✔The full-level boss has spac...

Oleh prince05026

Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69sh... Lebih Banyak

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-90
91-100
101-120
121-150
151-170
171-190
191-220
221-250
251-270
271-289
(Announcement)
294-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
391-END

41-50

817 17 3
Oleh prince05026

 Chapter 41 Under the Black Hand

  Sang Da coaxed Liu Mengmeng back after coaxing and talking all kinds of good things.

  But it didn't take too long, Liu Mengmeng also knew that if she didn't hold on to this step, there might be no steps for her to go down in a while.

  So even though she was still very upset in her heart, she came back with a stinky face.

  But Sang Da also promised her that she would help her get back the place, and she didn't refuse.

  Anyway, Sundar volunteered, didn't he?

  Thinking of this made her feel more at ease, since she had a knife, why bother to dirty her hands.

  When the others saw them coming back, they all dispersed, and after resting for a while, a group of people got up and started looking for supplies.

  When leaving, Xin Yue wanted to carry Liu Qingqing with her, but Liu Qingqing refused. The reason was that she was also an older child, so the small group considered that Liu Qingqing's walking speed was not fast.

  This group of people moved slowly as if they were playing, passing by from time to time to dig some flowers and fruits to make Liu Qingqing happy.

  This made Liu Mengmeng very upset.

  "Zuo Zili, we are doing confrontation training. Now that we are walking so slowly, do you still want to win? If you don't want to win, don't pull us together. This is related to our credits."

  Captain Zuo Zili's body also They froze for a while, although what Liu Mengmeng said was not pleasant, it was true. It was related to their test scores, but it was really inconvenient to have a child in the team.

  Liu Qingqing seemed to see his worries, and after thinking about it, she reached out to hug Xinyue.

  Xinyue was naturally willing to agree, but as soon as she reached out her hand to Liu Qingqing, Zuo Zili took Liu Qingqing with one hand and hugged her in his arms.

  "You girls are weak and easy to get tired, let me hold you." As

  he spoke, he strode forward regardless of other people's expressions. The others quickly followed, and their speed increased in an instant.

  When Xinyue saw that her child was lost, she was furious and anxious, and strode forward to get Liu Qingqing back, but her speed couldn't keep up with Zuo Zili, who had long legs.

  Seeing that she couldn't catch up, Xinyue gave up, but kept saying bad things about Zuo Zili in her heart.

  Bah, she is so angry with a stinky man who pretends to be self-serving!

  And Liu Qingqing, who was suddenly hugged in her arms, was also very confused. The person who hugged her from her little sister turned into a stinky man. She couldn't accept it,

  don't—— Feeling heartbroken (-ω')

  But at this time she was hugged In her arms, no one else cared about taking her advice, so Liu Qingqing could only lie on Zuo Zili's shoulders, and she missed Miss Sister's embrace very much.

  Alas, it's better to be a sweet and soft young lady, the captain's muscles are too hard, it hurts her a lot.

  She had no choice but to wrap her arms around Zuo Zili's neck, put her head on his shoulder and looked at Liu Mengmeng and Sang Da behind him.

  Heh, she's in a bad mood, so don't bother thinking about it.

  But Liu Qingqing tried her best to control her malice, and constantly brainwashed herself:

  Can a child be malicious? She just wanted to play a game with those two people, and it wasn't about killing money, and the two of them would be fine, it was just a game~

  After calming down, Liu Qingqing carefully urged herself with the mentality of playing a game With the wood-type ability, a long tree root stretched out to the team without anyone noticing, and then quickly bound the feet of Sang Da and Liu Mengmeng without anyone noticing, and then forcefully Pull, both of them fell to the ground.

  Fortunately, Sang Da just snorted and took a deep breath. And Liu Mengmeng screamed directly, and kept shouting:

  "Ah! Help, help! Something is grabbing my foot. Get it away, help!"

  Seeing this, the other people in the team hurried Surrounding the two of them, he looked carefully at the ground and found that there was nothing around them.

  Everyone was speechless for a while.

  You two are both in your teens and 20s, and you can fall on the ground when you walk on the road. What do you call it if you fall? Aren't you afraid of attracting strange beasts?

  While they were speechless in their hearts, they didn't say anything at the same time. They knew that if they dared to say one more word at this moment, Liu Mengmeng would be able to retaliate dozens of words to them by herself.

  Captain Zuo Zili walked over with Liu Qingqing in his arms, patted Liu Qingqing's back lightly, and then put his hand on the back of her head, as if trying to calm her down and tell Liu Qingqing not to Fear.

  Zuo Zili was speechless, this woman's voice was too loud, just her yelling made the little girl in his arms tremble in fright, Chenchen must have been frightened by this bad woman .

  However, at this moment Liu Qingqing was smiling from ear to ear in his arms, and she had to hold back her voice to prevent Zuo Zili from finding out, but she couldn't hold back the shaking of her body!

  This created the illusion that the child was trembling with fright in his arms, but in fact Liu Qingqing was smiling with her back to them until her teeth leaked out.

  Hahaha, Liu Mengmeng, I told you to bully me, don't think that I don't know that the candy has added ingredients, so you still want to fight with me? I want to see who can beat who along the way!

  Thinking of this, she laughed until tears came out, subconsciously hugged Zuo Zili's neck, and rubbed her eyes against his neck.

  At this moment, the captain Zuo Zili felt that the little girl was so frightened that she couldn't cry, tears came out. In order to seek support, she hugged her neck and rubbed her neck as if seeking comfort.

  what! What kind of cutie is this?

  Thinking of Zuo Zili in this way, his heart became even more sideways.

  Zuo Zili frowned, with anger that could be seen immediately in his eyes:

  "Let me tell you, Liu Mengmeng, if you do it again, I will definitely write you down in the overall report after this mission is over. In the future resume."

  This can already be called a threat.

  Liu Mengmeng gritted her teeth and got up from the ground, staring at the captain Zuo Zili but dared not say anything harsh.

  She knew that the captain, Zuo Zili, had this right, and the team performance in each assessment in the resume was likely to be in the hands of her future husband, which would definitely have an impact on her marriage.

  damn it!

  Liu Mengmeng clenched her hands, and Sang Da next to her saw that her expression was not right and held her hand, and kept comforting her:

  "Mengmeng, don't worry, I will avenge your revenge. You just need to be good." , dont worry, Ill take care of everything.

  Liu Mengmeng gradually calmed down under Sang Das comforting voice, and she raised her delicate face in anger, and a smile appeared on her lips again.

  "Okay captain, don't worry, I will be obedient and not make trouble again, just trust me again." He

  said with a coquettish tone unconsciously.

  Although Zuo Zili didn't believe this woman, he couldn't say anything more after she had said this, otherwise it would appear that he was looking for trouble for nothing.

  "Okay, I'll trust you one more time. If you do it again, don't say anything, just get out of my team."

  Thinking of this, he became angry. If Liu Mengmeng's father hadn't asked him to come to his house this time, his father He happened to owe her family a little favor, how could he form a team with her in this assessment. Originally, he was the top three in the junior class, but this time he brought a oil bottle and was rejected by the oil bottle. What's the point?

  When he got home, he had to protest to his father. He didn't want to interfere with whoever wanted to take this little princess with her.

  Bah, bad luck.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 42 Separation

  A group of people were walking through the dense forest. At this moment, two forks appeared in front of them, and the group stopped.

  "Captain, where are we going?"

  Zuo Zili was also a little hesitant. They may have fallen behind the other team by a lot in points this time, and now he needs a road with plenty of supplies.

  Their instructors had already said before the game that there must be one more and one less when there is a fork in the road, so this choice is related to their final victory or loss.

  Liu Qingqing released her mental strength to feel it, because she deliberately withdrew her coercion, so the people around her didn't feel anything special, only Zuo Zili felt the majestic energy that passed away in a flash.

  It's just that the energy disappeared too quickly, and it disappeared before Zuo Zili could react, and a trace of solemnity appeared in Zuo Zili's heart immediately. As an Azmik, he never doubted his perception, so where did this majestic energy come from?

  In just a few seconds, Liu Qingqing had detected the amount of materials on the two roads. The road on the left had many energy stones, spiritual plants, and other materials, while the road on the right seemed to have few items.

  She poked Zuo Zili on the shoulder:

  "Let's take the road on the right."

  Looking at the sincere eyes of the child in front of him, Zuo Zili couldn't help stretching his eyebrows, just when he didn't know how to choose and wanted to agree. Sanda jumped out.

  "This decision is about our victory or loss. Why do you interrupt as a child? We have already worked hard to bring you such a burden, so you don't want to..."

  "Sang Da, shut up." Sang

  Ye hurriedly covered her mouth What a fool to stop Sang Da's mouth, didn't you see that the captain's face was all black?

