✔The full-level boss has spac...

By prince05026

Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69sh... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-90
91-100
101-120
121-150
151-170
171-190
191-220
221-250
251-270
271-289
(Announcement)
294-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
391-END

31-40

892 12 18
By prince05026

 Chapter 31 Blue and White Porcelain

  Auction officially begins.

  The auctioneer on the stage was wearing formal attire and standing in the middle of the circular auction stage. Directly in front of him was the stage where the auction items were placed. This auctioneer was very famous in the alliance, and it could be said that he was very experienced.

  "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this auction has officially started. Let's take a look at the first

  lot without talking ." Bu and the others saw a potted plant inside, which was beautiful and exuded moon-white (light blue) light.

  All the people present were silent for a moment, and then the female voice resounded throughout the auction hall.

  There is no girl who does not love beauty, let alone in the interstellar where flowers and plants are almost extinct.

  "Okay, this potted flower is a new variety we picked in the metaworld, and the Institute of Botany named it Moonlight Flower. You can see that when the lights are turned off, it will emit moon-like brilliance. There is only one potted flower in the interstellar world." The

  auctioneer showed a meaningful expression. He has been an auctioneer for so many years, so he naturally knows how to mobilize the desire of the audience to buy. Rich people like them don't care. It's money, and sometimes uniqueness is what they're after.

  Feng Ze on the stage thought about Ms. Ling Ya who loves flowers and plants at home, and planned to take a photo of this potted flower and give it to her.

  "Okay, the auction is now officially started. The starting price is 1 million star coins, and each bid must not be less than 1,000 star coins."

  With that, the hammer fell and the auction began.

  "1.1 million."

  "1.15 million."

  "3 million."

  "5 million."

  "5.5 million."

  Feng Ze didn't bother to take so many auctions, so he directly bid 10 million. Sorry, the last thing their family lacks is money.

  The others were also overwhelmed by Feng Ze's asking price, spending 10 million star coins to buy potted flowers? Sorry, they are not so proud. In this way, other people also stopped bidding.

  Many ladies inside almost bit their handkerchiefs, staring at Feng Ze indignantly. Sorry, they have to take off their fans for a minute, and they really want that potted flower too.

  Heart plug (-ω').

  Feng Ze ignored other people's gazes, he was used to the attention of everyone and he didn't care if there were other meanings in those gazes. Anyway, no matter what, he is a man that others can't get.

  Xi Liuqing happened to be sitting at the front of the box on the second floor, and he could see Marshal Feng Ze diagonally above his head. He snorted softly, and said in an unclear way:

  "Oh, Marshal Feng Ze is really rich, and it's really beyond the reach of ordinary people..."

  When the other people heard this, they quickly flattered Xi Liuqing:

  " Hey, Mr. Xi, you dont have to care about him, hes just a prodigal with a rich family. Spending 10 million coins just to buy potted flowers? If it were like me, my parents legs would be broken.

  Thats right. Nothing to be proud of. After all, Marshal Feng Ze is just a spender, unlike Mr. Xi, you are here to earn money. There is an essential difference between the two of you."

  "Yes, when we were at the age of Mr. Xi They're all teasing, how can you be financially independent at such a young age as Young Master Xi?"

  Xi Liuqing curled her lower lip calmly, obviously in a good mood, but still evading:

  "I'm not as good as you say , Marshal Feng Ze must be very attractive as the first marshal of the alliance. Among other things, those cousins ​​in our family have a deep affection for the marshal."

  "Hey, that's what's wrong with them. There is a young master Xi in the family, but he still worships other men? It's really a little disrespectful."

  Others agree, but what's on their minds is anyone's guess.

  Xi Liuqing let out a chuckle, and waved to them to express his disapproval of their views, but he could still see his happy mood from his expression.

  The people next to him breathed a sigh of relief, and finally coaxed this thing. They can't play with a person who stabbed a knife in the back like this. I really hope someone can cure him!

  The auction is still going on, and a high-level mecha "designed" by Xi Liuqing has also been auctioned.

  "This mecha is amazing. This is a high-level mecha designed by the eldest son of the Xi family, Xi Liuqing."

  Upon hearing Xi Liuqing's name, there was a voice of exclamation. It was obvious that Xi Liuqing's name had been recognized in the alliance. spread widely.

  After all, it is definitely not an easy task to design a high-end mecha at the age of 20. Even if the people in the audience don't know that Xi Liuqing is the title of the young master of the Xi family, they must know that he has been hailed as the number one mecha in the alliance. division.

  There were enthusiastic cheers from the audience, and Xi Liuqing's smile became even more presumptuous at this time.

  "Okay, let's take a look at this mecha. It is a high-end mecha through the instrument test. Its defense and attack power are first-class, and its shape is also very beautiful. Let's take a look at the lines of this mecha. Isn't it very beautiful?" The

  auctioneer pushed out the mech to show it in front of everyone, and got warm eyes from everyone.

  "Okay, the starting price for this high-end mecha is 10 million star coins, and each bid must not be less than 10,000 star coins."

  The hammer fell and the auction began.

  In the end, this mech was auctioned off by a wealthy businessman at a high price of 180 million.

  Xi Liuqing observed all this silently on the second floor, and when he saw that a wealthy businessman auctioned off his mech in the end, he muttered in a disdainful tone:

  "Oh, it's really cheap for you."

  In his eyes, money is still not worth power, and as long as he has power, he can get money, so he feels that the auction of his mecha to the hands of a wealthy businessman is an insult to his work.

  However, now he has completely forgotten that most of the blueprints of this mecha were designed by Xi Chen. This may be because he brainwashed others to say that he is a master of mechas, and he successfully brainwashed himself by the way!

  But at this time, Xi Liuqing has a bigger goal. As the first mecha designer of the alliance, how can he not design a mecha for the first marshal of the alliance?

  Xi Liuqing pursed his lips, looking at Marshal Feng Ze obliquely above, his eyes were full of wild emotions

  , but at this moment, he didn't consider whether Xi Liuqing could design a vicissitudes that could compete with Marshal Feng Ze only with Xi Liuqing's own ability. A mecha on par with Lan mecha.

  A little bit of time passed, and finally the last lot was brought out.

  A wooden box was placed on the auction stage, and the auctioneer carefully opened the box and took out a bottle from it. Looking at the verdant blue pattern on it, I can't help but sigh at its beauty, cleanliness and elegance.

  There was a commotion underneath, the auctioneer appeased everyone and then said with a mysterious smile:

  "You are not mistaken, this is a very famous blue and white porcelain from the ancient blue star period. Everyone knows that the ancient blue star inheritance is almost cut off, and this The blue and white porcelain was also restored by the research institute based on a photo that was handed down at the time. The research institute gave it to us for auction, of course, it is mainly for everyone to learn from."

  "Okay, the starting price of this auction is 200 million Thirty million star coins, the asking price must not be lower than ten thousand star coins."

  " Three hundred million." "Three

  hundred and fifty million."

  "Four hundred and thirty million."

  "Four hundred and fifty million." The

  bottom is in full swing, Feng Ze was also a little moved when he saw the pattern.

  "900 million."

   Xi Liuqing: My alliance's first mech designer wants to design a mecha for the alliance's first marshal! !

    Feng Ze: Are you sure I will let you design?

    Xi Chen: Are you sure you can design it?

    Liu Qingqing: Are you sure you'll still be alive?

    Xi Liuqing: Pretend not to care and listen to compliments.

    Goofy: Pretend to be smiling and feel like mmp. God, why no one punished him! ! !

    Feng Ze: I'll come too.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 32 Puqiexin

  At this moment, Xi Liuqing on the second floor suddenly started bidding, and everyone around him was surprised that Xi Liuqing was so rich!

  Although the Xi family is a rich and noble family in the imperial capital, they can only be ranked in the middle. It is unbelievable to take out one billion star coins casually. At the same time, he was also surprised at how favored Xi Liuqing was, that their family dared to give Xi Liuqing so much money directly.

  Are they so worried about Xi Liuqing? Don't you know that people who are not from our clan will have different hearts?

  Xi Liuqing still smiled gently, as if he had no attack power at all, but only those who were framed by him knew what kind of femme fatale he was.

