Her Professor

By sugarNspice81

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜�... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Epilouge One
An Extra Smutty Chapter
Epilogue Two
Bonus Epilouge
News!

Four

114K 2.8K 745
By sugarNspice81

*Ella Montgomery*

I woke up earlier than normal making sure I looked nice today, my father would be here by seven tonight to take me out for dinner and to check in. He had called last night before I went to bed notifying me of his every two month visit.

My day was full but luckily I only had two classes today, not only was my father coming but this evening I have to start going to Professor Mariano's office.

I sigh, tucking my whit long sleeved shirt into my green plaid skirt before grabbing my small black belt, securing the skirt although it wasn't necessary more of an accessory. I was excited to see my father, I only get to see him every two months sometimes longer if he is full.

Looking in the mirror I smile, twirling a little as I look at my outfit, it was cute but sophisticated. Satisfied, I grab my bag while picking up my keys before I leave the apartment, locking the door behind me.

Turning I see Mabel leaving her apartment and I smile, giving her a soft wave.

"El, dear!," She chirped, locking the door of her apartment.

"Mabel, how are you?," I chuckled softly, giving her a wide smile as she walked with me to the exit.

"I'm great, dear," She confirmed, smiling, "I've told you about the little girl, Athena, I have been a nanny to for a few months now? She is the sweetest little thing, you would love her."

I smiled, nodding, "She is six right? I wish I could meet her," I mentioned.

She nodded, agreeing, "Me too, dear," She smiled, "If you are free at two I am taking her to the park. You can come if you can, El."

"Definitely. I am free today, I only have two classes," I smiled, excited to finally meet one of the children that she is a nanny for.

We stopped at her car and I opened the door for her before I gave her a quick hug, waving her off as she pulled out. I chuckled, walking over to my car as I shook my head, getting in I made my way to the cafe.

Walking into the cafe I gave Darcy a small wave smiling as I did so, she smiled giving me a sly wink placing my already made coffees on the counter. Pulling out my money I heard the bell of the door go off as I gave Darcy the money.

"You are a life saver, Darcy!," I beamed, "I love you!," I sighed dramatically, taking a long drink from mine.

She chuckled, "I love you too, sweet pea," She smiled, "Is it going to be a long day today, Ella?,"

I nodded, sighing, "The longest," I rolled my eyes, smiling, "But my father is paying his visit tonight!," I beamed.

"That's great, El," She nodded, smiling with me, "Have a great day, sweet pea!"

I nodded, spinning on my heel to leave smiling widely at the certain green eyed professor who has infected my thoughts, I had still not forgotten yesterday. My eyes wandered down his attire, just like yesterday he was sporting another well tailored suit - mouthwatering.

Several silver rings sported his long fingers, his tattoos on his knuckles were fascinating to me - they would look pretty around my throat. My eyes finally met his, my cheeks turning red knowing I had been caught clearly checking out the Adonis man as he arched an amused eyebrow.

"Ms. Montgomery," He smiled, his thick accent causing my knees to weaken at the alluring sound as his husky voice announced my name.

"Professor Mariano," I gave him a soft nervous smile.

His green eyes darkened, his pupils dilating as his eyes trailed down my attire and the intense gaze that had my body shuddering, my lips parting. His eyes snapped up to mine his lips twitching in a smirk almost sin like.

"Sbalorditiva (stunning)," He whispered, his voice husky, "See you in class, Ms. Montgomery," He smirked, teasing me as he rolled my name off his tongue - purring.

His voice had me smiling and my cheeks flaming red, his daring comment had my knees weak and my heart lurching. Feeling daring, his comment overruling my anxiety and shyness I am sure I would feel later, giving me a boost of confidence I never thought I would have.

Stepping closer, I gave him an innocent smile hearing his breath hitch letting me know I affected him as much as he did me. The smell of his light cologne filled my nostrils, his scent was almost calming and I had to fight the urge to allow my eyes to flutter close.

"Delizioso (delicious)," I breathed looking into his deep green eyes that reminded me of the color of a field of grass - beautiful.

Brushing past him, I could hear the deep intake of breath he took and I was glad he couldn't hear my pounding heart.

Holy shit.

Did I really just do that?

My god.

Getting into my car I took a deep breath, my panties felt wet, my clit throbbing and although I will regret my actions later I couldn't help the thrilling feeling it had given me. Smiling to myself, I drove to campus.

Parking in the first spot I see I quickly get out of my car holding the coffees, mine was almost gone taking my last sip as I threw it into a near by empty thrash can. Walking towards the quad I see Scarlet who has her nose in her phone.

Scarlet lifts her head hearing footsteps and gives me a wide smile as she skips over, taking her coffee as she takes a large gulp, moaning in satisfaction. My phone dings alerting me that I have a new message, pulling my phone out I see it is Mabel with the location of the park that she will be at.

