π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ” || 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀...

By slumpeddp

one girl with a drugie mom and daddy issues, and one 'gangster' boy who will put up with her problems, as he... More

cast
RIDE HOME
MEET AGAIN
TROY
'YOURE NAMES ASHTRAY?'
MOUSE
'WHAT YOU GON DO WITH HER?'
'WHATS YOUR NUMBER?'
'OPEN THE DOOR'
CARNIVAL
FOOD
'SLEEPOVER!"
'IF YOU WANT IT TO BE'
LEAVE
LEAVE ll
STAYING WITH ME
HALLOWEEN PARTY
'I'LL BE AT HER HOUSE.'
ARGUMENT
GOTCHU ALWAYS
ABANDONED HOUSE
NATE JACOBS
WINTER FORMAL
REASON
MEETING MOM
CAL
CATALINA
'YOU NEEDA STAY SOBER.'
JEALOUS
'LEXIS PLAY?'
TALK IN THE GYM
SECRET CRUSH
CAL II
APOLAGY AND MOVIE
WORRY ABOUT YOU OWN SHIT
HANGOUT
COLLEGE PARTY
SIXTEEN
LETTER
CHANGE
TATTOO
LEXIS PLAY
LOVE
euphoria ff

NEW YEARS PARTY

9.1K 108 45
By slumpeddp

The two, ashtray and liani, arrived back at his house. they changed back into more comfortable clothing, and liani laid down on the couch while ashtray stood in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

there was a knock on the door, causing ashtray to turn towards the door quickly. liani didn't pay much attention to it as she thought it was fezco coming home.

ashtray glanced at her, walking over to the door to look through the peek hole. he saw mouse and custer, and let out a groan. "liani, go to my room, it's mouse."

liani raised up, she glanced over at ashtray who looked annoyed and paranoid all together, and walked over to his room with no questions asked.

she stood at the window, watching as he opened the door for mouse and custer.

"yo." he greeted them.

"where he at?" mouse asked.

ashtray shrugged, "running late."

she watched ashtray walk to the hallway, going into fezcos room as mouse got all comfortable on the couch, getting interested in the show that was recently playing on the tv.

before too long, the front door opened and again and fezco slowly walking into the living room.

"you're late." mouse told him.

"i got caught up dealin wit some bullshit."

"i heard you got raided." mouse turned his head to glance at fezco behind him, as he leaned on the wall.

"they ain't find nothin, though. i ain't got shit on me."

liani took notice to how fezco looked tired, almost drained. he threw a wad of cash down on the table that custer was sitting at. liani also knew fezco didn't have that money before, so whatever he was out doing while her and ashtray was at the dance, he was getting that money.

"let's hope not." mouse spoke.

liani watched mouses finger tap on the gun that was in his hand and sat on his lap, before he stood. she took a deep breathe as she practically begged mouse did nothing to fez.

fezco and mouse looked at each other, before fezco looked over at custer who was counting the money fezco threw at him. there was something on the money that made him hold it and look up at mouse and custer, liani couldn't see what it was from the window so she was only confused.

"so, we all good?" fezco asked.

the silence from mouse made liani panic, she was waiting for him to say yes, and hoped he would say no or have some other kind of response.

her eyes moved towards the hallway as ashtray came from downstairs, where she hasn't even noticed he went. he had something in his hand, but due to the very low light she couldn't see what exactly it was.

he glanced at her through the window, before looking over at mouse and quickly going towards fezcos room and the bathroom.

he walked around, gripping onto the hammer in his hand and he walked closer to mouse, and fezco. liani watched his every move closely, only taking a step back as she watched his speed up and take a jump, hitting mouse in the head with the hammer she now knew he was holding, before moving over to custer and only hitting him in the head.

her mouth dropped in shock, as her eyes widened and she felt tears come to her eyes due to the shock she was in. she listened to custers screams, along with fezcos words.

