✔The full-level boss has spac...

Por prince05026

Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69sh... Mais

Announcement
1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-90
91-100
101-120
121-150
151-170
171-190
191-220
221-250
251-270
271-289
(Announcement)
294-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
391-END

11-20

1.3K 17 7
Por prince05026

 Chapter 11 Pretending to be a Pig and Eating a Tiger

  In the eyes of ordinary teachers, Liu Qingqing is... well, she doesn't have any sense of existence, at most she looks familiar.

  After all, she and Zhou Minggao stayed together every day, so some teachers looked down on this very much, thinking that Liu Qingqing was just a dog who wanted to climb the dragon and become the phoenix.

  However, in the eyes of Haochuan and Chai Shaoqing, this is not the case.

  Witnessing with his own eyes that Liu Qingqing killed a boy of the same age who had been trained since childhood and the amazing Gu Wu, he naturally realized that this child was pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger.

  But what is she trying to figure out? The two teachers didn't understand. They scratched their heads and tried everything they could to get Liu Qingqing to give it her all.

  However, as if she saw their purpose, she kept teasing them, watching them make a fool of themselves every time. Let them suffer but can't tell.

  Hey, ask: What if a particularly promising child wants to give up on himself? Very anxious to wait online.

  What else can I do, of course, I will try my best to motivate her!

  Then the following situation appeared:

  "Liu Qingqing is out."

  Liu Qingqing frowned tightly, what is this for? She doesn't seem to start messing around yet?

  But she was only stunned for a second and quickly adjusted herself out of the queue.

  "Here!"

  "Okay, there are seventy-two men and three girls in the entire mecha individual squad this time, a total of seventy-five people. You are smaller than them, so—"

  So I can go to the side to rest?

  I have to say that Liu Qingqing's thinking is quite beautiful!

  Hao Chuan seemed to see the expectation in Liu Qingqing's eyes, he snorted softly, and he could see the mockery towards her in his nostrils.

  "So I will train with you!"

  Oh my god, teacher, are you serious? Pull me out to fight you because I'm the smallest? You don't have a purpose, I don't even believe you know! And next time, please find a better reason. You are obviously inconsistent and logical. Bad review!

  Liu Qingqing was so shocked that she forgot to react, it was Zhou Minggao behind her who cleared her throat to remind her.

  Then Liu Qingqing walked towards the teacher in the eyes of everyone including shock, pity, envy, gloating and so on.

  "Ah."

  Zhou Minggao sighed, he actually expected it.

  He really didn't think that the fight between him and Liu Qingqing on the playground could hide from the teacher, but now he only hoped that the teacher would be gentle, otherwise Liu Qingqing's pretty face might not be able to be kept.

  After all, mecha soldiers are a group of lunatics, they don't care where they fight you when they fight you!

  Zhou Minggao secretly made a small calculation, Liu Qingqing is still young, it doesn't matter if she loses. He just wanted to learn ancient martial arts as soon as possible, and no one in this school would know that Zhou Minggao was Liu Qingqing's apprentice!

  Thinking of this, Zhou Minggao became firmer. Yes, it was just a relationship of mutual use. Liu Qingqing took advantage of his convenient handling ability, and he learned her ancient martial arts. The two don't owe each other.

  Then he watched Liu Qingqing walk forward, and the instructor smiled at her with a "nuclear" face.

  Hehehe, it's not my fault, I've been staring at you for two days because you didn't work hard, I just want to give you a hand. I am doing this for your own good, and this is your blessing.

  ...Liu Qingqing would be very speechless if she knew.

  Isn't that just defining her with their own ideas? She, Liu Qingqing, is an independent person with her own thoughts and choices, and does not need others to comment.

  What's more, in what capacity did they educate her Liu Qingqing? This is why she can't be her teacher for a few years? Do you want this blessing for you?

  But the current Liu Qingqing doesn't know what Hao Chuan is thinking, she just stands in front of Hao Chuan obediently, with an attitude of "I'm so obedient and you are casual."

  Unfortunately, it's all fake.

  "Okay, let's start the training now. Classmate Liu Qingqing and I will give you a test first!"

  The other teachers on the stage looked shocked, and together with a little radish who can't even reach your thigh, make a test for other students. Sample? Mr. Haochuan, are you sure you are not joking?

  Of course, there was an oddity in it, and it was naturally Chai Shaoqing. He looked at Liu Qingqing with a kind and horrifying look.

  Until now, he felt that Liu Qingqing must have had some unavoidable reason for pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. It was impossible for someone to make fun of her future.

  It's a pity that Liu Qingqing is.

  She only needs to be a name in the school, and when the alliance uniformly measures mental power, she can pass if she can, and she can't slip away by using supernatural powers, and her physical strength can only be maintained at the B level in the eyes of others. No need to try.

  ...I

  have to say that this is the boss's self-confidence. She is confident that she can leave this garbage star. When others are crying and struggling, she already has everything that others dare not dream of.

  Is it fair? Of course it's fair.

  Compared with the interstellar people, Liu Qingqing has the abilities and physical fitness of her previous life, but these are all accumulated by Liu Qingqing in her previous life little by little.

  No one's efforts will be denied. Liu Qingqing has experienced the horrors of the end times, the hardships of life and the continuous efforts for a little hope of surviving more than them! This is fairness.

  Liu Qingqing smiled cutely at Chai Shaoqing, which caused Chai Shaoqing to be shot by an invisible arrow named "Meng". Ah - is this the charm of the girl?

  Chai Shaoqing had never had a chance to get in touch with a female cub before, mainly because he didn't have one in his family. He despises all boys to death.

  Up to now, his chances of contacting male cubs have been ruthlessly cut off.

  Alas, life is always unpredictable!

  Then he saw Liu Qingqing's soft lips slowly open, and then he heard her voice:

  "Teacher, you see that I am so weak and helpless, do you really want to use me as a training partner?"

  Liu Qingqing blinked her big watery eyes as she spoke, looking really pitiful.

  If Chai Shaoqing hadn't been in the monitoring room watching this "weak and helpless" girl kill a boy who had been trained since childhood in less than a minute, he might really feel that the little girl in front of him is weak, and might He severely reprimanded his good brother for his cruelty.

  But that's not the case, what are you pretending to be pitiful and helpless, you are a big boss!

  Chai Shaoqing simply didn't know what expression to use to face her.

  "Of course, this is a good job, don't let the teacher and classmates down!"

  Hao Chuan was expressionless, and it seemed that he was not confused.

  Oh, okay!

  Then Liu Qingqing rushed forward and raised her little pink fist.

  Chai Shaoqing was full of interest. He didn't know what kind of moves Liu Qingqing would use. The students under him also widened their eyes, wanting to see how strong Liu Qingqing is?

  Then they saw Liu Qingqing raised her small powder fist and sent it in front of the teacher, then slipped on the sole of her foot and fell down.

  what happened?

  Hey, even if you don't want to fight, don't use this method to perfunctory! You don't see if your acting skills are too bad. You need to slow down when you fall, are you serious?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 12 Stripping Daddy's Vest Off In the

  end, Liu Qingqing suspended training on the grounds that she sprained her foot, and then went to rest. A group of teachers and students were left with big eyes and small eyes, and two teachers who knew the truth had bulging veins.

  In this way, Liu Qingqing successfully avoided training for a week, and then it was time to rest.

  The school's management was not strict, and it was still a 5+2 model. Liu Qingqing, who was going home for the first time on vacation, couldn't wait.

  Hehehe, I must give Xi Chen a surprise when I go back.

  Liu Qingqing thought to herself.

  When she ran all the way to the small broken house, she opened the door and found that Xi Chen was holding a screwdriver in front of a small robot that was more than half assembled.

  From this posture, Liu Qingqing could tell at a glance that this robot was made by Xi Chen.

  Wow, it turns out that Xi Chen's father is also a hidden boss! It seems that the time she stayed at home for so long affected Xi Chen's father's performance!

  The door was opened suddenly, and when Xi Chen looked up, there was a smiling face.

  what! How did he forget that school has holidays? It was really incompetent of him to let his good girl go home alone like this.

  Suddenly, Xi Chen finally realized that it was over, the big guy in front of him couldn't hide anymore.

  He just wanted to say that this thing was picked up, but before he could say it, the robot's eyes lit up and bent into waves.

  "Hi, hello, are you the little master? I am a fourth-generation combat robot installed by the master. I don't have a name yet."