  Others looked at the second floor and saw Xi Liuqing smiling gently and politely there, and they were all willing to sell Xi Liuqing to save face, so no one asked for the price. Just when Xi Liuqing thought that this piece of blue and white porcelain was about to be obtained, suddenly there was a call from the third floor.

  "950 million."

  Feng Ze is different, he never looks at anyone's face, only others look at his face.

  Xi Liuqing's face suddenly twisted, but it took only a second for him to adjust. However, the people nearby still couldn't forget Xi Liuqing's cold face just now.

  The blue and white porcelain that Xi Liuqing took this time is also because Mrs. Xi will have her 400th birthday in a while, and Mrs. Xi is not interested in other things but is extremely enthusiastic about the cultural items of Ancient Blue Star.

  Xi Liuqing thought that this time, he would take the blue and white porcelain back to win over Mrs. Xi's heart, but unexpectedly, Marshal Feng Ze appeared halfway.

  "Nine hundred and eighty million."

  "One billion."

  "One billion and ten million."

  "Two billion."

  Xi Liuqing didn't raise his cards this time, because he didn't have enough money to save. The money he earned from selling most of Xi Chen's mecha manuscripts, and the billion star coins he got together in this way turned out to be It's not worth Marshal Feng Ze's extravagant spending.

  No one saw Xi Liuqing's hand with the veins protruding from his sleeve.

  In this way, the first blue and white porcelain antique restored by technology was collected by Feng Ze.

  The lot has been auctioned and the auction has officially ended.

  Xi Liuqing didn't leave with the children of the aristocratic family next to him, he walked directly to Marshal Feng Ze's box and said,

  "Hello, Marshal Feng Ze, nice to meet you."

  Feng Ze raised his eyebrows, who is this person? How has he never seen it?

  As if seeing the doubt in Feng Ze's eyes, Xi Liuqing smiled and explained:

  "I am Xi Liuqing, the first son of the Xi family. I was sent to other places for recuperation because of poor health. Emperor Capital Star."

  Feng Ze nodded, but inadvertently glanced back and saw the undisguised contempt in Mi Kun's eyes.

  It seems that there is something inside.

  At this time, Xi Liuqing's attention was all on Feng Ze and he didn't notice Mi Kun next to him. The one dressed so plainly was probably a former subordinate of Marshal Feng Ze, and there was no need to make friends.

  If Mi Kun knew Xi Liuqing's thoughts, he would definitely yell at him: In your eyes, I, a top pharmacist in the alliance, is just an ordinary subordinate who has no need to make friends? Saying that you have no vision is really not wronging you.

  "What's the matter?"

  Feng Ze said, there was no compliment in his tone, and naturally there was no intention of belittling.

  However, Xi Liuqing felt that Feng Ze didn't take him seriously, as expected of a general who doesn't know how to respect talents.

  Feng Ze didn't know that he made Xi Liuqing think so much with just one simple word.

  "Marshal Feng Ze, I really need that bottle of blue and white porcelain. I hope Marshal you can part with it, and I can buy it with 900 million star coins."

  Feng Ze raised his eyebrows, let alone parting with him, why did he bring the price down? The co-author had to make up for the difference in the things he bought with 1.2 billion star coins and resell them to him?

  He originally thought that Mr. Mo was already sick enough, but he didn't expect that there are still people who are better than blue? He hasn't woken up for five years, so there are so many people with brain problems in the world? Or are their brains polluted with pollutants after they have gone too many garbage stars?

  The main reason is that if you have a sick mind, don't come out! Even if you come out, don't run in front of him!

  What an eyesore!

  Xi Liuqing was very confident in herself, and didn't notice the trace of disgust in Feng Ze's eyes.

  Xi Liuqing continued to add:

  "Marshal Feng Ze, you may not know me well. Let me introduce myself. I am Xi Liuqing, who is currently known as the number one designer of mechs in the Federation. I have A-level mental strength, B-level physical strength, and A-level talent. Soldier-teacher dual-cultivation, will soon graduate from the first military school of the alliance..."

  Feng Ze was a little puzzled, why did he introduce these things to himself? He didn't care about Xi Liuqing's personal affairs.

  Xi Liuqing took a deep breath after introducing Feng Ze, and looked directly at Feng Ze. He thinks Feng Ze should give up the blue and white porcelain to himself this time, right? He is so good, so powerful, and so handsome, maybe Feng Ze will ask him for it in the future.

  Not only that, he also felt that after introducing so many Marshal Feng Ze, he probably wouldn't want the 900 million star coins, right? After all, he thinks it is very worthwhile to spend 900 million to make friends with a genius Xi Liuqing, and he is that genius.

  Come on, Marshal hit with money. In the next few years, when you need to modify your mecha, I may show mercy and help you. At that time, you will understand the importance of mecha masters.

  Feng Ze was still unmoved, he hesitated:

  "Well, is there anything else I can do?"

  Xi Liuqing's hypocritical face couldn't be maintained anymore, his eyes were wide open and his gaze was dull. Why didn't things go the way he expected?

  "Oh, no...I...I..."

  Marshal Feng Ze said gently,

  "Do you need any help? Or is there any inconvenience? Maybe I can take you to the hospital."

  Xi Liuqing didn't understand Feng . Why did Ze send himself to the hospital? After thinking about it, he realized, oh, it turns out that Feng Ze thought him crazy.

  He was short of breath, staring fixedly at Feng Ze as if trying to see if he was joking, but he was shocked to find that the Marshal looked serious.

  Xi Liuqing suddenly felt that Feng Ze didn't know what to do, so what about the Marshal? Can the marshal insult him like this?

  He suddenly felt that he couldn't stay any longer, nodded hurriedly to Feng Ze and left in a hurry. If you look carefully, you can see that his steps are messy.

  Feng Ze looked at his footsteps and was a little worried, there are stairs here, if he is not careful...

  " Ah——" As expected,

  Xi Liuqing fell down without paying attention, just listening to the sound of thumping, it was Xi Liuqing's body on the stairs The movement of rolling up and down.

  Feng Ze shook his head, since he is a handicapped person, why didn't he stay in the hospital obediently? The medical conditions in StarCraft are already so good, and it's not like his family can't afford the medical treatment.

  Just as he was shaking his head in regret, the sound of Mi Kun laughing next to him reached his ears, and he turned his head to look at Mi Kun, only to see Mi Kun covering his mouth and laughing wildly.

  "Hahaha, I usually don't laugh like that, I'm a professional, unless I can't help it hahaha."

  It's really one thing, Feng Ze solved Xi Liuqing who he didn't like at once.

  "Let me tell you, stay away from Xi Liuqing in the future. He is a fake son brought back from outside by the Xi family. The real young master of the Xi family has disappeared. I don't know where Xi Liuqing has gone.

  But he His mecha technology is pretty good, and he has a dignified appearance, with a hidden knife in his smile. Anyone who offended him is basically punished. After you provoke him this time, you may not be able to tell how he will be tricked.

  You have to be careful, it's not just talking about villains. "

  Mikun was chattering.

  Feng Ze was a little curious about how Mikun knew him so well. Mikun

  sighed and said:

  "You don't know that the real eldest son of the Xi family was thrown away from the Xi family by them. When he came out, he was beaten all over his body. Once I walked past their door and saw that man, tsk tsk tsk... how miserable! "

  Mi Kun's face was full of unbearable, Feng Ze never thought that there would be such an inside story, he only felt a little disgusted with the Xi family after hearing it.

  Tiger poison does not eat its children, they are really...

   Xi Liuqing: How about the marshal, Am I outstanding? Sell it to me at a reduced price. No money is better.

    Feng Ze: I think you have that serious illness, so go away. Of course, as the marshal, I can help you to the hospital.

    [Note] Marshal he In fact, he is quite confident, but he is not ordinary.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 33 The Man of Destiny

  Feng Ze was taught by his parents to unite with brothers and respect his parents since he was a child. His family education is excellent. Therefore, I am particularly disgusted with the dirty things in the upper-class wealthy families of the Imperial Capital.

  It's just that he can't control other people's family affairs even though he manages the world. Although he is a marshal, he can't do anything. After all, these things are already deeply ingrained in their hearts, and it is not easy to change.

  And all Feng Ze can do is try his best to help the victims and keep them away from these disgusting people.

  "Mr. Kun, is it true that the real Mr. Xi can't be found?"