  If it wasn't for his younger brother, he would have thrown him in the dense forest to hone his character, and see what he could say when he was screaming every day and the ground was not working.

  "what do y'all think?"

  Zuo Zili turned his head to look at the others.

  The others didn't feel anything, anyway, they didn't know anything about the road ahead, so why didn't they just choose one?

  "Captain, I agree with Xiao Chenchen, let's go to the right."

  "Me too, me too."

  "I think so too!"

  "I can do it, you guys decide."

  "No, we have to Go to the left."

  Liu Mengmeng held back her anger and stood up again.

  She still knows these two roads if others don't know them. Before the competition, her father had sent her the news that the road on the left is rich in supplies, and asked her to take everyone there as the leader. But in the end, the child opened her mouth and was about to walk to the right. If it wasn't for the points, she wouldn't bother to stand up.

  Seeing that no one else had any objections, the captain Zuo Zili said directly:

  "Okay, the minority obeys the majority, and we will follow Xiao Chenchen's advice and go to the right."

  Liu Mengmeng stomped her feet and frowned , I couldnt stop cursing in my heart:

  "Oh, I want to see what you can find by taking the road on the right."

  After saying that, he walked directly to the small road on the left, and Sang Da followed closely.

  Others looked at it and hesitated.

  But this time Zuo Zili didn't care about them anymore.

  "Since they have already decided, let's divide into two ways. Anyone of you who wants to go to the left can go, and I will lead a group of people to go to the right way."

  It is really not a wise move to divide into two ways . A small team of people is equivalent to one against two, which is really bad for their team!

  They don't know why the captain is suddenly so disregarding the overall situation.

  But it's actually very simple, Zuo Zili really can't stand Liu Mengmeng anymore, disobeying orders is arrogant and arrogant. Treat yourself as a princess and everyone else is her servant. Whoever favors this thing will go, and he will quit.

  After speaking, he walked directly to the right path.

  The others quickly followed after seeing it.

  Nonsense, no matter what, they are all on the same team as the captain Zuo Zili, so how could they be with someone who came halfway?

  Even if there is nothing on this road, they will recognize it, wouldn't it be a big deal to lose? It's better to be the slave of the little princess in the past, and she would be beaten and scolded if she was dissatisfied.

  Sang Ye hesitated for a moment and left with the captain Zuo Zili. It was time to let his younger brother grow up on his own. He thought about it, and thought that maybe he spoiled his younger brother too much before, which made him like this.

  As for Liu Mengmeng's confirmation that that road is a good one, there must be some inside story behind it. This is just right, even if the younger brother goes that way, there is not much danger, so he still chooses to go with the captain.

  In this way, 15 people were divided into teams of two and teams of 13 to leave in two ways.

  Liu Mengmeng and Sang Da saw many precious spiritual plants, energy stones and other materials along the way, which made them very happy.

  Liu Mengmeng was complacent.

  "I said a long time ago that I want to take the left road, and Zuo Zili and the others will not listen. Now, it's okay, I am willing to hand in these materials only if they ask me, otherwise I will lose them if I throw them away." I dont want to hand in these supplies.

  Liu Mengmengs eyes were full of arrogance, and Sang Da beside her was also hunched over with a flattering expression.

  "That's right, I said long ago that I want to listen to Mengmeng, but they will not listen. Now it's all right, and when the time comes, they must kneel down and beg."

  "You're right, you must kneel down. I don't want to kneel down. Its fine, just leave that kid to me. Dont you want to protect that kid? I want to see if the kid is more important than the points in their eyes?

  At that time, the child will be in his own hands, how to deal with it, won't he still let himself do it? Thinking of her saying that she is old and ugly, heh, let's see if she has skinned her.

  Liu Mengmeng's face was full of viciousness, and Sang Da looked at her with fascinated eyes, and he seemed to be very addicted.

  As they were walking, they heard a voice ahead, which became louder and louder. When they took a closer look, they found that an A-level alien beast, the Scarlet Fire Bee, was constantly flying towards them, which made them break out in a cold sweat.

  But all Red Fire Bees must be a branch of the cluster, so there must be other Red Fire Bees around here, and a single A-level beast is enough to give them a headache.

  With Liu Mengmeng's C-level mental strength and D-level physical strength, and Sanda's B-level mental strength and B-level physical strength, plus the equipment they brought out, they can only deal with two A-level beasts at most, but now they Even the rescue could not be reached after breaking away from the main force.

  They just took two steps back and wanted to escape here to catch up with the large army, but there was a dense buzzing sound from behind. Looking back, the two were shocked.

  There are more than a dozen red fire bees in the back, including grade A and grade B, all flying towards them, obviously they have found their tracks.

  "Ah, help!"

  The large army on the other side was walking slowly on the road. There was obviously not much energy, stone spirits or anything that could be exchanged for points on this road.

  Liu Qingqing strongly urged Zuo Zili to let her go right after they separated, but Zuo Zili could only let her go as she wanted. They were surprised to find that Liu Qingqing's speed was not slow when she was advancing seriously, at least she would not hold them back.

  Then they watched Liu Qingqing walking happily on the road like an outing, collecting some green plants from time to time. But it's a pity that those green plants are not spiritual plants that can make potions, so everyone just let her go.

  When they got to the present, they already understood that they had gone the wrong way, and it was too late to go. People always have to be responsible for their own choices, so they also gave up the idea of ​​winning and relaxed like going on an outing with their children.

  And Liu Qingqing, who looks like a child playing around, is very happy. What she collects is none other than Chinese medicinal materials, which have been listed as feudal superstitious medicinal materials by Interstellar. There are many books about Chinese medicine in her space. .

  Thinking about the time when we first entered the apocalypse, Western medicines were all searched for, but not many people searched for them. Liu Qingqing struggled to improve her abilities in the early stage, so she could only struggle slowly. Her abilities were low and she was often injured. So she also specially studied the production of traditional Chinese medicine. The problem that bothered her most at the beginning was the shortage of medicinal materials.

  Now it's good to wear it to the interstellar, because the medicinal materials are everywhere and no one wants it. In that case, she accepted it unceremoniously.

  Meet the akimbo JPG.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 43 Angelica

  She was running in the dense forest like a cheerful little butterfly, looking left and right, with a satisfied smile on her lips.

  Seeing Liu Qingqing's appearance, others thought she was acting like a child because she liked these flowers and plants. She never imagined how precious the flowers and plants in Liu Qingqing's hands would be.

  "Chenchen, run slowly, be careful not to fall."

  Xinyue shouted from behind, but her tone was brisk.

  They no longer take this confrontation to heart. In their eyes, this is already a clear and inevitable outcome.

  "Okay!"

  Liu Qingqing focused on an angelica plant this time, and was excitedly digging with a small shovel in her hand.

  Zuo Ziming saw it, his eyes were gentle, and his tone was teasing:

  "Little girl, the ones you dug in your hands are poisonous and cannot be used to make potions. Otherwise, I will give you a complete copy of Ganoderma lucidum, and it will save you a long time digging." They dug all weeds."

  Liu Qingqing curled her lips, thinking that in her previous life, a plant that was hard to find was a weed in their eyes, what a waste of resources!

  "Its name is Angelica. It's a Chinese herbal medicine. It's not the weed you mentioned. It's really ignorant."

  When others heard this, they were a little confused. What is a Chinese herbal medicine? How have they never heard of it? And it's clearly poisonous.

  But seeing what the little girl in front of them said so swearingly made them a little dubious.

  One of the teenagers picked up the optical computer in his hand and started to search, then he took a breath in surprise:

  "Captain, captain, look."

  Then he enlarged the page in his hand and showed it to Zuo Zili, and the others were also curious. He moved to the front of the light screen and read out word by word:

  "Chinese herbal medicines are guided by the ancient blue star Chinese traditional medical theory. The preparations are collected and processed to explain the mechanism of action and guide the clinical application of drugs. The specific information has been lost, and it has been judged by Interstellar as feudal superstition."

  So the little girl is engaging in feudal superstition?

  No way, no way!

  So one by one persuaded Liu Qingqing earnestly:

  "Chenchen, you must have been deceived. Chinese medicine has been judged as a feudal superstition by Interstellar. Don't be foolish enough to believe this."

  "That's right, this is it ." It's very dangerous, there's a lot of poison in it, and the poison inside can't be extracted by machines. Don't touch these things, be careful of poisoning."

  "Chenchen is obedient, we can play whatever you want I tried my best to get it back for you, but this is too dangerous. If you are interested in these, I can recommend you to learn potions but don't play these again."

  Liu Qingqing was speechless for a while, she seemed so easy to deceive look?

