His Final Riddle

By LunaModeGreen

This is the second book in The Last Riddle series. Please read The Last Riddle before this. Spoilers for Th... More

1. Alone
2. Hello Father
3. The Malfoy's garden party
4. Lovers to enemies to what?
5. The Slug Club
6. Walk proud and high
7. Mood swings
8. Romeo and Juliet
10. Free will is a gift
11. I will be stronger
12. Remember your place
13. Lets start with a bang
14. Poisoned glances
15. Happy 17th birthday
16. I will choose you, every time
UPDATE
17. House elf spies
18. Sleep well
19. We work together or not at all
20. To win the war, sacrifices have to be made.
21. Leave it all behind
22. Puzzle piece
23. Oceans of Narcissus
24. There is sense of charity in a quick death
25. Fathers will
26. The French Revolution
27. The party and the wedding
28. The prodigal son returns
29. A messy Nott of chaos
30. Zombie eyes
31. The aftermath
32. Father's will
33. Sicilian Summer

9. Christmas Slugs

779 20 2
By LunaModeGreen

"Wake up" a loud voice breaks me out of a deep sleep.

I sit up in shock grabbing my wand as a loud bang sounds by the foot of my bed.

"Ahh what the fuck is happening?" Pansy screams as she looks around her hair stuck up at odd angles.

I look around confused until my eyes land on a very annoying French man standing there with the dorm door wide open.

"Seriously Blaise?" I groan and fall back into my bed my heart still racing.

Daphne Greengrass grabs her pillow and throws it angrily at Blaise "what the hell Zabini? It's the Christmas holidays why are you waking us up?"

Blaise smirks "it's ten o'clock in the morning you fools. Half the school is already out seizing the day."

Daphne sighs "yeah well I'm hungover so fuck off." She rolls over in her bed burying her head under her duvet.

Pansy glares over at me "you know I really miss the days when you two weren't speaking. At least I didn't get woken up in such a rude way."

I laugh slightly as she dramatically falls back into her bed with her pillow over her face.

I tap my bed "sit down then before Pansy kills you."

Blaise smiles as he sits down onto my bed leaning against the bottom end of it and stretching his legs out. I reach up and pull the long cord closing the curtains around the four posts of the bed.

Blaise raises his wand and mutters a quick spell so that the others can no longer hear us. He smiles at me "there, that should stop their whining."

I nod "and prevent a murder."

"Oh please" Blaise leans forward "anyway I only came here to ask you what you are wearing to Slughorn's."

I shrug "honestly I haven't even had time to think about ordering a dress from anywhere. I was just going to wear one of the old ones you gave me and make the alterations with my wand."

Blaise tuts "no, no, no that will not work."

"I was going to wear the lilac tulle one! The one I worse to dinner with the Malfoy's years ago."

Blaise's mouth drops open "Angelica you were like twelve? Firstly why the hell do you still have that dress and secondly how did you ever imagine you were going to fit into that?"

"Oh please I said I was going to make alterations!"

Blaise simply shakes his head "no. That is not happening."

"Well I don't have time to order a new dress, I will have to rewear one or borrow one off the girls."

"Or..." Blaise smiles widely as he reaches down to the foot of my bed, he sits back up straight with a large black box in his hands "you could wear this?"

I sigh as I sit up straighter in the bed "oh Blaise you really didn't have to."

He smirks "I know that. I couldn't not get it though. I saw it in summer and new this dress was made for you, I've been counting down the days till I could give it to you. I just knew there was going to be an occasion of some sort where you could wear it."

He passes the black box over to me.

I sit cross legged and balance the box against my knees, carefully I pull of the large lid and place it besides me. Thick tissue paper lines the box which I peel away carefully.

White and silver shines up at me before I have even pulled off the final layer of tissue paper. I pick the top of the dress up carefully with my fingers and pull it upwards so I can see more of the beautiful fabric.

Soft cream fabric with delicate silver and blue beads cover the dress. The back plunges downwards in an elegant shape. The sleeves are little cap sleeves with rows of beads raining down from the shoulders.

(If you want to see more images of the dress search "Anya Taylor Joy in vintage Bob Mackie")

"It's incredible Blaise" I look up in shock "I can't believe it. Thank you so so much." I place the dress carefully back into its box and reach my hand out to grasp his "it's just beautiful, thank you."