  Xi Chen slapped his forehead hard. If he had known this, he shouldn't have put it down first The upper body and the energy source are put on, now it's all right, all of them are exposed at once,

  Liu Qingqing really wants to laugh seeing Xi Chen's annoyed look, how can her father be so cute?

  She walked into the room unhurriedly and stood in front of the robot.

  "Hello, my name is Liu Qingqing. Nice to meet you."

  "I'm also very happy! You are so cute." The

  robot revealed star eyes.

  "May I give you a name?"

  "Okay!"

  "Well... you can follow my surname, can I call you Liu Qiqi?"

  "Yes, yes. Qiqi likes you so much .

  While talking, he made a heart shape with its mechanical arm.

  Xi Chen next to me was dumbfounded, it was clearly a story of three people, why didn't I have a name?

  "Then... can I say a word?"

  Xi Chen said weakly, and raised his hand, looking really obedient.

  "Sure, tell me!"

  Liu Qingqing waved her hands "magnanimously", with a look on my face that I would just quietly watch how you play.

  "..."

  Xi Chen suddenly felt that he didn't know where to start.

  Liu Qingqing burst out laughing.

  "Father, I won't eat you, why are you so nervous?"

  She shook her head helplessly while talking.

  Xi Chen scratched his head in embarrassment.

  "I've been hiding this from you for so long, so I'm afraid you'll get angry."

  "Okay, let's be lenient when you confess, and strict when you resist. Let's talk!"

  "To tell you the truth, this is a bit long."

  "Let's make a long story short. "

  If others see it, they will be shocked. This parent is not like a parent, and the child is not like a child, but they don't think anything is wrong at all!

  Then Liu Qingqing roughly understood what happened from Xi Chen's words.

  Originally, Xi Chen was a student with excellent grades in the first military academy of the alliance. He was admitted to the first military academy of the alliance from a b-level planet by his own efforts, and then the bloody thing happened.

  It turned out that Xi Chen was the exiled son of Xing Xi's family in the capital. As for the reason for his disappearance, the Xi Chen family never said anything about it. The only thing that can prove Xi Chen's identity is a jade pendant handed down from the ancient blue star.

  However, a few days before his family found him, his good brother Xie Liuqing got the news from nowhere, secretly took his jade pendant, and then appeared in front of the people sent by the Xi family ahead of time.

  So Xie Liuqing was taken back to Xi's family as his own child. No matter how Xi Chen knew the truth, no one believed that he was his own.

  He doesn't understand, is it true that someone can't recognize their own child?

  Xi Chen came to the door several times to clarify the misunderstanding and to see Xi Liuqing, but was thrown out the door again and again.

  The last time he was thrown into the garbage star by his relatives under the suggestion of his "good brother" Xie Liuqing, oh no, it should be said that it was Xi Liuqing's suggestion.

  In a daze, he heard the conversation of the Xi family's interstellar fighters:

  "Unfortunately, he is already a fighter with double a+. If he grows up..."

  "What are you talking about, isn't it because the young master doesn't want him to grow up ?" That's why!"

  "I don't know what the Patriarch thinks? He actually gave up his own son for a counterfeit."

  "It's not easy. That being the case, how could they admit that the young master they have been looking for for so many years is actually a fake? Wouldn't that make others laugh at him?"

  "Oh, yes. If you want to complain, blame him for being born in a wealthy family! But If he hadn't come to the door several times, maybe it wouldn't be so miserable now."

  "Indeed."

  "But it's true that the fake young master is better. The real young master is said to be shy in school. Tsk tsk tsk, he really doesn't look like a man, and he deserves it!"

  "Yes, like A man like him is really embarrassing to us men..."

  Xi Chen was in a daze, and after listening to the words of these two people, he finally understood the reason why he was sent to the garbage planet.

  In the chaos of the other world, he laughed at himself, and said in a voice that almost no one could hear:

  "Oh, our aptitude is not the same, I am better than him!"

  Xi Chen didn't know what he meant by saying these words He felt unwilling to prove something.

  In fact, he didn't feel much about being recognized by the Xi's family, he just stayed if he could and left if he couldn't. He is just not reconciled, the good brother he treats wholeheartedly will betray him for the sake of status, power and wealth.

  But it's too late to say everything now, if he does it all over again, he will definitely not go to Xi's house to seek things that he doesn't care about at all. In the end, it was not as good as living comfortably by myself and ended up like this.

  Fortunately, Xi Chen's physical strength is very good, and his body is slowly recovering bit by bit on this planet.

  Since then, Xi Chen has been living on this planet. Originally, he couldn't accept that he was a student of the first military academy in the alliance to pick up waste, but in the end, under the pressure of life, he was obediently smoothed out by the spikes on his body.

  However, in the process, he never harmed the aborigines on this planet, because the idea he instilled since childhood was that soldiers should protect the people.

  In this way, the days passed little by little. Xi Chen once thought that he would be chased and killed by the Xi family when he returned to the capital star. Bad thing.

  When he was already disheartened, he picked up Liu Qingqing. Xi Chen thought that he could stay here alone, but he couldn't let Liu Qingqing suffer with him.

  Xi Chen thought a lot, and finally decided to pick up the previous skills and try to take Liu Qingqing away from this planet. It's just that what happened before was too useless, he didn't know how to tell his daughter, so he kept hiding it.

  Hearing this, Liu Qingqing was furious. She had thought about how Xi Chen's double A's mental and physical strength could be lost here. It turned out that she was framed.

  Wait, when she leaves here, she will definitely make the Xi family and Xi Liuqing pay the price!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 13 Yuan World

  Xi Chen looked at Liu Qingqing's angry look, and was a little worried. What should I do if my daughter is angry?

  But in fact, there is still a secret joy in his heart, and someone is fighting for him.

  very nice.

  Before he could be happy, Liu Qingqing slapped him on the back of the head.

  "Father, if someone bullies you, just bully you back! How can you think of giving up on yourself? Isn't this a decision to make your relatives and enemies happy? You have to remember, I will be by your side in the future, you can't Thinking about giving up on myself again."

  Xi Chen shook his head helplessly, how could there still be a girl beating me? Sigh, but forget it, who made him willing to spoil it!

  Liu Qingqing threw herself into Xi Chen's arms and patted him on the back comfortingly.

  She discovered early on that her daddy was not as uninhibited and informal as he showed, it was more like the mask he showed in front of outsiders, while his heart was more like the gentle and shy neighbor next door juvenile.

  Sure enough, her guess was correct. Her daddy had done so many things before to present an image of a man recognized by the entire universe on this planet.

  Liu Qingqing once heard a saying that every era has its foot wraps, and the interstellar people's foot wraps are just an extreme perception of the image of men and women.

  The so-called men should look like men and women should look like women is also the source of pushing Xi Chen to the end.

  Alas, after forgetting it, let her guard her father! As long as Xi Chen can return to his original self with peace of mind.

  Then Xi Chen found that Liu Qingqing didn't dislike that shy self at all, which surprised him a little.

  In this world where the strong are respected, everyone thinks that a man should look like a man, but his daughter doesn't seem to think so, which makes him feel that someone has accepted the self that is not accepted by everyone.

  He hugged Liu Qingqing tightly, as expected of his caring little padded jacket.

  After hugging for a while, Xi Chen seemed to have suddenly thought of something, and patted Liu Qingqing's small head to signal her to get up.

  Liu Qingqing was a little puzzled, and then saw Xi Chen get up and take out a watch-shaped thing from the crack of the bed, and then tied it to her hand.

  "What is this?"

  Liu Qingqing was a little curious. She took a closer look and found that it was not a watch. After careful observation, she still couldn't find any clues.

  Xi Chen took Liu Qingqing's hand and pressed her thumb on the screen of the "watch".

  Seeing it light up for a moment and then a light screen popped out from the center, Liu Qingqing was shocked.

  This is an optical brain, right?

  Seeing Liu Qingqing's shocked and stupid face, Xi Chen couldn't help laughing.

  However, he still seriously introduced this optical brain to Liu Qingqing.

  "Just like you think, this is the optical brain. It is the one I wore before, but I can't use it because of the hidden injury in my body. It would be a waste to leave it alone. I might as well use it for you."

  Liu Qingqing only thought The current self is too useless, she hopes to become stronger immediately. Her healing ability is still too weak right now.

  Xi Chen rubbed Liu Qingqing's little head again, and then said to her:

  "Now I bind the right to use the optical brain to you, so that you can use it."