  But she also knew that she couldn't blame others. After all, what she said was not supported by data on the premise that the data had been lost. It was a normal thing.

  But she won't listen either.

  She didn't say much to the others, she just dug stubbornly alone, while the others shook their heads helplessly. Only Zuo Zili came out:

  "Let me dig it for you, tell me how?"

  Liu Qingqing looked at him in surprise. He would help her dig Chinese medicinal materials that were defined as feudal superstition? I don't know what he thinks.

  I saw Zuo Zili smiled, with both resignation and connivance in his smile, he gently patted Liu Qingqing's head:

  "I believe you are a successful person, right?"

  Liu Qingqing nodded.

  "Since you know what you're doing, then I don't need to talk too much." After speaking

  , he carefully observed Liu Qingqing's technique and imitated digging.

  Liu Qingqing didn't know what was going on in her heart, she just laughed and then explained the efficacy of angelica to Zuo Zili in detail:

  Of course, she only talked about what was convenient to say, and she didn't feel embarrassed to say what was inconvenient to say.

  Zuo Zili is only a teenager, so he doesn't need knowledge of popular science.

  The two quickly dug out the medicinal materials. The others were a little puzzled when they saw it, but they didn't say anything. They are military students at any rate, and they all take it as their bounden duty to carry out orders, so they can just listen to the captain.

  The group stopped and stopped along the way, constantly picking out the ones Liu Qingqing wanted from the seemingly useless flowers and plants in their eyes.

  After walking for a long time, they only harvested three spiritual plants and more than 100 high-purity energy stones, which can be said to be a bit horrible.

  They sighed, looking helplessly at what they had spent the morning harvesting. Seeing everyone's exhausted and helpless expressions, Zuo Zili decided to sit down and rest.

  It was already night in the Yuan World, and the sky was foggy, but it wasn't quite dark. There was only a little light, and a planet other than the moon hung in the sky emitting a faint blue light.

  A group of people sat wearily without saying anything. They said they gave up, but they were still a little bit unwilling in their hearts. After all, they were the pride of heaven before and their ranking was not low. This time, they were very helpless when they suddenly suffered Waterloo.

  It's a pity that neither their luck nor internal conditions are good this time. Now they are already thinking frantically in their hearts how to gain points in school to stabilize their rankings after losing their results this time.

  Liu Qingqing looked at their worried faces and couldn't bear to disturb them. She inadvertently saw a green leaf next to them, and her eyes lit up suddenly.

  That's not -

  she walked over slowly, and when she got closer, it was indeed what she thought.

  Zuo Zili at the side noticed her running to the corner alone and followed her to prevent accidents.

  Then he saw the little girl's eyes shining brightly, looking at the big leaf in front of her, grasping the leaf with both hands and pulling it up, and then she was pulled out easily.

  Zuo Zili couldn't help laughing at her actions, walked up to look at the thing in her hand carefully and said,

  "This thing is called ground egg, it tastes delicious."

  Then he pulled it out from the side. When one came out, Liu Qingqing looked at the sweet potato in her hand with a hellish look, thinking that it seemed to have been given another name.

  I don't know what name the real ground egg [potato] will be called?

  While she was in a daze, seeing Zuo Zili taking out the knife in his hand and about to peel off the outer skin of the sweet potato, Liu Qingqing hurriedly stopped him.

  "Don't move, what are you going to do?"

  Liu Qingqing successfully snatched the sweet potato from his hand.

  "You still can't see it? Of course you peeled it and ate it, otherwise what are you going to do?"

  Zuo Zili looked at her like he was looking at a fool, and he was puzzled.

  That's why Liu Qingqing wanted to stop him. In her memory, people in StarCraft only ate sweet potatoes raw, and never thought of cooking them.

  "It's alright, alright, you go, leave this to me."

  It's a waste to not eat roasted sweet potatoes in the cold weather, okay? Is it not easy to exhaust if you eat it raw?

  Zuo Zili looked at her suspiciously at this moment, as if he was questioning whether she could cook.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't take it anymore, you people who can't even bake sweet potatoes have the nerve to doubt me?

  If you suspect me, at least...at least...tell me after you have cooked the sweet potatoes!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 44 Roasted Sweet Potato

  Seeing Liu Qingqing's expression of bitterness and hatred, Zuo Zili couldn't help but burst out laughing.

  How can this girl be so funny? So cute!

  Thinking of this, he couldn't help but patted her head, it felt so good!

  Liu Qingqing just rolled her eyes at him and didn't say anything.

  Seeing the white-eyed Zuo Zili couldn't help laughing again.

  She kept pulling sweet potatoes in her hands, Zuo Zili helped her pull them out too.

  Finally, there was a pile of sweet potatoes next to the two of them.

  Liu Qingqing gave Zuo Zili a look and asked him to carry the sweet potato to the road, while she went to pick up some firewood and started a fire while the others watched.

  She first lit the fire with hay and then lit the branches. After the ground fire, she put sweet potatoes and grass leaves. In order to speed up, Liu Qingqing kept blowing the wind. After one side of the sweet potato is cooked, turn it over and roast the other side. After about half an hour, bury the sweet potato with ashes and simmer for a while.

  In this way, Liu Qingqing successfully baked the sweet potatoes through their puzzled, shocked and regretful eyes.

  Because there was smoke from the wood all around, everyone in these team members thought that Liu Qingqing was wasting food, and expressed deep regret.

  This is a ground egg! Such delicious ground eggs!

  How could the little girl be so wasteful!

  When Liu Qingqing dug out the sweet potatoes from the ground, the regret in their eyes became even deeper.

  Woohoo~ Look at how the eggs have been burned! What a prodigal child!

  But what can they do? Hit and can't let go, scold and can't bear to bear, really, oops!

  However, when Liu Qingqing took out the sweet potato, she just gently tore off its outer skin, and then a strong sweet smell spread into the nostrils of everyone around her.

  They had never smelled this kind of smell before, but they just thought it smelled very sweet, so they couldn't help being addicted to it, and they all looked at the sweet potato in Liu Qingqing's hand with bright eyes.

  As for Liu Qingqing, she gently blew on her fingertips. To be honest, the outer skin of the sweet potato was very hot, but who made her physical fitness too strong, this little pain did not constitute any harm to her.

  Everyone watched as she tore off the outer skin of the sweet potato bit by bit, revealing the orange-red flesh inside, and the hot air kept coming out with the mist.

  At this time, the sweet potato looked like a peerless beauty in their eyes, gently hooking them with her index finger, smiling sweetly, looking forward to her beautiful eyes, hooking all their senses with a charming tone.

  Wow, what kind of fairy food is this?

  All eyes are on this sweet potato.

  Liu Qingqing was a little puzzled looking at everyone like this.

  "Why are you staring at the one in my hand when there are a bunch of them there?"

  These words seemed to unlock some magical code, everyone recovered from their daze, and then grabbed the sweet potato and wanted to Mouth stuffed.

  "Wow, it smells so good!"

  "Oh, isn't this food so blissful?"

  "Is it something I can have that is so delicious?"

  "Does it matter if you win the match? I have no regrets to announce that I lost."

  Liu Qingqing looked at them and really wanted to say:

  "Is it just a sweet potato?"

  But she still didn't say it, and after everyone picked the sweet potato, Zuo Zi Li Cai took out a sweet potato from inside, peeled off the skin gracefully and began to eat, without rushing.

  Liu Qingqing watched the people around him gobbling it up, and couldn't help poking his arm lightly.

  "You don't have to think about keeping it for them. There are still a lot over there, so just do it again."

  This Zuo Zili treats him quite well, it's just a little sweet potato, it's nothing to do for him.

  When Zuo Zili on the side heard this, he couldn't help laughing out loud.

  He just wanted his teammates to eat more because of their family's fixed dining etiquette.

  The others also laughed when they heard Liu Qingqing's words.   "Little girl, do n't

  underestimate the captain's appetite. Although he seems to eat slowly, he has the ability to sweep a large area without your knowing."

I have to eat."

  Everyone laughed happily around the bonfire where the new students came out, they sang songs and chatted together.

  Looking at these people in front of her, Liu Qingqing smiled from the bottom of her heart. These people are really a group of cute teenagers!

  They fell asleep after laughing and laughing, and the surroundings were very quiet, only the occasional sound of insects calling.

  Liu Qingqing got up from the ground and made sure that everyone around her was asleep, then walked to Zuo Zili's position, and shook his arm to wake him up.

  "You—"

  Before Zuo Zili finished speaking, Liu Qingqing covered his mouth to calm him down, and Zuo Zili also obediently closed his mouth.