"I'm glad you like it, I saw it in Paris and of course had to get it for you."

I furrow my eyebrows slightly "you got me a dress even though we weren't speaking to each other?"

Blaise shrugs "of course. We just weren't speaking, it was inevitable that we were going to start again. You're my best friend."

I smile widely at him "I love you so much."

Blaise waves his hand in the air dismissively "stop now. Come on let's go try it on." He grabs my wrist and pulls me from the bed quickly. I grab the box with my other hand and hold onto it tightly as he pulls me into the bathroom.

"How does it look?"

The sun has now set and Blaise and I are in the exact same spot as this morning only now we are fully dressed up ready to attend the party. 

Blaise sits on the side of the large bath tub in elegant black and silver wizard robes. He has silver eyeliner lining his eyes and he has even drawn a silver streak into his dark hair.

Blaise stands up as he takes me in "you look sensational."

I look at myself in the floor length mirror and take everything in. The dress fits me perfectly without any alterations. My pale skin seems to shine against the fabric instead of it washing me out. My long hair is tucked back behind my shoulders falling in soft waves thanks to Daphne's incredible skills at doing hair. A light gloss coats my lips and a soft blush adds colour to my cheeks.

I grab the white high heels from their box and place them on my feet doing my usual charm to make sure they won't hurt me tonight.

Standing up straight I hold my hand out to Blaise which he takes smiling.

We both stand side by side as we look into the mirror.

"We both look fucking incredible don't we?" I smile widely as I look to Blaise for confirmation.

He nods "like true Christmas angels."

I laugh at his stupid remark "well if we are angels then I am very worried for what passes as a devil." I tuck my wand into my beaded bag along with my lip gloss and a hair clip. I look at the invitation on the floor and pick it up "do you think I need this to get in?"

Blaise laughs loudly "no I think you'll be okay, seeing as you're the guest of honour."

I roll my eyes and pull him from the bathroom heading to the common room with him.

Xavier meets us both in the common room, he is wearing dark blue wizards robes which have silver thread stitched around the cuffs.

Blaise releases my hand and wraps his arms around Xaviers neck, he kisses him deeply before pulling away and smiling widely.

"You look beautiful my love" Blaise steps back and looks Xavier up and down "who chose those robes for you? They're perfect."

Xavier smirks "shockingly I chose them for myself actually. It may surprise you but you're not the only one who has taste." He takes Blaise's hand "you look so beautiful as well." He then leans around Blaise and offers me a quick wink "as do you Angelica of course."

I curtesy sarcastically "well I am the guest of honour after all."

Xavier and Blaise both laugh at me as they stand hand in hand.

"Where's Nott?" Blaise asks looking around the nearly empty common room.

Xavier shrugs "he left a while ago but said he would be back in a bit. We can wait with you if you want Ang?"

I shake my head "no seriously you guys go first, we will meet you inside the party."

Blaise shrugs "okay see you inside. I'll have a glass of champagne waiting for you."

Xavier smiles at me before they both turn and walk away out of the common room laughing together.

I look at the large clock on the wall and see that it is just past eight o'clock meaning that the party has already started.

I feel awkward simply standing in the common room alone waiting for Nott whilst the first and second years that stayed for the holidays date are staring at me. I pull my dress up slightly with one hand and walk towards the exit of the common room. I lean up against the wall outside and look down the empty corridor.

"Where the hell are you Nott?" I mutter as I push the hair behind my shoulders. I knew I should have bought a bloody book in my bag.

I stand with my arms crossed as I lean against the brick wall my eyes watching the moving paintings in front of me.

"Ang!"

I look to see Nott jogging towards me in his dress robes and with one hand behind his back.

I stand up right and watch him close the distance between us.

"I am so sorry I'm late" Nott pants as he stands opposite me his hair falling over his face.

I shrug "it's fine."

Nott shakes his head "no it really, really isn't. The reason is so stupid as well." He pulls the hand from behind his back out and hands me the contents.

I look down to see a bunch of ripped up plants and flowers wrapped inside parchment paper. I smile down at the flowers which are still covered in roots and mud.

"What on earth Theo?" I smile widely at him "where did you even get these?"

