KINGSTON | Harwin Strong

By latinasforharry

āšžšÆšžš«š² š¬š¢š§š š„šž š°šØš«š š²šØš® š¬ššš² š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š¦šž šŸšžšžš„ š¬šØš¦šž š­š²š©šž šØšŸ š°ššš²āž ā”ā”ā” ļæ½... More

KINGSTON.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
INTRODUCTION.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter seven.

6.8K 287 15
By latinasforharry

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning Daesella woke up and felt someone's arms around her. She turned to find her sister sleeping soundly next to her. Her face was cuddled into her back and her arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Nyra" Daesella whispered, shaking her body lightly.

Rhaenyra stirred groaning at her sister "just a little longer 'ella please" Rhaenyra whined.

"We have to get up Nyra"

Rhaenyra groaned loudly, opening her eyes. She met her sister's violet eyes and smiled. She took notice of her puffy eyes and red nose, but said nothing of it.

"I forgot how beautiful you look when you wake up, dear sister, '' Rhaenyra jokes.

Daesella scoffed hitting her arm "Stop it"

"We don't have to go to the council meeting today if you do not wish to. We can stay here all day if you wish, perhaps even go on dragon back" Rhaenyra told her sister.

Daesella shook her head "It's fine, it is our duty right?"

Rhaenyra's face softened "okay"

Daesella smiled at her sister one last time before getting up and changing into one of her many Scarlett colored dresses, Rhaenyra also changed into a different dress seeing as they hadn't changed into their nightgowns last night.

"Will you let me braid your hair? You always braid mine and I figured I could repay the favor"

Daesella nodded her head, taking a seat on her bed with Rhaenyra standing behind her "do not make me look ugly sister"

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes "You don't need my help there"

Daesella gasped elbowing her ribs playfully "Not funny"

Rhaenyra ran her fingers through her hair, braiding it softly "I only jest, we all know you are the prettier twin"

Harwin stood outside of Daesella's door when it opened and the two sisters walked past him hand in hand without saying a word. Daesella would usually greet him in the mornings and they would take a stroll through the gardens, but Daesella didn't even spare him a glance. Harwin felt a tug at his heart when he caught a glimpse of Daesellas face. He and the rest of the castle had heard her all night.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The two girls entered the council room hand in hand making everyone's head turn to the Targaryen girls. Viserys and everyone else took notice of Daesella's noticeable puffy eyes and red nose. Viserys was surprised to see his youngest daughter to say the least, he couldn't stop thinking about Daesellas distraught face as she screamed at him for killing his wife. He didn't get any sleep last night and everyone in the room could tell by the dark circles that he wore under his eyes. Daesella and Rhaenyra said nothing, simply giving the lords around the room a curt nod. Harwin stood in the back of the room next to Ser Criston Cole quietly. Daesella took notice of Alicent standing behind her father and wondered why she was here.

"Good morrow, my lords" Viserys said walking over to the table "I have decided to take a new wife" Viserys turned to look at his daughters and found Rhaenyra giving him a soft smile with an encouraging nod, while Daesella refused to meet his eyes, setting her gaze on the window behind Otto Hightower. She was nervously fiddling with her mothers rings that sat upon her fingers.

"I intend to marry" Viserys started, turning his head towards Otto and Alicent. Alicent was picking at her nails, staring nervously at the two Targaryen sisters while Otto looked pleased. Rhaenyra turned to look at who her father was staring at."the Lady Alicent Hightower before spring's end" Viserys finished.

Daesella finally turned to meet Alicents eyes and then quickly switched her gaze to stare at Otto Hightower. She was glaring strongly at him. She still held her sister's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. She knew this couldn't have been Alicents doing, at least not fully. Otto Hightower had always been an ambitious man which is why Daesella was always wary of him. She wasn't paying attention to the conversation going on between her father and lord Corlys, too focused on her own thoughts running through her mind. She wasn't sure what to think. She knew her father had to remarry, but did he really need to marry Rhaenyras closest companion and Daesellas friend?

