Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fi...

By Iwannaeattofu

Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 {END}
Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}
Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}
Chapter 77 {EXTRA 3}
®ein has something to say

Chapter 28

2.7K 87 0
By Iwannaeattofu

Chapter 28

The next day, Mu Xingyu drove the car and went to the audition location arranged by the crew of “Zhengtu" with Xiao Wen.

On the way, Xiaowen said. "Brother Xingyu, "Warm Moments” is  scheduled and will be broadcast on the 10th of next month.Xingyu, why do you want to follow this show so much? I'm worried about the "Zhengtu" crew meeting considering Feng Zian's popularity...”

Mu Xingyu interrupted XiaoWen. “Up to now, you still have no confidence in me?"

"Brother Xingyu, I didn't mean that,” Xiaowen waved his hand quickly,“I think you're right. The crew of “Warm Moments" has suffered so much, and now this drama will be broadcast smoothly, I am not at ease"

"There is nothing to worry you know, we just have to look forward!" Mu Xingyu laughed.

“Brother Xingyu, you are right, “Journey” is much better than “Warm Moments"

When they arrived at the hotel where they auditioned, Mu Xingyu and Xiao Wen entered the meeting room under the guide of the staff. At this time, there were already seven people in the conference room, and they all looked over as soon as Mu Xingyu came in. Some people recognized Mu Xingyu and quickly greeted him with a smile. Some people didn't know Mu Xingyu, but looking at Mu Xingyu's appearance and temperament, they felt that Mu Xingyu was a strong competitor.

"Xiaowen, you go outside and wait.” Mu Xingyu asked Xiaowen to leave first.

He casually find a stool to sit down and waited for the audition to begin. The handsome guy next to him took the initiative to talk.

"Aren't you Mu Xingyu? How come you're in the audition?"

"Well, I like the role in the Zhengtu."

After saying a few words, the door of the conference room opened again and Feng Zi'an in a casual suit walked in. He scanned the meeting room, only to see two competitive opponents, he showed a satisfied smile but this smile disappeared instantly when he saw Mu Xingyu. Since Andre received a call from Mu Xingyu that night and left, he has never seen Andre again. After calling, Andre said that he was just playing with him, and then he never answered his phone.

Feng Zian found that he was fetching water from the bamboo basket and hated Andre, at the same time he also hated Mu Xingyu. As early as the very beginning, he felt that Andre especially treats Mu Xingyu. Later, when Andre left, it was also because he received a call from Mu Xingyu. He felt that Mu Xangyu had hooked Andre away. But Mu Xingyu didn't know Feng Zi'an's thoughts, and didn't even give him a glance. The other people in the conference room greeted Feng Zi'an in a friendly manner, but Feng Zi'an was in a bad mood. In addition, he was very self conscious and ignored other people at all.

Soon, the crew came in and asked all the actors who auditioned for the second male lead to draw lots. Finally, Mu Xingyu drew the number seven, and Feng Zian drew the number six. Starting with the number one, the actors who participated in the audition left the meeting room one after another. They would leave directly after the audition, so there were fewer and fewer people in the meeting room.

Soon, it was Feng Zi‘an‘s turn to audition, and Mu Xingyu was called out by the staff to prepare shortly after Feng Zi'an left. Unlike other actors, Mu Xingyu is not nervous, which surprised the staff. After waiting for a while, the door of the audition room opened, and Feng Zian walked out confidently.

"You won't have a chance." Feng Zi'an said as he passed by Mu Xingyu.

But Mu Xingyu smiled faintly. “Really? No one will know the results before it ends."

After speaking, Mu Xingyu followed the staff and entered the audition room. In the room, there were three people who he had seen as early as in the last life of Mu Xingyu, so he greeted.

"Director Zhang, Producer Xu, Sister Mei."