Theo smiles back at me "well that's the issue you see, I was in the greenhouses looking for some ordinary roses or something you know? But Sprout didn't have anything that didn't move or scream or bite. So then I went out into the grounds and found this bunch of wildflowers, I was pulling them up when I heard voices coming towards me. I didn't want to get caught and risk not being able to come to the party so I just grabbed a whole handful and ran away."

I laugh "well I love them, thanks Theo." I hand him my bag "here hold this open I'll put them inside."

Theo holds the bag and looks down into it "won't they get crushed?"

"Nope. I put an extension charm on it. Undetectable as well." I reach into the bag with the flowers and place them inside.

Theo hands me back the bag "clever." He offers me his arm "now we really should get going, I think we may have missed all the good champagne. No doubt by the time we get there it will be watered down sparkling trolls spit."

I screw up my face in disgust "well if that is the case you owe me a bottle of champagne then."

We walk arm in arm down the corridor as I turn to look at Theo properly. He is wearing very expensive looking black robes which have a red lining, his shoes are shined bright and looking at him you can tell he has put a lot of effort in.

"Are you checking me out Angelica?" Theo smirks at me as we climb the staircase from the dungeons.

I roll my eyes "well I didn't really get the chance to admire you before, I was too distracted by the wonderful gift you gave me."

Theo suddenly stops walking and releases my arm. He instead takes my hand in his and looks at me intensely.

"Merlin you're right, I don't think I even gave you the chance to check me out did I?" Theo stands back dramatically still holding my hand "so what do you think?"

I laugh softly "you look as incredible as always obviously."

"Good" Theo smiles widely, he then looks down at my outfit and his face becomes uncharacteristically serious. He stays silent for several seconds as he looks over my face and my dress.

I cough uncomfortably "well are we just going to stand in silence or..." I trail off as I look up and meet his eyes.

Theo shakes his head slightly "I was trying to find the words to tell you how immensely beautiful you look, but I don't think any words in the English language could ever fully describe exactly what I see right now." He steps forward gently brushing my hair behind my shoulder "you are truly divine Angelica."

I hold my breath as Theo continues to look at me, I feel myself leaning forwards as a small smile crosses his face.

"I really wish I could stand here with you all night, but as your date it is my duty to make sure we make it to that party before the troll spit gets served." Theo steps backwards but does not release my hand.

I smile and fall into step besides him "all I want for Christmas is some actual champagne."

"Miss Riddle, Miss Riddle!" Slughorn grabs my forearm as he pulls me forward into the party. It has been forty five minutes of him dragging me to various guests and showing me off.

I sigh as I allow him to pull me into the crowd, he pulls me over to a very tall man with broad shoulders and scars over his neck and face, who is sipping on a goblet of what smells like fire whiskey.

"My dear friend you have to meet one of my current favourite students Angelica Riddle." Slughorn pushes me towards the man before he walks away quickly.

I sigh as I raise my hand to shake the mans "please just call me Angelica. I really do not go by Angelica Riddle."

The man smiles kindly at me "Angelica it is. Slughorn really is something isn't he?"

I relax as this man seems much more normal than the other people Slughorn has introduced me to tonight.

I nod my head as I take a large gulp of my drink, unfortunately it is pumpkin juice only for students but thankfully Theo and Xavier were clever enough to bring their trusty flasks with him.

"Oh yeah he's something alright, it doesn't matter how many times I've told him I don't want to go by Riddle he still manages to ignore that." I take another sip as I look at the man "how do you know him, were you one of his students?"

"No I wasn't a student of his, I actually met him a few years ago when I was in Tanzania for work. Slughorn and I walked into the same wizarding bar and we got talking about my job. I'm surprised you don't recognise me actually." He smiles at me as he runs a hand over his shaved head "I suppose I may look different to my pictures."

I raise my eyebrows at the man clearly still none the wiser.

He laughs at my confused expression "my names Charlie, Charlie Weasley."

I feel my mouth drop open in shock as I take him in, "you're the dragon brother from Romania?"

He smiles "I mean I move all around the world, however I do enjoy being called the dragon brother." He gestures over to where Ginny is standing with Dean Thomas "Gin explicitly demanded that I am not to speak to her or her boyfriend more than three times tonight. Apparently she doesn't want her older brother cramping her style."

