Happy Holi-baes

By jblingy

Different stories & pairings. Hope you enjoy xoxo More

Dreamlover's Good Love to Me (WhitRiah)
I'm Your Fantasy Tonight (WhitRiah)
I Only Wanted (WhitRiah)
Saving all my love for you (Whitney Houston x Lisa Lopes)
I Only Wanted Part 2
Unfinished Business (WhitRiah)
Changes (Savannah and Bernadine)
Changes Part 2
Sweet Tutor (WhitRiah)
Unfinished Business Part 2
Sweetheart (WhitRiah)
My lullaby - Teyana Taylor & Lori Harvey
Interested (Justine Skye x Lisa Lopes/Left Eye)
"Sweet baby" (WhitRiah)
Multi-interested
Remember (Whitney x Michael Jackson)
Easy (RenΓ©e Downer)
You finish it (WhitRiah challenge)

Lacy & Letitia

96 5 0
By jblingy

Lacy (Hayley Kilgore)

I felt stupid. Stupid for thinking Coco would be into me. I mean, of course she goes for guys only. She'd never even shown interest in girls, so why on earth did I think I had a chance? It was frustrating.

My friend Letitia sat across from me eating her hamburger while occasionally staring at me in contemplation.

"What?" I finally asked.

"Are you gonna eat?"

I looked down at my food that I knew was there, but chose to ignore. Although I had reached out to Letitia about going out to eat, I was far from hungry.

"I may doggy-bag it," I said.

She didn't say anything. She used a napkin thoroughly but promptly and then fixed her gaze on me.

"You need to let this Coco shit go."

I appreciated her bluntness, knowing I could always count on her to give it to me straight—the good and bad.

"I get it, you had a crush, but you need to move on. She's not that great anyway."

That's a lie. Coco is gorgeous, funny, kind, charismatic, interesting, and fun and supportive. She could make sitting there and watching paint dry interesting. She wasn't only great, she was special.

But I bit my tongue.

"Not if she can't see how precious you are," Letitia continued, bringing a smile to my lips and a playful eye roll. "So move on and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Please."

"Thanks, babe."

Her expression softened. "'Course."

Some would wonder why I wasn't all over Letitia She was great, too. Wonderful even. And she also happened to be a beauty and into my gender. Believe me, I was interested. But when I noticed we were developing a friendship, I pushed my feelings to the side and they eventually died out. Letitia is pretty assertive and proactive, so if she'd been into me, she would've told me.

I cleared my throat. "So, enough about me, what's going on with you and Gemma?" I wriggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Letitia pulled a face before rolling her eyes. "What I tell you 'bout that? Huh?"

I laughed because we both know she hates when I tease her about Gemma. "What?" I dragged out innocently. "Inquiring minds wanna know."

"They must wanna get in trouble, too." A look of defiance colored her visage.

Leaning my head back, I chortled once more. When I made eye contact with her she was now amused also.

"You are a mess," she commented with a soft smile. "Where to next?"

I smiled at the fact that she wasn't looking to cut our time together. She still wanted to hang out. I used to pray for days like these.

"Ice skating? Or rollerblading?"

