venom as he spoke his next words.

"As long as (Y/N)-Kun has that collar on, it'll be fine." He sighed, "It's the very thing that stabilizes the immense cursed energy running through his body from all those curses sealed in him." Gojo's hands curled into fists as he explained— fingernails digging into the palm of his hand, hidden eyes narrowed and full of hate from under his blindfold.

Megumi's eyes widened slightly at the information, coming to a realization with the new information. "Wait... you mean—" He stopped himself, looking from his teacher to the building that the three were in.

Gojo nodded, confirming Megumi's thoughts, "Without that collar, (Y/N) will be consumed and tortured in the most agonizing pain beyond imagination... without even being granted the relief of death."

☻︎☻︎☻︎

"I wish I could've seen Saori one last time." Nobara glowered, looking down at her hammer and nails that were on the floor, her hands raised up in surrender.

The two males came to stop in front of a wall, and (Y/N) pointed at it with a nod before looking up at Itadori. 'Must be where the curse is. Might as well break it since I see no door!' With minimal effort, he pulled his fist back before plunging it into the wall, grabbing at the space in front of him.

"Huh? I missed." He blinked, and pulled his fist back making the wall in front of them crumble and break, broken pieces falling to the ground.

Seeing a sorcerer quickly stepping in through the hole, the curse raises the boy up higher and poked its nail deeper into his neck, threatening them.

Itadori's reflexes were faster, as he sliced its arm that held the boy off before ducking, avoiding an attack as well. (Y/N)'s hand darted forward to push the kid out of the way and towards Nobara.

The dark haired boy fell to the ground with an "Ow!" His elbow scraping against the concrete. "Hey! What kinda brat are you, you could've caught him!" Nobara scolded, but (Y/N) remained unbothered as he didn't see what he did wrong. He helped him didn't he?

"Oops. Sorry." Was his only response, Nobara helped the kid up, as they both sweat-dropped at the insincerity in his voice, the blunt tone made it obvious he wasn't sorry in the slightest.

The curse lunged at the kid again, but Itadori kicked the curse in the mouth, and grabbed the boy securely in his arms as it fell on its back, blood splattering on concrete floor. He looked at the kid with a smile, "You alright?"

"Uh-huh." He mumbled with a nod, still scared and shocked from almost being killed by that thing on the ground.

(Y/N) walked over to the window and peeked outside the building, seeing that the sun was starting to set. 'Almost night time.' He thought to himself, not minding the chaos in the background.

The curse pushed itself back up from the floor and behind it, the background started rippling as it slowly sunk in, trying to escape. A (E/C) eye glanced over at it.

"It's getting away!" Itadori yelled.

Nobara quickly reached into her jacket's pocket, pulling out a straw doll, "Itadori, quickly give me that arm over there would ya!"

From outside the building, Gojo and Megumi watched as the curse's body started coming out of the wall, trying to make its escape.

Megumi frowned, "I'll exorcise it." But his teacher shook his head, "Hm, give her a chance first."

"Eh?" The pink haired male looked over at the ground before nodding and kicking it over. Nobara threw the straw doll on the decapitated arm while Itadori and the kid held onto each other, "A-A straw doll?" The kid stuttered.

"Creepy..." Itadori commented after.

When Nobara held her hammer in her hands, she reached into her pockets for her nails. Her eyes flew opened in shock as she looked from side to side for any sight of the nails thinking it might've been left on the floor, only to see none of them in sight. "Shit! That thing took them?!" She panicked.

"(Y/N)! Tell Gojo-Sensei—" She called out, only to notice the said kid wasn't by her side anymore. Nobara looked towards Itadori and the other kid to check if he was with them, only to find them with their jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"What?" Nobara furrowed her brows, following their gaze to see what they were looking at. Her mouth fell open at the sight.

The curse that was trying to escape, was held simply by one of it's leg by no one other than (Y/N), the seemingly young and quiet kid had that blank look still on his face as the curse dangled from outside the window.

Gojo face-palmed as he saw the sight, while Megumi stood next to him with a surprised look on his face.

Lifting his hands, he cupped his mouth as Gojo yelled at the boy, "(Y/N)-Kun! No." He warned. But was only ignored by the (H/C).

The curse screeched as it tried to pull away from the boy's hold, only for (Y/N) to drag it back into the room from the window and slammed its back into the wall, throwing it with ease.

"W-W-WHAT?" Itadori screamed as his mouth opened and closed like a fish, pointing at the (H/C) haired boy, finger shaking. "How...?!" Nobara was just as jaw dropped as her classmate, the two oblivious of (Y/N)'s actual capability.