I laugh "that sounds like Ginny."

Charlie looks back towards me "I'm glad to finally meet you though, Ron has told me lots about you. He speaks very highly of you and says how you're an extremely talented quidditch player."

I shake my head "Ron is being too generous. I'm sure he's left out all of the negative stuff also. Although if you've read any of the Daily Prophets for the last year and a half I'm sure you know all about me."

Charlie shrugs "don't really get the paper when you're moving from country to country. My mums filled me in sure but I prefer to make my own judgements on people." He offers me a smile "I work with dragons. One of the most terrifying creatures to people because they're big and breathe fire but actually there is a lot more to them than that. All they need is to be treated with love and respect and they will do the same to you."

I can't help but laugh "so you're saying I'm like a dragon?"

"I suppose" he smiles "but what I am trying to say is that you didn't pick your family, but you're not letting it define who you are. You're a great friend to both Ginny and Ron and they both seem to care about you a lot. I don't think they would do that if you weren't deserving of it."

I smile widely at Charlie "thanks. It was nice to meet you."

Charlie nods "oh here is my date actually, Zaya come here and meet Angelica. She is a friend of my brother and sister."

A beautiful woman with long legs comes over to the two of us. She's got dark skin which seems to shine in the light, her eyes however are a bright hazel and her hair is pulled back from her face in braids meaning her cheek bones are even more prominent.

"Hello Angelica" her voice is deep and rich, she reaches a hand to me which I take feel extremely inadequate opposite her. She offers me a smile "so you are the last notable guest I have yet to meet."

I sigh "unfortunately yes that's me."

Charlie chuckles "what are you not happy being a notable guest?"

"No!" I cross my arms "I mean it would be one thing if it was actually because of my accomplishments but Merlin the only reason is because of my fathers name."

Zaya raises her eyebrows "that's surprising actually."

"What do you mean?" I uncross my arms as I tilt my head.

Zaya shrugs "well I have been coming to these parties for years and years and trust me there is only one topic that is sore for Slughorn and that's your father."

I twitch at the casual mention of Voldemort.

Zaya notices and offers me an apologetic look "sorry." She takes Charlie's hand in hers "I've only seen Slughorn angry once, and that is when a guest asked Slughorn about Tom Riddle. The guest said he had heard that Slughorn had taught him and wondered what he had been like at school. Well Slughorn started shouting saying that he had taught him but they had barely talked. That he isn't to blame for him turning bad and doing all those unspeakable things. It was really weird but we all just chalked it down to the drink."

Charlie furrows his eyebrows "so a few years ago he was ashamed of having even taught you-know-who but now here is showing Angelica around like a trophy?"

Zaya nods "he is a very strange man."

The three of us stand in silence as we watch Slughorn talking loudly with a group of guests. He lets out a loud laugh which seems to vibrate through my whole body.

"Um excuse me?" A voice breaks through my fixation and I look over my shoulder to see Nott standing smiling.

He looks to both Charlie and Zaya "would you mind if I steal my date away, she owes me a dance and I thought it's better to cash it in now before the disco music starts up later."

Charlie laughs "go ahead mate." Charlie smiles at me "it was nice to meet you Angelica."

I smile at Charlie and Zaya "it was wonderful meeting you both."

Nott takes my hand and leads me onto the dance floor, he turns me gently so we are face to face and closes the distance between us. He rests his hand at the small of my back whilst keeping hold of my other hand.

"I hope it was okay that I interrupted you back there." Nott pulls me slightly closer to him "I didn't want to seem rude but I was getting so bored without you."

I shake my head "it was fine. It was good actually, it was nice talking to them both but I missed you."

Theo smiles widely "you missed me?"

"Oh please" I roll my eyes dramatically "I missed your flask full of fire whiskey."

Theo smirks and leans closer to me, his lips brush my ear as he whispers "so why haven't you asked for my fire whiskey then?" I can feel his smile as he whispers into my ear "I think you may have just missed me."

I laugh softly and rest my head against his chest comfortably "maybe."