  Liu Qingqing obediently let Xi Chen I bound the optical computer to myself, and then found that the interface of the optical screen seemed to be restarted, and then turned it on again, just like restoring the factory settings of the mobile phone, everything was wiped out.

  "This is a normal phenomenon, and it is to protect the privacy of the original host from being leaked."

  Then Xi Chen explained the function of the optical brain to Liu Qingqing.

  After the basic content was almost finished, Xi Chen flicked the light brain a few times, and then a mysterious page appeared.

  This page is like a special planetary projection, with large swaths of blue and green intertwined, which looks very much like what Blue Star used to be.

  But of course it is absolutely impossible to be the blue planet, because the planet is obviously more green.

  Liu Qingqing was very curious, she asked Xi Chen:

  "Dad, what is this page?

  " Such a page is compulsively installed automatically, but so far no one can know how it came about. We generally call this page the meta world,"

  Xi Chen said, and then Liu Qingqing knew about this interface. general information.

  This metaworld is like an independent small world. The interstellar people don't know its origin and operating mechanism, but only know that the things inside seem to be very precious.

  This world has only been running for nearly 200 years. It is like a kind of optical brain virus, which is forced to be implanted in every optical brain when it can work, and it still cannot be solved until now.

  However, it has been valued by the alliance and the empire, and they feel that this world must have some very important opportunities. If they obtain these opportunities, it may be their opportunity to become stronger.

  Therefore, the Federation and the Empire have invested a lot of manpower and material resources in various developments of the metaworld. Now it contains many functions. Apparently it has become another real world.

  Liu Qingqing listened with gusto, and then Xi Chen said something even more unbelievable to her.

  That is, basically everything you get from the metaworld can be brought out. When you log out after collecting things from it, the optical brain will automatically open up a new channel to take the things you got from it. send out.

  Liu Qingqing was shocked, why does this world sound like another plane? It's just that the plane and the plane have been connected due to some unknown reasons, and the connection channel is the optical brain.

  This is a bit unbelievable. In the interstellar place, where the optical brain can be rotten, the optical brain can still be used as an intermediate to transmit matter?

  But the fact seemed to be the case, which made her have to believe it.

  She then asked Xi Chen:

  "Is there someone living in Dad?"

  Xi Chen frowned and thought carefully for a while, and then answered with some uncertainty:

  "Because we ordinary people have been in contact with this metaworld for about 100 years, so the inside Most of the area has not yet been explored, and we don't really know if there are people living in it."

  Liu Qingqing's eyes widened, what? You don't even know if there is anyone in it, but you dare to explore it rashly, aren't you afraid that it's dangerous there?

  Xi Chen seemed to see Liu Qingqing's question, and continued to answer with a smile,

  "This world is actually very dangerous, and if you are not careful, you will have a mental breakdown, just like Feng Ze, the first marshal of our alliance, six years ago I disappeared during an exploration, and I still dont know whether Marshal Feng Ze is still in a plant-enclosed state!

  Then Xi Chen turned his head and said to Liu Qingqing word by word:

  So you must be careful when using this thing. When you log in, it can automatically check your mental power level, and you can also change your appearance, but you must not use it dangerously, or you will have a mental breakdown."

  "Well, I definitely won't. I I'm still a child, what can I do?"

  In order to dispel Xi Chen's worries, Liu Qingqing is now willing to call herself a child. But she also made up her mind to make good use of this metaworld.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 14 First Exploration

  After Xi Chen basically explained everything, Liu Qingqing told Xi Chen to let him install Liu Qiqi first, and she went to Yuan World to explore.

  According to the method taught by Xi Chen, Liu Qingqing lay on the bed, closed her eyes and concentrated, and formally entered the Yuan World.

  For a moment, the huge gravitational force enveloped her and made her fall continuously. She tried her best to stabilize her mind and told herself that this was all normal and there was no need to worry.

  After falling for a long time, she returned to normal. Seeing the pure white world in front of her, she couldn't help feeling suspicious.

  At this time, she suddenly heard a voice:

  "Di detected a new user login, please complete the novice guidance according to the prompt tone you heard."

  "Please enter the user name, note that this user name will be your only identity certificate, in the future It will not change, please think carefully and make sure."

  After thinking carefully for a while, Liu Qingqing chose Qingchen, which is also the homonym of Liu Qingqing and Xi Chen's names respectively.

  "The specific novice guidebook has been issued. Please pay attention to the precautions in it. It has been tested that your mental power is 5s, your talent is 5s, and you have obtained the title "Palace Level". Do you want to show it to the public?"

  Liu Qingqing decisively chose to refuse. She still didn't want to be in the limelight. Although she expected that her talent might be a little high, she didn't expect it to be this high.

  She still knows that the spiritual power of the entire interstellar 5s class is the highest, and the number of them is still very small. If she is really exposed, there will probably be someone thinking about her all day long!

  "Everything is ready, please choose the teleportation location."

  Liu Qingqing looked at the map slowly unfolding in front of her in amazement. Although Xi Chen said that there was not much development, in fact the Empire and the Alliance each accounted for about 1/10 of the land, and the 1/10 is the world of scattered people, and there are probably people who want to stay away from the flames of war and don't want to occupy the team.

  Liu Qingqing thought about it carefully, and chose the Sanren area. She still doesn't want to contact any people from the empire and the federation. It's not easy to provoke them with their financial and material resources, but if Liu Qingqing has accumulated a certain amount of strength in the future, of course she still wants to visit.

  "Attention, dizziness, vomiting, fatigue and other phenomena may occur during the transmission process. These are normal reactions, don't panic."

  Then white light gradually enveloped her, and she arrived in a forest in the blink of an eye.

  Liu Qingqing sat down on the ground.

  God, I have to say, this is really nauseating!

  After she managed to slow down, she looked up and looked around, and found that this was the edge of the forest, and she was facing a large siege-style building like an ancient one.

  It looks very simple, basically without any pattern. But it should be made of special material, probably very strong.

  Liu Qingqing adjusted her figure and facial features according to the instruction manual. Now she looks like that kind of dull-looking little white flower, not good-looking, but it can be said to be very attractive.

  She still knows what her age and appearance will bring her. The experience of the end of the world has made her never afraid to use the worst malicious speculation about people.

  Liu Qingqing felt that her supernatural ability was still there. Liu Qingqing thought about it and accepted it. After all, things can be taken in and out of each other in this world. Ability is just a special kind of energy, and it's normal to continue to use it.

  However, it has to be said that entering the spiritual body avoided the hidden wounds of her body that had not recovered. This was the first time her body was so relaxed after coming to Interstellar.

  Abundant energy surged in her body, Liu Qingqing used her mental power to scan to make sure there was no one around, and then tried all of her various abilities.

  A metal block appeared out of thin air in her hand, and then it was divided into two, two, four, divided into countless extremely thin needles, and then refused into the original metal block. In the same way, I tried water-type abilities, fire-type abilities, lightning-type abilities, and ice-type abilities.

  Then there is the growth of seedlings, the subsidence of the land, and the gathering and dispersing of wind masses. She didn't try the healing ability, and the last and most important space.

  She glanced at the things in the space and was happier. Now it's all right, with this world as an excuse, she can give the things inside to Xi Chenbu's body to improve her living conditions!

  Calm and in a good mood, Liu Qingqing got up and walked towards the city after tidying up the traces around her.

  When she got closer, she realized that there were no guards at the city wall. At this moment, Liu Qingqing suspected that the city wall was no longer necessary. Could it be that it was only used to divide the boundaries?

  The gate of the city was open, and she walked in directly, and found that there was a hole inside. The city is very lively, and different creatures are walking around in it. If she hadn't been mentally prepared, she would probably be startled.

  Because in addition to the human form, there are also strange shapes.

  Things like rabbit ears and deer antlers are simply too weak, and things like scales all over the body and a pool of snot-like things wriggling on the ground have completely refreshed her three views.

  Is this the appearance of the aliens that everyone is looking forward to before the end of the world?

  Liu Qingqing held back the feeling of discomfort, and strode in like a veteran. Then Liu Qingqing, who had seen many strange-looking creatures along the way, realized that she could really get used to seeing this thing too much.

  Of course, Liu Qingqing didn't just go up to look at the creatures. She noticed what the shops around her generally sold.

  From this observation, she discovered that there are actually a lot of fruit sellers here. She scanned it and there were probably watermelons, strawberries, apples, etc., but she was a little confused based on the interstellar text written on it.