Director Zhang is naturally the director of the show “Zhengtu". Director Zhang Heng; Producer Xu is the producer of this show, who assembled the entire team; Sister Mei, a screenwriter who has worked with Director Zhang many times, has a reputation as a gold medal screenwniter.

Sister Mei smiled and said, "Isn't this Mu Xingyu? Lan Ying became your agent, is she here today?"

Sister Mei and Lan Ying are about the same age, one is a gold screenwriter, the other is a gold agent, and both have have worked together, and their relationship is very good.

"Sister Lan has something to do and didn't come.” Mu Xingyu replied.

"Oh, this is your first audition, she doesn't care?” Sister Mei asked.

"Because Sister Lan believes in me.”

Sister Mei wanted to say more when Director Zhang coughed and said, “Let's begin."

Sister Mei knew Director Zhang's temper, smiled, and asked the staff to give Mu Xingyu an audition,

"Shen Quan escaped.” The staff member pulled out a piece of paper from the paper box and said.

When Mu Xingyu read the script he got, he naturally knew the clip he was going to audition. The TV series "Journey" tells the story of Song Qinghe, the founding emperor of the Jiang Dynasty. The second male number Shen Qian, who auditioned for Mu Xingyu, was Song Qinghe's lifelong enemy. Song Qinghe was born in a reckless way, gradually accumulating his own power amidst the chaos of the world, and finally annihilated the decadent Chen Dynasty.

As Song Qinghe's lifelong enemy, Shen Qian was the prince of the Chen Dynasty.

Relying on his amazing talent and powerful ability, he was finally registered as the prince but no matter how strong a person is, how can he save the Chen Dynasty who is about to fall? The effort of saving the Chen Dynasty is like the struggle of a drowning person slowly sinking, and is finally overwhelmed by a fierce torrent. Mu Xingyu likes Shen Quan's melancholy and strong character, so he went to audition in his previous life. In the last life, the clip of his audition was to show off his brillance. It is about Shen Quan's plan and strategy to defeat the rebellious princes, and his father.

The “sink and escape" segment he auditioned now is a follow up of this content.

Because he showed his sharp edge, it attracted dissatisfaction from the prince, and the prince framed him for colluding with the princes. When his daunting father found out, he asked the soldiers to arrest him. If he resisted he'll be hunted meanwhile if didn't resist he would be killed by soldiers bought by the prince. In the end in order to survive, Shen Quan had to flee overnight. In the script, Shen Qian escaped with a total of five pages of content, which showed Shen Quan's persistence in clarifying the crime, the disappoimtment after being surrounded by soldiers, and the helplessness when finally escaping.

Emotional transformation is very complicated, and it is one of the most difficult content in the script that has been given. Mu Xingyu immediately found his condition, carrying his hands on his back and raising his head to watch the moon. In the absence of human interaction, he followed the script, turned sideways, as if listening to someone, and then showed a shocked expression.

"No, I don't believe that my father will arrest me. I'm going to meet him. I want to prove my innocence to him."

Mu Xingyu made the appearance of pushing people away, and then he seemed to be held back by others. It's too heavy to move away
.
According to the script's lines, he asked to speak to the general who came to arrest him, but the general didn’t listen at all and let him get caught.

"What's the matter? Didn't my father trust me at all." He said disappointedly.

Although Mu Xingyu was wearing casual clothes, he incorporated his emotions into the role. In the end, he turned around helplessly and made the appearance of leaving. The audition finally ended.

Director Zhang, who was originally serious, nodded appreciatively. "Go back and wait for the notice." He motioned to the staff to take Mu Xingyu out first.

"How do you think he played?" Before the door closed, Mu Xangyu heard Director Zhang's voice.

When he came to the lobby, Xiaowen immediately ran over. “Brother Xingyu, how about the audition?”

"T don't know, let's just wait for the notice.”

"What's about the expression of the director? "

"Don't worry about it, let's go back." Mu Xingyu believed in his own strength, smiled faintly, and Xiaowen left the hotel.