  Liu Qingqing pulled him forward, Zuo Zili saw that this place was far away from their resting place and asked her with some doubts:

  "Little girl, what's the matter with you not sleeping in the middle of the night? "

  There is only doubt in the voice, and there is no defense.

  Should I say it or not, Liu Qingqing really admires his big heart. Although he has the ability to perceive good intentions and malicious intentions, isn't he too relieved of himself?

  She didn't say anything, and walked straight forward with Zuo Zili.

  After walking for only a few minutes, Liu Qingqing stopped and pointed to the rolling mountains beside her.

  "So why did you bring me here?"

  Zuo Zili was still confused. Why did you bring him to this mountain?

  "Do you know why I asked you to take the right path?"

  "Why? Didn't you choose it randomly?"

  "Of course not. In fact, I have been here before, and then I got lost and ran into you. I may have found out Something very important."

  Liu Qingqing pointed to the mountain next to her, her face full of helplessness. In fact, there are still lies and no drafts.

  "Important thing? What is it?"

  Zuo Zili frowned, now he realized that the girl in front of him was a little too calm.

  Then he looked at the girl in front of him and smiled brightly.

  "Things that allow you to win."

  Liu Qingqing and Zuo Zili returned to the place where they were stationed at dawn the next day. After this night, Zuo Zili's face had become expressionless.

  He looked at the group of deep sleepers in front of him and went straight up to kick him a few times:

  "Get up, get up, what time is it? You're still sleeping here, get up quickly." There

  was a trace of impatience in his voice.

  Everyone else in the early morning was fooled by the captain's operation, what's the matter? Where was their graceful and composed captain? The guy in front of him with messy hair and dark circles around his eyes can't be their captain, right?

  No way, no way, maybe the captain went crazy because he couldn't accept the loss?

  Never!

  "Captain, don't, don't leave us!"

  "Let me listen to you in the future, you must not be crazy!"

  "Captain, I was wrong, I shouldn't have piled up smelly socks in your rest cabin last time Here, I have never dared to admit it. The captain can beat me and scold me, but you must not be crazy!"

  At this moment, Zuo Zili looked at the group of "silly white sweets" in front of him and couldn't help but touch his forehead.

  Why can you still play tricks here when I was tortured all night.

   I went to sweep the grave today, so I came a little late. Please forgive me (ω)

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 45 Energy Mine

  "The captain is all wrong, you must not give up on yourself!"

  Zuo Zili covered his head and was about to go forward, but he staggered a little and almost fell to the ground.

  When the other people saw this situation, they hurried over to support him, with unstoppable worries on their faces.

  Zuo Zili let go of their hands and inhaled and exhaled continuously to calm himself down, and then he watched the people in front of him return to their previous appearance.

  Under Zuo Zili's gaze, the people in front of them also slowly became serious, and followed Zuo Zili's signal to walk forward.

  Except for the sound of advancing footsteps, no one in the whole team spoke. Although the team members were a little puzzled, they looked at the stiff-backed Zuo Zili in front of them and did not speak with interest.

  Although I don't know what happened to the captain, but it seems that there is something very important. That being the case, they followed the captain behind him.

  A group of people walked along the road last night, and the people in the team also found that Liu Qingqing was gone, but they also believed that the captain would not hurt that little girl.

  Just walking like this until he reached the foot of the mountain, Zuo Zili finally stopped, and pointed to the nearby mountain peak with an extremely weird expression:

  "Everyone will come with me."

  After saying that, he walked along the mountain for a little bit They circled around, and then they saw Liu Qingqing lying on the side of the mountain, sleeping soundly.

  Zuo Zili at the side widened his eyes when he saw Liu Qingqing like this.

  I asked you to guard the mountain here, but you slept so soundly, and you clearly knew what was in it to be able to sleep.

  Liu Qingqing also opened her eyes at this time, she had to say that her child's body still needed sleep, she raised her head and looked at the group of people in front of her and rubbed her eyes, feeling sleepy.

  "Huh? Are you here?"

  "My little aunt, how can you sleep?"

  "There's nothing you can't sleep on."

  "This mountain... this mountain is

  full of..." However, Zuo Zi looked at Liu Qingqing's nonchalant expression. Li didn't know what to say.

  "Okay, let's not think too much, let's go in!"

  Liu Qingqing pointed to a cave dug out next to her and looked at the crowd.

  Others really wanted to ask about the purpose of this cave, but Liu Qingqing went in after saying this, and Zuo Zili went in without saying a word.

  The others could only go in together in a daze behind them. After walking in for less than a minute, the scene in front of them couldn't help but make their eyes widen in shock.

  I saw a blue world in front of me, everything was a piece of blue, and they were wrapped in blue.

  "This...here..."

  Everyone else opened their mouths in astonishment, as if they could fill a whole egg.

  "Wow—"

  At this moment, they only had one thought in their minds:

  win, win, win! ! !

  No matter how many supplies the other party found and how many points they exchanged, they all won.

  This is a high-grade energy mine. The purity of the energy stone is extremely high. The energy inside has made the energy stone emit a faint blue light.

  They kept walking inside, and the ore inside was getting less and less, and the quality was getting lower and lower. They stopped at the end, and the front had been sealed by stones, and it was probably the end of the energy mine.

  "Team...captain here..." The

  team members were so shocked that they couldn't speak. Is this the turn of events?

  "Great, we are really lucky, the road we chose is the one with more supplies haha!"

  Xin Yue couldn't help hugging Liu Qingqing excitedly, and then kissed her side face.

  All of this depends on Chenchen, if it wasn't for her, they would probably have gone the other way, and naturally they would have missed this energy mine.

  Sure enough, she was their little lucky star.

  Liu Qingqing also grinned. In fact, according to what they said, if one road has more supplies and the other has less supplies, then this road should actually be the one with less supplies. It's just that they didn't detect that there is another energy source here. mine.

  All this is thanks to the fact that there is a special metal in this mountain besides the energy mine. This metal is also recorded in the book Xi Chen gave her. It is not only an excellent material for forging mechanical materials, but also shields the magnetic field. role.

  It is precisely because of this that the instructors did not discover this energy mine, which made them miss it.

  "But if we leave, what if this place is taken over by someone else?"

  A young man inside asked such a question. In fact, he knew that there was a high probability that it was unfounded to worry about, but he couldn't rule out the possibility. It is also possible for others to discover it after discovering it.

  "I'll stay here and help you guard it!"

  Liu Qingqing raised her little hand.

  Looking at her short stature, the others couldn't help but abandon this idea.

  Looking at this size, none of them want to hire child labor.

  As if seeing their hesitation, Liu Qingqing recommended herself again:

  "I am very familiar with this area and have been here before, if you are worried, you can put a shielding device outside and nothing will happen to me. Everyone

  looked at Zuo Zili next to him and saw him nodding his head:

  "Chen Chen told me about this place indeed." After

  getting Zuo Zili's confirmation, the others were very surprised, seeing that the one in front of them was not as tall as their waists. A little girl who is so tall, so it turns out that this is not the luck bestowed on them by the gods, but the victory brought to them by the girl in front of them?

  Immediately, the others didn't know what to say. They thought they were trying their best to take care of the little girl in front of them, but in the end it was the little girl who made them turn around and win.

  But Liu Qingqing didn't say a word when she looked at the stunned people in front of her, she just tilted her head and smiled at them.

  These people gave her a very different feeling, different from those in her previous life, this energy mine should be regarded as a gift for them! Just as a friend.

  This is the first time she has recognized these not so familiar people as her friends in her heart.

  In her eyes, Xi Chen is her father, who is different from everyone and is more important than everyone else. Tu Xiaomeng or Sheng Jinxiu are girls she thinks are beautiful and interesting and can be teased. They are people who pass the time when they are free. Zhou Minggao is her Her subordinates are her vassals. Everyone else is also in this dispensable role.

  So before today, Liu Qingqing felt that it would be fine with or without them, as long as she had her father by her side, she could live a good life.

  Now she suddenly felt that these dispensable characters seemed to be dyed with some color, and everyone became vivid, and these dispensable characters suddenly gave her the desire to make friends.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help but lowered her head and smiled. She felt that she might be able to live better.

  There is no need to think about the meaning of living, because living itself is a meaning.

  After accepting Liu Qingqing's idea, the others also agreed. They are sure to win now, and now they need to go back and report and try to ask for more rewards for Liu Qingqing.

  So they arranged a protective cover outside the tunnel to prevent the beasts from breaking in and causing harm to Liu Qingqing.

  Everyone was very reluctant to give up on this little girl, thinking that this little girl is so kind, she is really an ideal sister in the world!

  On the other side, Liu Qingqing watched them go away with a shovel suddenly appearing in her hand.

  A friend is a friend, but it doesn't prevent her from digging treasures!