  "Yes, because I saw him covered in bruises and I gave him a potion as a gift, and I also learned about the affairs of their family. I also I forgot the specific day, anyway, from that day on, the real Mr. Xi disappeared directly." As

  he spoke, Mi Kun's tone revealed deep regret.

  Although he has only met Xi Chen once, he can still see from Xi Chen's clear eyes that Xi Chen is a good boy, but it's a pity that he met such a family member.

  Mi Kun closed his eyes and sighed again.

  "Later I looked for him specifically, but there was no news about him. It is very likely that he has been killed by now."

  Feng Ze was also very angry when he heard this. He knew that the Xi family had done such a thing but he had no evidence and could not defend The real Mr. Xi seeks justice.

  The water in the aristocratic family is very deep, and it may be possible to pull out this and drag that out. Now there is no peace within the alliance, and there is no longer any room for major turmoil.

  Thinking of this, Feng Ze felt powerless.

  "Old Kun, what do you think the current alliance has become? The strong look down on the weak, and men look down on women. What do you think we should do in this world?"

  Mi Kun also felt a little melancholy when he heard this, but it was the truth. Because of the impact of the living environment, the resources will inevitably be skewed towards the strong, and it is precisely because of this that the abnormal worship of the strong in the interstellar.

  "Maybe it's time for a change."

  But everyone knows that this is not an easy task.

  Xi Liuqing on the other side rolled all the way to the first floor. He clutched his head and got up, feeling pain all over his body.

  He took a deep breath, looked at Feng Ze and Mi Kun who were talking above, and felt deep hatred.

  "Feng Ze, since that's the case, I'd like to see how you die in the future."

  Xi Liuqing was in a mess now, and couldn't control his expression at all.

  His distorted expression startled everyone around who wanted to help.

  Is this still Xi Liuqing from the Sunshine Gentleman?

  Everyone looked at him with puzzled eyes.

  Xi Liuqing walked with a limp, and saw that everyone around him was looking at him, and they were still whispering.

  Just by looking at the expression, it can be seen that what he said was not a good thing.

  He tried his best to stand up straight, hoping to make himself decent. But the pain in his leg couldn't be ignored. He glared at the people around him viciously:

  "Get out of here, what's there to see? Get out of here, get out." The

  others were terrified when they saw Xi Liuqing's crazy appearance, Not daring to stay here, they all left quickly. At this time, Xi Liuqing's mood improved a bit.

  No matter what happens to Feng Ze, he will die a very miserable death in the future. I want to see what will happen to him in the end if I don't remind him?

  Xi Liuqing thought about this in her heart and laughed heartily.

  That's right, he is a reborn person.

  In his previous life, Xi Liuqing saw that Xi Chen, who came with him from the b-level planet Mu Luoxing, was recognized by the Xi family. Xi Chen also won the title of the league's number one mecha designer by virtue of his mecha ability, and he has been loved all his life. Respected and sought after by the world.

  And he is obviously stronger than Xi Chen, but other people's eyes are always on Xi Chen, it is a pity that he can only be a small assistant in the research institute.

  Why? They all come from one place, and he is stronger than Xi Chen, so why should he work day and night while Xi Chen attracts the attention of everyone.

  So he made a decision. He stole important secrets from the research institute and wanted to surrender to the empire. But I didn't expect that the alliance had discovered his behavior long ago, and he just wanted to cast a line for fishing. In this way, he spent his whole life in prison for treason.

  In the end, he closed his eyes with resentment, but he didn't expect that when he opened his eyes, he would return to the time when Mu Luoxing was still in school.

  He realized that this was an opportunity, an opportunity that could change the destiny of his life.

  Xi Liuqing took a deep breath. Since he can be reborn, it means that he is the son of fate and destiny. Everyone should support him. All those who stop him from making things difficult for him are vicious villains. Good to die.

  Thinking of Feng Ze's "humiliation" to him just now, he understood that Feng Ze is actually a villain blocking the way, without him doing anything, the whole world will help him to make Feng Ze not end well.

  Xi Liuqing still remembered that when he was imprisoned in the prison in his previous life, he heard the warden say: Marshal Feng Ze's mecha failed due to improper maintenance. Marshal Ze died without a whole body, and the whole country was in grief.

  Thinking of this, Xi Liuqing couldn't help laughing, so he didn't have to do anything, just wait for that day to come.

  Originally, he was thinking of reminding Marshal Feng Ze that he owed him a favor by saving his life, but now it seems that he doesn't need to speak up.

  The corners of Xi Liuqing's mouth curled up slowly, and his eyes were full of viciousness. It's a pity that there is no mirror now, otherwise he will be able to understand who the villain is after looking in the mirror.

  At the table, Liu Qing had such a vicious look on his face that he would be at a loss if he didn't act as a villain.

  Feng Ze knew nothing about it.

  He is being invited by Mi Kun to enter the Yuan World with him tomorrow to meet the girl he mentioned. Feng Ze is also a little curious about the little girl Mi Kun said is good at cooking, courageous, hard-spoken and soft-hearted.

  Thinking that anyway, he was ordered to recuperate at home for a month, so he agreed. Anyway, he had nothing to do and went to see the child's qualifications.

  At that time, it would be good if we can find treasures for the alliance. Feng Ze thought it was time to select new forces for the alliance.

  When Feng Ze came home excitedly, he saw the lights in Feng's house were still on from afar, and he felt warm in his heart. It was great to have family members waiting for him to go home.

  However, when he entered the house, he realized that he was thinking too much.

  I saw their family of four sitting on the sofa in an extremely awkward atmosphere. As soon as he opened the door, all four pairs of eyes looked straight at him.

  Marshal Feng Ze, who was stared at by four pairs of eyes at the same time, was suddenly at a loss. He carefully reflected on whether there was anything about himself that made his family unhappy these days? Then I felt no, so I strode in.

  "Father, mother, are you sitting here waiting for me?"

  Feng Hemian hummed expressionlessly, Ling Ya only held a cup of tea on the table and did not answer.

  Feng Ze turned his gaze to his younger brother Feng Luyuan. His younger brother really wanted to jump over and hug his elder brother, but just as he was about to move, Feng Hemian stepped on his foot.

  Feng Luyuan's face was distorted for a while, which was good enough to startle Feng Wanshuang, who was secretly watching his two brothers, and wanted to cry when his mouth puckered.

  Seeing this, Feng Hemian didn't care about anything else, and hurriedly hugged the precious girl and patted and coaxed her gently. Children are prone to sleepiness and it's late, so they fell asleep after patting Feng Wanshuang.

  "Go and carry your sister into the room to sleep. You should go to sleep too and don't come here."

  Feng Luyuan hugged his sister quickly, gave Feng Ze a wink and hurried away.

  Feng Hemian threw a shoe over and shouted,

  "You little bastard, run slowly, be careful not to let your sister fall.

  "

  Feng Hemian turned her head and looked at the handsome and cold man in front of her, not getting angry.

  "I asked you to pick up Miss Sheng's family, what the hell are you doing to me? Why did you go back when you promised me well? How do you want me to explain to your Uncle and Aunt Sheng?"

   Xi Liuqing: I belong to my destiny. I am the son of luck, all those who hinder me are villains, and you will all be cannon fodder.

    Others: Do you know that it's a pity not to be a villain just like you are now.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 34 This number has been disabled

  Feng Ze suddenly realized that this is the reason!

  He said in a bachelor way:

  "The thing has already happened, and it's useless to say more. I will go to apologize to my uncle and aunt tomorrow. I have a wrong and a debt. What I did will not drag our family down."

  Feng Hemian He almost threw a slipper in the past, did he mean that? In terms of status, the Sheng family is definitely not as good as theirs. The main reason is what if the little girl disagrees with this marriage? The daughter-in-law who was finally found cannot be lost in vain!

  Ling Ya at the side winked at Feng Hemian, Feng Hemian was appeased, Ling Ya turned her head to look at her son and said softly:

  "Son, what do you think of Miss Sheng's family?"

  "How? What? How about it? I'm not familiar with her."

  "Oh, it doesn't matter if you don't know her well. If you get in touch with her more, you will get acquainted? Just tell me what was your first impression of her?"

  Feng Ze thought about it carefully, earnestly She replied:

  "Miss Sheng is naturally a good one."