On the other side of the hall, Feng Zi'an's assistant told Feng Zi an what he saw.

“Brother Feng, I saw Mu Xingyu coming out and looked calm and even smiled.”

Feng Zi'an frowned, for this time he has been prepaning for the audition for half a month, and he believes that with his popularity, he will definitely pass the audition. But after seeing Mu Xingyu, he felt anxious, so he asked his assistant to investigate the situation. Compared to Feng Zi‘an's anxiety, Mu Xingyu was very relaxed.

As a result, he was very happy and was asked by Sister Lan to take part in exercises and planned to enroll him in a fitness class.

After Gu Yunzhou learned about it, he said," You will go to the gym with me every morning from now on."

"Let me accompany you, are you sure? "Mu Xingyu had no interest in fitness, but when he thought of exercising with Gu Yunzhou, he changed his thought.

He can clearly remember that Gu Yunzhou didn't let ham follow into the gym.

“Well, just stay with me.” "Gu Yunzhou said with certainty.

So at 10 o'clock in the morning, Mu Xingyu came to the top floor of the Gu's Mansion, where there is Gu Yunzhou's exclusive gym.

"Xiao Mu, long time no see." Charlie said after seeing him.

"Charlie, how is Yunzhou's rehabilitation recently?"

"Very good, the nerves in his both legs gradually recovered and he can feel his ankles now. "

Mu Xingyu is very happy. He has always remembered to feed Gu Yunzhou with spiritual liquid. Now it seems that Gu Yunzhou’s recovery is very good. After Gu Yunzhou has dealt with the affairs, he came to the gym and brought Mu Xingyu special Fitness coach. Mu Xingyu did not love sports since he was a child. At the beginning of exercises, it was very difficult to do all kinds of exercises.

However, the spiritual liquid improved his physique, and he quickly adapted to it.

At this time, he looked at Gu Yunzhou and found that Gu Yunzhou was doing an upward sloping barbell press, his movements were very steady, and he couldn't see any problems with his legs.

Mu Xingyu felt  that he shouldn't embarrass himself and worked harder under Gu Yunzhou's lead.

On the second day of fitness exercises, Mu Xing Yu received a call from Lan Ying. “Xiao Mu,  you really didn't disappoimt me Just now the crew of "Zhengtu" called and said that you passed the audition for the second male lead."

" Really? "Although he was prepared, Mu Xingyu couldn't help but feel happy when he really received the news.

"Yeah, I'm planning to go to Mei Yu to get the complete script in a while."

"Sorry to trouble you Sister Lan."

"No trouble, now you started to exercise. In this show, you have a lot of fights," Lan Ying suddenly thought of one thing, "By the way, I will contact you with a martial arts director to practice fights. The filming is still more than half a month away, it shouldn't be too late."

"Yeah, okay."

Lan Ying was suddenly worried. "Do you dare to do the stunts?"

"No problem.” Mu Xingyu said, the first time in his previous life. When doing stunts he was really scared, but in order to live, he finally overcome the pressure in his heart, and later did not feel that doing action moves was very scary.

Gu Yunzhou after finishing the exercise, his sweating face with a towel pushing the wheelchair over.

“Seeing you are so happy, you passed the audition?"

"Yeah," Mu Xingyu smiled, “In order to celebrate my passing the audition, I will invite you to dinner tonight. What do you think, Mr. Gu?"

Gu Yunzhou nodded happily, “Of course. Okay.”

"I'll tell Grandpa we won't go home for dinner at night" Mu Xingyu quickly called Grandpa Gu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4K 75
穿成伪beta后被咬了[穿书] status : 71 chapters + 4 extra ( complete ) author : lu wei mu Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male pa...
89.8K 2.4K 66
Title: 难产而死后我成了所有人的白月光 Author: 冰糕雪糕秋梨膏 Status: Completed Description: I have three men in my life. The first man hated me and said: "You know what I...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...