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 46 Reunion

  Liu Qingqing looked at their backs as they went away, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

  Friends are friends, but it doesn't prevent me from poaching the most valuable things in it.

  She didn't think there was anything wrong with this, after all, she was the one who found this mine for them.

  So she carried the shovel in her hand and went into the cave again.

  She went straight to the end of the cave, and it was still the rock. Liu Qingqing put her hand on the rock and activated the metal ability in her body to feel the metal in the whole mountain.

  Let the different metals be separated little by little to separate the metal material Chilijin that can be used to make advanced machinery. She felt that the stone under her hand was rising a little bit. When it was over, she opened her eyes and saw a roughly A ball two meters high.

  Liu Qingqing was very satisfied with her results. She put a ball into her space, and then used her mental power to feel the highest energy place in this energy mine.

  She closed her eyes and walked in the direction of her spiritual power, and when she opened her eyes again, she was probably in the center of the mountain.

  She looked up at the top of her head, and she felt a powerful energy on the top of her head.

  Liu Qingqing folded her arms, and stood there staring blankly at the top of her head.

  What a troublesome thing, what if I accidentally do it and split the whole mountain?

  Alas, it seems that you have to be careful when you do it, otherwise the alliance will only be left with a pile of debris, and they will have to pick out the energy stones from the debris.

  Although she doesn't like the alliance very much, there is no need to do such a small trick, and her identity may be suspected at that time.

  Suddenly she thought of something, and looked at her hand with bright eyes. She half-raised her hands to activate the soil ability in her body to feel the soil above her head.

  Gradually, the soil inside the whole mountain was moving slightly. People outside couldn't see the change of the mountain, but the soil on Liu Qingqing's head became looser and looser, and they were moving slowly.

  She used her soil ability to form a ball at the place with the highest energy, and the ball fell with the movement of the soil.

  Liu Qingqing opened her eyes and stretched her hand forward, a soil ball bigger than her head landed on her hand.

  This is her favorite link. Liu Qingqing took out a small hammer from the space. Is there anything more exciting than the lottery?

  She counted down three numbers in her heart:

  3, 2, 1!

  As the hammer slammed down, the earth ball cracked, and a baby-sized energy stone and a flower that looked like a stone fell out of it.

  Liu Qingqing looked at the flower curiously. It really looked like a stone. At first glance, it looked like a flower carved out of stone, but the wood-type ability in her body reminded herself that this flower was alive. .

  After thinking about it, she still put the flower into the space. The time in the space is suspended, so there is no need to worry that the flower put in will wither.

  After dealing with the flower, she looked at the energy stone in her hand.

  The surging energy in this energy stone made Liu Qingqing's eyes widen. There was too much energy.

  At first glance, it looks as if the energy has been condensed into a liquid, and the whole stone emits a deep purple light.

  After you go out, you can show it to Xi Chen, she has never seen this kind of energy stone anyway.

  After happily putting away the energy stone, Liu Qingqing took out the humming pork that she hadn't eaten the day before and started to light the fire.

  While the team on the other side was still speeding towards the end of the game, Zuo Zili stopped in his footsteps, and he heard some small sounds in the bushes.

  As soon as he stopped, the whole team also stopped, Zuo Zili turned his head and walked to the nearby bushes, and then pushed aside the half-person-high grass, he saw Liu Mengmeng lying on the ground alone.

  Zuo Zili's pupils constricted. Although he hated this woman, he didn't want her to die, so he was shocked and worried when he saw Liu Mengmeng's tragedy.

  The others were also very worried when they saw Liu Mengmeng like this. Sang Ye rushed over in two or two steps and didn't even notice that Zuo Zili next to him squeezed over, and pressed Liu Mengmeng on the ground and asked anxiously:

  "Liu Mengmeng Where is my younger brother? Where is my younger brother Sang Da? Speak up!"

  Others dared not go up to stop them even if they wanted to, but finally Xin Yue couldn't stand it anymore and pushed the mulberry leaf away to protect Liu Mengmeng who was on the ground:

  " Didn't you see that she is unconscious? If you have any questions, wait until she is treated, and then ask her, otherwise she won't be able to speak now. If she is injured, at any rate, if she is completely unconscious, where will you find your brother? "

  Sang Ye also calmed down, and didn't touch Liu Mengmeng anymore, but at this moment, his eyes were red and he looked at Liu Mengmeng with a very hateful look.

  If she hadn't insisted on leaving the army, her younger brother wouldn't have left with her.

  He knew that Liu Mengmeng had been wronged by him, and indeed his younger brother followed him voluntarily, but he still couldn't help hating Liu Mengmeng.

  Hate her for using her younger brother as a knife, and hate her for going her own way.

  Zuo Zili also patted Sang Ye on the shoulder to calm him down and asked Xin Yue to take out the healing instrument and medicine to treat Liu Mengmeng's wound first.

  Xinyue nodded to indicate that she understood, and took out the healing device and medicine prepared before the game from the storage compartment.

  After treating Liu Mengmeng's wound well, he poured the medicine down on her. Gradually, Liu Mengmeng opened her eyes and gradually regained consciousness.

  As soon as she opened her eyes, Liu Mengmeng yelled,

  "Ah, help!"

  The others hurried forward to appease Liu Mengmeng to calm her down. When Liu Mengmeng saw that the people in front of her were all her teammates, she couldn't help crying, and couldn't listen to other people's words at all.

  This crying caused even more headaches for others. Why did you start crying even if you didn't mention Sang Da's position?

  When Liu Mengmeng's eyes turned to Sang Ye, her body visibly shrank, as if she saw something that frightened her.

  Zuo Zili clearly saw her reaction, and took advantage of this moment to quickly ask,

  "Where is Liu Mengmeng Sangda? What have you experienced?"

  Seeing Zuo Zili's eyes, Liu Mengmeng opened her mouth and cried again.

  "If you fucking cry for me again, I'll cut your throat. Tell me where is my brother? Otherwise, look at the knife in my hand, do you think I can't do it?"

  Liu Meng Meng was also frightened by the mulberry leaf in front of her. No matter how much Sang Da made trouble with mulberry leaf before, she never got so angry with her. This time she also saw that Sang Ye was really angry.

  She hastily closed her mouth, and leaned pitifully on Zuo Zili's shoulder, her body constantly yearning for his arms, but Zuo Zili glanced at Liu Mengmeng and stood up calmly to let Liu Mengmeng body fell apart.

  Liu Mengmeng didn't react either, seeing that Zuo Zili got up, she didn't think much about standing up and talking weakly about what happened after they left.

  When talking about them being ambushed by the Red Fire Bee, Sang Ye had already clenched her fists, the veins on her forehead were bulging, and the surrounding air pressure was already very low.

  "How did you escape from the swarm's ambush? Why isn't my brother with you?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 47

  Liu Mengmeng's body shrank obviously, her back suddenly became stiff, and then she didn't speak.

  When the others saw her like this, their hearts skipped a beat, and they felt that something was wrong.

  "Hurry up! Why don't you talk? Tell me where my brother is?"

  Sang Ye's eyes were still red, and his clenched fist seemed to want to punch Liu Mengmeng on the head. Seeing this, Liu Mengmeng couldn't help regretting for a while, if such a big fist really hit her on the head, she could log out directly. At that time, the mental power will be damaged, and the mental power riot will become a useless person without the advanced mental power repair liquid.

  After becoming a useless person, her family will definitely abandon her.

  Liu Qingqing is her example.

  Liu Mengmeng hid behind Zuo Zili again. Her father always wanted her to marry Zuo Zili before and she never agreed. Now she thinks it is better to have a fiancé.

  "I...I..."

  Liu Mengmeng hesitated and didn't speak.

  Everyone else is dying of anxiety, and you hesitate to speak out, what if Sang Da is really in danger?

  Liu Mengmeng looked left and right, taking advantage of Zuo Zili to hope that he could protect her.

  Zuo Zili pretended to be gentle and smiled and said softly:

  "Mengmeng, don't be afraid, tell me I will protect you."

  Liu Mengmeng was very moved, as expected, her father had a good vision, Zuo Zili could indeed Someone worthy of her.

  "Go straight along this road and you should be able to find him."

  Seeing Zuo Zili like this, she felt confident, thinking that Zuo Zili would protect her no matter what, so she said come out.

  It turned out that she and Sang Da had been fighting since they were surrounded by red fire bees, and Liu Mengmeng couldn't hold on in the desperate struggle. Her physical strength was not as good as that of Sang Da, so she took out the beast attracting powder from her backpack, and secretly sprinkled it on Sang Da's body while he was not paying attention.

  Attracted by the beast fans, all the red fire bees rioted, and they all surrounded Sangda like crazy, and then Liu Mengmeng took advantage of this moment to sneak away.