"Have fun with Professor Hot Stuff!," She winks, laughing wildly as she walks away leaving me scowling at her retreating back.

Rolling my eyes at her antics, I walk into the classroom taking my seat on the third aisle as I did yesterday, crossing my ankles. The class fills in taking their perspective seats, talking wildly while I pull out my laptop setting everything up.

"I am going to ask Professor Mariano if he can help me study," I hear a girl behind me giggling, her tone suggestive.

My jaw clenches, feeling angry at the thought of her doing anything with him, already starting my day off annoyed. Their discussion ends as the side door opens at the front of the classroom and Professor Mariano walks in.

He walks up to the podium, laying down some papers before his eyes look around the classroom, stopping on me momentarily. I had studied most of last night and I was prepared for the quiz he had for us today.

"I hope each and everyone of you has studied last night," He raises an eyebrow, "This quiz will account for twenty percent of your grade in this class," He pointed out.

He collects the papers that he had laid down, walking around the classroom as he handed out the papers of the quiz and I was not ecstatic to see that it was almost a packet, I could now see why it was twenty percent of your grade in the class.

Closing my laptop, I slipped it into my bag while I nervously tapped my pencil on my desk quietly. He stops at my row, I lift my head my lips parting as I watch him lick his finger with his tongue watching me closely - how I wish I was his finger right now.

His lips twitch giving me a small smile as he counts out the papers my row would need, handing them to me. Saving myself from the embarrassment of my cheeks heating up I adverted my eyes, quickly taking the papers from him.

Leaving one for myself I handed the rest to the next person in my row, they gave me a small smile nodding as they took the papers. Sighing I leaned back in my seat, my eyes following Professor Mariano as he walked back down to the podium, clearing his throat.

"You may start," He nodded his head, checking his watch that lays nicely around his wrist.

I knew this quiz would take up all of the class period just by looking at the packet, most of it having lines under the questions to write a small report.

***

"Put your pencils down," Professor Mariano called out, standing from his desk as he fixed his suit, "Bring your tests forward. You are dismissed," He clarified.

Collecting my things and sliding them into my bag, I rolled my eyes as I watched the people scurry down to Professor Mariano handing in their quiz. I sat and waited for the crowd to subside before standing from my seat.

"Professor," The girl from earlier purred, giving him her quiz, "Could you help tutor me? I need some extra help," She was practically begging.

I smiled internally in satisfaction when his nose scrunched up in disgust, his face remained blank from any emotion. She had her hand on his desk, leaning forward showing off her breasts - no shame.

"Ms. Riviera, if you need a tutor I can offer you one," He suggested, his tone sounded slightly annoyed, "I would, however, like if you showed some respect not only towards me as your professor but for yourself," He said plainly.

Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment, frowning as she quickly straightened her appearance, nodding slowly before she quickly left. I chuckled, catching Professor Mariano's attention, his eyebrow raised and his green eyes sparkled in amusement.

"Ms. Montgomery," He smiled, giving me a soft nod as he greeted me. I smiled, laying my quiz in the pile of the others.

"Professor Mariano," I greeted back, giving him a wide smile.

"I expect to see you in my office today at three, hm?," He raised an eyebrow, rubbing his chin, "I will have you grade the quizzes from today."

I nodded, "I will be there," I gave a soft smile, waving as I walked towards the exit.

Scarlet was not waiting for me when I stepped outside but I knew she only had one class today, she was probably already on her way home.

Sighing, I walked to my next class ready for it to be over. Taking my seat I pulled out my laptop and getting myself fully prepared for the class.

The lesson started and I diligently took notes, watching the time pass by on my laptop. After two and a half hours the class was finally dismissed.

Looking at the time, it was already one-thirty in the afternoon. I gathered my thing and made a quick exit from the building in a rush to get to the park, to finally meet the little girl who Mabel gushed about all the time.

Arriving at the park I instantly spot Mabel talking to a small girl with light brown hair almost a dark dirty blonde where as mine was a light dirty blonde. Getting out of my car, I walk over to them.

"El, dear," Mabel smiles, looking at the small shy girl, "This is Athena. Athena this is Ella, a good friend of mine," She introduces us.

"Hi, Athena," I smile, she looks up at me waving shyly.

Her eyes reminded me of Professor Mariano, the green was so vibrant. I mentally cooed at the little girl when she smiled showing off two perfect small dimples.

"Hi!," She beamed, I was shocked hearing a slight Italian accent, "Would you play with me?," She whispered.

I chuckled, nodding enthusiastically, holding out my hand for the tiny girl. Mabel sat on the bench, giving me an encouraging nod towards the playground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...