  Ling Ya's eyes lit up, feeling that something was going on.

  "Then what do you think of me begging her to be your daughter-in-law?"

  Feng Ze couldn't calm down when he heard this:

  "Mother, I said a long time ago that my ambition is to defend the alliance, and my feelings will only be on my way stumbling block, so I can't delay the little girl. I only have the Federation in my heart, without love."

  Ling Ya was poured cold water by his words, what does it mean to only have the Federation in my heart, without love? She still wants to hug her grandson!

  "Father, mother, you don't have to worry about me. I know what I want to do, and I also know what I want. In my opinion, girls should be protected treasures, instead of wasting youth on me body."

  After speaking, he bowed to the two of them with a very sincere attitude. Ling Ya and Feng Hemian were speechless.

  After Feng Ze finished speaking, he left directly.

  Feng Hemian and Ling Ya were relatively speechless. They both saw the same meaning in each other's eyes: this account is no longer good, so let's change to another one. Feng Ze is hopeless, hold on. The grandson still has to watch the second child.

  In order to prevent Feng Luyuan from being like his brother, Ling Ya and Feng Hemian placed orders overnight and bought countless copies of "Love Magic Treasure", "Two or Three Things You Must Do in Chasing Girls", "Girls' Words in Chinese" and so on.

  I only hope that Feng Luyuan can inherit Feng Hemian's excellent genes of chasing girls!

  The next day, Feng Ze and Mi Kun entered the Yuan World together.

  The last time Mi Kun exchanged communication numbers with Liu Qingqing, he sent many messages to Liu Qingqing, but Liu Qingqing didn't reply.

  What is Liu Qingqing doing at this time? Of course it's training.

  Because Chai Shaoqing and Hao Chuan found out that Liu Qingqing was a salty fish who didn't want to fight. Every time they saw her, they would gnash their teeth with hatred.

  Originally, they had pinned their hopes on Liu Qingqing, but this person just didn't want to fight, what could they do?

  Their hearts are really tired!

  Early this morning, Hao Chuan gathered all the people together for training. Liu Qingqing wanted to use the sprain as an excuse to avoid the training, but seeing Hao Chuan's angry expression, she knew that she couldn't escape.

  Alas, she is just a salted fish who doesn't want to fight! Why keep staring at her?

  Liu Qingqing complained about it, but no matter what, she still had to train obediently in order not to be expelled.

  So Liu Qingqing mingled with the group of people and looked at the movements of the little radish heads around to evaluate the highest and lowest. She only needs to be in the middle.

  The golden mean is king!

  However, Hao Chuan still didn't want to agree with Liu Qingqing, so he directly took Liu Qingqing out and let her stand on the training platform to train alone. It is also euphemistically said that she is the smallest to prevent injuries.

  However, as long as Liu Qingqing slacked off a bit, Hao Chuan would throw a stone at Liu Qingqing without mercy.

  So after a training session, Liu Qingqing's body was black and purple from being smashed, she rubbed the painful place on her body and grinned again.

  This teacher is really ruthless!

  Liu Qingqing used her healing ability to heal a little bit, but the energy couldn't match the full output of the Yuan World.

  Alas, I can only take it slowly.

  While walking, Liu Qingqing was thinking about how to enter the original world for a long time and earn money as soon as possible. However, as she walked, her head hit a wall of flesh.

  She looked up and found that it was Teacher Haochuan, and there was Chai Shaoqing beside him.

  Both of them glared at Liu Qingqing with angry eyes, which made Liu Qingqing think that she had dug their ancestral graves.

  "Teachers, what's the matter?"

  Liu Qingqing blinked, pretending to be innocent.

  However, Hao Chuan and Chai Shaoqing would not be fooled by her appearance, they already knew the child's bad roots, and were thinking about how to get rid of them.

  "You go to the office with us."

  Liu Qingqing nodded obediently, but she couldn't help but sigh in her heart that such a good student in her previous life was finally called into the office.

  When they arrived at the office, Chai Shaoqing and Hao Chuan sat on chairs and formed a circle around Liu Qingqing. Liu Qingqing watched the expressions of these two people remain motionless, for fear that they would stand up and beat her up.

  Liu Qingqing closed her eyes and waited for the slap of fate to come, but she was secretly planning how to get revenge.

  In the end, they didn't beat her up as Liu Qingqing expected.

  "Tell me, what exactly do you want to do?"

  "Why do you want to hide your strength? Is someone forcing you?"

  Chai Shaoqing was still thinking about finding a reason to excuse her.

  "How can there be? I'm just an ordinary, ordinary, weak and deceitful little girl. Why do you ask such a question?"

  Speaking of Liu Qingqing's tears would not fall, coupled with her pretty little face, it looked pear blossom and rainy, very pitiful.

  God TM is ordinary, mediocre, weak and deceitful, just call out to see if Zhou Minggao will answer or not.

  "Stop pretending, we were in this office when you and Zhou Minggao were fighting before, let's see what's on this screen?"

  Liu Qingqing walked over with her back to the screen, so she didn't pay attention to the back screen. As a result, he turned his head to look at such a reminder, my God! So much monitoring! ! And the playground where we assembled last time is in the middle of the screen.

  Come on, these two have known about it for so long, no wonder they have been making things difficult for her these days.

  Seeing this, Liu Qingqing didn't pretend at all, she just slapped her knees in a foolish way, and sat down on the ground.

  "Oh, you said earlier that if you knew, I wouldn't have to pretend so hard."

  This attitude angered Chai Shaoqing and Hao Chuan.

  As a garbage star, she should find every opportunity to work hard to climb up, and strive to be seen by others. Only in this way can she leave this planet.

  "Tell me, why on earth do you want to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger to hide your force value? Are you really stupid?"

  Chai Shaoqing held Hao Chuan next to him who was about to make a move, tried his best to suppress his anger and said as calmly as possible.

  "Do I have to explain it clearly to you?"

   Now Feng Ze: I love the alliance, and I only have the alliance in my heart, without feelings. You don't want me to get married and have children in this life, change your number to practice!

    Later Feng Ze: Wife, look at me! ! !

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 35 Confession

  Liu Qingqing was a little helpless, why did she still stare at her alone when there were so many people under her control?

  Hao Chuan was very annoyed. He looked at Liu Qingqing who wanted to fight but couldn't, and was terribly aggrieved.

  "Tell me... Tell me the reason why you insist on pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger."

  He panted a few times while talking, and it seemed that he was very angry.

  "I don't know why you have to focus on me alone, but I can honestly tell you that I don't need training. You have also seen that my abilities are no longer suitable for me, and in the end The important thing is that I don't want to be famous."

  "Why? Isn't it good to be famous? What a rare opportunity to leave here, do you just want to stay here for the rest of your life?"

  "Or...or do you not want to leave your family behind? When you are selected, you can leave with your family, and you dont have to worry about them being left here.

  If the course is not suitable, you can tell us, and we can help you adjust it. What you want to learn, you can learn You can tell us anything, why do you want to give up on yourself like this?

  Or because of your ancient martial arts secrets? You tell us that we can keep it secret for you. Why dont you choose so many solutions, but choose one that you know well? No future?"

  Chai Shaoqing's chest heaved violently, and his voice was filled with doubt and sadness.

  "Because I will be noticed as long as I am in my early years, I will try my best to leave here, but I don't want to sacrifice myself, my life, and everything for the league. I am not that noble, I just want to live my little life quietly, I It's very selfish, I don't want to give at all."

  Looking at Chai Shaoqing's red eyes, Liu Qingqing still said it, the long-term pain is better than the short-term pain, and it is better to tell the truth than to make up some reasons and save the follow-up lie after lie.

  Chai Shaoqing's shoulders suddenly collapsed, as if all the strength in his body had been exhausted, he was still panting violently and his head drooped, looking a little at a loss.

  why? Why did God do this to them? They knew that Liu Qingqing's philosophy ran counter to theirs, because only when she defeated that peak could they realize their wishes.

  They have obviously given up, and they have all been assigned to Garbage Star. Why let them meet Liu Qingqing? She is obviously a miracle and the most likely person.

  God gave them hope and smashed it to pieces, and their bodies sank into that abyss again.