Hovering his (S/C) hand in front of the curse's face, he grabbed it's face as it squealed under his hold, struggling to escape. With the opposite hand, he untied the gauze patch covering his right eye as it fell off, his eye kept shut.

"Contracted Technique..." He mumbled, slowly his right eyelid opened revealing a marked eye, the purple pentagram dull before it glowed, unreadable writing flashing around it, "Compress."

The curse below him started gurgling, flattening against the ground that (Y/N) held it down against before it's eyes squeezed from its sockets, popping out into a gory mess, until it finally splattered with pieces of it blowing up. The purple blood of the curse splashing onto the boy's (S/C) face, emotionless.

Itadori screeched as he held the black haired boy in his arms, hugging him tighter to cover him from the gruesome scene, while the teen himself witnessed the sight in front of him in shock. Nobara stood absolutely still next to her classmate, the two unable to comprehend the kid in front of them.

Pushing himself off the floor, (Y/N) turned around, shutting his right eyelid to conceal his marked eye. He looked at the three with his normal (E/C) one, and arched a brow as the blood of the curse disappeared in purple clouds of smoke, leaving him looking like a regular 9 year old once again.

He tilted his head, "What?"

Nobara finally parted her lips to say something, breaking the tension in the room. "....What the fuck."

"There are children in the room Nobara!"

☹︎☹︎☹︎

"So you're telling us that he," Nobara pointed at the boy between the eyes, making him blink at the gesture. "can't die and is immortal?"

Gojo nodded, "Yup."

Nobara placed her hands on her head and cried out loud, "What the hell is this circumstance?! Why am I stuck with these males!"

Itadori still couldn't grasp the fact but he ate a fucking crusty finger that was 1000 years old, so shit he can't even judge. He was just a little bit spooked out from the way (Y/N) so easily killed something without a blink of emotion on him.

It explains why he was so creepy at least.

"Wh...wait how the hell is he so young looking then? I heard of only one of few people being granted immortality! But it's said that it doesn't stop the aging process, only eternal life." Nobara questioned, leaning in to look closely at (Y/N) who only stared back at her with his (E/C) eye. His right eye still shut since his gauzed eye-patch became dirtied on the floor earlier.

Gojo hummed, "Yes, well that's complicated to explain right now. You'll find out later as you guys progress!" He smiled as if it was a normal thing.

Megumi sighed as he looked down at (Y/N), "Are you alright? Nothing feels off?" To which he only got a nod from the boy, which was good enough for him.

Seeing the short 9 year old immortal closing his right eye, Gojo reached into his jacket's pocket and pulled out his signature black shades to place on the bridge of (Y/N)'s nose. "Here, wear this to hide your eye for now." He smiled, gently massaging the boy's right eyelid with his thumb, "Must hurt keeping it shut like that for a long time."

(Y/N) nodded and smiled a little at Gojo, making the adult grin at the cute expression, feeling warm inside.

Itadori felt like his brain was fried as there was imaginary steam coming off from his head, "Ugh... this is waaaay too much information to handle right now." He sighed.

At that, their teacher nodded and clapped his hands together, "Yes, well that's a wrap for today... before we get on to our next destination—" Gojo turned to the (H/C) boy and karate chopped him on the head causing him to flinch before holding the top of his head, "Ow."

Holding up a finger in front of his face, he wagged it back and forth as Gojo bent over with a hand on his hip, frown on his lips, "I told you no earlier, and you didn't listen!" He huffed, straightening his posture. "Plus you stole Nobara's thunder, that's just mean..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Screamed the girl out of offense.

"It was gonna get away." Was (Y/N)'s excuse. He didn't mention that he didn't steal anyone's thunder because Nobara got her nails stolen from the curse when she was gonna use it. He could. But he didn't. Mostly because it would just drag the scolding longer.

"Y'know it's pretty much your fault Sensei." Itadori pointed out, causing the albino haired man to fake an offended gasp.

"Why, I did nothing!"

Nobara added to the accusation while crossing her arms, with an arched brow, "You were the one who sent (Y/N) with us."

Megumi chimed in with a poker face, "Plus I told you I would exorcise the curse when it popped out but you said to wait."

"So it is your fault." (Y/N) finished.

The four of them nodded together in agreement.

Gojo, stood as still as a statue with his trademark smile on his face as a gust of wind blew past them all.

He cleared his throat, "...Let's get that boy back home."

Sunset
5:44 P.M.

As Gojo, (Y/N) and Megumi walked the kid over to his street, he stopped in the middle of an intersection to point to the right, "This is my house! Thank you again." He bowed with a smile.