Rhaenyra was staring sadly at her friend, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes. Viserys turned back to his daughters and locked his gaze with Daesella before she quickly averted her eyes from him and turned towards her sister giving her a look, signaling that they should leave. Rhaenyra simply grabbed onto her sister's arm and followed her out of the room with their guards following behind them. Daesella faintly heard her fathers voice calling out for the both of them.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

As soon as the two girls made it to Rhaenyras chambers and the door closed, Rhaenyra quickly threw her body at her sister crying silently. Daesella stroked her hair gently, holding her close. If Daesella had felt betrayed, she couldn't begin to understand what her sister was feeling. "I have you, Nyra" She whispered softly "It's going to be okay, I promise"

The two girls stayed like that until Rhaenyra fell asleep in her sister's arms. Daesella gently laid her sister on the bed and laid down next to her. Grabbing a book from the nightstand next to her, she opened it and read it quietly, glancing at her sleeping sister's figure every few minutes.

Rhaenyra had woken up about an hour later and found her sister sitting quietly on the bed next to her. One hand was mindlessly playing with Rhaenyras hair, while the other was securely holding the book she was reading. Daesella noticed her sister shift on the bed and moved her hand from the top of her head to push her hair softly out of her face "How are you feeling?" Daesella asked quietly.

Rhaenyra let out a big sigh "Better now, I suppose"

"You want to go for a ride?" Daesella questioned, setting her book down.

Rhaenyra nodded her head "I want to take a stroll through the gardens first"

"As you wish"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Harwin stood outside of Rhaenyras chambers next to Ser Criston Cole. He didn't mind the young man and every now and then he tried to make some sort of conversation to fill up the silence between them. The two turned their heads when the chamber door opened and the two girls stood there.

"We are going to take a stroll through the gardens before going on dragon back" Rhaenyra informed them.

Ser Criston nodded his head while Harwin stayed silent. He was staring directly at Daesella longingly. Rhaenyra took notice of Harwin and followed where his eyes were looking and found her sister refusing to meet his gaze. She made a mental note to ask her sister about it later. As far as Rhaenyra knew Harwin and Daesella had a good relationship, which is why she found it strange that Daesella could not make any sort of eye contact with him.

"I shall accompany you both to the gardens, my princesses" Harwin said after a moment, still looking at Daesella.

"That won't be necessary, Ser Harwin," Daesella answered quickly, shaking her head.

Rhaenyra now looked even more confused.

"My princess-"

"I said no," Daesella said sharply, not allowing Harwin to finish whatever he was going to say.
Harwin simply looked down and watched the two girls walk away. He stared at the Daesellas retreating figure and felt himself want to chase after her. He knew it wasn't his place however. No matter how much he wanted her, he could never truly have her.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Rhaenyra and Daesella were walking through the gardens quietly when Alicent showed up. She stood in front of them, nervously playing with fingers. Rhaenyra scoffed and walked ahead of her, wishing to get away from her friend. Part of Daesella felt bad for Alicent. She knew Alicent would treat her father well, she had always been kind. And part of her was relieved that her fathers new wife wouldn't be a complete stranger. She was just bothered by the fact that Alicent didn't even have the decency to inform Rhaenyra or her of the betrothal  beforehand. She gave Alicent a tight lipped smile before walking ahead with her sister.

"Rhaenyra please!" Alicent shouted, turning around and facing the princess.

Rhaenyra turned around harshly, "What do you want, Alicent?"

Daesella stayed quiet behind her sister.

"If you could just let me explain-" Alicent pleaded .

"Explain what!? That you are marrying my father? That you went behind my back to probably court him!?" Rhaenyra shook her head "You were my best friend Alicent, truly, but right now I do not care what you have to say for yourself" Rhaenyra finished walking away.

Daesella stayed still looking at her friend sadly.

"Daesella" Alicent whispered with tears gathering in her eyes.