  Sang Da was left to fight desperately there alone, watching Liu Mengmeng's back as he fled. And when Liu Mengmeng was running, she seemed to hear Sang Da's voice calling her in a trance.

  It's just that she didn't have the guts to look back.

  But she didn't dare to say anything about attracting animal fans, she just vaguely said that Sang Da protected her and let her go first, and he was fighting there alone, so she ran out first to call for rescue.

  The faces of the teammates changed drastically when they heard this. Surrounded by a group of A-level and B-level red fire bees, the chance of surviving is really low. He wanted to walk farther away from Liu Mengmeng.

  They really despise those who can abandon their teammates on the battlefield, but she was brought over by Zuo Zili, and they have been teammates with Zuo Zili for a long time, so they can't say anything about her.

  When Sang Ye heard this, she went crazy.

  "You left him in the swarm of red fire bees? Do you want him to die? He likes you so much why did you leave him alone in the swarm of red fire bees?"

  Sang Ye turned to Liu with red eyes. The road that Mengmeng came from ran over, and his teammates also ran over one after another. After all, Sang Da was a teammate who had been with them for so long, and they really couldn't give up on him. One more person is one more hope.

  Seeing that everyone else had run away, Liu Mengmeng turned her head to thank Zuo Zili and show her her charm as a girl by the way. She is her father's default fiancé. She used to disdain to have a fiancé, but now she thinks this fiancé is worthy of her.

  In the end, Zuo Zili didn't even look at her, turned around and ran away, Liu Mengmeng was a little flustered, she comforted herself that she wouldn't, Zuo Zili would definitely not leave you alone, he just now Too anxious to save lives.

  As long as you save Sang Da...

  no, you can't let Sang Da come back. As long as he comes back, he will definitely tell them about the fact that he secretly spread animal powder, and she will definitely be kicked out by the army.

  It is a disgrace to be kicked out by the army, and she must not be kicked out.

  If this is the case, then we can only let Sang Da...

  Liu Mengmeng's eyes gradually changed from panic to firmness, she clenched her fists tightly, and her eyes could not stop being vicious.

  Since you like me, you should pay for me, even this life is not hesitating, only the dead will not tell those secrets. Don't worry, I will remember you after you die.

  Remember you... suitor.

  Liu Mengmeng also hurried to that road, she wanted to see if Sang Da was dead first, if not, she would make another attack.

  Everyone hurried over and saw Sangda lying on the ground, not knowing whether he was alive or dead, and the swarm of red fire bees around who wanted to eat him.

  Everyone's eyes were tearing apart, and they hurriedly used the particle guns in their hands to sweep away the bee swarm. When everyone else was fighting the bee swarm, no one noticed that Liu Mengmeng sneaked over from behind.

  Seeing the figures of the people fighting, she felt at ease, then sneaked up to Sang Da's side and tested his breath with her hand, and found that he was still breathing.

  Now she didn't hesitate any more, and took out a pack of powder from her pocket and sprinkled it on his nose.

  Then he retreated secretly, and ran out again when he was fighting among the crowd, pretending that he had just arrived, and took out the weapons in his hand to fight with them.

  No one noticed that Sang Da's eyelids moved slightly at this time.

  Sundar, who was behind them in the middle of the fight, suddenly started screaming.

  The others hurriedly looked back, their attention was distracted, and the swarm saw that they couldn't beat them, and they quickly took advantage of this opportunity to evacuate here quickly.

  The others couldn't keep up and chased and ran towards Sang Da, but before they got there, Sang Da stopped screaming and his body turned into a fluorescent light and disappeared into the sky.

  Everyone was so shocked by this scene that they couldn't speak. Sang Ye almost burst into tears when she saw this handsome man who was over 1.8 meters tall.

  They all understood the meaning of this appearance. Sang Da was already dead in the Yuan World. If the system logged him out directly, his mental strength would definitely be severely damaged.

  The two brothers depend on each other for life, and the economic conditions are not very good. Now if there is no high-level mental power repair liquid, Sang Da basically has no chance to join the army.

  Sang Ye quickly calculated the price of the mental power restoration agent and the price of those who invited senior pharmacists to make advanced restoration agents in her mind, and found that the price was far beyond their affordability.

  Everyone looked at this man who never pretended to be very embarrassing.

  However, they are in the game now, and the machine bound to them doesn't even have the chance to withdraw to see Sunda's physical condition.

  "Sang Ye, let's go back to the finish line first, and we can exit when we reach the finish line."

  Hearing this, Sang Ye ran towards the finish line without saying a word. Others hurriedly followed him when they saw him like this. Neither spoke to Liu Mengmeng.

  Although I didn't expect much from her, the matter of running away was too serious.

  What they didn't know was that Sang Da could recover originally, but Liu Mengmeng finally gave him a handful of medicinal powder and made him log out of Yuan World directly.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 48 Han Bo

  Everyone rushed to the finish line and ran into members of the other team on the way. The other team found it very interesting to see them in a hurry, and some even blew a whistle.

  "Hey, I said, why are you running so fast? Do you know that we are nearby and want to escape?"

  "Hahaha, I know you cowards, don't run, stand here and beat me up first."

  "That's right, what kind of soldier is running away from battle—"

  Seeing the other party's arrogant appearance, Zuo Zili and the others were so angry that they had no place to vent their anger. How could they have time to waste time with them now that they were in a hurry to get to the finish line?

  So Zuo Zili's team wanted to bypass the opponent and rush to the finish line first.

  "Hey, don't you guys understand? I told you not to run away, why are you still not obedient?"

  "People in the school still say that you are Feng Ze's second, bah, how can you talk to Marshal Feng Ze ?" On par?"

  "Do you bastards dare to fight with us?"

  Zuo Zili was very anxious now, so he could only say to them helplessly and angrily.

  "Han Bo, can you step aside first? Someone in our team has been logged out of the Metaverse, and now we have to hurry to the finish line so that we can exit the Metaverse to see how he is doing."

  Everyone in Han Bai's team was shocked when they heard this. Big eyes and small eyes, you look at me and I see you don't know whether what they say is true or not.

  "Really, I don't need to lie to you. Do you remember Sang Da in our team? He has been logged out after being swarmed by bees. We are anxious to see how he is now."

  Han Bai said to the couple. Seeing the red eyes and bulging veins of the mulberry leaves in the crowd, they all believed it, so they all silently made way.

  Although everyone is hostile now, they are all from the same school, so there is really no need to do anything at this juncture.

  Zuo Zili nodded to them to express his gratitude, while Han Bai slightly raised his eyebrows seeing Zuo Zili's obvious gratitude.

  It was the first time he received Zuo Zili's thanks. He used to really think that he was the kind of person who hides a knife in a smile to achieve his goal by unscrupulous means, but now he finds that he is a little different from what he imagined.

  Seeing the mysterious and unpredictable smile on Han Bai's face, others were a little puzzled, not knowing what the smile on Han Bai's face meant.

  "Okay, let's hurry to the finish line too. The team that gets to the finish line first will also get points. Although we won't play against them, we still have to grab the points."

  Han Bai took off his military cap and fiddled with it. After a while, he directly hit the hearts of the girls in their team with an unruly smile in his laziness.

  "Wow, our captain is so handsome!!!"

  So their team hurried to the finish line.

  In the end, Zuo Zili and his team were the ones who rushed in first. After all, human life is at stake and speed is on the line. It is also the sentence that teammates sacrifice to the sky, and their mana is boundless.

  As soon as he crossed the finish line, Sang Ye ripped off the machine on his body and directly logged out of the Yuan World, and the others also logged out one after another, leaving Zuo Zili alone to calculate the points.

  In fact, he also wants to go offline, but as the captain of the entire team, there are still many things that need him behind.

  So when Han Bai arrived, what he saw was a lonely man waiting for the instructor to calculate the points by himself.

  He raised his eyebrows, threw all the materials on his body to the vice captain and asked him to calculate the points by himself while he walked in the direction of Zuo Zili.

  "Hey, isn't this Zuo Zili, Captain Zuo? Why are you alone? You are too pitiful when everyone else is offline."

  He patted him on the shoulder pretending to sympathize with him, Zuo Zi Li held back the corner of his mouth that was about to twitch. He knew that the person in front of him had always been a showman, but now he felt more and more serious.

  He smiled softly, as if he didn't care about Han Bai's words. What angered Han Bai the most was that Zuo Zili seemed to be superior, no matter what you said or did, he would always look at you like a child.

  This made him feel very powerless, and he wanted to be mad at him but couldn't. In fact, Han Bai really wants to know if he can still be this kind of gentle to the world after falling into the quagmire.

