๐๐Œ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

By freepoohshiesty

๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

Cast/Warning โš ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XXII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XXI
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

II

4.7K 101 46
By freepoohshiesty

Genesis

"Ion wanna hear dat shit!" I yell at Q-tip on the phone.

"I'm so sick of yo ass." He mumbles.

"Ou I wish I could slap niggas through the phone." I hang up.

"Who was that?" My friend Lambchop asks me from across the shop.

"Q-tip. Bitch ass telling me he can't take Jevan this weekend cuz he going on vacation with his bitch. His dumbass should've been told me. Got this boy excited and shit. It seem like he always got a fucking excuse to not see his son." I explain.

"He only a daddy when he wanna be with his lame ass." She rolls her eyes.

"Exactly. It's gone hurt my baby heart when he gotta unpack his lil backpack." I shake my head.

"Um-" I jerk my head back seeing Sonia walk in.

Sonia is Kamar's other baby mama who he shares a 6 year old child with named Kashlynn. He got her pregnant a month after I got pregnant with Kevaughn and we gave birth the same week since Vaughn was a premie so they the same age.

Kamar was taking trips back and forth between our hospital rooms, visiting us cuz we accidentally gave birth at the same hospital. I didn't even find out bout that till Kevaughn was like 6 months.

"Sonia what the hell is you doin hea?" Daylona, my other friend looks her up and down.

"I heard you pregnant again, congratulations." I try n be cordial.

"Thank you Genesis... I hope yours doesn't make it." She smiles back.

"I hope yours come out retarded." I drop my fake smile.

"Isn't Kyrie a little slow himself?" She makes a yikes face.

"ADHD don't make you slow bitch watch yo mouf bout my child. Pregnant or not I'll still fuck you up." I point at her.

"Anywaysss, I was just wanting to you know... pop by, see if you was still working here n if this shit hole was even still in business." She walks around observing things.

"You finna piss me off Sonia. I'll call the police and you'll go back to jail." I warn her.

When we was both pregnant she used to stalk me, threatening to kill me and my kids. She a crazy bitch fr, I've had 2 different restraining orders on her before.

"Chillout Genny I'm not doing nuthin." She laughs.

"Who is she?" My client asks me.

"Kamar's other baby mama." I respond watching her walk towards the back where Kaleisha and Warrior, my two youngest were.

"Unt unt." I drop the girl's hand and walk towards her.

"I can't say hi?" She looks in the room at them playing with their toys through the cracked door.

"Sonia don't get beat up again." Daylona jumps up.

"Y'all acting like I'm finna do something to them ugly ass kids." She rolls her eyes.

I pop the shit out of her and everything goes silent in the room.

She holds her bleeding nose, looking at me with fury. She pushes me back hard but I hold onto the doorway so I don't fall.

Before I can even touch her Lamb and Day run at her.

"Wait y'all don't make her miscarry!" I yell seeing Lamb finna stomp on her stomach.

"Girl as many times as she threatened to kill yo babies?" She smacks her teeth, putting her foot down on the floor.

They let her go and she gets up.

"Wait til I tell Jupiter!" She shouts before leaving.

"Fuck Jupiter gone do? He got his gun snatched by Kamar." Lambchop laughs, going back to her seat.

It was really sad too. Kamar took Jupiter's gun, beat him with it, and posed with it on Instagram for weeks straight.

"I can't believe she said that shit bout my niece and nephew." Daylona walks back to her station looking pissed off.

"I'm finna tell Kamar." I sit back down.

...

"Hey what y'all did in school today?" I ask the kids as they pile into my white Chevy Tahoe.

I remember just swerving in Kamar's hellcat before we had kids, sigh. But I'm not getting no damn minivan so Tahoe it is.

"Ughh momma Bryan wet me with his water bottle and so I got his homework out of his desk and ripped it up then threw it away. I hate that boy, he so annoying." Amancia groans.

"She don't hate him momma she got a crush on him." Kevaughn teases.

"Vaughn shut uppp I don't like that boy!" She yells.

"Yes you do, why else would you talk about him so much?" He asks.

"Shut. Up." She nudges him.

"Don't touch me!" He pushes her making her fall onto Jevan.

"Aye get off of me!" Jevan hits her.

"Aye aye aye! Cut ALLAT shit out!" I turn back and pop all 3 of em with the car slowed down.

"What the rest of y'all did today at school?" I look back to the road.

"Our buddies visited us and we made arts and crafts." Jevan says.

"Did you bring sum home?" I ask.

"Yea I drew a garden with butterflies." He answers.

"That's girly." Kyrie snickers.

"Shut the hell up Ri Ri, appreciating nature and beautiful things don't make you girly. How was yours?" I ask.

"We didn't do anything but learn. Mr. Leonard was so tired with us cuz Maggie and Winter kept giggling and passing notes during class, they got recess taken away." Kyrie tells me.

"Maggie that lil bald headed bitch that called you the n word huh?" I ask.

"Yea, I heard her daddy used to do crack but that's nun of my business." He says.

"Karter?" I look in the rear view mirror.

"It was okay... Daniel called me the b word tho." He mumbles.