Daesella walked over to her friend and grabbed ahold of her hands "I am not mad at you for marrying my father Alicent. I am upset that you didn't have the decency to inform either Rhaenyra or myself. And do not try to tell me that you had no idea about it because my father would not just choose to marry you randomly. You are my friend Alicent, but Rhaenyra is my sister and you have hurt her greatly"

Alicent was shaking her head "it was not my intention to hurt you or your sister Daesella, please believe me"

Daesella was looking at Alicents eyes and could tell she was speaking the truth "I believe you Alicent"

Alicent looked relieved at Daesellas words.

Daesella then spoke up again "Our duty as women is not to serve men, Alicent. It would do you well to remember that"

With that Daesella let go of Alicents hand and walked away, leaving the young girl standing alone with her own thoughts.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Rhaenyra and Daesella were up in the skies flying above King's Landing.

Daesella looked behind her and found Rhaenyra laughing on top of Syrax. Daesella smiled at the sight "Higher Safyra!"  Daesella shouted in high valyrian. Safyra screeched loudly, flying higher up. Rhaenyra was right behind her flying up as well with Syrax.

"Dracarys!" Daesella yelled. Safyra responded to her rider by letting out her flames. Before Daesella could go through the flames, Safyra swiftly moved her body down. Rhaenyra was not quick enough however, and she and Syrax flew straight through the flames. Rhaenyra closed her eyes as she flew through Safyras flames. As soon as she no longer felt any heat she opened her eyes back up and flew down where her sister was flying.

Daesella looked to her side and found her sister and Syrax flying beside them. She laughed at her sister's expression and continued flying down low towards Kings Landing. Rhaenyra right behind her. Daesella and Safyra were flying low through Kings Landing, causing the city folk to look at the princess and her dragon in awe. Rhaenyra and Syrax however stayed higher up in the air.

Safyra quickly flew towards the Red Keep passing through the crowd of people who were watching her and her rider. Right before Daesella were to crash into the castle, Safyra flew straight up, gliding along the walls of the tower. She let out several screeches causing the servants along the tower to turn their heads at the dragon flying up the tower. It passed the King's chambers and Viserys looked out his window turning his head up seeing his youngest daughter land on top of the tower, while Rhaenyra stayed flying right next to the tower.

Safyra let out a loud roar and opened up her large wings. Daesella ran her fingers over the scales along her neck "calm down Safyra" Daesella said gently.

Safyra eventually calmed down and simply sat on top of the tower looking down to the city.

Daesella turned to see her sister flying next to her. "Let's go" Daesella told her sister who simply nodded flying back towards the dragon pit.

Daesella and Safyra flew down towards the dragon pit following Rhaenyra and Syrax. The two dragons landed next to each other and their riders jumped down.

Daesella petted Safyras snout and took off the gloves from her hands. She pressed her forehead against Safyras large head and the dragon hummed in content. She eventually moved her head and Safyra gave her one last look before taking off and flying back to Visenya's hill. Syrax walked back into the Dragonpit and Rhaenyra walked over to her sister. The two girls walked to the carriage that was waiting for them. Ser Erryk opened the door for the girls and Daesella thanked him.

Once they were both inside, Daesella turned towards her sister "Rhaenyra" she softly spoke up.

"yes?" Rhaenyra responded.

"Father is set on marrying me off to Lord Jason Lannister" Daesella informed her sister.

"I thought it be best that you hear it from me before anyone else"

"You're not actually going to stand for this are you 'ella?" Rhaenyra questioned, feeling angry at her father.

"Nyra" Daesella sighed.

"Daesella you cannot seriously be thinking about marrying that cunt are you?"

"Rhaenyra, if father marries me off first, he will leave you alone for quite some time. It shall give you some more time to still be free. Maybe even find a suitor you truly love" Daesella explained softly.

