Open, Gate To My Heart! (Nalu...

shatterdislands

My memories played on a never ending repeat as I took my final breath. "I will never forget you, Fairy Tail."... Еще

Dedication
Part 1: You Saved Me
Part 2: Life Saver
Part 3: Happys Revenge
Part 4: Slaying A Demon!
Part 5: Not Friends?
Part 6: What The Future Holds
MUST READ
Part 7: The One Year Mark
Part 8: The Proposel
Part 9: Time Left: Two Years Until Dentination
Part 10: Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel
Part 11: The Dragneels
Part 12: Baby Kieanna Luna Dragneel, and, Niko Flame Dragneel
Part 13: The Future We Might Never Get
Part 14: Fatherly Instinct
Part 16: Master Mavis?
Part 17: Is This It?
I'm sorry!
Part 18: Unison Raid; Fire And Keys
Part 19: Gone.
Part 20: A Second Chance
Part 21: Open, Gate To My Heart, The Celestial Lovers!
Part 22: A Family Reunited
New Book!
Part 23: Jealous
Part 24: Its A Happy Ending!
Part 26: Bonus Chapter!
I have a question!
My new book is out!
Im entersd in the wattys!!!
I wrote a new book!
Hello Loves!
Sequel

Part 15: I Love You More

269 8 1
shatterdislands

[DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!]

Natsu's POV
Blinking, I opened my eyes.
And the first thing I saw was beautiful.
Lucy, in all her glory, was sleeping softly beside me.
Laying on her side, she was facing me, with the blanket only coming up to her waist, and one arm rested on her side, dipping in her perfect curves.

'I have got to take Luce out for a date!' I suddenly thought, 'it's been forever! We can get someone to watch the kids, and this way we can be immature and careless, just like the good old days!' I thought exitedly, mentally going through all the things we could do:

Kiss at midnight

Cuddle under the Sakura tree

Play pranks on people

Have a tickle fight

Kiss every ten minutes

Hold hands

Tackle each other

Call each other by our nicknames

I grinned, 'this is going to be awesome!'

*•*•*•*

(Three hours later, it's now 12:00pm)
Lucy's POV
"Pleeeease," I begged as Gajeel and Levy stood with blank expression at Natsu and I.

"No, absolutely not, NO!" Gajeel yelled, startling Kieanna and Niko.

"I don't know Lu, are you sure you want us to take care of them?" Levy asked as she stood in her doorway with Gajeel.

I looked at Natsu, and then down and Niko and Kieanna, and nodded my head violently, "yes!" I said desperately.

Gajeel hissed and glared at Natsu. Natsu looked unamused with a blank looked etched across his face.

Levy took a nervous glance at Gajeel, but then grinned evilly, "okay Lu, how long did you say you guy would be gone for?"

I sighed happily, "thank you Levy! Your a life saver!" I chirped, Natsu grinned, "thanks Levy!"

"But," Levy said, looking up at Gajeel again, "I will need some help," she said in a stern voice.

Gajeel looked at Levy, crossed his arms over his chest, and looked away huffing, "no! No way I'm looking after those monsters for a day!"

Levy grabbed his arm, and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, "pleeeeeaaasse," she whined.

Gajeel looked at Levy, then away, then back to Levy, "okay fine, just this once," he groaned.

Levy smirked, "thanks!"

Natsu and I handed Kieanna and Niko over to Gajeel and Levy, along with all the stuff that the babies will need for the next day.

I smirked walking away, 'Levy wants to see how good Gajeel is with kids,' I thought mischievously.

*•*•*•*•*
Natsu's POV
I was walking through the streets of Magnolia looking for Lucy.
I picked up her scent and followed it, and of course it lead me to a nice little shop, with Lucy standing out side of it.

"Found you!" I laughed, Lucy looked over to me and smiled, "there you are!" She said happily.

We walked to a nearby bench and sat down.

"Do want me to go first, or do you want to go first?" She asked.

"Can I go first?" I asked, super exited to give her the gift I had bought her fifteen minutes earlier.
Lucy smiled and said, "yeah, go ahead!"

I dug around in my pocket until my hand got ahold of a little box. I gripped it and pulled it out of my pocket.

Lucy looked really happy as I brought out the box, 'I'm glad I can still make her this happy,' I thought.

I opened the box, grinned over at Lucy, who has blushing and gawking at what was in side.

"Natsu, this... this is beautiful! I love it, thank you!" Lucy cheered as she looked at the Rose Gold necklace.

It was a rose gold necklace with a thin chain, and as for the charm; it was a dragon wrapped around a key.

It seemed way to perfect to not buy it.

Lucy stared in awe at the necklace.
She looked so cute with her eyes sparkling, and her lips parted.

I chuckled, "here, let me put it on you," I said, lifting the necklace out of the little box.

Lucy looked up at me, and nodded, "yeah."
She turned around, and moved her hair out of the way.
I gently hooked the necklace around her neck, letting my fingers graze over her soft skin for a minute too long.

Lucy turned around again, and I looked at her with the necklace on.

My heart nearly stopped, she looked beyond beautiful.

Lucy looked down at the ground and smiled, trying to hide the blush that had creepy onto her perfect skin.

"Wow," I muttered, still staring at her.

I frowned at Lucy, "a girl as beautiful as you shouldn't hide her gorgeous face," I said as I lifted her chin, so she no longer looked at the ground.

Lucy's blush intensified, but she still smiled. My fingers were still holding up her chin, and of course I couldn't resist it.
I leaned in, slightly pulling her toward me. Closing my eyes I soon felt the familiar feeling of Lucy's warm, soft lips on top of my own.

'Even though I have kissed her hundreds of time, it still feels as exhilarating as the first time I kissed her,' I thought as I felt my heart beat speed up rapidly.