  First of all, because the interstellar conditions are actually very poor, basically plants are very rare, so scientists will extract elemental substances to make nutrient solutions, so interstellar people basically do not know about these plant fruits.

  And I also said before that because of the haste of human beings leaving, basically only scientific and technological documents were kept. At that time, people basically gave up or did not pay attention to cultural transmission for the sake of infrastructure and science. Therefore, these fruits are no longer called ancient blue stars. Law.

  She can understand all this, but why is the watermelon called a big belly fruit, because it looks big? Strawberries are called Beauty Lips, and grapes are called Chuan Chuan Guo. Only Apple kept its name in the last round.

  Ah, what a vivid image!

  Dazzling along the way, but I have to say that the development of interstellar technology is really good.

  Along the way, there are mechanical equipment stores, pharmacies, weapons stores, and even mecha stores. From this point of view, the boss is a person with high spiritual power or someone with high spiritual power around him.

  Tsk tsk tsk, Liu Qingqing sighed in her heart. If it weren't for the fact that it is based on spiritual power, it would be kicked out directly when the mental power is almost exhausted, otherwise this place might really be another home for human beings.

   Here I would like to thank some treasures who have always supported this book, and it is precisely because of you that this book has not been cut. Because I am a newcomer and novice writing a book for the first time, I am a little apprehensive in my heart. I am really happy to get your support. Thank you for your recommendation votes and monthly tickets. Feel free to point out any deficiencies, I will try my best to improve step by step and live up to your support.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 15 Making Friends

  Liu Qingqing was walking on the road when the street in front of her suddenly became chaotic. Looking carefully, it turned out that two groups of people were arguing.

  "I think you just want to plot something wrong and kill me. Just what is this thing you're selling? You actually told me that it's edible?

  " Is it? As for whether you can eat it or not, anyway, you are fine now.

  What do you mean Im fine? You mean Im fine if Im not poisoned to death? How do you talk? "The

  other party felt a little guilty when he heard this, but he really felt that the other party had nothing to do and he didn't have to take any responsibility.

  In this way, the two groups fought again.

  Liu Qingqing was standing in the corner as a crowd, what? Going to be a little fairy upholding justice? Just kidding, she won't meddle in such nosy matters, it's better for her to stand in the corner and eat melons.

  Thinking of this, she took out the melon seeds she had kept for a long time from the space, and just started nibbling. But she understood that it was the mercenary who sold the pickled peppers as food to the guests, which caused the two parties to fight.

  The peppercorns are indeed not poisonous, that's what it tastes like, tsk tsk tsk.

  So when the two were about to start the second round of fighting, they suddenly heard the sound of "click, click, click, click, click, click, click". Turning around, I found that there was a very handsome girl who was eating something, making a "click, click, click". the sound of.

  Now it's all right, they don't know if they should fight now.

  One of the two people with a more violent temper walked directly in front of Liu Qingqing with a fierce look on his face.

  "Look at what you're looking at, and I'll pick out your eyeballs."

  Liu Qingqing didn't expect this person to come to her door, so she nodded quickly and turned her head to the other side, expressing that she no longer looked at it.

  Now that person is more satisfied, but when he was far away just now, he didn't find that the thing in her hand was actually quite fragrant, which made him a little greedy.

  He rolled his eyes and continued to scare Liu Qingqing with that fierce look:

  "Hey, what about you, what were you eating just now?"

  "No...it's nothing."

  Liu Qingqing put on a cowardly look, Two drops of tears were unwilling to flow down in the eye sockets, and it looked pear blossoms with rain, very pitiful.

  This made that person feel embarrassed.

  "Hey, my name is Mo Qi, and I'm a very powerful boss in the United...Sanren District. I'll cover you after you don't cry."

  While talking, Mo Qi patted his chest with his thick arm, Liu Qingqing really thinks that this is the stupid son of the planet master who is similar to Zhou Minggao but even more powerful.

  But she still nodded to Mo Qi with tears in her eyes, and hummed lightly.

  Mo Qi smiled silly, probably because he felt that he and Liu Qingqing knew each other, so he moved closer and continued to ask,

  "What's your name?"

  "Qingchen."

  "Oh, so it's Miss Qingchen! You What did you eat just now? It smells so good."

  Liu Qingqing generously grabbed a handful and handed it to Mo Qi.

  Things appeared out of nowhere but Mochi didn't sense anything was wrong. Because after everyone comes in, the system will give a super-large storage grid, only the things in the storage grid can be taken out, and ordinary things can also be placed in it. So in their eyes, this is normal.

  At this time, Mo Qi's attention was all focused on the handful of things in his hand. He didn't understand these seeds that looked like plants. After all, shouldn't they find a place to plant them? How can I eat it? And why is it so fragrant?

  He tentatively took one and put it in his mouth and chewed it. He chewed the shell of the melon seeds together with his melon seeds and found that this thing was really delicious, but it was a little lacking.

  Liu Qingqing hurriedly stopped him:

  "The outer shell of melon seeds is not edible, you need to peel it off, you can peel it by hand or chew it with your mouth." After

  speaking, he showed him a demonstration, and Mo Qi showed Liu Qingqing started to learn the way he showed him, but he couldn't learn it no matter what, and he finally learned it after trying several times.

  When he tasted the melon seeds inside, he couldn't help roaring. Is this fragrant taste serious? Is there such delicious food in Interstellar?

  Now he looked at Liu Qingqing even more fieryly,

  "Sister Qingqing, I will be your elder brother from now on. If anyone dares to bully you, I will kill him."

  Liu Qingqing laughed dryly, thinking that you would not Are you looking at my melon seeds?

  Sure enough, Mo Qi's next sentence was:

  "Sister, what's the name of this thing? Where did you find it? It's so delicious."

  Liu Qingqing couldn't bear to look directly at the simple and honest face of this two-meter tall man, but she still took it seriously. After answering this question, after all, they didn't provoke her, and she just wanted to stay here to find supplies, so it's better not to provoke anything.

  "This is called melon seeds. I found them in the forest over there, but there are only a few of them."

  Liu Qingqing casually talked about the forest over there. After all, she has only come into contact with such a relatively large-scale plant so far. possible place to grow.

  Mo Qi is convinced, but it's a pity to hear Liu Qingqing say that there are only so many.

  Suddenly, Mo Qi thought of something, turned on the light screen in his hand, took a photo of the melon seeds in his hand, and posted it in the discussion area.

  [Seek this kind of seed, buy it with a lot of money] A

  bunch of news came out all at once.

  [What is this thing? 】

  Mo Qi replied:

  [It is said that it is a plant seed called melon seeds, and it may also be a fruit. ]

  [Are there any environmental features around? 】

  Mo Qi looked up at Liu Qingqing with bright eyes, and asked her excitedly:

  "Sister, where did you find this thing? The specific location, the characteristics of the surrounding environment and so on."

  Liu Qingqing was a little helpless , What does this make her say?

  "Ah, I logged in for the first time today, and the system gave me a random landing location. I don't know exactly where it is. I walked for a long time before arriving in the urban area."

  "As for the surrounding environment, I really didn't notice it. "

  Mo Qi didn't doubt her at all, but he couldn't help admiring Liu Qingqing very much.

  He patted Liu Qingqing's back with a serious expression on his face:

  "Sister, listen to me, you can't put anything in your mouth casually in the future, this time it's nothing to do next time, if you eat something wrong What can I do if my mental strength breaks down here?"

  He was afraid that Liu Qingqing would not believe it, so he gave an example.

  "It's like that Marshal Feng Ze, who didn't know what happened during the expedition and search, and is still lying unconscious!"

  Liu Qingqing deeply agreed, but now she wants to remind Mo Qi: the corners of your mouth are so fast It's behind the ears, this gloating is too rampant!

  Mo Qi pulled the corner of his lips with his hands, trying his best not to smile so wildly, there was really no way, who let Marshal Feng Ze, who is also a man, take away the hearts of most women, especially the A woman also includes the girl she loves.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 16 Sheng Jinxiu

  When Mo Qi finally got back to normal, he seemed to think of something suddenly, and glanced at Liu Qingqing to the side, but found that her face did not change at all.

  He asked Liu Qingqing cautiously:

  "Sister Qingchen, don't you have anything to say?"

  Liu Qingqing was puzzled, what could she have to say?

  Seeing Liu Qingqing's unresponsive expression, Mo Qi suddenly realized.

  "Oh, it seems that you are not a fan of Marshal Feng Ze, sister Qingchen!"

  After speaking, he let out a long sigh of relief.