  Liu Qingqing also saw some clues. Although they looked pitiful, she still didn't want to care about them. The experience of her previous life told her: If you meddle in your own business, you will die sooner.

  She looked helpless at the two people who collapsed in an instant in front of her.

  "I don't know what kind of hopes you put on me, but I want to say that I just want to be an ordinary person, I don't have such big ambitions. So please let me go, instead of giving up hope You cant rely on yourself when you are on someone elses body.

  Chai Shaoqing suddenly lost his strength, and Hao Chuan, who was beside him, rushed up and pressed his two big hands firmly on Liu Qingqings shoulders, shaking Liu Qing like crazy Qing's small body, red bloodshot eyes, looks like crazy.

  "What does it mean to put hope on ourselves instead of putting hope on others, but as long as we have the ability to rely on ourselves, we would not want to put hope on a seven-year-old child like you. We have no choice, we also I don't want to do this."

  He, a big man, looked extremely fragile at this moment.

  "Our whole team is just for the one who wants to die, the wounded, the wounded, and you tell me what else we can do?"

  Hao Chuan roared angrily, shaking Liu Qingqing's shoulders all the time, but his subordinates didn't use any force, Hao Chuan Chuanzai tried very hard not to hurt her.

  "Why bother?"

  Liu Qingqing was very helpless. She didn't know what hope they were looking for, but she knew that it had become their belief.

  Although Liu Qingqing didn't want to fight with them for this belief, it must be said that Liu Qingqing admired them very much.

  Hao Chuan let go of Liu Qingqing, and he bent his back while sitting on the chair. Liu Qingqing had never seen such a decadent Haochuan, and Chai Shaoqing beside him also shed tears.

  Liu Qingqing turned around and wanted to leave. In fact, she was quite curious about what Haochuan and Chai Shaoqing's beliefs were, and what made them do this?

  But she knew she couldn't ask, and once she asked, it was close to giving them hope.

  In the end, it is tantamount to being cruel to them.

  After Liu Qingqing took two steps, Hao Chuan's voice came from behind:

  "You don't need to train with them anymore, you are right, this kind of training is of no use to you, in this case, what do you think?" Take whichever class you take."

  Liu Qingqing was very pleasantly surprised, this is really a good teacher!

  She turned her head and bowed deeply to Hao Chuan to express her gratitude.

  Hao Chuan just sat on that chair and waved to Liu Qingqing to let her go.

  Seeing their frustration, Liu Qingqing lamented that the world is full of miserable people.

  After returning to the dormitory, it was already noon, and the school provided food and accommodation, and two nutrient solutions were distributed every day. It's just that the stuff is too bad to drink, but Liu Qingqing is also a person who is used to hard times, she doesn't want to waste it, so she takes it back every time.

  As soon as she opened the door, she saw Tu Xiaomeng inside. She was still studying the notes that Liu Qingqing gave her before, and when she saw Liu Qingqing came back and said hello, she continued to read carefully without looking up.

  Liu Qingqing leaned on her bed and her mind went blank. She closed her eyes and thought about everything that had happened since she came to Interstellar. She sighed and lay down on the bed to stop thinking about it.

  I can't figure it out even if I think too much, forget it.

  Liu Qingqing greeted Tu Xiaomeng next to her and told her not to disturb her before entering the Yuan World.

  As soon as she entered, she found that there were many messages coming from Yuanshijie's communication number, and when she opened it, it turned out to be the old pharmacist she met last time.

  Taking a closer look, the old man sent her hundreds of messages, but he didn't see his indiscriminate bombardment because Liu Qingqing hadn't logged in.

  Liu Qingqing sent him a message back and immediately asked where she was?

  She sent the other party a location, and Mi Kun asked her to wait for him there, and he would bring a friend to meet her in a while.

  Liu Qingqing was not very curious about Mi Kun's friends. The old man's friends were probably old men, and they were probably also engaged in medicine, so she imagined in her mind what the other old man would be like when he came.

  Is it benevolent or eccentric?

  Liu Qingqing guessed that it must be kindness and kindness. After all, if she was really weird, she might not be able to bear Mi Kun's temper. But

  she walked around the street boredly, and didn't wait long, and then she heard Mi Kun's voice. Voice:

  "Little girl, come here quickly, come here quickly and I will introduce my friend to you."

  Liu Qingqing turned her head and realized that Mom, isn't this the man she saved back then?

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 36 Officially Getting to Know

  Liu Qingqing She really didn't expect that this man would not change his face in the Yuan World. Does this face make him like that?

  That's right, she was moved when she saw this face. It's just that he made himself so handsome that Liu Qingqing wondered whether he was a man or a woman?

  But when Feng Ze came over, Liu Qingqing felt Feng Ze's coercion step by step and immediately denied the idea that he was a woman. Such a fierce man must be a stinky man, and he must be full of blood.

  Thinking about it this way, Liu Qingqing was immediately glad that she had changed her face, but it was very exciting to think about it in front of the Lord.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help laughing.

  Seeing this, Feng Ze also raised his eyebrows. There are really not many children who can hold back from running under the pressure of his direct gaze, or almost none. Although the coercion he released was very small, it was already very rare.

  Now he is a little curious about Liu Qingqing's mental power and hidden talent.

  "He is my Wangnian friend named Cang Ye, and he is very interested in you when he heard that your cooking skills are particularly good." Well

  , these two people regard themselves as chefs.

  Liu Qingqing held back her eyes that were about to roll to the sky, and pretended to be gentle and virtuous, and said softly:

  "You... hello, I... My name is Qingchen."

  Feng Ze was a little surprised, this girl and old Kun What you said is different, isn't it said that you are bold and soft-hearted? He looked at this girl and felt very timid, and seemed a little inarticulate. No, they all stuttered.

  Mi Kun on the other side also stared wide-eyed with shock on his face.

  "Girl, are you okay? Could it be that your account has been logged in by someone else? No, you can only have one account and you can't change it. Or did I recognize the wrong person, are you pretending?"

  Liu Qingqing directly Show the unique ID early in the morning for Mi Kun to see, and make sure that he is the person he is looking for.

  Mi Kun breathed a sigh of relief, he thought he had found the wrong person, but today's Liu Qingqing always made him feel a little bit reluctant to let go!

  Mi Kun looked at Liu Qingqing and then at Feng Ze next to him, his eyes alternated between these two people, and then he slapped his thigh.

  Oh I got it!

  In the early morning, the girl must have taken a fancy to Feng Ze, right?

  Absolutely, girls always put on their best side when it comes to guys they're attracted to, and they're usually shy.

  However, thinking of Liu Qingqing's age of less than ten years old, Mi Kun immediately became jealous. She deserved to be the league's number one single diamond king and fifth child. ! !

  Thinking that he has been mixed with war and medicine for most of his life, he who has never known what love is now seeing such a heart-pounding scene.

  Ah, his boyish heart!

  However, he still tried to separate Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze as much as possible, and Feng Ze was on par with him, both of whom regarded feelings as nothing. Such a good girl, a little girl can't fall into the vortex of love, unable to extricate herself.

  In a low voice: If Feng Ze rejects the girl, can the girl's cooking skills still be so good? There must be some impact!

  For his delicious food, oh not for his cute little girl, he will be the murderer who breaks up their relationship.

  How do you think it's so difficult (stimulating) to be (stimulated)!

  However, Liu Qingqing didn't have as many flirtatious things as him. Looking at Mi Kun, who was melancholy, smiling and expressionless, Liu Qingqing almost kicked him.

  If this old lady hadn't wanted to prevent this man from discovering her identity, she would definitely beat you up.

  Feng Ze also thought that Liu Qingqing had some thoughts on him, as Mi Kun thought, but he didn't think it was love but worship of the strong, which made him a little helpless.

  Alas, there is no way, why everyone worships him.

  But what can he do? The little girl in front of me is only ten years old! He can't cut off the children's admiration for him! To blame can only blame him for being too powerful! !

  Liu Qingqing did not expect that the handsome and cold man in front of her was so confident in her heart, but seeing this man, Liu Qingqing suddenly remembered the stone in her own space.

  A man who can know a master pharmacist is definitely not an ordinary person Micun, so how could that stone be an ordinary stone? What's more, this stone can also emit energy that attracts oneself.

  It seems that when she goes out, she still needs to study that stone.