She got excited. It was a deal.

~~~

Letitia's POV

I blushed every time Lacy held my hips. But I was starting to get used to it. I was beginning to think she just wanted a reason to touch me. She was a better skater than I was, I'll give her that. It was only because I haven't done this activity in forever. I was a child then. I was now pushing 30. But I didn't let the fact that I sucked ruin my fun.

"You can do this, I believe in you!" She pep-talked me.

I chuckled at her adorability.

"Give me an incentive," I replied.

She twisted her full lips to the side and tilted her head in thought. I just smiled, waiting to see what she'd come up with. I had to approve, though.

"Um...I'll do whatever you want?"

I wasn't expecting that at all. But I wasn't protesting.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

She stared straight into my eyes. She was so fine, bro. Perfect eyebrows, kissable cheeks, kissable brown skin that was imperfect but beautiful all the same, and plump lips...and I could go on.

"I'm trying to see if you approve," she said, looking at my lips but then quickly at my eyes again.

I hummed a small laugh and stepped closer. "Whatever I want, huh? Hmm, I want all kinds of shit." We both laughed.

"What do you want most?" She asked, showing her pretty smile.

I pretended to think about it when I already knew. But I didn't want to freak her out. Even though I'm sure she's feeling me too sometimes. The key words is "sometimes."

"Catch me and find out," my voice trailed off as I skated away. Surprisingly, I made it far without stumbling. She skated over to me all cheerfully and celebratory.

"I knew you could do it," she grinned, encasing me in a hug. But I lost my balance then and we both fell. My ass hurt but it didn't make the situation any less funny.

"Did I cheer you up?" I asked her after walking her to her car. We parked near each other.

"Yes. Thank you." She sounded so appreciative. Her sweet spirit is what I loved about her most. "And I had a blast. I appreciate you."

I smiled and initiated an embrace. "Come on, bring it in."

"Get home safe," she said after a beat.

"You too, text me when you get home."

"I will, you too."

There was tension there between us, but neither of us acted on it. We acted like it didn't exist and went on our way. 

Lacy's POV

I perked the hell up seeing that Coco was FaceTiming me. Too bad I was still in bed. I chewed my lip, debating on answering. While I really wanted to talk to her, I didn't want her to see me in this state. I probably had some eye-crust and probably even looked a little boyish due to my satin scarf that resembled a du-rag. Needless to say, I didn't feel cute.

But I shrugged it off remembering that she couldn't and wouldn't judge me.

Her smile lit up the screen as she stared at me. "Hey," she dragged out with a lilt.

"Hey, good morning," I returned, playing it cool. "How are you?"

"Good! Just finished cleaning. You?"

"I'm still in bed, but I have an excuse. My period is here."

She pouted sympathetically. "Awww, I'm sowy."

I sighed. "Yeah, it sucks. Next week can't come fast enough."

She chuckled, "Right." She paused. "So that probably means you're not up for hanging out with me...."

I smiled again, feeling warm. "What did you have in mind?"

She mentioned that she wanted to go to the mall. I knew it would be a good time, but I truly didn't feel up to it. My stomach wouldn't allow me.

"Did you take pain relief?" She asked.

"Yes, but it hasn't kicked in yet."

"Okay, well, we don't have to go now. Let's say two hours? That enough time?"

I agreed and allowed myself to fall into a deep sleep once we finished our call.

~

"Hey Lace, what's wrong?" Letitia peered at me in concern and curiosity. I'd just shown up at her door. She stood there adorably and searchingly. Her accent was like butter. A pair of sweat pants hung off her hips and a cute colorful lilac T-shirt adorned her upper body.

"Is now a good time?" I asked back.

"Of course it is." She let me inside, enabling me to be immediately engulfed by the warmth in her nice home. I spun around to lock eyes with her.

"You okay? You're acting pretty strange..." her voice trailed off as she watched me take steps closer and closer to her. My heart was pounding. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. But I needed to do this.

A gentle gasp escaped her when my fingers touched her cheeks. Her eyes returned to mine and they were darker. My fingertips softly caressed the apples of her cheeks. When she placed her hands on my hips that was all it took for me to lay my forehead on hers. I closed my eyes almost as if in pain, but that was far from the case. My cramps had subsided. I was feeling this yearning. Letitia didn't do anything further nor did she stop me. She just let me. She let us be still. After another beat, I peeled my head away from hers and gave her a half-smile. She looked surprised, mesmerized, and a dash of amused.

"Hi," I said, breaking the ice and making us both laugh.

She licked her lips. "That was a hell of a greeting..."

I laughed again while blushing. "I know, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't catch you off guard."

"Well, you did. But I'm not complaining."

"So I didn't make you uncomfortable?"

"Nope. But...wanna tell me what that was about?" She invited me to sit with her. I didn't make eye contact, just let the words escape.

"I missed you. I went to the mall with Coco and I couldn't stop thinking of you. Imagining you were there." When it felt too quiet, I glanced at her through my peripheral. She was smiling her pretty smile.

"Aww, so you wanted to feel close to me," she said, making me release a relieved laugh. I almost choked, however, when she moved her hand along my inner thigh. The touch and the smirk on her face was a flash. It happened so quickly to where I was questioning if it even happened.

"I missed you too," she said in that soothing voice of hers. "But does this mean you're not in love with the Coco anymore?"

My chortle made her do the same. She grinned but bounced her eyebrows. "I'm serious."

I held her chin, looking at her. "Yes," I confirmed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.1K 43
This is more to one shot stories of Scott and Isaac
241K 4.5K 32
This is just for ideas I have in the middle of the night that I need to write about.
47.7K 647 61
My first thing ever! Hope you enjoy it! Mostly has x Readers, but has some other pairings too!
42K 916 11
β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π˜π—΅π—² π—Ήπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π˜π—΅π—² π—»π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺�...