  Liu Qingqing looked at Mo Qi with some doubts.

  Who is this Marshal Feng Ze? Why does she have to be a fan?

  Mo Qi looked at Liu Qingqing who didn't quite understand, and smiled foolishly:

  "It's like this, do you know Feng Ze?"

  Liu Qingqing shook her head.

  Mo Qi began to spit and tell her the story of Marshal Feng Ze.

  "Marshal Feng Ze is known as a genius. He was found to have S-level mental power when he was six years old. Therefore, he has always been cultivated as the future hope of the alliance.

  When he gets older, everyone will discover this . Feng Ze is handsome, talented, and most importantly, he has a top-notch family background, so he has become the dream lover of thousands of girls.

  Feng Ze was sent to Boy Scout Academy at the age of seven and graduated at the age of twelve. Afterwards, she formally entered the first military academy of the alliance. After successfully graduating from the first military academy of the alliance at the age of eighteen, she has been staying on the battlefield without losing a single battle.

  Now Feng Ze has been selected as a girl in the alliance for five consecutive years The person I want to marry the most, became the youngest First Marshal of the Alliance at the age of 25. But five years ago, it was because he didn't pay attention to safety, and now he can't find where his spiritual body is wandering in the Yuan World, and he is still in a coma Awake."

  Liu Qingqing listened with gusto. If it was her previous life, she might really want to fight with Feng Ze to see who is the best, but now she is not at the age that loves to fight.

  Mo Qi looked at Liu Qingqing's face, and found that she still didn't show any fanaticism.

  This made Mo Qi curious. Doesn't Liu Qingqing have any respect for the strong?

  If Liu Qingqing knew what he was thinking, she would definitely sneer and roll her eyes. She is strong herself, why should she worship others?

  Mo Qi breathed a sigh of relief, patted Liu Qingqing on the shoulder, and said to her specifically:

  "There are not many people like you who don't blindly worship the strong.

  " Ze didn't like her, and wanted to marry the Feng family.

  Just as he was talking, a girl rushed out in front of him.

  "Hey, Wen Moqi, who is the girl next to you? It can't be the girl you like, right?"

  Liu Qingqing felt itchy again looking at the little girl in front of her.

  The girl was wearing a fiery red dress with some short metal chains as decorations, and a special leather shoe on her feet. She looked beautiful and rustic. Judging by her speech and behavior, she has obviously been trained, and her words are delicate and bright.

  Looking at the girl in front of her, Liu Qingqing couldn't help feeling a little dazed, her two little hands tightly clutching her lotus-colored dress, what should I do? This girl is so pretty, she wants to get started with rua!

  Think about that rabbit Xiaomeng in the same dormitory, Liu Qingqing, she has never touched her shyness, but now she sees such a cute, beautiful, delicate and bright girl, she wants to post it!

  This habit was kept by her in her previous life. I don't know why Liu Qingqing especially likes to post with beautiful women. On the contrary, she doesn't like to remember the faces of stinky men, but she thinks there is nothing wrong with her. Who doesn't like fragrant What about the sweet and soft little girl?

  Sheng Jinxiu looked at the indifferent girl in front of her with a white face who wanted to rush over and bite her, which made her take a step back involuntarily.

  Then he thought of something and took a big step forward, Shui Lingling's big eyes stared straight at Liu Qingqing.

  If you look at me, I will look at you, if you stare at me, I will stare at you too, hmph, let's see who has stared at whom!

  Liu Qingqing was even happier when she saw it, she walked up and said,

  "This beautiful young lady, can I ask your name?"

  She couldn't help showing that pitiful look in her eyes as she spoke, as if If Sheng Jinxiu didn't tell her, it was as if she had committed some unforgivable crime.

  Sheng Jinxiu was a little short of breath from this kind of look. She poked her neck and replied,

  "I will change my name or surname. The Sheng family is Sheng Jinxiu."

  Liu Qingqing didn't know which family the Sheng family was. With Sheng Jinxiu's arrogant appearance, I want to post it even more.

  "Miss, look good, I like you so much."

  Sheng Jinxiu felt a little out of breath, suddenly she didn't know what to say, she turned to look at Mo Qi:

  "Who is she, why haven't I seen her?" Ever? Is it the person you said you have loved for a long time?"

  Mo Qi shook his head helplessly, and asked him how he felt? It's like the kind where the whole world knows that I like you, but you just think that I like someone else.

  I used to think that good things take time, and there is another proverb that says that as long as you work hard, an iron pestle can be ground into a needle. It is said that it was a proverb handed down by the ancient blue star, but unexpectedly, he cut off Feng Ze's beard directly after grinding it. It's like you have worked so hard to grow a pot of flowers, but before it blooms, someone else takes the pots and flowers away.

  So he is really angry! However, can Sheng Jinxiu be blamed for all this? Of course it can't, if you want to blame it, you can blame that damn Feng Ze.

  He actually knew that he was a little unreasonable. After all, Feng Ze never agreed to this marriage, but who made the elders of the two families basically acquiesce.

  It is true that the Feng family will not force their son to marry a woman they do not love, but the problem is that Feng Ze has never had a woman he loves. Once Feng Ze's father even asked him specifically if he liked women, even if Feng Ze brought him a son-in-law one day, he would admit it!

  But listen to what Feng Ze said, he actually said that a man should serve the country as his duty, so how can he be addicted to love? His wish is to serve the motherland, and love is a stumbling block on his way to serve the country with his body.

  Feng Hemian

  ...

  I'll beat you to death, you little bastard!

  Their family is basically passed down from generation to generation. The number of women in Interstellar is very small and the birth rate is extremely low. It is not easy to have children. Feng Ze still doesn't want to get married?

  So their family began to look for girls with good looks, good family background or good talents, and finally found that Sheng Jinxiu was more suitable.

  It just so happened that the Sheng family really wanted their daughter to live happily ever after, and who was Feng Ze? it is good.

  So Sheng Jinxiu's parents and three elder brothers unanimously decided to marry Sheng Jinxiu to Feng Ze. Anyway, Sheng Jinxiu happened to have no one he liked.

  After all, in their eyes, if Sheng Jinxiu didn't even look up to Feng Ze, what kind of shit could they look up to?

   [Small Theater]

    After a long time:

    The Sheng family looked at Wen Moqi who entered the room and wanted to goug out his flesh.

    Shanda: dog thing!

    Sheng Er: Little man!

    Sheng San: Get out!

    Sheng's father and Sheng's mother: How could my daughter fall in love with this thing when she doesn't like Feng Ze?

    Wen Moqi: Hehehe. (with a simple and honest smile...)

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 17 Mining Energy Stones

  Mo Qi shook his head helplessly and said to Sheng Jinxiu,

  "She is a newcomer logging in for the first time today."

  As he spoke, he handed all the melon seeds in his hand to Sheng Jinxiu.

  "What is this?"

  Sheng Jinxiu looked at the pile of strange things in his hand and asked suspiciously.

  Mo Qi explained to her:

  "This is something called melon seeds, which are delicious. You can eat the melon seeds inside after peeling off the outer shell in this way.

  " He took out a melon seed and showed her how to peel off the shell, because he knew that Sheng Jinxiu would definitely not choose to eat it with his mouth, so he only showed her how to peel it with his hands.

  Sheng Jinxiu frowned, it was too troublesome. And it must be painful for her to peel her nails like this!

  As if seeing Sheng Jinxiu's embarrassment, Mo Qi took the melon seeds from Sheng Jinxiu's hands again:

  "Take care of me, my eldest lady, and I'll peel it for you." The

  voice was clearly full of pampering.

  Liu Qingqing on the side was speechless, you can't see me as a big living person? But she is still very self-aware, even though she likes Miss Sister, she will not take the initiative to be a light bulb. So I said goodbye to Mo Qi and said that I would go to another place to see.

  Mo Qi also found that he had forgotten Liu Qingqing, a real person, and was a little embarrassed. After laughing twice, he asked Liu Qingqing where he was going now, what he was going to do, and how he could help.

  Liu Qingqing shook her head, she didn't know anything about it and she didn't know what to do.

  Mo Qi suggested that Liu Qingqing should look for energy stones if she couldn't find anything to do.

  Energy stone is an important energy substance in the interstellar world, which contains a lot of energy. Energy masters can extract energy from energy stones, which can be widely used in various places such as making nutrient solution and mech energy materials.