As we stay dancing I can see Harry standing in the corner of the room with Luna Lovegood and several other people. Luna appears to be listening to what the group of people are saying, Harry however is staring across the room at something behind me. I lean my head up and look over my shoulder to see Ginny and Dean dancing slowly together.

I turn back to see Harry sigh as he watches Ginny, he then looks away from her and focuses back on the group of people with him. As he does Luna begins to speak loudly to the group, I can't make it out what she is saying but whatever it was it must have been hilarious. Harry spits out his drink all over himself as he laughs louder than I've heard him in years, everyone else in the group however looks rather shocked by whatever it was Luna said.

I can't help but smile as I watch Harry bent over with laughter. I giggle slightly as Luna helps Harry wipe down his robes.

"What are you laughing at?" Theo looks down at me with his eyebrows raised.

I begin to explain when a loud bang sounds from the entrance of the party, the music shuts off and the crowd seems to part. I stop dancing but stay holding Theo's hand as we both turn to see Filch storming into the party. Filch is clutching the back of Malfoy's jacket as he pulls him forward to Slughorn.

"Professor!" Filch's scratchy voice carries around the entire party as everyone has turned to watch the incident.

"Mr Filch!" Slughorn walks forward his eyes wide in shock "what is the meaning of this?"

Filch smiles "well professor I was patrolling the corridors when I came across Mr Malfoy here. He was in an area he is not allowed to be and when I asked him why he stated he was coming to your party!"

Malfoy shrugs out of Filch's grasp and shoots him a nasty look "alright calm down you freak. I was lying okay? I wanted to crash this ridiculous party."

Filch throws his arms up in celebration "aha! I knew it! Now professor how would you like me to punish him?"

Slughorn stands with his mouth agape unsure as to what to say. He looks around at the party, and let's out a sigh of relief when Snape steps forward to besides Malfoy.

"Professor Slughorn, if you don't mind I will deal with this. Especially as I am Mr Malfoy's head of year." Snape crosses his arms as he glares over at Draco.

Slughorn let's out a grateful sigh "most definitely Professor Snape. I think that would be best." Slughorn then waves his wand at the music system as an upbeat Christmas song begins to play "come now everyone let's keep this party going! It isn't a real party without a couple of crashers after all!"

Snape grabs Malfoy by the upper arm pulling him from the room quickly.

I watch as Harry stares after them before he too slips away from the crowd and disappears through the entryway.

I drop Theo's hand as I watch after Harry, turning to Theo I open my mouth.

"Go." Theo smiles at me "quickly before you lose Harry."

I raise my eyebrows surprised "are you sure?"

He nods "yes go quickly. And take out your wand." He smirks at my hesitancy "go Ang I mean it!" He leans forward kissing me quickly on the lips "I'll be waiting here for you when you come back."

I smile widely at Theo leaning forward to kiss him again, this time I linger allowing the kiss to go on for a bit longer. Then I turn away quickly and walk from the room as fast as I can. As soon as I cross the door I grab my dress in one hand and run down the corridor following the sound of Harrys footsteps.

As I turn the corner I see him hiding behind a pillar with his back towards me. Sneaking up besides him I press a finger to my lips as he looks over at me.

Harry glares at me angrily but looks back in the direction of the classroom where Snape and Draco are talking.

I can hear Snape's anger even from several metres away "you're being reckless."

"I am not being reckless" Draco's voice is a tense whisper as he snaps angrily at our head of year.

"You are so. You're being reckless and behaving desperately. If you need help just ask for it."

Draco scoffs "what ask you?"

"Or Angelica."

"No!" Draco's voice becomes a yell, he sighs and then begins to whisper again "I will not include her in this I've told you that. There is no point."

"There is a point, she would be able to solve this for you in a day and you know it."

"It doesn't matter how long it would take her, I won't do that to her. This is going to be her last year behaving like a normal student at Hogwarts, I am not going to take that away from her. Are you?"

"Fine then if not her, me. Let me help you. It isn't your own life on the line this time Draco."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Snape takes a second before answering "I made an unbreakable vow to help you. There is much more at stake here than just your families honour."

"You should never have taken the vow. Either way I can do this. Alone."

"Fine." Snape's footsteps begin to sound heading towards Harry and I.

Harry grabs my arm pulling me backwards as a soft silk fabric flies over us both. I stand with my back pressed against Harry as Snape walks right by us without even a glance in our direction.