"That's that fat ass meskin used to steal yo Oreos at lunch?" I scrunch my face up.

"Yea." He looks out the window.

"I'a call yo principal later, that shit most def not gone fly wimme." I roll the windows down cuz they musty.

"Y'all needa start wearing deodorant like I told y'all. I refuse to be holding my breath round y'all sweaty asses from recess." I tell them.

I get an incoming call from Kamar on the touchscreen car thing n I answer.

"What?" He says immediately, making me turn the thing down.

"I told you call me like 3 hours ago the fuck?"

"Well I'm calling na, what?" He repeats.

"You and yo pussy ass baby mama get on my fucking nerves. Bitch came to my shop earlier on sum fuck shit. Get that hoe in check Kamar."

"What she do now?" He sighs.

"She called my babies ugly and said she hope I lose this one. On my UNBORN CHILD nigga if youn get her ass right, I swear to god I will." I break check the person behind me and they honk.

"Is you road raging with the kids in the car?" He asks.

"Nawll." I lie.

"I told you to stop that shit, what if they start shooting and it hit one of the kids? You gotta stop being petty and shit, you'a never forgive yoself if sumn happened to them out of yo anger." He lectures.

"Yes sir." I roll my eyes but he right.

"I'ma call her... she prolly need sum dick that's all." He chuckles.

"You not taking this serious enough. She been fucking wit me for yearsss, one day she gon push me over the edge and get her brains blown out. And I'ma get charged and my kids gon lose they mother. I'm not giving you too many more warnings over her Kamar." I shake my head.

"Don't shoot her Genesis you not fit fa jail. They'a violate you in'ere. Bitches gon be fighting over you." He says.

"Oh speaking of, you gotta put me on wit one on yo friends I think I'm back in my hood nigga phase." I throw sum bags of chips back there for the kids to fight over.

"NO I WANT THE HOT FUNYUNS!" Jevan screams.

"I WANT THE DORITOS!" Amancia reaches in the row behind her.

I see a bunch of Cheetos fly in the air through the rear view mirror.

"Y'all BET not den spilt dem hoes in my MUTHAFUCKIN car!" I yell and everything goes quiet as they all look at me like deers caught in headlights.

"I'ma get chu sum plan B's, this shit getting out of hand." Kamar laughs.

"Bye Kamar you know ion believe in dat shit." I smack my teeth.

"Ain't chu supposedly getting yo tubes tied after number 10?" He asks.

"I mighttt but ion know... it feel wrong tho like God gone tell me when enough is enough. And if he give me 17 kids, I'ma take care ah airy one. Birth control is just really against my beliefs you know? That shit ain't inna Bible." I explain.

"It ain't in the Bible to have 5 baby daddies either." He says.

Technically it's 7... Karter is the baby he didn't get to see born because he was having a threesome.

When Karter turned 2 he ain't look shit like Kamar and his mama made him do a DNA test so he's not Kamar's biologically but Kamar said he didn't care and continued taking care of him.

And Kaleisha isn't his either except he knew she wasn't and agreed to take care of her before she was born.

Her daddy, Sherm denied she was his and straight ghosted me so Kamar took up his responsibility instead.

That's one thing I really respect about Kamar. Only 2 of my kids are really his but he claim 4.

He's always had my back and anything I ask for he get me. He's most reliable out of any of my baby daddy's so I always call him first.

Only reason our relationship didn't work was because he's a compulsive cheater. That's the deal breaker.

I haven't been in a relationship with him in the last 6 years. I left him for good after I got an STD while I was 4 months pregnant. I was so mad cuz he put me and Kevaughn's lives in danger.

Then a lil later I found out about his other baby mama. He had me suicidal and bedridden the whole pregnancy and that affected my children too so I was just done with him after that.

"I'm serious Kamar, hook me up with the gangggggg." I drag.

"I'll fucking kill you Genesis. Don't even play wimme like that." He says sounding pissed off.

"I'm not playing, ian trip when you was fucking Nadera." I shrug.

"Yes the fuck you did I still got stitches from you hitting me with my own car." He scoffs.

"And you still ain't forgave me yet. That was one of yo breaking points fa our relationship and you tammat you ain't trip?"

"I really didn't spaz on you like I could of, so no, I didn't."

"Mom who is that?" Kyrie asks, earhustling.

"Yo daddy." I answer.

"HI DADDY!" Kyrie, Karter, Kevaughan, and Kaleisha yell.

"Y'all too fucking loud." I mumble turning the speaker up so they can hear.

"Hi Kam!" The other ones yell.

"Hey y'all. How was school?" He asks.

"Good."

"Okay."

"Aight."

"Anyways I'ma call you back, we home." I pull in my apartment complex and type in the gate code.

"Aight. I'ma pop by later n bring y'all sum Churches assum to eat." He says.

"Mkay, handle that situation Kamar I'm not playing wit either one of y'all bout my kids." I drive in a parking space.

"I gotchu mommas, see you later." He hangs up.

𝐁𝐌 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 14.1K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
695K 20.4K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
696K 25.6K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
552K 17.4K 80
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง '๐ž๐ฆ, ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...