  However, there are relatively few energy stones in Interstellar, and they are only found in a few fixed planets, so they are very precious. Afterwards, a large number of energy stones were discovered during the field investigation in the metaworld, and these energy stones were widely buried in the ground. Therefore, there are many people in this world who mine energy stones for a living.

  Liu Qingqing agreed, and now she urgently needs a profitable business. With the help of her abilities, it is very easy for her to mine energy stones.

  It just so happens that someone is helping, so why not do it? What's more, Mo Qi seems to have a relatively high status, and if there is more mining, Mo Qi's status can also be regarded as a deterrent.

  Seeing that Liu Qingqing agreed, Mo Qi asked Sheng Jinxiu to play by himself first, and he took Liu Qingqing to the place where energy stones were mined first. But just lead the way and come back in a while.

  Sheng Jinxiu is not happy anymore, why should she be excluded? It was clear that Mo Qi was not like this before. Sheng Jinxiu pursed her mouth and glared at Liu Qingqing. It was this guy, Mo Qi, who didn't bring her along.

  "Hmph, I don't want it! I'm going to go with you, and I'm going to mine energy stones too."

  Sheng Jinxiu yelled at Mo Qi, and left angrily.

  Monk Mo Qizhang was puzzled, why was she angry again? Thinking of him smiling apologetically at Liu Qingqing, he hurried forward to chase after Sheng Jinxiu.

  What else could Liu Qingqing do? Keep up with the two of them while eating their dog food.

  After walking for a while, they finally arrived at the place where the energy stones were mined. At this time, Sheng Jinxiu was almost coaxed by Mo Qi, and Liu Qingqing followed them with a helpless expression.

  Why does this plot feel like she is a green tea with a sideways kick? So at this juncture she chose to keep her mouth shut.

  The ghost knows how the words spoken at this time will be misunderstood.

  She looked at the busy people around and let out a sigh. The clothes of the people working here were basically not as exquisite as Sheng Jinxiu and Mo Qi. It seemed that they were ordinary people earning living expenses.

  Mo Qi said to Liu Qingqing:

  "From here to there is a large area where energy stones are mined. If you want to mine energy stones, you can come here. Mining energy requires luck. Some people dig a hole on the ground. You can't dig out a few energy stones even in a large pit, and some people can dig out several top-level energy stones with a shovel." As he

  said, he was about to leave this place with Sheng Jinxiu. Sheng Jinxiu's dress was her favorite. I like it, the dust here can easily stain her young lady's clothes.

  Sheng Jinxiu didn't know what was going on, she didn't want to leave, she raised her head towards Liu Qingqing:

  "Hey, that little girl, I want to compete with you. I dig the energy stone here, whoever digs it Whoever has the most points wins. How about it, do you want to compete?"

  Liu Qingqing shook her head, thinking that I really don't want to bully you, what if you cry then?

  Sheng Jinxiu thought Liu Qingqing was scared, and she smiled joyfully:

  "Hmph, I knew you didn't dare, let me tell you, if you let me know that you pester him again, I will beat you You are a loser."

  Liu Qingqing was puzzled, why did this sound so much like the vicious female supporting role in the novel,

  she quickly corrected Sheng Jinxiu's words:

  "No, no, I'm not interested in him, just stay away from him. But Miss Sister, I like you so much, I dont want to be far away from you.

  What silly things are you talking about?

  Really, really, you dont want to be a stinky man, I just want to stay with Miss Sister. Miss Sister, you So pretty, it must be comfortable to hold."

  Mo Qi looked at the two girls discussing his belonging with a serious face, how did he become a stinky man all of a sudden? And what did Sheng Jinxiu's words mean? Did she tell Qingchen's girl to stay away from him because she was jealous?

  Thinking of this, Mo Qi felt sweet.

  Sheng Jinxiu's cheeks were flushed, she remembered that there were some guys who were gay, this girl couldn't be gay, could she? She doesn't want it.

  Sheng Jinxiu shook the goosebumps on her arms, pulled Mo Qi away from here.

  When they left, Liu Qingqing heard Mo Qi ask Sheng Jinxiu what she meant by those words just now, whether she was jealous, and so on.

  Then I saw Sheng Jinxiu grabbing Mo Qi's arm and turning it 180 degrees.

  Mochi jumped up with a bang.

  Liu Qingqing shook her head, what a happy couple!

  Thinking of nothing else, Liu Qingqing looked at the people digging in front of her, and took out a shovel from the space and started digging.

  She randomly found a corner with few people to feel the situation in the ground with the soil ability, and the scene in the ground appeared in her mind in an instant.

  Liu Qingqing smiled happily, and picked up the shovel to dig in the direction detected.

  This is the place with the most energy. It seems that the energy stones here are of the best quality.

  She dug one piece after another, and put the dug out into the space. It didn't take long to dig up many energy stones of particularly high quality.

  Just as she was about to excavate the land in front of her, she suddenly felt footsteps approaching from behind. Liu Qingqing didn't stop at her hands, but her body tensed up more and more. When she dug out the energy stone , There was a sound of a shovel breaking through the air behind him.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 18 The hero appeared

  Liu Qingqing clenched the shovel in her hand and threw the shovel on her back, only to hear a muffled groan, it seemed that she had hit it.

  She quickly picked up the remaining energy stones in the pit and ran to the forest ahead without turning back.

  Unexpectedly, there were many people chasing her after she ran, Liu Qingqing frowned, it seemed that she was too conspicuous just now.

  It's only because she was so busy mining energy stones that she didn't notice the greed in the eyes of the people around her.

  I have to say that Liu Qingqing still thinks highly of Mo Qi's status in the hearts of interstellar people, and she thinks that there are energy stones in the underground anyway, everyone digs their own, and it's good to live in peace. As a result, I didn't expect that there would be robbery in public.

  Tsk, no one cares about it?

  Liu Qingqing was jumping and rolling in the woods, and the people behind her gradually became exhausted and couldn't keep up with Liu Qingqing's pace. Finally, after Liu Qingqing shook off all the people behind, she changed her face and clothes directly. It's finally safe.

  She slumped on the ground and observed the surrounding environment, and found that this was a forest full of singing birds and fragrant flowers, and the surrounding environment was quite good. And there was a canyon directly in front of her that divided the two lands into two pieces. She lowered her head and looked down the canyon. It was dark, and it seemed that the canyon was quite high.

  Just as she was about to turn around, a knife came down from behind her obliquely. Liu Qingqing dodged sideways with sharp eyes and quick hands, and it turned out that it was an extremely tall man. The man's muscles were very strong, he didn't have much hair, he was blind in one eye, and there was a slanted scar running through his entire face.

  This man doesn't look easy to mess with.

  "Heh, what do you want to do?"

  Although it was obvious at a glance, Liu Qingqing had to ask again, delaying time and looking around to see if there was a way for her to escape.

  "What? What do you think I'm going to do?"

  The big man smiled ferociously. He took the knife in his hand and patted it on the other hand, and smirked at Liu Qingqing as he patted.

  "Hand over all the energy stones you mined just now, and I can save your life."

  "Save my life, it sounds nice, what are you doing with my life? Digging energy stones for you?"

  "Since you You guessed it, then I won't talk nonsense. Hurry up, hand over all the energy stones and follow me obediently, or tell me how you find the energy stones."

  I can not make you* suffer too much ...

  Liu Qingqing heard the unfinished meaning in his words.

  Alas, I didn't want to fight and kill at first, but why did someone have to hang around in front of her? Someone must force her to take action!

  If she could, she really didn't want to do it, but when others talked about it, she couldn't let them mess around with her!

  Liu Qingqing used her mental power to observe the surroundings to make sure there was no one around, but she found out that there was indeed a person hiding in the grass next to her.

  She couldn't help sighing, and she didn't know what kind of high technology they used to let them move freely in the grass, but she couldn't find it.

  If possible, she can also prepare one at that time.

  Liu Qingqing raised her hand while thinking, which ability should I use?

  Difficult choice from big boss.

  After thinking about it, in order not to cause a forest fire, she finally chose the wood-type ability.

  The big man had an intuition that something was wrong, and the sudden sense of crisis made him choose to fight quickly, but there was a voice in his heart telling him that he couldn't escape today.

  But the big man rushed forward, he has been a star thief for so many years, no matter what, he will not be afraid of a little girl.

  However, a scene that made him feel unbelievable happened next.

  The little girl in front of him waved her hand, and then leaf after leaf appeared floating in the open space in front of him. The little girl waved her hand again, and the leaves rushed towards him like a sharp sword.

