π™΄πšžπš™πš‘πš˜πš›πš’πšŠ Β»γ€Œ βœ“ 」

By PureChibi_Reader

Are readers also encouraged to read the book? [π‘…π‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’] Previous acc:BakaAFGT #𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’ƒπ’Š_𝑹𝒆𝒂... More

β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 2 ❦︎
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 3 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 4 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 5 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 6 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 7 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 8❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 9❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 10 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 11 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 12❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 13 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 14 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 15 ❦︎.
❦︎ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 16 ❦︎
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 17❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 18❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 19 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 20❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 21❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 22❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 23❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 24 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 25 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 26 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 27 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 28❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 29 ❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 30❦︎.
β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄πš—πšβ¦οΈŽ.

β¦οΈŽπ™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 1 ❦︎.

560 16 11
By PureChibi_Reader

I also announce i'll be hiatus(take a break) on update new scenerio for half 3 month until the end of June as due date of new scenerios will be posted on 2nd July which was my youngest brother's 18th birthday.
Collaboration of the sequel from 2 previous fanfic as remake that I won't update any BBB fanfic story anymore.

"Wither?" Ender called.

Wither turned and saw him.

"Endy," he gasped. "Ender, ENDER!"

They ran at each other and collided into a hug, everyone had a look of confusion on their face. These two enemies were embracing, and in front of entity 303? Ender could be killed for that, but he didn't care. All he knew was he was with Wither and Wither was with him.

"I love you so much, Wither." Ender said, still caught in a tight embrace.

"I love you too." Wither whispered, he pulled back. "Well, I guess it's my time..."

Ender smiled, he released the smaller boy. "Wither, you're the best hacker I've ever met, you are strong and amazing and incredibly sexy," Wither laughed at that. "You've got this."

Wither nodded and turned to Entity 303, he looked taken aback by what had just happened.

Ender stood off to the side, breathing heavily as he watched Wither approach, a still slightly stunned, Entity 303.

Wither tried to active out his hacking ability, it was stuck, stuck on what, what the hell? Come on, not now!

Entity 303 was snapped out of his trance by the struggling figure in front of him, he smirked and raised his magic.

"Well, Wither skeleton, looks like I finally get the chance to kill you." Entity 303 boomed.

Wither's breath was caught in his throat as he watched Entity 303 inch closer to him, hand tight around his hacking ability.

"Wither..." Ender whispered. "No."

Wither only took a few steps forward as well, Entity 303's magic was almost touching near his throat.

"Wither! Don't u dare" Herobrine screamed.

Wither held back his tears as he ignored everyone in the crowd, he knew what he was doing... hopefully.

He was now inches away from entity 303 's magic, but still not where he needed to be. He kept walking towards him.

"Wither!" Notch shouted.

"Wither! STOP, PLEASE!" Herobrine shouted.

Wither felt a tear roll down his cheek as he continued to walk towards Entity 303.

"Well, I don't know what you're doing, Wither skeleton, but it's certainly working in my favour." Entity 303 smirked.

His magic was now against wither's neck, exactly what wither wanted. He searched the ground desperately, his eyes landed on something, the thing he was after.

"Oh, silly boy," Entity 303 said. "This thing? You're not going to get it."

He stepped back and there was a crunch, he broke the thing. Wither felt all hope dimmish in his body as he watched it break, it was like it was stuck on replay in his head.

Herobrine clung to Notch, trying to steady his breath.

"Well," Wither sighed. "Just get it over with, then."

He threw his hands up in surrender and Entity 303 smirked.

"Well, everyone, say your goodbyes." Entity 303 boomed with a cackle. "These are Wither's last few moments."

Ender felt his eyes well up with tears, no, this couldn't be how it would end, right? He couldn't stop those tears from rolling down his cheeks as he watched Entity 303 tighten his grip on his magix and point it at wither's chest.

Entity 303 laughed and looked around at everyone, their final hope for the World would be dead in a few seconds. Suddenly he was knocked back and his things flew out of his hand. He looked up and saw Wither pointing his things towards him. Well, he finally got it out of his pocket. Entity 303 grabbed his magic and jumped to his feet, they were both standing there, wondering who was going to take the first shot.

Wither felt defeated he had no hacking ability once again and was faced with the powerful villian, he had tried everything. He knew he wasn't going to win.

"Oh, hell no," Ender whispered to himself. "Wither!"

He turned his head to see Ender running at him, what? He unleashed out his teleportation power, he ran by Wither and threw it to him. He caught it and whipped around to face Entity 303 once again.

Purple met Maroon as sparks flew in the air, lighting up the sky. Entity 303 grinned as his spell was taking over Wither's, Wither gripped it with both hands and put all his power into the spell.

A blast of maroon light lit up the sky and Wither fell back, this was it, he was dead.

"Oh my gosh."

"Wither!"

"Wither!"

"Wither? Hey, Wither,"

He could feel the presence of someone near him but he didn't have the strength to open his eyes.

"You did it, baby, you killed him."

Wither could feel his eyes brim with tears, he forced his eyes open to find Ender. His obsidian eyes met familiar amethyst ones and he grabbed him. He pulled Ender into a tight hug and he cried.

"I-I did it?" he asked quietly.

"Yes - yes, you did." Ender said.

Wither smiled and got up as much as he could, their lips met and the crowd that had formed around them gasped. Wither could see Warden's headline now, 'The powerful hacker is Gay?' Wither laughed at the thought, he put his arms around Ender's neck to try and steady himself, they released each other and turned towards everybody. Almost everyone, if not all, had a smile on their faces. Wither got up with help from Ender and everyone applauded, herobrine and notch came over and hugged him so tight he looked like he was about to pop.

Ender smiled. "He looks like he's about to explode!"

They all laughed.

Ender placed an arm around Harry's slim waist to steady him.

"Enderman."

Ender felt his smile quickly drop off his face at the sound of his voice, he turned around and met the stone-cold eyes of his father. His mother stood behind his father looking worried but proud.

"Yes, Father?" Ender asked, trying to steady his voice.

"What the hell was that?" he asked, throwing his hands in the air.

"Well, Father, I didn't expect to tell you here but, I'm gay..."

He said looking down "I'm also dating witjer" he finished quietly, he couldn't meet his father's eyes.

"What?!" Ender's father shrieked.

"Endie!" Endrella yelled.

*Endie and Endrella were the random name of Ender's biological parents

Ender finally looked up and met the eyes of his supportive mother first, he smiled and nodded. He turned his head and was immediately met with the fiery eyes of his father.

Herobrine looked at Notch, Wither looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Ender, we support you, no matter what." Endrella said.

Endie looked at her with wide eyes, "We accept you." she said, glaring at him.

He turned his head back to his son. "I guess it will just take some getting used to." Endie said with a faint smile.

Wither only smiled and hugged Ender who turned around and hugged him. He lifted up his chin and connected their lips. Endrella smiled while Endie slightly scowled, again, it'll take some getting used to.

Wither walked over to the crowd and they all embraced him, he looked at all his classmates and others and smiled.

"Good work, mate," Magma cubes said as he hugged Wither.

"Right back at you," Wither said, patting his friend's back.

Everyone rejoiced it was over. The powerful villian was dead.

❦︎ End❦︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...