Once he has disappeared I take a step away from Harry and pull the fabric off of my skin, I look down at Harrys legs which are still covered and feel my eyes widen.

"I don't even have the time to uncover this can of worms." I pull my eyes away from Harrys invisible legs.

Harry smirks "trust me no one has the time." His smile drops as he glares at me his face growing angry "what the hell was that all about?" He gestures to the classroom.

I shrug my shoulders "I dunno."

Harry raises an eyebrow "you know I can tell when you're lying right? I grew up with you, I know your face better than my own."

I shake my head "then you should know I'm telling the truth Harry." I open my hands wide "I really have no idea what the hell that was about, okay?"

Harry looks my face up and down slowly before staring back at eyes "fine." He pulls the invisibility cloak around his shoulders "and stay the hell away from him then, he's clearly up to something dangerous." He pulls the remainder of the cloak over his head, I hear his footsteps walking away down the corridor before I can no longer hear them.

"He's right."

I jump grabbing my chest, turning I look at Draco my heart still thumping from the shock.

"Merlin Draco, were you listening the whole time?"

Draco raises an eyebrow "were you?"

I feel my cheeks grown pink, I look down at the ground expecting Draco to now shout at me or snap at me. To at least say something hurtful. Instead I feel his fingers drag gently across my cheek as he pushes my hair away from my face.

I look up at him in shock my eyes wide.

"I like you like this." Draco's words are a whisper as he looks down at me.

"Like what?" I find myself whispering back as goosebumps fill my arms and shoulders.

Draco's eyes fill with sadness as he takes a deep breath in "in white. You look beautiful. It makes me wonder how exquisite you'd look on your wedding day."

I furrow my eyebrows as his words hit me, confusion must be written all over my face as Draco's sad eyes suddenly turn hard. Without another word he takes a large step away from me before turning on his heel and quickly walking down the dark corridor away from the party.

Sadness takes over my whole body as I stand alone in the corridor, the candlelight flickers and a cold breeze washes over me. Letting out a heavy sigh I turn and head back to the party.

There is nothing I want to do less than go back into that fucking party right now, I want to go back to my dorm, take this dress of and lay in bed crying about all the things that could have been.

I push through the entry of the party and look around for Nott. I'm just going to tell him I feel unwell and want to go to bed.

I look around the party and see Theo on the dance floor. He is throwing his hands up into the air letting out a loud yell when he makes eye contact with me, Blaise and Pansy are either side of him doing some weird gothic version of the twist.

Theo throws back his head in laughter as he reaches his hand out to me, before I even get a chance to decline I feel myself getting pulled into the centre of the dance floor. Theo smiles widely at me as he grabs both my hands making me do an awkward two step with him, he laughs at my serious face before letting go of one of my hands and spinning me under his arm.

As I spin I can't help but let out a laugh as the shocked faces of the rest of the party watch us dancing awfully.

Blaise, Pansy and Xavier continue on with their gothic remixes of dances their faces pulled into weird expressions. Pansy pokes her tongue out at a ministry official as she leans forward shimmying her very low cut dress.

I laugh as Theo continues to spin me round and around and around. I feel my feet struggling to keep up as the faces turn to blurs and the music becomes unintelligible.

All the tension and anger from just minutes before leaves my body in waves and instead laughter and happiness seems to take me over.

Drunkenly the five of us walk back to the common room laughing and drinking on the stolen bottles of champagne.

"Xavier my pal I am still in awe of the fact that you stole not one, not two but three bottles of champagne!" Pansy giggled loudly as she walks barefoot along the corridor.

Blaise throws his arm around his boyfriends shoulders "your sticky fingers truly is my favourite thing about you my love."

Xavier laughs sarcastically "oh well I'm very glad you like my fingers."

Blaise smirks "well come with me and I'll show you what other body parts of yours I like." He grabs Xaviers wrist and waves us all goodbye as he turns right instead of left "we are off to the prefects bathrooms, see you drunken fools in the morning."

Pansy laughs as they walk away "sluts!"

Blaise merely responds by throwing his middle finger in the air as he and Xavier become a mess of bodies kissing against the corridor wall.