  Han Bai gritted his teeth and walked away. He couldn't get along with this kind of person.

  Zuo Zili was a little puzzled seeing Han Bai like this, why did this man run away while talking? It's really boring, I thought he could say something.

  He and Han Bai grew up together, and he also knew that Han Bai always looked down on him, although he didn't know why. According to the past, Han Bai should be out of breath at this time, but he left so quickly today for some unknown reason.

  The instructor checked the points in front, and soon the result came out, so he announced the final result:

  "Han Bai's team got 11227 points, Zuo Zili's team got points..." Han Boren

  looked at the materials on the two tables with a huge difference. The corners of his mouth couldn't help rising, he had finally defeated him once since he was a child.

  At this moment, Zuo Zili suddenly took out an energy stone from his pocket,

  "Wait a minute, there's this one." The

  instructor took the energy stone in his hand, carefully examined its purity, and found that it was High-grade energy stone with very high purity.

  "This is a high-level energy stone, but it's a pity that there is only one, and the points are still not enough." The

  instructor said and shook his head regretfully. This is the first time that Zuo Zili's team did not win, so it must be a long memory for him.

  "Wait a minute, I didn't say there's only this one." The

  instructor looked at him with complicated eyes. The gap between their supplies needs at least one bag of energy stones to make up for it. The backpack was already empty, and no matter how hard he pocketed it, he couldn't hold the energy stones in the backpack.

  "It's like this. We found an energy stone mine inside, and the quality of the energy stone is comparable to this one." The

  instructor's eyes widened when he heard this, and his tone suddenly became urgent:

  "What you said is true ? An energy quarry?"

  "Yes, that's right, it's an energy quarry."

  Zuo Zili nodded, and Han Bai and the others were also very surprised. A whole energy quarry? What are you kidding? But Zuo Zili didn't look like he was lying, so their victory just slipped away?

  Now the corners of Han Bai's raised mouth drooped instantly, and the voices of other people who wanted to cheer were stuffed into their stomachs again.

  Han Bai looked angrily at the young man in front of him, wondering why victory was always on his side, why was his luck so good?

  Zuo Zili also noticed Han Bai inside, seeing the young man staring at him made him want to laugh.

  I always feel that there is a tail drooping behind Han Bai, what's the matter?

  And Han Bai also noticed Zuo Zili's gaze, and moved to his body, and he immediately puffed up his chest again, still looking arrogant.

  "Hmph, don't be too happy, I will beat you one day!"

  "Well, okay, I believe you will beat me one day."

  "Don't believe me, I will definitely do it for you!" Get down."

  "Yeah, I believe you."

  "If you look at me like that again, I'm going to beat you!"

  "Okay, okay, I won't look."

  "You..."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 49 Fen Qian

  Zuo Zili led them back to the energy stone mine by the same route. When they got there, they saw a little girl sleeping soundly behind the protective shield.

  They walked over and knocked on the protective cover. Liu Qingqing opened her eyes when she heard the voice, and it turned out that Zuo Zili had brought someone over. Liu Qingqing retracted the protective cover from inside and handed it to Zuo Zili.

  After Zuo Zili put away the protective cover, he rubbed Liu Qingqing's head and said to the instructors,

  "This little girl was met on our way, and she also discovered this energy stone mine, so it should be reported to the alliance to give her Reward."

  Zuo Zili said seriously, and the instructor nodded with a smile.

  "I think the alliance should give the little girl two parts of the mine." The

  instructor's expression changed upon hearing this.

  "This... this price is too high!"

  After speaking, the instructor lowered his head and said to Liu Qingqing kindly:

  "Little girl, this energy quarry is very important to the alliance, and you are a great contributor to our alliance."

  Left Zili watched the instructor start coaxing the children, and hurriedly wanted to say something to Liu Qingqing, but was stopped by the instructor's gesture.

  Seeing the current situation, Liu Qingqing smiled and said,

  "I'm a great hero? I'm so good!"

  "Yes, little girl, you're so good. You hand over this mine vein to the alliance and I'll apply for a commendation for you, okay? " Okay? This is not a reward that ordinary people can get." The

  instructor said it mysteriously, but Liu Qingqing didn't agree with it:

  "Is it worth money?"

  Hearing the little girl's answer, the instructor was stunned. The little girl is not easy to coax!

  "This reward is an honor, a symbol of a good citizen."

  "That's worthless."

  Seeing Liu Qingqing's smiling face, the instructor didn't know what to say. Zuo Zili, who was on the side, also smiled softly when he saw Liu Qingqing's appearance.

  Originally, he was afraid that the little girl would be cheated, but now he realized that he was overthinking, and the little girl is not so easy to be cheated.

  Han Bai on the other end was also a little surprised to see Zuo Zili smiling. He had never seen Zuo Zili so close to a child before.

  But...

  he looked down at Liu Qingqing who was smiling and couldn't help but want to rub her head.

  This little girl looks so cute, what should I do? He also wants rua.

  Han Bai pressed down his hand that was about to move, and looked at Zuo Zili's hand on Liu Qingqing's head with jealousy.

  He's obviously not bad looking, why doesn't this little girl get close to him? Why does everyone like Zuo Zili so much?

  Thinking about it made him a little annoyed again, he and Zuo Zili grew up together, he himself will always be a skin child in others' mouths, and Zuo Zili is someone else's child.

  He is so angry!

  Liu Qingqing glanced at the young man next to the instructor who was very angry. She didn't know what happened, and was a little curious why this little brother was angry?

  When Han Bai looked at Han Bai with bright eyes, Han Bai also saw Liu Qingqing, looking at her soft bun face, Han Bai pressed his hand again.

  No, no, no, you can't scare the little girl.

  Liu Qingqing realized that he had noticed her, so she tilted her head and said with a smile:

  "Hello, brother! You are so handsome, brother!"

  Hearing this, Han Bai felt a rush of heat pouring down from his brain, gradually His ears and cheeks became red and tended to get redder.

  "You...you are fine too."

  Han Bai stammered, Zuo Zili rarely saw Fa Xiao like this, and shook his head with a smile:

  "Stop teasing Brother Han, look at his ears are red."

  "Oh, all right!"

  Liu Qingqing also nodded seriously, Han Bai saw this and glared at Zuo Zili:

  "You do n't care What is the child doing? You are just jealous of her being nice to me!" While

  speaking, she turned her head and said to Liu Qingqing,

  "Don't worry about him, come to my brother quickly." As he

  spoke, he opened his hands, apparently wanting to hug her Liu Qingqing.

  Zuo Zili smiled helplessly and shook his head:

  "How can I?"

  Liu Qingqing looked at the awkward boy who wanted to hug her and threw herself into his arms obediently.

  Anyway, I'm only seven years old, so it doesn't matter if I hug her, and it's not like I haven't been hugged before.

  Han Bai picked Liu Qingqing up and let her sit in his arms. The instructor saw the little girl and simply ignored him. Although he was annoyed, he couldn't say anything. After all, she was the one who discovered this mineral vein. Seeing the instructor like this ,

  Zuo Zili continued to return to such a gentle and polite manner and said:

  "Instructor, why don't we go in and have a look!" The

  instructor quickly agreed when he saw that there were steps for him to descend, otherwise it would be embarrassing. Him:

  So he let other people surround him, followed Zuo Zili in, and Liu Qingqing also jumped down and pulled Han Bai in together.

  As soon as Zuo Zili entered here, he found that the energy stone inside seemed to be dimmed, and he was a little puzzled, but he didn't think of Liu Qingqing.

  After all, in his eyes, Liu Qingqing was just a seven-year-old child, how could she have the ability to dim such a large energy quarry.

  So I just felt that I might be wrong, so I didn't report this discovery.

  But even if it is a little darker, the situation inside is really shocking. Pieces of blue crystals are embedded in the mountain, emitting a light blue brilliance.

  what is this? This is where money shines! ! !

  The instructor and Han Bai stared at this scene with wide eyes, without blinking, looking a little funny.

  When he reached the end, Zuo Zili stood at attention, gave a military salute and said word by word:

  "I apply to give 20% of this mine to Comrade Qingchen." The

  instructor felt even more heartbroken after reading this, 20%! How much is that?

  But even though his heart hurts and he is too embarrassed to say it, he should report it! Everything is handled by the superior, and he doesn't care.

  So leave quickly.

  No, I can't stay any longer, the more I treat him, the more my heart aches. Although it wasn't his money, he would feel more comfortable if it was handed over to the alliance, but if it was really given to this little girl, it would really be different.

  Liu Qingqing saw that there was nothing wrong with her now, so she talked to Zuo Zili and left her ID for the instructor to facilitate the alliance's remittance before leaving.

  It's time to find the man who kicked him!