Rhaenyra was shaking her head "Daesella this is quite possibly the dumbest decision I have ever watched you make. One I will not stand for. You do not love Lord Lannister and I don't believe you could ever find it in you to love him. Why aren't you more angry at this?"  Rhaenyra knew her sister better than anyone in the world. She was her other half. Ever since they were children Daesella had imagined herself marrying a man she truly loved, so why was she allowing her father to marry her off to a greedy lannister?

"I have come to terms with it Rhaenyra and I wish for your support on this" She grabbed ahold of her sister hand "think of it this way. If I marry Jason that means you won't ever have to" She attempted to joke and Rhaenyra just sighed.

"I just never thought that you would ever agree to this" She said "I honestly always thought you would end up marrying Ser Harwin"

At the mention of her sworn shield Daesella drew in a sharp breath. If Rhaenyra took notice of it, she didn't make it known, she continued to speak instead "You two have always been friends and I always thought he was quite fond of you, following you around like a lost puppy" Rhaenyra chuckled.

"He is my sworn shield sister, it is his duty to follow me around" Daesella answered plainly.

"Well yes, but he would always have this look in his eye whenever he spoke or was near you, I just-"

Daesella cut her sister off "He does not love me" She said sharply. She looked down at her hand which was still holding Rhaenyras. Rhaenyra furrowed her brows in confusion before something finally clicked in her brain. She was not certain, but something in her told her that Harwin had something to do with why Daesella was crying last night. She could tell by the simple look alone etched on her sister's face when she spoke about her sworn shield.

Rhaenyra gave her sister's hand a squeeze causing Daesella to meet her eyes "If you are certain about this marriage, then you have my full support for it sister. You always will have my full support on anything"

Daesella gave her weak smile "Thank you, Nyra"

Rhaenyra simply nodded her head. She could tell that Daesella didn't truly wish for this marriage to happen, but she couldn't leave her sister to deal with it alone. If Daesella asked Rhaenyra for her support, then she would give it to her. Besides she had faith that Daesella would put an end to this idea before it was too late.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
AUTHORS NOTE: okay little bit of a filler chapter ngl, but next couple of chapters will be a bit more interesting. Also they will be set before the third episode and I have yet to decide if I want to write Alicent and Viserys wedding. Like I think it might be interesting but idk. Anyway let me know what y'all think and what y'all wanna see happen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738 16 5
[REWRITING] "š™„ š™™š™§š™šš™–š™¢ š™¤š™› š™¢š™–š™Øš™Øš™–š™˜š™§š™šš™Ø. / š™„ š™–š™¢ š™– š™œš™–š™§š™™š™šš™£ š™¤š™› š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™§š™¤š™Øš™šš™Ø š™–š™£š™™ š™§š™šš™™ š™–š™œš™¤š™£š™žš™šš™Ø. " - Sylvia Pla...
41.4K 1.2K 23
š–š”šžš§ š‰šššœšššžš«š²š¬ š•šžš„ššš«š²šØš§ ššš§š š”š¢š¬ šŸššš¦š¢š„š² ššš«šž š¢š§šÆš¢š­šžš š­šØ šŠš¢š§š 'š¬ š‹ššš§šš¢š§š  š­šØ šÆš¢š¬š¢š­ šŠš¢š§š ...
54.9K 1.5K 11
š˜°š˜§ š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜³š˜“š˜¦, š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜Øš˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜„š˜¦š˜Æ - š—‚š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š–¼š—š—ˆš—ˆš—Œš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—€š—ˆ. Ā©š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜¤š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜“
35.9K 1K 13
š¬šØāˆ™š©š”š¢š¬āˆ™š­š¢āˆ™šœššš­āˆ™šžš 怎š¬šžāŒŸšŸš¢š¬š­šž,š¤ššššžšć€ š‘Žš‘‘š‘—š‘’š‘š‘”š‘–š‘£š‘’ š’‰š’‚š’—š’Šš’š’ˆ, š’“š’†š’—š’†š’‚š’š’Šš’š’ˆ, š’š’“ š’‘š’“š’š’„š’†š’†š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’‡š’“š’š’Ž ļæ½...