  But she still didn't show anything on her face, she just smiled softly, but she shouted in her heart:

  Why don't you speak, my whole face is almost frozen with laughter!

  Finally living up to her expectations, the man opposite was Feng Ze who said,

  "Hi, my name is Cang Ye, nice to meet you."

  "Hello, my name is Qing Chen, and I'm nice to meet you too.

  " , Feng Ze suddenly asked:

  "May I take the liberty to ask about your mental strength and talent?"

  Liu Qingqing complained in her heart, and you knew it was presumptuous to ask.

  But she still answered honestly:

  "My mental strength is A-level, and my talent is B-level."

  Liu Qingqing went back to check the information. It is necessary to reach level A, and it doesn't matter if the talent is weaker.

  She would not foolishly reveal her true mental strength and talent. Although the information of the metaworld was absolutely secret, she still didn't want to cause too much trouble.

  "Oh?"

  Mi Kun's eyes lit up, he didn't expect the child's initial mental power to be so high, although his talent was a little lower, but he was already very good.

  And Feng Ze looked at Liu Qingqing with eyes full of admiration. He didn't expect this girl to have such high mental strength. If she worked hard to upgrade to S rank and above in the later stage, then she would definitely be a help to the alliance.

  And Mi Kun who was on the side heard this, and he was more determined not to let Liu Qingqing and Feng Ze be together. It is definitely a very unlucky thing for such an excellent girl to fall in love with such a wood.

  "We don't have anything to do today, how about we just have a meal?"

  Mi Kun suggested, but his eyes couldn't stop blinking at Liu Qingqing.

  Liu Qingqing continued to answer softly:

  "I have no opinion, Yao Lao, you can decide." Yao Lao

  is Mi Kun's ID name, and Mi Kun rubbed his hands with a flattering expression.

  "Girl, why don't we find a place for you to make it for us, you don't know that I really miss you since I tasted the Gugu beast you made, just look at me as a pity..."

  "Okay, okay , I'll make it for you."

  Liu Qingqing was helpless, alas, being too good at cooking is a troublesome thing.

  Feng Ze watched the interaction between the old and the young and couldn't help but curl his lips again.

  Naturally, ingredients are needed to make gourmet food, and Liu Qingqing would not take out the ingredients. After all, the two people in front of them must have a lot of knowledge. If they really pull out something that is not available in this era, it will be a big game.

  So the three of them didn't bother to hunt, and went directly to the surrounding shops or the hands of the mercenaries to buy ingredients.

  Mi Kun generously said that Liu Qingqing can take whatever she needs, and Cang Ye will pay for these expenses.

  Liu Qingqing saw that Feng Ze beside him didn't refuse, so naturally she didn't say anything. Wouldn't it be nice if someone paid for her?

  So a group of people bought two big Gugu beasts, three fish nearly one meter long, and half a humming pork that had been processed, as well as some other vegetables, fruits and so on.

  These ingredients alone cost a lot of money, and Feng Ze paid for it without blinking an eye, which made Liu Qingqing sigh rich people!

   Mr. Feng will pay for today's expenses

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 37 Dinner The

  three of them went to the depths of the forest with the ingredients they bought, and they also spent a lot of effort to find a remote and uninhabited place.

  Then as soon as Liu Qingqing got there, she arranged for them to clean up the surrounding plants, and she just found a stone and sat on it regardless of whether it was clean or not.

  Because the purchased ingredients were basically cleaned up and only the meat was left, so Liu Qingqing didn't need to do any more cleaning.

  When Liu Qingqing asked the two of them if they had any hobbies or taboos, they both said that they had no opinion, and Liu Qingqing could play freely.

  So Liu Qingqing looked at these ingredients, thought for a while and took out a few pots and shovels from the space. As for the seasoning or something, I dare not take it out, for fear of arousing their suspicion.

  Liu Qingqing is very careful when it comes to confidentiality.

  Then Liu Qingqing asked Feng Ze and the others to collect firewood to make a fire, and she handled the ingredients carefully with a knife. After Feng Ze finished lighting the fire, Liu Qingqing put the three fish on it directly.

  As for the two Gugu beasts, one made simple beggar chicken as before, and the other just put it in the pot to stew chicken soup.

  As for the remaining half of the humming pig Liu Qingqing, she was a little worried. All she could produce now was the wild green onion, ginger, garlic and peppercorns that she picked in the forest before, and she couldn't directly take out those seasonings.

  If it is cooked directly, it will easily have a fishy smell and is very unpalatable, but the half pig is too big, and if it is cooked completely, the onion, ginger, and garlic will not be enough. After thinking about it, she decided to break down the half pig into several small parts and only make the tender ones, and not cook the rest.

  After thinking about these things, Liu Qingqing started to make a good pot of meat dishes.

  In this way, when Liu Qingqing was concentrating on cooking, the other two were also very concentrating. One focused on Liu Qingqing's profile and admired her very much, and the other focused on Liu Qingqing's delicious food, almost drooling.

  Finally, when it was almost the same, Liu Qingqing called out to start. Mi Kun was not polite at all, he took down one grilled fish and started to gobble it up, Feng Ze and Liu Qingqing also took down other fish.

  Liu Qingqing had never eaten grilled fish in Interstellar before, and she was a little worried about the taste, but when the fish was imported, her worries were all forgotten.

  This fish is completely different from the ones she has eaten before. Although the fish is more than one meter long, the meat is extremely tender, it melts in the mouth, and the juice overflows after a bite.

  Liu Qingqing narrowed her eyes in enjoyment.

  She was very skeptical that there were such delicious ingredients, and what kind of mentality did the interstellar people invent such things as nutrient solution?

  On the other side, Feng Ze didn't take Mi Kun's praise seriously at first. After all, he was assigned by the alliance as the marshal and cook of the alliance. It can be said that his skills are first-class. As for how powerful this little girl is, can she be as powerful as his exclusive cook?

  As a result, as soon as the fish was in his mouth, he was so shocked by the deliciousness in his mouth that he couldn't speak. How could there be such delicious food? It turned out that someone was more powerful than his cook.

  Originally, Liu Qingqing wanted to listen to their chats while eating, and inquire about their news. But it turned out that they couldn't stop once they ate, Mi Kun devoured it so much that he didn't even open his mouth, Feng Ze was better. The movement is very elegant, but the speed is not slow at all.

  Seeing this Liu Qingqing is still very satisfied, she has always been very confident in her craft.

  As a result, Liu Qingqing had eaten less than half of the fish, and the other two had already eaten it. They each looked down at the fish bones in their hands, and then looked at the more than half of the fish in Liu Qingqing's hands, feeling a little greedy.

  Looking at the eyes of these two people, Liu Qingqing felt ashamed to eat alone, so she brought out all the dishes that had been kept warm in the pot and asked them to eat directly at the pot.

  The two of them showed no embarrassment at all, and they both broke off two branches from the nearby tree to use as chopsticks.

  Looking at the dishes in the pot, Liu Qingqing didn't want to put down her chopsticks at all, the meat lacked the coloring seasoning and it didn't look tasty at all.

  So Liu Qingqing didn't eat at all. Anyway, her appetite was small, and it was very likely that she couldn't finish this fish.

  Then she watched Feng Ze and Mi Kun confronting each other with a chopstick, neither giving in to the other. The last few pots of dishes were quickly wiped out by them, and finally they fought over a piece of braised pork without soy sauce.

  "I am older than you, you should give me this piece of meat, do you understand?" "I am younger than you, you should give me this piece of meat, do you understand   if you

  love the young?"

When I sip, no one will let anyone else. In the end, it was Liu Qingqing who couldn't stand it anymore and took the meat away in front of them and ate it in one bite.

  Well, although there is no old soy toning, the taste is still very good.

  Then when she looked up, she saw two angry, wronged, unwilling, and compromised faces in front of her, as if she had done something outrageous.

  Seeing this Liu Qingqing took out the simple beggar's chicken again, it was hard to express how excited she was when seeing this big earth ball Mikun, he had eaten this thing last time! ! !

  Hey, it smells so good!

  Watching Liu Qingqing smash the soil ball to open a large leaf, the chicken inside was exposed. Mi Kun rushed forward and squeezed Liu Qingqing away, took off two chicken legs at once, and then took a bite from left to right.

