Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

twenty six

332 11 0
By prettygirlramsey

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
February 14,2020
Memphis, Tennessee| Car

"Act right." Trying to take a picture.

Smacking my lips, "Hurry up."

"Okay." She said. She took it, "Okay so where we going?" Asking me.

"Don't worry it's a surprise." I said.

Pinching my arm, "Why I can't know?"

"Cause it's a surprise." Plucking her.

Smacking her lips, "Ouch."

She put in her headphones and laid her head against the window. I just turned my music up just a lil bit. We had like a 2 1/2 hour drive.

Pulling her headphone out, "Get up." Shaking her.

Moving around, "Huh?" Pulling into Walmart.

"We at the store." Trying to find a parking spot.

Smacking her lips, "I'm good."

"Get yo ass up." Telling her.

She rolled her eyes and sat up, "Why we here?"

"We need to get groceries for this weekend." Parking.

Putting her shoes on, "Can you tell me where we going? Since we need groceries." Unbuckling.

Getting out, "Yeah when we get in the store."

Walking to the store, "Soooo?"

Locking my doors, "A lil cabin getaway." I said.

We walked inside and I grabbed a cart. I let her pick up whatever she wanted. We checked out and loaded the car up. I finished the drive to the cabin. We checked in and got the key. She grabbed her bag and went inside. I brought all the groceries inside first and then went to go get my bag. Before going in I locked my door.

Putting up the groceries, "Sooo what's the plan for tonight?"

"I was gone co.." Cutting me off.

"I got that part." She said. "Uhmm so what else what was the plan for tonight?"

Confused, "You don't think I could cook."

"Nope." Popping the p. Laughing, "Even if you think you could not here. I'm trying to survive the weekend." She said.

"Yeah okay but I was gone mix us some drinks and put on some of yo favorite movies." Nodding my head.

Smiling, "Okay. So what you was gone cook?" Asking me.

"Whatever you had a taste for that if I could make it." Putting my phone on silence.

Shaking her head, "Uhmm okay well how bout you start making the drinks." Getting the stuff out to cook.

"You don't need my help with the cooking?" Asking.

Chuckling, "I'll let you know." She said.

Base off of that I could tell she ain't trust me in the kitchen around food. She should cause I'm that nigga when it comes to whipping shit up in the kitchen.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
March 7,2020
Memphis, Tennessee| Airport

"Y'all we finnah miss our flight." Running from TSA.

"Fuck it." Woo said.

Looking back, "We ain't missing our flight cause of y'all." Grabbing Val hand.

We made it to the gate barely in time. But we made it and as we started walking down the ramp turning around to see they ass running now.

Laughing as the walked down the ramp, "I thought it was fuck it." Mocking Woo.

"Who was finnah pay another $600 for a flight?" Shaking his head.

Smirking, "Our point." Val said.

We got on the plane and sat in our seats. And just waited to take off so we could go out for "Spring Break". Even though we ain't in college it's really just to make sure we have a good time and be able to find parties.

•Later That Day•

"I need to freshen up before we go out." Telling them.

"Iight so we gone meet up in a hour or two." Val said.

Val and Woo hotel room was on the 7th floor. While me and Key room was on the 5th floor. They still don't know that we date only cause I wanna right wait for the right time to tell them. He don't care if they know or not. I mean I don't but eventually they gone have to find out.

Opening the door, "Ayee when we go out." Closing the door behind us. "Don't get too drunk." He said.

Rolling my suitcase do the corner, "Ahh shut up and I won't." I said.

I opened my suitcase up and started unpacking all of my outfits besides sleepwear and underwear and stuff.

•Before The Club•

"Girl I know you not finnah FINALLY smoke." Val said.

Side eyeing her, "Girl shut yo ass up." I said.