"I love you," Lucy whispered in between kisses.
I smiled into the kiss and whispered, "I love you more."

Lucy also smiled into the kiss, "I love you more," she said in between kisses again.

I chuckled, "I... love.... you... more..," I said a little too harshly then I had meant, but it was okay because I intensified the kiss way more as well.

"Okay.. I'm... not.. starting.. this ..... whole... 'I.... love.. you... more'.. crap.. right... now," Lucy said before she broke away.

I pulled in a giant breath, which felt nice because I hardly breathed during that entire time.

Lucy smiled and put her hands on my lap, "okay! Now let me give you your gift," she said excitedly.
But before she could move her hands I grabbed them and held them firmly, but not hard enough to hurt her.
She tried to move her hands but I wouldn't let her, "Natsu, I need to use my hands," she said, trying desperately to pull we hands away.

I gave her a serious look, "I love you more," I said in a stern voice.
Lucy giggled, "we will just have to see about that," she said.
I raised an eyebrow at her, and she laughed again, shaking her head before whispering, "later."

"Now let go of my hands!" Lucy said while trying really hard to move them, once again.

I sighed, "fine," I grumbled.
Lucy moved her hands, but put them on my shoulders, and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I looked at her, and grinned, which she returned before she grabbed my hand again, but this time she tied something onto my wrist.

I looked down to my wrist and saw a weaved bracelet.

The strings were red, pink,yellow,and salmon.
"The colors are the same as our guild marks, and out hair," Lucy said as we both stared down at the bracelet.

Then I noticed that there were letters woven into it with white string, they spelled out 'Nalu forever.'

"Luce..." I trailed off, remembering the time when Lucy nicknamed me Nalu.

"Do you like it?" Lucy asked.

I looked away from the bracelet and said, "no."

Lucy looked really hurt, she pulled her hand away from mine and looked the other direction, but I turned her toward me again, "I love it," I said before kissing her cheek.

Lucy smiled and wrapped her arms around me, "you tricked me you idiot," she said while stilled hugging me.

I grinned. (A/N lol I don't know what else to say here, so moving on!)

*•*•*•*
(Time Skip: 4 Hours, It's Now 8:00pm)
Lucy's POV
"Natsu! Put me down!," I yelled, trying to get out of Natsu's grip.
"No way!" Natsu said.
I was getting really annoyed. "Take this damn blindfold off then, at least!" I ordered, but if course, Natsu refused.
"Why don't you take off the blind fold?" He asked, while still running with me hanging off his shoulder.
"I can't you idiot! You tied my hands together!" I barked.

"Well then I guess the blindfold isn't coming off!" Natsu chuckled.

Accepting defeat, I stopped moving around, and just let Natsu carry me.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Natsu put me down.
He untied my arms and legs, then finally took off that stupid blindfold.

I had to wait a minute before my eyes adjusted to the light, but when it did, my breath slipped away; it was gorgeous here.

We were standing in a wild flower field, all alone, with the sun setting.
I could tell we were no where near any towns. 'Alone, just the two of us' I thought, 'just the way I like it.'

"It seems like every time we go on a date, we end up in the middle of no where by sunset," Natsu said from about 5 feet away from me.

I suddenly got angry because of the fact that he kinda kidnapped me, and dragged me out here.

I jumped at him and started to tackle up to the ground.
I had surprised him, I guess he thought I was coming in for a hug, but he thought wrong.

I sat on him, with one leg on either side of him.
Pointing my finger in his face I scolded him, "Natsu Dragneel! It's not okay to kidnap people!"

Natsu raised an eyebrow, "but your my wife! I should be able to kidna- " he said but I cut him off, "no! Your not allowed to kidnap your wife!" I scolded again.

Natsu sighed in defeat. Or at least I thought he did.

But then he moved his arms up and gripped my waist from underneath me, before rolling us in some weird way, and landing with him on top me, with each leg on one side of my body.
'Damnit,' I thought.

Natsu out his finger in front of my face, "Lucy Dragneel! It's not okay to scold your husband!" He mocked me.
I blinked up at him, 'seriously?'
"But I should be able to scold the man I married!" I whined, happy when I didn't get cut off.

Natsu closed his eyes and shook his head twice. "You owe me now," he said, opening his eyes.

"Owe you! Bu-" I tried to say, but this time I did get cut off.
Natsu had started to kiss me.
I was really uncomfortable, Natsu was sitting on me, with my arms stuck under his legs, and I was pretty sure that I was laying on a sharp rock. Not my idea of comfortable.

Finally Natsu let me get my arms out from under his legs, but of course I didn't really do anything with them other then tangle them in his hair.

Natsu must have gotten really heated up, because then he took of his shirt, which I had no problems with.

"Have I ever told you that you are an amazing kisser?" Natsu asked pulling away to catch a breath.

But I didn't really let him catch a breath because I pulled him back down to my lips and whispered "shut up and kiss me."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
So there you go! I thought you guys night need a little more intense Nalu action, so eat it up because that chapter was full of it.

I'm really excited, IM GETTING MY NOSE PEIRCED TODAY!
I just got paid, and I don't have a whole lot of other stuff to do with the money so I just decided to get my nose pierced!

Make sure you follow earth_turn_faster and badstories

Go read their Nalu books as well!

Okay, I should goooooo, bye for now!!

Adios!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

72.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
97K 3.3K 27
3000 years ago there were many different races. Humans, Fairy, Angels, Demons, Trolls, Animals and so on live together in peace. No one knew how but...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
Nalu: Wait For Me ValleyofBlossoms

Любовные романы

182K 4.6K 19
The S-class wizards trials are about to begin yet again. This time...a far worse path lies ahead of Natsu and Lucy. Natsu has been blinded for years...