"yo, bro, what the fuck?"

she didn't know what to do, she didn't think there was anything she could do. she was her boyfriend kill a man, and injure another one, how does she react to that?

it wasn't only that, it was the fact that ashtray didn't look like he at all regretted it, he looked almost proud of what he had done as he looked over at mouse and then back to custer.

that was until his eyes moved over to liani, who was still standing near the window in his room. he had hoped that she would've looked away once he ran up to mouse, but it was now clear that she had seen everything. he saw that she was scared, in shock.

ashtray had told liani to go home after what she had saw, he didn't expect her to even speak to him again, but he still told her that he'd be at the new year's party later on.

liani walked home hugging her hoodie close to her body and trying to make the things she had saw get out of her mind. they only seemed to go away, once she got home and took two shots of alcohol she had in her fridge.

she went up to her room and changed into the dress she picked out for herself to wear, throwing on her black converse and then putting her black zip up jacket over it.

she walked over to her mirror, wiping the smeared mascara from under eyes from where she had cried, quickly fixing her makeup and adding small gems to the side of her face before calling sam to ask him to pick her up.

before too long, she was sat in the all too familiar truck next to her closet friends. juliet laughed at her best friend as she got comfortable in the car, "girl, did you drink already?"

liani patted her shoulder, before laying her head down on it. "only two shots." she held up two fingers, making sam chuckle from the front seat before he sped off in the direction of the new year's party.

almost two hours had passed, liani hadnt see ashtray nor fezco yet, and she was probably more than drunk. she danced around with her friends, throwing her arms everywhere as she laughed along with them loudly. juliet had went off with monty not too long ago, after liani drunkly told her she'd be fine, and she wouldn't run off or leave without telling her first.

liani felt someone grip onto her waist, making her face cringe and she turned around prepared to cuss the person out, but her eyes landed on ashtray, and a smile came to her face.

"finally you're here." she told him, throwing her arms around his shoulders. that put ashtray to ease, as he thought liani wasn't going to speak to him, but it could be because she was drunk that she was.

"yo, you drunk?" ashtray asked, pulling her back a little so he could look at her.

"mmm, only a little bit." she shrugged, wrapping her arms around him again so she could hug him.

"you look good." she whispered in his ear, making him laugh. "yeah, alright come on, lani." he said, grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her toward the kitchen.

he knew liani was responsible, he just didn't know what kind of things she'd do when drunk, and hoped she wouldn't do something she'd regret. he opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle, un twisting the cap and handing it to her.

"i'm not thirsty." she told him, looking down at the water bottle in his hands.

"drink the water, liani." he rolled his eyes, pushing the water closer to her.

she took it from him, taking a drink from it like he had said before handing it back to him. he twisted the cap back on the water, making sure to keep it with him so she could sober up.

"yo, i gotta do some business." he told her, not wanting to leave her alone.

"that's okay, i'll go... dance!" she smiled.

"nah," he laughed, "you comin with me."

"okay." she shrugged, following behind him as he walked outside and soon over to a group of people. she stood not too far away from him, waving at the few that turned to look at her before walking over to plop down in a seat next to the fire that was lit and the pool.

she found fire cool, it was satisfying to look at, to her. she watched the flames move, stealing glances at the people around her and some at ashtray.

she saw rue sit not too far away from her, and smiled. "heeeeyy, rue!"

rue looked over at her, before giving her a small smile and wave back. "hi, liani."

next to her was a guy, liani had never seen him before now, but she didn't think he looked bad.

liani watched jules walk up, and she gave her a small wave as well, watching as she began to talk to rue, although she couldn't hear much of what they were saying.

liani looked up at ashtray as he jogged over to her, leaning down so he could tell her that they had to go, before gently pulling her up and then moving over to
rue. "yo, fez said if you want a ride, nows the time."

"alright." rue answered.

ashtray walked off, connecting his and lianis fingers so he could hold her hand instead of her wrist. he rushed out of the back gate of the house, and over to fezcos car. liani settled in the back seat, while ashtray sat in the drivers seat and started the car. he tapped on the steering wheel as he looked around for as sign of fezco, nervously.

"i'm so tired." liani spoke to fill the silence.

"and cold." she added.

AUTHORS NOTES:

i miss euphoria sundays

also, i forgot to add that i had my crushes friends snapchat, so i've literally been waiting for the moment he posts something about him and mentions him so i can add him 😭 but like idk bc like i said he was rude the first time i met him 🤨 idk about that attitude

anywho
i'll update sometime later on
i'm tired and have school work to do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
175K 3.5K 13
seraphina parker has a troubled backstory. from murder to drugs, she seems so broken. but when she befriends a boy she meets at a drug deal, she star...
5.7K 86 5
Roses and champagne, codename Anastasia , passion crossover fic || it will be kinda nicer than the og story (maybe smut?) #codenameanastasia #passion...
89.1K 1.4K 10
What happens when the Cullens actually have a pet...Continue to read to find the surprise if you have complaints dont read because I didn't ask for y...