She was too geeked more than me. I mean I wanna just experienced actually being high and why not when we out here in Miami. We was outside the car smoking. We had like 2 blunts in rotation. When we got in the car and was on the way to the club. We started smoking again and vibing on the way to the club. Key ended up texting me.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH LASHUN🧡

Today 5:32 PM

dis nigga strugglin to get the car
tell val to come help dis slow ass boy

lol she coming

yo ass need to come too

iight

Today 9:56 PM

you good?

yeah
my throat dry ass a motherfucker though

you wanna stop by da store

nah i could wait

iight

TEXT MESSAGES WITH LASHUN🧡

We kept the blunts in rotation til they was gone. Finally we got to the club and made our way in. Key stopped by the bar to get me something to drink. I went sat down and he handed me a cup of water. He sat down next to me and we all was vibing. We was having a good time when I got a notification from Instagram on my phone. I go check and tell me why Val done took a picture of me.

INSTAGRAM STORY

valleygirl

"Now why would you post that?" Asking her.

Laughing, "Cause yo ass is stuck and it's funny."

"Girl fuck you." I said.

We laughed and continued on with our night. Eventually I loosened up and started really turning up. Throwing ass all on Val. I was gone throw some on Key but Woo dramatic ass would've did too damn much.

•SWITCHING POV•

Brielle Montana *Bri*
March 8,2020
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

BAD BITCHES💅🏾 6 unread messages. When I saw our group chat was jumping I opened it.

BAD BITCHES💅🏾 GROUP CHAT

Today 12:32 AM

Olivia🧚🏾‍♀️
bitchhhhh

Kayla🧚🏾
what

Olivia🧚🏾‍♀️
tell me why i see key out with sam and her friend
i finnah show y'all the screenshots

Kayla🧚🏾
plssss do
like now

wtf
send it now

Olivia🧚🏾‍♀️

Kayla🧚🏾
bitchhhhh
and i thought that was yo nigga
talm bout he don't fuck with her no more

Olivia🧚🏾‍♀️
welp bitch
this embarrassing

shut y'all asses up

Kayla🧚🏾
don't get mad at us cuz yo nigga ain't shit

Olivia🧚🏾‍♀️
right
we told you his ass was a hoe
don't know why yo ass be believing
them fuck ass lies

BAD BITCHES💅🏾 GROUP CHAT

I got to blowing up his phone. It was going straight to voicemail and I didn't know why cause he had me unblocked. The only reason I knew that cause he texted me the other day. So I got to call from a text free number cause obviously he blocked me again. I'm pretty sure he only blocked me so his bitch won't find out he talking to me again. Calling him off that text free number got him to answer.

PHONE CALL WITH MY AIN'T SHIT NIGGA🙄

Me: Why the fuc...
MY AIN'T SHIT NIGGA🙄: ~rustling~
Sam: Girl be real with yo self.
Me: Who this?
Sam: Bitch don't play dumb!
Me: Samaria why yo ugly ass answering my man phone?
Sam: Yo man?
Me: Yeah you heard me.
Sam: Markeyvius this yo bitch
Me: Correction his girl
Sam: Huh...Say it to this delusional ass bitch...
MY AIN'T SHIT NIGGA🙄: Brielle yo ain't my bitch and never was. Stop calling my phone.
Me: You really listening to that bum bitch.
Sam: Girl go touch some grass.
Me: Don't worry he'll be back. He always gone comeback to me.

PHONE CALL WITH MY AIN'T SHIT NIGGA🙄 ENDED

This nigga got me fucked up. He really think he could just cut me off for that bitch. He is crazy and just for that I'm finnah do a pop up. They should be back at his house by now and if she there she finnah get her ass whooped. I threw on some comfortable clothes and some shoes before leaving out. I drove to his house to see both of their cars there. I knocked and rung the doorbell for at least 30 minutes with no answer. Which just pissed me off even more cause I know they ass in there. That pussy ass hoe know not to come outside. He always protecting these types of bitches from a heavy hitter like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.3K 23
if he ain yo main then put you first! nobody is perfect .. 💞 read for moreee ! 😊 ( this b!tch can't keep a ninja )
25.9K 4.7K 34
ජීවිතයක සතුට සල්ලි වලින් හොයපු මේ ඔවුන්ගේ කතාව. 🥀 Now is the time Go to me You stay happy But Give me one day in your life Make up for my mistake...
62K 1.1K 23
" real movie , my life don't come with actors "
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...