Gojo waved at the kid, returning the smile while Megumi nodded at the young boy. However, surprising the two once more was their (Y/N) who walked to the other kid. Now that he thinks about it, this is his first time meeting someone who is supposed to be around his age... if you got the whole immortal thing out the way.

Gojo hummed, "Ohh what's this?"

(Y/N) stared at the young boy in front of him who grew scared, trembling from the (E/C) eye as he said nothing for a second. The young boy opened his mouth to say something, "U-Uhm—"

"Sorry." This caught three of them off guard. Gojo, Megumi and the little kid they saved. The tone coming from (Y/N) sounded like his usual monotone one, but there was a slight difference to it this time. He was quieter when apologizing.

The kid blinked at the apology, "...Huh? For what?"

(Y/N) stared at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world for what he was saying sorry for. "I didn't catch you. I pushed you." Gesturing to the boy's scraped elbow for when he had indeed pushed him towards Nobara, the boy perked up with an 'ahhh!' after finally getting it.

The boy broke into a grin before grabbing (Y/N) by the shoulders and pulling him into a hug making the immortal boy blink twice, confused and a little shocked, "It's okay! You saved me with the other two..." Pulling away from the hug he smiled at (Y/N), "So I forgive you! And thank you."

Slowly, the (H/C) boy nodded before the other boy ran back to the intersection and waved at the three of them, "Bye Bye!"

Gojo hummed in amusement at (Y/N)'s confused expression, as the kid tried to process the sudden hug.

"What's this (Y/N)-Kun? Happy to have met a friend your age~?" Gojo teased.

Megumi rolled his eyes from behind his teacher at his attempt at teasing. (Y/N) looked up, then looked at the albino haired male before walking up to Megumi and held his hand.

Gojo gasped, "Geh?! (Y/N)-Kun?"

The spiky haired teen was a little surprised, usually (Y/N) only held hands with Gojo (lots of times by force), he expected him to go up to their teacher. But Megumi wasn't gonna complain as he shrugged, before he started walking, leaving the albino male behind.

"Aww, c'mon! I was only teasing, c'mere you can hold my hand instead!"

Nobara and Itadori sat on some steps as they waited for (Y/N), Gojo and Megumi to come back from escorting the kid they saved back home.

The auburn haired girl tapped her foot impatiently against the step, her face resting in her hand with a pout on her lips. "I didn't get to show off my power today, all because of that damn curse stealing my hammer's nails along with the kid." Nobara grunted, "Did you know I get into a foul mood when I'm hungry?" She ranted on.

Itadori stared forward with an exhausted look on his face as he listened, 'When are you not in a foul mood?' He thought to himself, looking to the side as he did.

"Good Joseph!" Gojo's voice called out with a wave, making the two students look up to see Gojo, (Y/N) and Megumi walking towards them with the teen holding the boy's hand.

"Yo! We made sure the kid got home."

Itadori and Nobara stood up as they all met in the middle. Gojo held up a pointer finger, "Now, shall we go grab some grub?"

"STEAK!"  "SUSHI!" The two exclaimed enthusiastically.

Gojo gave them two thumbs up and motioned towards himself, "Leave it all to me!" He pointed to the other two,

"And you Megumi, (Y/N)-kun?"

Megumi was scrolling on his phone, ignoring his teacher while (Y/N) shook his head. "Don't need it."

Gojo deadpanned, "(Y/N)-kun you'll starve. You're eating."

Afterwards he peered over at Megumi's phone, "Ehh? ⍢ "

He pushed Nobara and Itadori behind the back, pushing them forward to walk before grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and yanked him away from Megumi to walk with them.

"All right, let's go."

"Hah?!"

☻︎☻︎☻︎

4181 Words
A/N: I'm on something right now and idk what it is, but im getting these daily chapters out lets go! I did a long chapter this time :) according to the a majority of those who read this who like longer chapters I have written accordingly! This is unedited but I will go back and edit later since I'm tired.

As for this chapter being longer than my short ones... well... next chapter will certainly be a fun emotional shaker! Gojo's words foreshadow what will happen next chapter! Also maybe wanna pay a little attention to the ☹︎ ☻︎ that are used in every chapter... hehe.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

116K 3.2K 34
Y/n is a powerful Jujutsu sorcerer hiding from her abusive family and the rest of the jujutsu world. After she loses her fiancรฉ and is at risk of bei...
66.3K 2.7K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
40.5K 3.2K 55
โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š?โž Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
859K 28.3K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...