  The stinky man Feng Ze...

  Liu Qingqing strode away thinking how to punish him, and when they reached the place where they had dinner together, Liu Qingqing thought of an idea

  ...

  Feng Ze is eating slowly, thinking about it while eating Looking at the food cooked by the little girl, I can't help but feel a little tasteless.

  The delicacies cooked by the little girl are so amazing that he can't even eat the meals made by the exclusive chef now.

  At this moment, his optical brain suddenly vibrated, and he clicked on it to see that it was the message sent to him by the little girl, saying that their confrontation was over, and now she was waiting for him at the place where they had dinner together.

  Feng Ze was a little puzzled, why did he wait for him at the place where they had dinner together?

  After thinking about it, he thought it must be the little girl who wanted to invite him to dinner again, right?

  Thinking about it like this lifted my spirits, and my heart was very excited.

  I thought in my heart that although I helped this little girl, it was not very good for the little girl to ask for dinner every day, after all, I was also the marshal of the alliance. But I am also willing to give this face, otherwise if no one eats it, it will be a waste!

  Adhering to the concept of shameful waste (actually, greedy!), he walked into the forest, completely unaware that what awaited him was either a feast or a trap.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 50 Digging a Hole

  Feng Ze walked all the way into the grove, and what he saw was the little girl covering her legs covered in cold sweat, and blood dripping from her fingers and sides.

  At first, he was a little skeptical, but when he saw the blood stains, Feng Ze immediately walked up. How could Feng Ze, who has been marching and fighting for so many years, not be able to tell the difference between real blood and fake blood.

  He quickly walked forward and fell into the trap with one foot in the air. He was too impatient and lost his position, otherwise how could he fall into such a small trap.

  But he just fell in.

  The pit wasn't very deep, and he thought he could easily climb it, but when he looked up, he saw Liu Qingqing's small head poking out of it.

  "Oh~ What's going on here? Cang Ye, why did you fall in~"

  Don't mention her pretentious appearance, Feng Ze almost laughed angrily when he saw her like this.

  Feng Ze covered his eyes weakly, then put down his hands again, and looked at Liu Qingqing above with a smile:

  "Why did I recruit you? You treated me like this."

  Liu Qingqing became angry when she heard that, how could she agree? Seeing him feel wronged? She, who was kicked and fell to the ground, has not wronged him, the one who kicked herself, but has been wronged? Simply unforgivable! ! !

  Seeing Liu Qingqing's angry look, Feng Ze couldn't help but burst out laughing, why didn't he realize that teasing little girls is such an interesting thing before.

  When he goes back, he will also try to tease his little sister.

  Feng Wanshuang "..."

  I refused, Brother Smelly stay away from me.

  "You think I'm bullying you if you're so wronged and don't know."

  Feng Ze leaned directly against the dirt wall, resting his head on his hands with shock on his face:

  "Aren't you just bullying me now?"

  Seeing his bachelor appearance, Liu Qingqing was speechless.

  "You... you... that kick you gave me caused me to fall in front of so many people. I haven't even started talking about it yet. You're wronged, you...you are really..."

  Feng Ze never I picked up this paragraph from my memory, and said casually:

  "I still thought you were so angry because of it? It turned out to be because of this!"

  Liu Qingqing became even more angry when he saw him suddenly realize, and he completely forgot about him when he wrote it. Give yourself a kick for this thing.

  "Isn't that good for you? The team I worked so hard to find for you allows you to experience the thinking and force of military students in advance. If you don't thank me, forget it, and you still treat me like this. What a little white-eyed wolf..."

  " You...I...you..."

  He was quite skillful in splashing dirty water, Liu Qingqing was indeed very grateful to him for helping her, but couldn't she just say it? Do you have to give yourself a foot?

  But she thought that this person would teach herself a lot of useful things in the future. After thinking about it, she decided to forget it.

  Alas, it really is a person who has to bow his head under the eaves!

  Is this how Zhou Minggao felt when facing her?

  This made Liu Qingqing have to reflect on whether she had treated Zhou Minggao like this before.

  Feng Ze didn't know that such an inadvertent act of his would directly improve Zhou Minggao's future treatment.

  Feng Ze watched helplessly as the little girl above fell into silence, chuckled lightly and stopped teasing her, and simply jumped out of the pit by himself.

  This pit was too shallow for a 4s-level space warrior like him, and even jumping into it was not a challenge at all.

  "Hey, little girl, dig a deeper hole next time. This hole is too shallow, and it won't be able to trap me."

  Looking at Feng Ze's expression, Liu Qingqing couldn't help but roll her eyes.

  "I dug so shallow just because you can jump out by yourself."

  It's just to teach him a lesson. If she really wants to do something wrong, she can just use her abilities. Why does she have to dig a hole first?

  Feng Ze also understood the little girl's unfinished intentions, and also knew that his kick seemed to be a little bit bad.

  After all, the little girl is not one of his soldiers, and she is only seven years old, so he is really bullying the children by doing so.

  "Okay, I'll listen to you. I won't bully you like this in the future. I'll tell you everything."

  Feng Ze knelt down and touched the little girl's head. He saw it from the moment he came. The little girl is not the same body as before, now she really looks like a seven-year-old child.

  Liu Qingqing was a little surprised. It seemed that this person still had a bit of conscience. She didn't ask for much, she just hoped that next time she wouldn't kick her suddenly or if she kicked her, it would be fine if she didn't make a fool of herself in public. It was really embarrassing for her to fall to the ground in front of so many people.

  "Is this what you really look like?"

  Feng Ze changed the subject without a trace, but he really wanted to ask this question. The little girl in front of her had a chubby face and watery eyes, which looked very painful. up.

  Liu Qingqing didn't speak, but Feng Ze took it as the little girl acquiescing to her words.

  "You should change back to your previous attire."

  "What's the matter, is this not allowed?"

  "It's not a question of not being able to, it's just..."

  Feng Ze paused:

  "It's just that you are too easy to be bullied like this, Put on an arrogant and domineering face so that it is not easy to be bullied by others, the status of interstellar women is high or low, you must protect yourself."

  Liu Qingqing thought about it and directly replaced it with Liu Mengmeng's one How about the body, is it domineering enough?

  Feng Ze was slightly surprised when he saw this body:

  "You've seen this person before."

  Liu Qingqing nodded:

  "Indeed, I've seen it before, how is it? Isn't this appearance arrogant enough?"

  Feng Ze nodded seriously, really domineering.

  Liu Qingqing was slightly surprised, seeing Feng Ze like this, could it be that she has seen Liu Mengmeng?

  She is not a person who likes to keep her words in her heart, so she simply asked out:

  Feng Ze nodded, acknowledging Liu Qingqing's idea. Seeing her surprised look, she said relaxedly:

  "Her father wanted to marry our family before, but my parents rejected it." When

  Liu Qingqing heard that there was such a thing, but since she could marry the Liu family, then Feng Ze's family must not be ordinary people, otherwise she would know what kind of guy her uncle is.

  Since this is the case, Liu Qingqing will not miss this opportunity to give him eye drops:

  "Fortunately, your parents did not agree, otherwise you will suffer disaster. As for that woman, she is not a good person at first glance, and she has a vicious mind. It's just a snake and a scorpion."

  Feng Ze hurriedly stopped Liu Qingqing when he heard this, why is this getting more and more serious? How did that woman make Liu Qingqing angry for her to say that.

  Liu Qingqing looked at Feng Ze as if she didn't believe it, so she told him everything about them before.

  Especially focusing on the woman who looked down on her and wanted to drug herself. Liu Qingqing is also an expert in speech skills, isn't she just belittling others and secretly exalting herself? She will too.

  Hearing Liu Qingqing say these things, Feng Ze couldn't help but frown. If it's really like what the little girl said, then that girl's character is really not very good.

  But these have nothing to do with him, anyway, he won't marry her.

  Seeing Feng Ze like this, Liu Qingqing continued:

  "You must never trust this person in the future, I can tell you that she has a suitor who is really kind to her, and she is already lying on the bed with mental damage , maybe it's her black hands..."

  She got this news from Zuo Zili. Although Zuo Zili didn't explain it clearly to her in a few words, he walked the same way from Sang Da and Liu Mengmeng to the end when Liu Mengmeng was fine and his mental power was damaged. Qingqing roughly guessed the whole story.

  I really don't blame her for thinking too much, I can only say that she really knows her cousin very well.

  (end of this chapter)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59.8K 1.7K 40
!In the process of being rewritten! ------------------------ "The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies, it comes fro...
248K 16.8K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...
14K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
3.3K 170 7
"I am never going to marry King Park.I am second on the throne so don't expect me to marry a king whose identity is a mystery" ..... "I don't care wh...