A Hero in the Twisted World [...

By owladdixt

[Yuu will appear in this book and use he/they pronouns. But mostly he I guess] A young Hero suddenly woke up... More

⚜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏ ⚜
▶︎ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs' ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

269 17 7
By owladdixt

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ....

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ!

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ...

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs' ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴘᴛ. 5

Boboiboy POV

"I can't believe there is no duster nor dust cloth in this giant dorm..." I muttered to myself as I saw countless of dusts floating around in the air.

"The dust is so thick that I could imagine Tok Aba faint immediately at the scene.."

I decided to look around on the second floor for a little while again but ended up with nothing.

"Found nothing here. I wonder if Yuu found any duster or dust cloth.." I sigh.

As I was about to go down, I hear a loud voice coming from the hallway.

Worried that something might happened, I immediately ran to check if Yuu is alright.

"Yuu! Are you alright-- Huh?"

The boy just look towards me and blink his eyes several times before letting out a big smile.

"Oh Boboiboy, did you find any duster?" he asked casually.

"Unfortunately, no. And, may I ask why are you holding Grim like a uh... shotgun..?"

"There were some ghosts trying to scare us. Not gonna lie though, they are kinda cute rather than scary. But Grim here? He's so scared that he started shooting fireballs everywhere. We can't let this lil gremlin burn this old building right?"

"Ah, I see..."

Yuu pointed Grim to the last ghost as he shoot one of his fire ball at it.

"And...that's the last one"

"I'm surprised with how chill you are in this kind of situation" I chuckled a bit. I still remember how anxious he looked before this whole thing happened.

"To be honest, I'm actually kind of nervous. But, I can't let myself drown on that, I have to do something" Yuu just laughed it off.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm glad that I met you"

Not long after that Crowley came again and gave me a uniform and a schedule for Yuu because he's going to work as a janitor.

And Yuu managed to persuade Crowley to let the cat stay. Pretty impressive I should say.

Crowley bid us a 'good night' and left us again, leaving the door open.

"I'll close the door. Can you prepare a simple 'bed' for us to sleep for the night?" Yuu asked.

"Of course. I think I saw a blanket or two. We can use them on the sofa and sleep there" I replied as I walked to the second floor once again.

"Thanks Boboiboy!"

"No problem!"

I prepared the bed and we both fell asleep peacefully that night.

"Boboiboy, wake up, it's your first day of school" Yuu's gentle voice ringed in my ears.

"It's time already?? I'm still tired..." I mumbled.

"I know you are, I prepared a toast and a cup of tea, they're on the table"

"Thanks Yuu"

"No problem, now let's go!"

I quickly finish my toast and tea before joining Yuu and Grim on our way to the main building. Unfortunately, I have to leave Yuu and Grim since they're not a student like me but more of a janitor.

"I suppose I should help them when I have the time..." I muttered to myself.

I spaced off for a bit and I bumped into someone who's much MORE taller than me.

"Oh? It's Axolotl-chan!" the tall boy said in a gleeful manner.

"A-Axolotl..? No, my name is Boboiboy"

"Meh, I like Axolotl-chan better, don't you think Jade?"

"Well, I have to agree with you, Axolotl does sound nice"

Seeing the two boys in front of me have similar faces, I'm assuming they're twins.

"Um..excuse me, may I know your name..?" I asked shyly.

"I'm Jade Leech, and this is my twin brother Floyd Leech"

"Nice to meet ya!"

"Nice to meet you too"

Apparently, it's not too hard to differentiate between Jade and Floyd. Jade has the long streak of dark-gray hair framing his left side while Floyd has it on his right side.

Not to mention, I found Jade was much more soft spoken than Floyd.

"You're a first year aren't you? Let us lead you to your class" Jade offered.

"Oh, but what about you two?" I asked.

"We'll be fine Axolotl-chan~ We know our way around here!" Floyd took my hand and began to drag me with ease.

"Let's just say it's a job for a second year like us" Jade added.

To be honest, I have no problem with this. But it's just the fact that now I'm in the center of attention because I kind of get squished between the two males...hehehe...help--

owladdixt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 107 11
In short: after He Xuan and Shen Jiu died, they are reborn and adopted by two mages. On his fifteenth birthday, He Sheng, Crowley's adoptive son, is...
46.7K 2.2K 45
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
15.8K 622 23
What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can't seem to remember anything.." The tan...
9.2K 375 19
[THIS BOOK IS UNDER REWRITING] •TWISTED WONDERLAND X READER X KNY!MODERN• "This school students need therapy" -[Name] Trappola, who loves playing gam...