  Feng Ze stepped forward gracefully, with a graceful demeanor but neatly removed the two wings, taking one bite to the left and one bite to the right.

  Liu Qingqing really suspected that these two people had never eaten anything good in their lives.

  Sure enough, Liu Qingqing knew that her craftsmanship could definitely conquer the interstellar world, but she didn't expect to make money by opening a restaurant, so she might as well take out the plant seeds in the space to promote the sale of fruits and vegetables when she has time.

  Well, this is a great way to make money, and you can implement it later.

  After the two people in front of them finished eating a whole Cuckoo chicken, Liu Qingqing went to bring the stewed chicken soup again.

  Looking at their unhurried movements, Liu Qingqing felt that they had almost eaten, and then saw with her own eyes that another Gugu chicken disappeared before she knew it.

  God, are the stomachs of these two people black holes? How can it be so edible?

  Liu Qingqing was dumbfounded, Feng Ze and Mi Kun wrapped up everything else before she finished eating the fish in her hand.

  At this time, Liu Qingqing inadvertently thought that whoever raised these two people would definitely be poor and unable to support them.

  Seeing the two of them lying on the stone with half-closed eyes half-closed after eating and drinking, Liu Qingqing really wanted to go up and kick them both.

  But in order to prevent Feng Ze from discovering her true face, she still stepped forward and asked softly:

  "Are you...have you two eaten enough? And...there's still some huh...hum pork that hasn't been cooked yet."

  Mi Kun and Feng Ze After waving his hands, he was relieved to say that he was already full and didn't need to be Liu Qingqing anymore

  , and then he couldn't figure out how he was the cook of these two goods because he was here to go online to make money?

  God mistaken me! ! !

  After eating and drinking, the group of people lay down on the open space next to them and basked in the sun. The mottled sunlight passed through the gaps in the leaves to form rays of light.

  The word Tyndall Phenomenon popped out of Liu Qingqing's mind, and after realizing it, she realized that it was already a memory from her previous life.

  She still remembers that a boy confessed to her when she was in college in her last life.

  The love letter said: When the Tyndall effect appears, it has a shape. When you appear, heartbeat will have a definition, and love will have an appearance. [Note]

  At that time, she just smiled and refused, and now she thinks back, whether it is the boy or the experience of the previous life, she suddenly feels a little blurred.

  Now that she is really relaxed, she feels so good to be alive.

   [Note] From Baidu, the teacher also mentioned it in our previous physics class.

    Now Liu Qingqing: Is the stomach of these two people a black hole? so edible! If you can't afford it, whoever raises it will go bankrupt, and leave.

    The future Liu Qingqing: Well, there are two pigs at home...

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 38 The Deceitful Feng Ze

  While he was taking a break, Mi Kun's communication vibrated. He lazily raised his hand to browse through the news and said goodbye to Liu Qingqing with a serious face.

  Liu Qingqing didn't know what happened to the old man, so she waved her hand and let him leave.

  Mi Kun gave Feng Ze on the ground a look to ask him to come with him, but Feng Ze also waved his hand to let him leave.

  Mi Kun looked shocked, and made eye contact with Feng Ze:

  No way, no way, you wouldn't want to hook up with such a young girl, would you?

  What are you thinking about? I just want to see how talented the little girl is? Don't think so dirty of me.

  Mi Kun thought about Liu Qingqing's spiritual power and talent, and then let Feng Ze go. He knew that Feng Ze's secret teaching would be beneficial and harmless to Liu Qingqing.

  So he left on his own.

  Liu Qingqing lazily closed her eyes, but she didn't notice the eye contact between these two people. The warm sun made her feel a little sleepy.

  So when she woke up again, what she saw was Feng Ze propping his head with his hands, leaning on the rock and looking at her lazily.

  Liu Qingqing was a little embarrassed. She wiped her mouth with her hands to make sure that she was not drooling, and then she kept her face and smiled at Feng Ze in embarrassment:

  "You...why didn't you talk to the old man... Leaving together all the time, is...is there something wrong?"

  Liu Qingqing tried her best to appear harmless.

  Feng Ze seemed to be a little tired from the sun, he nodded lazily, and then fell silent.

  "Since that's the case, then... then I'll go offline first."

  Liu Qingqing didn't want to be alone with him, she stole his things, and she had to learn potions from the old man in the future, so she wouldn't be discovered by then He lost his wife and lost his army.

  Then Feng Ze put a big hand on Liu Qingqing's shoulder, and said,

  "Your mental strength and talent are very good, I can teach you something, do you want to learn?"

  Hearing this, Liu Qingqing was very excited. Don't be sleepy anymore, learn, why don't you learn? How could she refuse when all the special teachers came to her door, and how could the people who could get along with the old man be ordinary people?

  Looking at Liu Qingqing's bright eyes, Feng Ze secretly laughed.

  Still a child!

  Then he got up and sat down, staring at Liu Qingqing and looking a little serious:

  "What I want to teach you is different from Yao Lao, if I say that what I know are all fighting moves like this Do you still want to learn?"

  "I want to!"

  Liu Qingqing's own knowledge can be used as a life-saving hole card, and what Feng Ze gave her can be shown to others in a dignified way.

  Although she wants to live an ordinary life, Xi Chen's identity has already shown that she must take revenge, so she must have complete means and many cards.

  Feng Ze didn't know this, he was not only a little relieved to see the little girl in front of him so studious.

  He will definitely work hard to teach this child to become a rising star of the alliance in the future. In the future, more and more people will be able to serve the Federation as their duty.

  "Come with me."

  After saying that, Feng Ze jumped out, and ran away without looking back, without any intention of waiting for Liu Qingqing. Seeing this, Liu Qingqing also followed behind him.

  The two of them ran for a long time in this dense forest, and suddenly Feng Ze stopped suddenly. Liu Qingqing was caught off guard and couldn't adjust her breathing in time, so Feng Ze was surprised to find that the girl's physical fitness was quite good.

  So Feng Ze nodded in satisfaction.

  Liu Qingqing just smiled and said nothing.

  Don't reveal your secrets!

  Then Feng Ze asked Liu Qingqing to look ahead.

  Liu Qingqing looked forward and found that this place has reached another dense forest, and there are still a group of people in front of them who don't know what to search for.

  She turned around and asked Feng Ze what he meant with her eyes.

  As a result, Feng Ze directly pushed Liu Qingqing over. Liu Qingqing's body was relaxed, but she was staggered to the ground by Feng Ze's push, lying on the ground in an extremely unsightly posture.

  When she managed to get up from the ground, she saw a group of people surrounding her. She turned her head back to look for Feng Ze's figure, only to find that Feng Ze had already run away.

  What a scam!

  Liu Qingqing could only slowly get up by herself, then patted the clothes on her body with her hands and smiled awkwardly at the person in front of her.

  But in his heart he was thinking about how to hang Feng Ze up and beat him up.

  "Who are you? Why are you here?"

  One of them, who seemed to be of a higher status, came out, staring at Liu Qingqing as if she thought she was someone with malicious intentions.

  Liu Qingqing wanted to cry but had no tears. How could she encounter anything?

  She picked up the little white flower again and said with tears in her eyes:

  "I... I just came here to wander around. I don't know why I came here."

  Seeing that there was really nothing on Liu Qingqing's body. sign, and the others are relieved.

  "Why did you come here? Didn't this person block the net? Why are you still so careless?"

  "I...I... sorry."

  "If it weren't for the requirements of our assessment this time, we must wear a monitor, we would all suspect that you are An undercover agent sent by the enemy."

  "I..." The

  leader seemed relieved, looked at Liu Qingqing carefully and smiled casually:

  "How old are you?"

  "I..."

  Liu Qingqing just wanted to say that she was 18, and then she thought about her real age in that boy's eyes that seemed to see everything. The person suddenly asked her age. It is possible that she has any skills to tell her age, so thinking about it, she told the truth.

  Everyone around was shocked when they heard that she was only seven years old. A girl who was only seven years old disguised herself as a teenager and was here alone!

  Thinking of them like this, their eyes became a little pity.

  At first glance, they were people from poor families who came to the Yuan World to earn money. Thinking of this, they let go of their guard and were very curious about Liu Qingqing:

  "Are you a boy or a girl?"

  "You can become your own." How do you look?"