  He quickly used the knife in his hand to protect himself, but after the leaves flew over, his face was scratched and the knife in his hand was shattered by the leaves.

  "Monster...monster, help!" The

  big man collapsed to the ground, his body kept moving backwards.

  How could Liu Qingqing let him run away? He has seen his abilities with his own eyes. The network in Interstellar is so developed. If this person is released tomorrow, news of her will probably spread throughout Interstellar.

  What's more, she has always only liked to kill people and kill people, and cut grass and roots.

  Liu Qingqing used her wood-type ability to control the surrounding tree roots, entangled the big man and the little man who was hiding, and gradually tightened amidst their terrified begging for mercy.

  "Ah, it's over. I'll give you two a final word. If you do too much unrighteousness, you will kill yourself. What did you just say to spare my life? I'm sorry, I never like to spare other people's lives."

  Seeing that I can't live Now, the little man seemed to have made up his mind, pressed a ring on his index finger with his thumb, and then seemed to activate some mechanism.

  Liu Qingqing's intuition was wrong, but after giving these two people a good time, she found that a strong explosion suddenly broke out centered on the ring. I have to say that it really is a star thief, and at this last moment, he also wants to drag Liu Qingqing to die with him.

  It was too fast, Liu Qingqing didn't have time to dodge, she only cared about wrapping herself into a water ball with water-type abilities, and then was directly blown away by the heat wave, Liu Qingqing fell directly to the bottom of the canyon.

  "Hiss—it hurts, it hurts so much."

  It should have been a long time by the time Liu Qingqing woke up again.

  Liu Qingqing couldn't help sighing that it's not good to have too much mental power, otherwise she could just log out of this world.

  However, it was obvious that Liu Qingqing didn't read the novice manual seriously. There was a line in it that clearly stated that if someone died in the Yuan World, it would cause serious damage to the mental power and it would be difficult to recover. It was also Liu Qingqing's luck. If she really logged out of this world with injuries all over her body, even if she did, she would suffer serious mental damage.

  Then she found that the bottom of the canyon was almost deserted, and she walked forward.

  For some reason, she always felt that there was a strong attraction in front of her attracting her.

  Liu Qingqing walked forward according to her instinct. After walking for a long time, she suddenly found a long, strange-shaped creature in front of her. It looked like a deer, with a pair of horns, but there were scales shining on its body. .

  Hiss~ No way, why does this look so much like the unicorn in Shan Hai Jing?

  Qilin let out a low growl when he saw her directly on guard, and Liu Qingqing quickly stopped moving forward. She is confident that she can beat people, but this thing is known as a beast, and she doesn't want to fight with the legendary beast.

  It was Qilin's lying down that made her see that there was actually a man behind Qilin, but Qilin's roar was so loud that he didn't get up, it seemed that he was probably unconscious.

   Let me explain about the late appearance of the male lead, because the book was originally supposed to have no cp, but it was later confirmed that the male lead was written, so the male lead appeared late. Indicate double cleanliness. Afterwards, the male protagonist will play more roles. I really didn't expect the water test to come so soon. Please support me a lot. If you think you can, please bookmark and vote. I love you

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 19 Healing Injuries

  At this time, Liu Qingqing really wanted to leave, but for some reason, an inexplicable attraction emanated from the man's vicinity. It's getting stronger.

  Liu Qingqing put her hand next to her heart, trying to make her heart beat slower.

  Damn, the ancients never lied to me.

  There must be rare treasures near the beasts!

  She rolled her eyes, thinking about how to take the treasure away in front of Qilin. Liu Qingqing took a closer look at the unicorn, and found that it was standing in front of the man, and seemed to be quite protective of the man.

  Liu Qingqing clicked her tongue and smiled innocently at Qilin.

  "Little Qilin, look at the man behind you is injured. I can heal, I can heal him! Don't be afraid of me, if you don't believe me, I can really help heal."

  Liu Qingqing released a A ball of healing light, so warm that Qilin couldn't help but want to get closer. Liu Qingqing raised the corners of her lips. She had long discovered that the healing light group had an inexplicable affinity for animals. Sure enough, even legendary beasts were not immune.

  Qilin seemed to really think that Liu Qingqing could save the man behind him, so he turned his body sideways and flicked his tail. It seemed to be signaling Liu Qingqing to go over and treat the man's wound quickly.

  Liu Qingqing smiled "honestly", and slowly approached the man with small steps. Only when she got closer did she realize that this man is really handsome.

  The man's face is sideways at this time, and his perfect profile can already be seen just by the jaw line. Liu Qingqing stepped forward and turned his face away, only then did she see his entire face.

  At first glance, he was indeed not so white. His skin was a wheat-like healthy complexion, his eyes were closed, and his eyebrows were furrowed. A thin lip makes people feel that he is not easy to get close to, but in fact, Liu Qingqing has heard a saying before that boys with thin lips are very unfeeling.

  His god-like face makes people feel that he is inaccessible, but it is precisely because his eyes are closed at this time that the feeling of inaccessibility is alleviated. The clothes are also torn, almost comparable to when Liu Qingqing first came to StarCraft. The weak breath kept proving to Liu Qingqing that the man in front of him was dying.

  Liu Qingqing sighed at the handsomeness of this man, but she had no other thoughts. She released her mental power to feel the treasures around her. As a result, as soon as the qilin was released, it started growling in her direction.

  She had no choice but to quickly withdraw her mental strength and smile "Hanhan" at Qilin, and then a ball of healing light condensed in her hand.

  The movements of her hands were not visible on the face, but the movements of her hands were getting slower and slower, and the healing light cluster in her hands became smaller and darker with her movements.

  How can it be cured all at once? Certainly not! How do you find something if you don't have more time?

  Taking advantage of Qilin not noticing the situation here, Liu Qingqing quickly put the healing light ball into the man's body, and then saw that the man's complexion suddenly became rosy, and his breathing gradually stabilized, but he still didn't wake up.

  Seeing the situation, Qilin pushed Liu Qingqing aside, paying attention to the man's current situation.

  "Woo~"

  Qilin whimpered, and rubbed its big head against the man's face, looking pitiful for this Qilin.

  Liu Qingqing raised her eyebrows, looked at this scene with interest, and then filled her heart with all kinds of short stories about alien beasts and human beings.

  Hehehe, it smells so good. bark.

  Qilin looked at Liu Qingqing with its big watery eyes as if asking why the man didn't wake up.

  Liu Qingqing pretended to be serious and said to Qilin:

  "He was injured too badly. The power can only heal most of the hidden wounds in his body. If he is to be completely cured, he can only be treated a few more times. " The

  qilin understood Liu Qingqing's words, and arched Liu Qingqing with its big head, beckoning her to continue the treatment immediately.

  Liu Qingqing quickly replied:

  "My ability level is not very high now, and my performance is not very stable, so I can only use it three times a day. I fell into the canyon and used it once for myself, once for showing you, and once for him to heal, so I can't use it now."

  Liu Qingqing spoke nonsense in a serious manner.

  "So, if you insist on me treating him, you can only wait until tomorrow. I can treat him tomorrow, and I promise to make him alive and kicking tomorrow."

  After finishing speaking, Liu Qingqing was serious nodded.

  Qilin didn't know whether to believe her words, but she had no choice but to let Liu Qingqing go.

  Liu Qingqing pretended to be very tired, and yawned:

  "I will be very weak after using the power, and now I am very sleepy and need to rest. Just stay here and don't let others approach us, let me rest first Rest, and we can save him better tomorrow."

  Qilin nodded and turned to guard the other side of the canyon.

  what happened? Liu Qingqing suddenly felt guilty for lying to a silly child.

  But she didn't think much about it and just lay there, she didn't feel guilty, it wasn't her family anyway. She closed her eyes and adjusted her breathing to be steady, then turned over and calmed down to look carefully for what attracted her.

  Then he searched and searched, and in Qilin's eyes, he just turned over for a while and turned over for a while. But it also specifically checked that Liu Qingqing's breathing was steady, indicating that she was asleep. Turning over while falling asleep is really bad.

  Qilin probed for a while and stopped caring about Liu Qingqing, and after Liu Qingqing's continuous efforts, she finally found the thing that attracted her.

  It's just that this paw went down and found that it directly hit the man's chest.

  Oh, how embarrassing this is, then she wants to take this thing away and strip the man's clothes.

  Liu Qingqing suddenly felt a little excited. She had to say that she was really curious about this man's figure?

  Although she is not interested in smelly men, it does not prevent her from admiring his figure!

