Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

Von Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}
®ein has something to say

Chapter 29

2.4K 92 5
Von Iwannaeattofu

Chapter 29

About the same time, Feng Zi'an also got news. After learning that Mu Xingyu passed the audition instead of him, his face became very hideous.

"Why, why didn't I pass the audition?" Feng Zi‘an asked his agent, “Brother Xing, my audition works well, and I am more famous than Mu Xingyu and the TV series will be broadcast soon. There is no reason for the crew to not use me!"

"Calm down first, the actors are personally selected by Director Zhang."

As an agent, Ge Xing knows his own artist's acting skills very well. At the beginning, in the "Warm Moments" crew, Mu Xingyu’s acting skills were better than Feng Zi'an an, and he was even more recognized by the director. However, Brother Xing knows Feng Zi'an's temper. That's why he didn't tell the truth, and he advised Feng Zi'an to hang himself on a tree. Without the role of Shen Qian, there are other roles for him to choose from.

"No, if I just let it go, doesn't it mean that I am inferior to Mu Xingyu? Brother Xing, I am not reconciled. You ask the president to tell the investors that I am more suitable than Mu Xingyu."

Ge Xing shook his head. "Don't be stupid, you know what Mu Xingyu's background is."

"Isn't he the son of the president of Jian'an Real Estate? One is the entertainment industry, the other is real estate and we are not in the same circle."

"Wealthy is the kingly way. Do you think the company is willing to offend Jian'an Real Estate just for a role?

Brother Xing felt speechless to Feng Zi’an. Even if he is not in a circle, the circle of rich people is interconnected. After Brother Xing left, Feng Zi'an became more unwilling to think about it. Suddenly he thought that the investor in “Zhengtu” was also a real estate company and the leader of the real estate industry, so he immediately had an idea. 'Mu Xingyu, don't you rely on your own backing by Jian’an Real Estate? The investor of “Journey” is Guanghui Real Estate. I think Qiao won't let the son of a competitor participate in the drama he invested.' But he want to see him is not easy to contact for Qiao, Feng Zi'an thought of Sister Qin.

Sister Qin was in Fenghe, and there was no artist under her hand. Later, after Mu Xingyu’s true identity was exposed, Sister Qin was even more frightened for fear that Mu Xingyu would retaliate against her. When Feng Zi'an came to her, Sister Qin was surprised, and then asked flatly, "Brother Feng, what do you need to come to see me?"

"Sister Qin, I want to trouble you with something.”

"Brother Feng, what do you want? If you need it, just tell me directly and I will definitely help you handle it.” Sister Qin said excitedly.

“It's nothing, I want to see Mr. Qiao, do you have any way to contact him?” Feng Zian came to Sister Qin because Sister Qin had special channels. Sister Qin didn't have any achievements in the agent, so she went into a crooked way. She often took her artists to attend rich banquets, and took the opportunity to find gold masters for the artists.

"Brother Feng, it's good that you came to see me. I will find a way. Two days later, Mr. Qiao and Mr. Sun and others will have a banquet in Haitian Pavilion, and then invite Brother Feng to go with him."

“Okay, thanks Sister Qin.”

After two days, Feng Zian went to Haitian Pavilion with Sister Qin without telling his agent. When Sister Qin introduced Feng Zian to Qiao Hong, Qiao Hong's eyes brightened. Although he has taken care of many celebrities, none of those celebrities are as famous as Feng Zian, nor are they as good looking as Feng Zian.

After the greeting, Feng Zian stated his purpose. "Mr. Qiao, I would like to talk to you separately about the casting of "Zhengtu”.

“Okay.” Qiao Hong laughed Zhu and Feng Zian went to the private room.

Sister Qin was very excited when she watched them leave. If Feng Zian climbed to President Qiao, then she would be a great contributor and would be more valued in Fenghe.

When he arrived in the private room, Feng Zi'an said, "Mr. Qiao, do you know Mr. Mu's only son in Jian an Real Estate?"

Qiao Hong was a little displeased when he heard his old rival.

“Why are you saying this?"

"Mr. Qiao, don't be angry. I just want to tell you that Mr. Mu's only son has now entered the
entertainment industry and will be participating in the TV series "Journey” that you invested in.”

TV drama investment is just one of the many development businesses of Guanghui Real Estate, and it is impossible for Qiao Hong to pay attention to the casting of a TV drama. However, he heard from his wife that the Mu family's son entered the entertainment industry. He was just took it as a joke. He didn't expect that this young master Mu would even participate in the TV series he invested in.

"You came to me, what do you want me to help you with?" Qiao Hong, as a businessman naturally knew Feng Zi‘an had other plans, and asked directly.

"Mr. Qiao, I want to replace Mu Xingyu in "The Journey”.”

"Although I don't want the Mu family to participate in the TV series I invested in, why should I choose you?" Qiao Hong laughed.

Feng Zian sat next to Qiao Hong. "As long as I can replace Mu Xingyu, I am willing to do what you ask me to do, Mr. Qiao.”

From Sister Qin, Feng Zian knew Qiao Hong's authenticity long ago since he lost Andre as his sponsor,, he had to find a new sponsor for himself. Although Qiao Hong is in his forties, as a successful person, his figure is well maintained making him a good candidate for a new backer. Qiao Hong saw that Feng Zi'an was so acquainted and took Feng Zi'an into his arms.

"Okay, I promise your request. From now on you will follow me and I can give you more things you want."

Feng Zian buried his head in Qiao Hong's arms. There was a successful smile in his eyes.

