wowie . jschlatt

بواسطة SandyFrogLegs

wowie am I right? ~Internet and real life!~ Ⓒ Sandyfroglegs 2022 [COMPLETED] #1 Ranks: #1 in Ted - 11/20/22 #... المزيد

intro!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
A/N
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
Thank You :)
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
😭
schlagg

twenty six

1.4K 49 60
بواسطة SandyFrogLegs

"I saw you one time...I ran."

Real life and Internet!

Jasmine!

"IT WAS NO PROBLEM! REALLY!" I smile at Lynn and Daphne, Eli crosses his arms.

"I never got to beat up that kid that kicked me" Eli grumbles, for context- some kid kicked Eli in the ankle and while Eli was distracted the kid skipped him in line so he could meet Ranboo faster.

"Okay, well I gotta go. I don't wanna keep my Uber guy waiting. Bye!" I wave to the three and quickly rush to the car. "Sorry about that, we can leave now" I tell him the address and he begins to drive away, all while my phone keeps buzzing. Did I get in more drama somehow? No, it was Schlatt.

_

JSHAT 💅

JSHAT
Min
Min

What the fuck

Jasmine
Minny?

That nickname
isn't half bad

Actually, yes it is
Min answer

I know your
off the flight,
I saw your tweet

MIN
what's up?

JSHAT
Fucking finally
I wanted to know if you got home safe

MIN
How sweet <3
Anyways I'm not
home yet

I had to drop Eli off
Omw

JSHAT
K
What are you gonna do when you get home?

MIN
honestly
Drink
Whiskey probably
I'm very sad rn

JSHAT
why?
Aren't you happy
to be home?

MIN
Idk
You're the only person
I really have in
NY other than my
Lunts and Eli
But their always
working and Eli is
watching streamers

JSHAT
Min
It's a Monday and I really don't think you should be drinking
I hope you know I'm never leaving your side alright?
*again

MIN
Was that supposed
to make me laugh?

JSHAT
Did you laugh?

MIN
held it back because
I'm in an Uber
Almost though

JSHAT
Yes
It was supposed
to make you laugh

I'm gonna stream in a few hours, you can participate if you want
I'm judging bedrooms

MIN
Yeah I'll probably
send a video in :)

Thanks for
trying to make
me feel better but
I'm still gonna drink,
sleep to

My time is all messed up.

JSHAT
Np Min

_

Schlatt!

"Guys, stop with the Schlanket" I rub my eyes and hold back a laugh. "Next one, it better not have a Schlanket" right as I click onto the next video I get alerted of a donation.

"Hey big man, I hope the next one has a Schlanket"

"I-" I turn my head back to my screen. "IT'S A FUCKING SCHLANKET" I stand up and take my headphones off, walking out of the room. I get a new waterbottle and add flavoring to it before shaking it and walking back into the room. "I'm gonna skip it"

I glance down at my phone and see Min calling me. I pick up and turn the phone on speaker. "J THATS MY VIDEO! WATCH IT! WAT-" Min hangs up, I chuckle and set my phone down.

"Fine" I click play and watch the video.

"J I don't know what I'm suppose to do, that's my Schlanket. A fan gave it to me, you know who you are" Min points at the camera, I laugh. She was definitely drunk, from the way she spoke to the almost empty bottle of whiskey in the corner of the camera.

"This video isn't that good" I look at the chat.

"That's uh, a-a ram squishmallow! You know, I thought it was a goat- wait, no. You thought it was a goat? Whatever! I'm gonna give this to you soon, and that's mine. The cake squishmallow, J are you giving this a ten outta ten?" She flips the camera to her face, I laugh when I see she taped a piece of paper on her face but my face was printed on it. She laughs herself. "I can't keep a straight face-"

"That's fucking creepy!" I laugh harder. "What the fuck?"

"And finally" she takes the piece of paper off her face, she points the camera at the ceiling  to show a picture of the Weezer album. The video changes to the album cover and plays the opening cords.

"NO! NO! FUCK NO!" I pause the video and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Min..." I sigh. "Zero. It was worse than any of them. I hated it. Fuck your room, it's shit." I shake my head and move on to the next video. I see my phone ringing again, I roll my eyes and pick up.

"J...I put so much effort into that video! I even got my printer out-! Augh, god." She whines. "I can't- I'm way to drunk for this. Fuck you and your streaming, making fun-"

"Min what-"

"FUCKING DICK!"

my eyes widen, I start laughing when she hangs up. She sounded really fucking angry, was she okay? She stopped herself before she finished her sentence, making fun of what? Her? Then it hit me, I'll call her after stream.

"Min are you-"

"I-I'm so sorry J-" Min chokes out a sob, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "E-Everything has just been so stressful...my whole family fucking sucks, the only person that actually FUCKING cares is about to d-die..."

"Min what are you talking about? Who is about to die?" I sit up straight.

"M-My dad. Apparently his cancer came back months ago b-but he didn't tell me because he was scared...Jill told me yesterday and I didn't- I don't know what to do J" she sniffles. "Why does everyone I love always leave me?"

"I-" I shut my mouth, I left her too. "Min..." I sigh. "Are you somewhere safe right now?"

"I'm under my bed"

"What? Why?" I ask her confused.

"I always h-hid under the bed when I was upset and my dad would crawl under and lay w-with me..." She explains, I smile softly.

"Are you safe there?"

"Mhm"

"Min I want you to stop drinking okay? And I know this is coming from me but really, I don't trust you right now. Get a glass of water but if you can't just lay down under there and close your eyes okay?" I run a hand through my hair, just hoping she would listen.

"I don't wanna get hit..."

"What? I-Is someone in the house with you?" I quickly ask.

"N-No, no I didn't mean to say that. Sorry...I'm gonna go to bed here..." she sighs. "J did I tell you why Devin broke up with me?"

"Yeah, yeah you did" I relax a little, watching Jambo walk around.

"It was because I still liked someone and I was trying to get over them with Devin..." she tells me anyways.

"Oh" I nod. "Who was that person?" I ask calmly.

"...you..."

Froggie speaks!
I almost started crying while writing this chapter :(

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
352K 13.5K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...
69.7K 1.4K 16
Your a little streamer, and so you've decided to take the advantage of a one and only trip to LA thanks to your college funding you the trip as it's...
7K 191 23
I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs ©2024 FIRST PLACE THINGYS gl...