  "Do you need any help from us?" The

  crowd surrounded Liu Qingqing in a hurry, and Liu Qingqing was a little suffocated by their concern.

  She finally understood why there was an allusion to killing Wei Jie.

  Liu Qingqing thought for a while and changed her body into a seven-year-old girl's body. Although it was not as juicy as her own, it was still very cute.

  Everyone looked at Liu Qingqing in surprise. At this time, Liu Qingqing regretted becoming like this.

  They are all hungry wolves!

  She looked at the group of smelly boys who wanted to hug and pinch her, and then at the young lady next to her who threw herself into the young lady's arms without hesitation.

  Seeing Liu Qingqing like this, the others were too embarrassed to surround her.

  Because the game is not over yet, if you tap the pager, it means you will automatically abstain. They can only temporarily place Liu Qingqing in their team and let the only girl in it take care of her.

  Liu Qingqing was carried aside by that girl, and the other boys gathered around watching the leading boy waiting for him to speak.

  "It is true that it is not more than ten years old, and there is no malice."

  After getting the boy's positive answer, the others also breathed a sigh of relief. The leading boy is an Azmick. The number of their race is very small, but they have the ability to perceive.

  A teenager like this can perceive the approximate age of the person in front of him and whether he is malicious or not.

  In terms of reconnaissance, their people are simply born strong.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 39 My Cousin

  Now that I got the boy's definite answer, everyone else is also relieved.

  It would be better if they were from the hostile team, at most they would lose the game. But if it's a spy sent by the empire, it's really over.

  Even though this little girl is only seven years old, the empire even sent younger children as spies before. At that time, if the Azmiks hadn't sensed the malice belonging to that child at the end, the alliance would have faced heavy losses.

  Now they can get close to Liu Qingqing without any scruples.

  Because of Liu Qingqing's super physical fitness, she heard all the whispers over there.

  This made her feel that her sixth sense protected her. Otherwise, even if you have no malice, concealing your age will leave a bad impression on them, and you may be kicked out. Even if they were not kicked out in the end, they would not be able to gain their trust.

  Just as Liu Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, the girl hugging her next to her gently pinched Liu Qingqing's face. After pinching, she was still very excited, as if she had won some kind of treasure.

  "Wow, your face is so slippery, it's so easy to pinch!" The

  girl couldn't help hugging her and pinching her again.

  Liu Qingqing smiled obediently, and let the girl pinch her.

  "Sister, what are you doing?"

  "We are students in the Junior Class of the First Military Academy of the Alliance, and the school assigned us a mission to conduct confrontation training here."

  "Oh, that's how it is. Sister, you are so amazing Oh."

  Liu Qingqing blinked her big watery eyes and looked more and more cute.

  Xinyue couldn't help but let out a groundhog scream in her heart.

  How can this girl be so cute?

  For some reason, Xin Yue felt her heart melt when she looked at the girl in front of her. She is the only girl in their family, and everyone else dotes on Xinyue very much, but Xinyue really wants a younger sister. However, the fertility rate of women in Interstellar is extremely low, not everyone can give birth to three children like Ms. Ling Ya.

  Naturally, her mother could no longer reproduce, and her dream of having a younger sister was naturally shattered. Now a girl who is much younger than Xinyue suddenly appeared and was so cute, Xinyue couldn't help but put herself into the role of sister.

  "What's your name?"

  "My name is Qingchen."

  "Oh, so it's Chenchen!" As

  she spoke, Xinyue stretched out her salty pig hands to hug and pinch the little girl in her arms, Baby is amazing.

  "Chenchen, you have to complete the task with your brothers and sisters first, and then we will send you out. But don't worry, your brothers and sisters will always protect you."

  "Okay, what are we going to do, sister?" Huh?"

  This confrontation task is to search for valuable things in this dense forest. Different things have different points, and the team with the highest points wins.

  They need to search for various things such as energy stones, spiritual plants, and strange beasts in it. Similarly, if they meet, they can get certain points if they find a way to eliminate the opponent's team.

  But Xinyue didn't intend to tell the children such a complicated matter, they were also students in the junior class of the First Alliance Military Academy, so she didn't need a seven-year-old child to do anything.

  So Xinyue said to her:

  "Chenchen just needs to see if there are some green plants you like around and pick them off, and leave the rest to the brothers and sisters!"

  Liu Qingqing pretended to be ignorant. Nodding his head, he was thinking in his heart what that Cang Ye was doing to kick him over?

  You can't let her be a mascot among this group of teenagers!

  In fact, Feng Ze planned to kick Liu Qingqing out to attract the attention of the pair of teams, and then let Liu Qingqing use her own ability to sneak in and do missions with them, let her exercise her teamwork ability and let her Learn about the combat thinking of military cadets.

  In the end, he only knew that there were students from the junior class who were doing confrontation training, but he didn't know that there was actually an Azmik in this pair, so he could tell Liu Qingqing's real age at a glance. Helping to do tasks together has become a salted fish lying down.

  At this moment, a girl suddenly walked out from the path on the other side. This girl was only sixteen or seventeen years old, and she was the same bright and spoiled type as Sheng Jinxiu.

  But this girl showed a kind of arrogance in her eyes.

  Liu Qingqing subconsciously disliked this girl just by looking into her eyes. It's okay to be spoiled, it's none of her business anyway, just don't spoil her.

  Different road non-phase plan.

  So he glanced at it, turned his head away, and continued talking to Xinyue.

  Xinyue curled her lips when she saw the person coming, but she didn't show anything special. But Liu Qingqing saw that the two girls were not dealing with each other.

  And when the other group of teenagers saw the girl coming, some excitedly waved, some had bright eyes and were very happy, some didn't say a word, and some had smiles on their faces. Fake.

  "Liu Mengmeng, you are finally back."

  One of the teenagers inside ran over briskly to greet him, but that Liu Mengmeng just glanced at him, then rolled his eyes and walked past him directly.

  The boy didn't care, he just followed Liu Mengmeng, talking like no one else was there.

  One of the boys couldn't stand it anymore and dragged the boy over arbitrarily, separating the two.

  "Sang Da, people don't like you at all, what are you doing in the past?" "Sang Ye,

  I won't allow you to talk about Mengmeng like that!"

  It turns out that the two are still brothers. The younger brother Sang Da likes the person named Liu Mengmeng, but Sang Ye does not agree with his younger brother liking such a girl.

  Liu Qingqing rummaged through the memories in her mind carefully and found, oh, isn't this person named Liu Mengmeng the original body's cousin?

  Compared with the original cousin, this cousin is very stupid, with weak mental strength and low talent. But the Liu family can be regarded as a big family, so they put her directly in the youth class.

  She was also complacent about this, thinking that she entered the junior class at a young age and no one else could compare to her, even her cousin Liu Menghan.

  So at a young age, she has a particularly pampered personality, and she does not allow others to disobey her. When she says go forward, go forward; when she says go left, go left. Anyone who dared not listen to her would be scolded by Liu Mengmeng.

  However, Liu Mengmeng is also a girl, and other boys feel embarrassed to scold her, but girls are generally not as sharp-mouthed as her, and they can't scold her.

  Therefore, Liu Mengmeng usually has the upper hand.

  The original owner was a coward before, but this cousin loves to bully her, come and go when called, and will be beaten and scolded by her every time. It left a deep shadow on the young mind of the original owner.

  Liu Qingqing looked at the pampered girl in front of her and felt that she should avenge the original owner, since she also took over the original owner's body.

  Liu Qingqing blinked her eyes in a ghostly manner, but no one else noticed that her belly was full of bad water.

  "Sang Da, what are you thinking? People don't like you at all, they just treat you as a spare tire and you think you are true love. Are you here to touch yourself?"

  However, Sang Da still stared at his red eyes, showing nothing The meaning of listening to advice.

  Sang Ye couldn't help covering her head, how could he have such a stupid brother?

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
13.8K 179 51
Harry Potter x reader one-shots with all your favourite characters! Every one-shot is guaranteed to be, at minimum, two thousand words, typically aro...
59.8K 1.7K 40
!In the process of being rewritten! ------------------------ "The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies, it comes fro...
14.6K 141 37
Author: The twelfth lunar month and the beginning of spring Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed  [Apocalypse + Rebirth + Space...