Although Mu Xingyu said that he could hang on action moves, Lan Ying was still worried and contacted a martial arts instructor overnight.

The next day, Lan Ying took Mu Xingyu to visit Teacher Wu Zhi. On the way, Lan Ying suddenly received a call.

"Hello, is this Sister Lan?"

"I am, may I ask if you are...”

“Sister Lan, I am a member of the crew of “Zhengtu", I have something to say to you, sorry, yesterday I contacted the wrong number and gave the wrong notification I'm sorry... Actually, Mu Xingyu didn't pass the audition, so I apologize."

Lan Ying immediately lowered her face and asked, “What do you mean? Say it again."

"I mean... Mu Xingyu... he failed the audition."

Lan Ying is a gold-medal agent in the entertainment industry, and the staff is a second-hand. The teenage girl was very scared after listening to what Lan Ying said. She stammered and hung up the phone.

"Sister Lan, what's the matter?” Mu Xingyu quickly asked when Lan Ying doesn't look good.

Lan Ying took a deep breath and calmed down her emotions before she said, “The 'Journey“ crew called and said that you didn't pass the audition?

Mu Xingyu was stunned for a moment and asked, “How is this possible?" In the previous life, his audition passed, but in this life Qiao Hong's scandal has not been exposed and Andre has not funded the crew. Why did the audition suddenly change?

"Yes, I'm not a three year old kid, so they was playing tricks like this! When they called, they mentioned your name. How could they contacted the wrong phone number? The most important thing is that I got the script from Mei Yu. How could it be possible? I'll make a mistake!”

Lan Ying couldn't control the anger in her heart and quickly called the screenwriter Mei Yu.

"Sister Lan, calm down first, surely something happened in the middle?" Mu Xingyu said.

Lan Ying nodded and motioned to Mu Xingyu not to speak. After the call got through, she opened up and said, “Mei Yu, It's Lan Ying.”

“What's the matter? It's not for your celebrity right, does something matter on the script?’ Mei Yu asked.

When Lan Ying heard what Mei yu said she knew that she might not know that Mu Xingyu failed the audition, so she said, "Mei Yu, the crew just told me that Xingyu failed the audition.”

"What did you say? How could it be possible, Mu Xingyu has been chosen for the role of Shen Qian in  the result of discussions with the director and producer.” Mei Yu was also surprised.

"The change came too suddenly, can you help me find out what's going on?"

"Okay, I'll ask Director Zhang immediately." At the end of the call, Lan Ying's expression worsened. After so many years in the entertainment industry, she has seen a lot of insider trading.

Mu Xingyu's audition was definitely passed. As for why it had change, she guessed it might have something to do with the investor. Only the investor has such a big right. Mei Yu had a good impression of Mu Xingyu, so she immediately called director Zhang Heng. And as soon as the phone was connected, Zhang Heng said directly. "Needless to say, I know what you are going to say? Mu Xingyu was indeed replaced."

"Why is that?” Mei Yu asked quickly.

"It was the investor's intention.” Zhang Heng was very angry when he knew about the change of roles. He immediately called Xu Producer, but Xu Producer had to calm him down.

[Director Zhang, you have prepared the drama "Journey" for five years and invested as much as 300 million yuan. It is currently the TV drama with the highest investment in China. How big is the risk of this project, you should know better than me? Now Guanghui is only arranging for a second male lead to come in, and you are in charge of the rest of the crew. ]

[Guanghui and Jian‘an are competitors, we don't need to offend investors for an actor, right? ]

Zhang Heng always wanted to shoot "The Journey”, but because of the high cost, he finally found the brilliance. He was very embarrassed, it was an investor on one side and his favorite actor on the other. In the end, he had to compromise with capital.

“Director Zhang, what do you mean by that..." Mei Yu had. actually guessed the answer from Director Zhang's tone, but she still had a glimmer of hope. Zhang Heng has the most weight in the crew. If Zhang Heng insists on using Mu Xingyu, there may be some room for maneuver.

"Mei Yu, please apologize to Mu Xingyu for me.”

Soon, Lan Ying received a call from Mei Yu, saying that the investor requested to replace Mu Xingyu and expressed apologies on behalf of Director Zhang.

"Do you know who the second male lead is?" Lan Ying asked.

"I don’t know yet, I will tell you when I find out.” Mei Yu said.

After talking on the phone, Lan Ying went to see Mu Xingyu. By this time, Mu Xingyu had calmed down.

“What are you planning now?" Lan Ying asked curiously.

Mu Xingyu smiled faintly.

"Sister Lan, since they didn't sign the contract anyway, it’s okay for them to change, but..." A sharp expression flashed in Mu Xingyu’s eyes. "Before the filming officially started, anything can be changed.”

Mu Xingyu was replaced by others. He didn't expect history to repeat itself, but this time how could he sit still and wait for his death.

"Sister Lan, do you know some paparazzi? I want to ask them for help."

"Paparazzi?"

"Yes, I need them to help me follow someone.” Mu Xingyu knew that the investor was going to replace him, so he just look for solutions for investors.

This life Qiao Hong's scandal has not been exposed, so he took the initiative to help Qiao Hong expose himself.

After Guanghui Real Estate withdrew from "Zhengtu", he can finally invest. Anyway, he has not used his money to open the studio.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
253K 8.7K 68
Mermaid Omega Marries Into a Wealthy Family 人鱼Omega嫁豪门[穿书] Author(s) 秋凌 秋凌动 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 5 Extra (Complete) Description Nobles have di...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...