  Hehehe——

  Liu Qingqing, who finally determined the location of the baby, fell asleep peacefully but forgot to take her hand back.

  So when Liu Qingqing woke up the next day, she found that one of her paws was on the man's chest.

  Oops, don't look at evil, don't touch evil. sin sin.

  While shouting her sins, Liu Qingqing thought about the touch of her hands.

  I have to say, it's quite nice to touch.

  Under Qilin's urgent eyes, Liu Qingqing got up and knelt on the ground with her back facing Qilin and gently pulled the man's clothes away, but who knew that the clothes were too brittle, and they all shattered when she pulled them.

  Then Liu Qingqing watched the man revealing her strong chest, her eyes widened and she stared at the man - the necklace on his chest without blinking.

  The necklace was wrapped around a stone-like thing with a simple cloth strip and strung around his neck, and it was because the cloth strip was so long that the stone fell on his chest. It was this thing that attracted Liu Qingqing.

  Liu Qingqing tightly grasped the stone with her left hand, and a healing light condensed from her right hand, which slowly landed on the man's chest, and then stopped to cover her left hand, her fingertips slowly condensed into wind blades to scratch the cloth, and then she was about to Put the stones into the space.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 20 Pursuit

  Suddenly, a hand grabbed Liu Qingqing's left hand, making it impossible for her to take the stone back.

  Liu Qingqing raised her head, and then saw the man who was supposed to be in a coma with his eyes open, looking at Liu Qingqing calmly.

  Well, I was caught suddenly, what should I do?

  Liu Qingqing's body stiffened for a moment, and then she smiled brightly at the man.

  "Little brother, I saved you."

  "And then?" The

  man's lips slowly opened, and then he made a hoarse voice, which sounded like he hadn't drunk water for a long time.

  "I saved you, so is it a problem for me to get some reward?"

  Liu Qingqing didn't care whether the man drank water or not, she only cared about whether she could get the stone.

  "Thank you." The

  man bowed his head to her and thanked her very politely, but what he said later was not so good.

  "You can leave your ID, and I will give you a generous reward when we meet next time, but this stone cannot be given to you." The

  man's voice was unquestionably firm, what should we do now? Liu Qingqing was bald. If I had known that the man would wake up so soon, I should have taken the stone first and then released the ability.

  Liu Qingqing lowered her head, the man couldn't see her expression clearly.

  In fact, now Liu Qingqing is considering the chances of killing the man and winning the treasure.

  At this time, Qilin came over and saw the man woke up, and ran over here excitedly. The man was stunned for a moment when he saw the big guy, and seized the gap. Liu Qingqing kicked the man over and rolled over on the ground Down.

  So the man watched Liu Qingqing take the stone away.

  "you"

  The man was in a hurry, and he wanted to get up and grab the stone back regardless of the fact that he still had some injuries on his body that hadn't completely recovered.

  Liu Qingqing quickly got up and ran to the side, ignoring the man's frantic expression and smiled at him, but the man looked so rampant.

  "I said that I saved you. That's all I can do. The conditions I set can't be changed by you. You want the horse to run and the horse doesn't eat grass. Your thinking is really beautiful."

  After finishing speaking , she waved at the man and ran away.

  The man glanced anxiously and saw the Qilin next to him, so he turned over and sat on the Qilin's back.

  "Hurry up and catch up with her."

  Qilin roared into the sky and quickly chased after Liu Qingqing.

  Of course, a person with two legs cannot run as fast as a person with four legs. Liu Qingqing's eyes flickered with anger as she watched the man and the beast who were getting closer and closer.

  Okay, keep chasing after me, right? That being the case, don't blame her for being merciless.

  A handful of golden needles condensed in Liu Qingqing's hand while running. These golden needles are extremely thin and difficult to be found, but at this time Liu Qingqing didn't care about the problem of not being found, so she stopped and waved at a person and a beast. The golden needle detached from the fingertip and flew towards them quickly.

  Qilin sensed the danger with its strong sixth sense, but it was running too fast, and the needles were so dense that it was too late to dodge and tried to block the man with his body to protect him, but it was too late.

  So the man suddenly felt that the unicorn under his crotch wanted to stop, but before it stopped, a dark light flew past his eyes, and then his whole body seemed to be stabbed by something, making him fall to the ground in pain, And Qilin was also rolling on the ground, as if he had suffered some great pain.

  Seeing that she succeeded, Liu Qingqing immediately used the wind ability to make herself run faster. After a while, she released her mental power to make sure that the man was already behind and it was impossible to catch up, so she used the wind ability to drag her body towards The canyon rises above.

  After her feet landed on the ground, she quickly changed her face and clothes and walked into the forest.

  I have to say that the best thing in this world is that you can change your face and clothes at any time, so that the offender really feels safe.

  Of course it's not safe.

  The man in the canyon was so painful that he couldn't straighten his back, thinking that the woman just now had a dark light in her eyes, don't let him catch her, or he won't let her go.

  Annoyed, the man glanced at Qilin next to him again. At this time, Qilin could not move in pain, and whimpered from time to time, looking extremely pitiful.

  The man's eyes suddenly softened. He still remembered that Qilin wanted to protect him when he was in a critical situation just now. He resisted the pain and got up and walked towards Qilin.

  When Qilin saw the man walking towards it, it yelped again, as if complaining, it lay obediently on the ground and let the man stroke its head.

  "Are you a girl?"

  Qilin shook his head.

  "Then you are a boy."

  Qilin nodded again.

  "From now on, you will be my Feng Ze's brother, wait for me to call someone to treat you, good boy."

  Qilin nodded again.

  Feng Ze couldn't help but smile, he really is a little guy with a good understanding of humanity.

  There was a change in the Yuan World before, and he and many people came to detect the source of the change, but finally saw a stone floating in the air at a distance from the ground, and he felt very magical. Regardless of the danger, he stretched out his hand to take the stone down, but passed out after a while of tremors.

  On the eve of coma, in Feng Ze's trance, he saw a huge strange beast rushing towards him. I thought that I would wake up in the real world after my mental strength was severely injured, but I didn't expect to be able to stand here properly now.

  It's just that woman just now, oh, how could it be that the boy saved him by wearing the girl's skin? According to the extent of his previous severe injuries, it is impossible to cure him without a top-level treatment chamber, but that person cured him easily.

  And where did the pain just now come from?

  Thinking of these things, Feng Ze quickly used the optical brain in his hand to send a location to the people of the alliance, telling them to send people over quickly.

  Union territory at this time.

  A soldier was sleepily observing the news. There is no way, there are not many people who have the authority to send them messages, and there is really no specific news worth monitoring.

  "Didi..."

  At this moment, red words flashed on the light screen in front of Xiaobing.

  "Attention! Alliance marshal Feng Ze sent a message." The

  system spit out this sentence without emotion, which scared away the drowsiness of the little soldier.

  Who didn't know that Marshal Feng Ze disappeared in that search. They couldn't find a trace, even if they activated the signal of the main body of the alliance's optical brain to search for the marshal, they couldn't find it.

  However, five years have passed, and now he is suddenly told that the marshal sent a message to the base, he really can't believe it.

  Xiaobing hurriedly started the system and found that the marshal sent a location in the forest near the Sanren area, and the terrain there showed a canyon. So the marshal fell into the canyon.

  Xiao Bing hurriedly reported this discovery to his superiors, and the superiors hurriedly sent people there, even using the jumper.

  Although the jumper consumes a lot of energy, but who made it to save the marshal!

  So they quickly arrived at the location, and then a group of people saw their marshal lying next to a huge beast with his upper body bare.

  They had different thoughts at this time, but they all had to sigh: Wow, the marshal's figure is really good.

  "What are you looking at? Quickly bring the healing device over to see what's going on with me and it."

  After hearing the marshal's weak voice, they suddenly realized that the marshal was still injured.

  So he quickly took out the treatment device and swept them over.

   I went for a nucleic acid test today, and everyone should pay attention to their health.

  (end of this chapter)

Continuar a ler

TambĂŠm vai Gostar

2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
59.8K 1.7K 40
!In the process of being rewritten! ------------------------ "The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies, it comes fro...
10.6K 82 32
Author: Qianli Luoying Category: Romance and fantasy novels Status: Completed' If the end of the world comes and zombies are rampant, what will you d...
9.9K 103 9
Apocalyptic rebirth young couple Author: Long Zhi Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-02-26 Latest: Chapter 77 Final [COMPLETED]...