Theo laughs as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Well on that note" Pansy looks back at the two of us "I'm going to the Ravenclaw common room, I said I'd meet my date there." She winks at us both "the dorm room will be empty tonight Ang as Daph is staying with her date and the others are all away for the holidays."

"Great" I roll my eyes sarcastically at Pansy as she pokes her tongue out at my playfully "see you in the morning."

Pansy shakes her head "I will be far too hungover, I'll see you tomorrow evening my dears." She then runs off down the corridor heading towards Ravenclaw tower.

Theo pushes open the common room entrance allowing me to enter first "and then there were two I guess."

I smile at him "plus I have two bottles of champagne" I hold the bottles up in either hand.

Theo grabs a bottle out of my hand taking a large swig of it "oh you angel." He falls down onto the sofa and throws his arm over the back of it.

I smile as I sit down besides him placing my legs over his lap and resting my head against his chest. His arm falls down wrapping tightly around my waist. The two champagne bottles sit on the table in front of us, shining green under the light of the lake above us.

Theo pulls me up slightly by my waist allowing him to move into a laying down position, I am now laying between his legs with my head still on his chest. I tilt my head up so I am smiling at him.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight" I whisper as the silence of the common room takes us over. There isn't a single student insight and the only sign of life is the large fire burning in the fireplace.

"Mmm" Theo runs a hand through my hair "me too."

I look up at him once again to find him staring at me, slowly I close the distance between our lips and press mine to his. He kisses me back gently at first but as the seconds go on the intensity only increases. Theo rolls over so he is now on top, he continues to kiss me his tongue darting in and out of my mouth.

I moan gently as he tugs on my hair, my mouth opens even wider and he takes advantage of this. He pulls away suddenly and begins to kiss at my neck, his tongue moves up and down it as I grab onto his back desperately. I reach around his body and begin to undo the buttons on his dress shirt, I throw it away from us as I drag my hands over his bare torso.

Nott moves his lips down from my neck and works his way across my chest, he reaches his hand behind my back easily pulling at the zip so the top of my dress falls to my waist. He then moves his mouth back up to keep kissing me, our tongues skating over each others desperately. 

Theo reaches his hand up and starts to play with my breasts as I bite down on his bottom lip gently. He lets out a deep moan and his eyes open looking at me. Slowly he pulls his face away from mine, rolling us he once again has it so I am laying on top of him, instead of going back in for a kiss however he moves so my face is resting on his chest.

We are both breathing heavily as I lay listening to his heartbeat.

"We should stop" Theo's voice is thick as he runs a hand through my hair "we are both way too drunk to do this for the first time."

I nod my head "plus we are in a very, very public common room."

Theo laughs "and that. Now sit up, I'll zip you back up and then walk you to your dorm like a gentleman."

I smile at how comfortable I feel as Theo zips me up, he then grabs his shirt pulling it on his body but leaving it un-buttoned.

He reaches out his hand to me "come on love, let's go to bed."

I take his hand and walk with him towards the girls dormitories. As we reach my dorm Theo stops walking and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I had an amazing time tonight Ang."

I smile at him widely "so did I. I'm actually surprised just how much fun I had." I close my eyes as I lean forward pressing my lips very gently against his.

Theo kisses me back just as gently, his hand cradles the back of my head as we stay this way for several seconds.

Pulling away Theo groans, he runs a hand through his hair as he takes a step away from me. He smirks at me as he looks me up and down his eyes dark with lust.

"This is hands down the hardest thing I've ever had to do." His tongue flicks out to wet both his lips as he stares at my face. Without another word he turns to walk away from me his head hanging low.

I smile widely as I turn and walk into my dorm still out of breath, I push open the bathroom door and look at myself in the small antique mirror above the sink. I look across my face at my swollen lips, pink cheeks and messy hair.

Giggling I take my dress off, stepping into the large bath and slowly let it fill up with water around me. There is only one thing on my mind tonight and that's Theodore fucking Nott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 42 12
"You know Potter, there's a very fine line between perfection and illusion, people just can't notice it unless they look close enough." -Alexandra Ri...
15.2K 660 57
Genevieve Grindelwald is serving a life sentence in Nurmengard prison, just like her father Gellert. Since she has a Horcrux, she assumes that she wi...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...