Kainora Oneshots (Jinora and...

By Ocean_dance18

This is another story for Kainora!! If you like this ship go read my first book Tide Of Love!! This is a ones... More

READ THIS!!
New House
Asking Her Out
The Boy in Class (pt.2)
Blushing/Getting mad

The Boy in Class

224 2 1
By Ocean_dance18

Heyy, THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THE LAST ONESHOT

Enjoy!!!

POV Jinora

Jinora sat down in homeroom with a sigh, she couldn't say she looked forward to the day. There was going to be a new student joining them and new students usually mean WAY more chaos than needed.

"Settle down!" Dr. Tenzin called. 

Yes he's a doctor. He has a medical degree than decided to teach kids science so he switched to a 10th grade science teacher. 

"Our new student is Kai Cheifman, I am sure you will treat him well. Kai got sit next to Bolin. The boy in the green - Bolin wave!" 

And so Kai Cheifman. Was seated directly across from Jinora. 

Kai was a tanned boy with striking green eyes. He saw Jinora looking and softly smiled and Jinora laughed inwardly and smiled back and stuck a piece sign up with her hand. 

Homeroom ended and Jinora made a beeline for the door, speeding off the her locker to not get trampled by the hundreds of students coming out of classrooms. 

She squatted to open her locker and felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Kai. 

"Hi, I'm Kai, your in my homeroom and I was wondering if you could help me find the um ELA room?" Kai spit out quickly. 

"Oh! Uh, yeah sure why not. Here let me see your schedule, I have ELA right now too but you might have a different teacher. " Jinora explained. She looked down at the paper and she gasped. 

"You have three classes with me ok, so follow me. I'll walk you to all your classes the first couple of days but then I trust you can find your way around and if you need help you know where my locker is and we have homeroom together." Jinora said walking down the hall. 

"DUCK!" Jinora yelped as she saw a tall group of kids approach her. She yanked Kai down as they threw a basketball their way. 

"What was that?!" Kai said, thoroughly shooken. 

"That, was the basketball team. Those are the popular ki-" Jinora was rudely cut off by one of the guys calling to her. 

"Hey! Got my homework nerd?" 

"NO PISS OFF JETSON GO JUMP IN A SEWER." Jinora yelled back and pulled Kai after her. 

"As I was saying those are the popular kids, just like you saw right now they like to bully 'nerds' or people who get good grades into doing their homework. And to think, I was his girlfriend." Jinora shivered. 

Kai paled. 

"Ok here we are. Good luck, see you after class." Jinora said and walked to her side of the class. (Just to give you context all the classes have the chairs on both sides so there is like a walkway down the middle so the chairs are facing each other, there is a picture below)

Jinora walked the left side of the classroom, front row unfortunately so she doesn't have anywhere to hide. 

As the class was called to order she noticed that Kai, was again, directly in front of her. She smiled and flashed a peace sign at him, he laughed and stuck his tongue out at her, and she did the same. 

This went on for a couple of months, things like while Jinora was spacing out she would be nodding her head to a melody she was thinking of and Kai would laugh and stick his tongue out at her. Sometimes Jinora would catch Kai's eyes and flash a piece sign, smile or wave.  

One week Jinora was walking through the halls not really paying attention to where she was going. Jinora was reading Great Expectations (Charles Dickens) when she bumped into someone and her papers went flying. 

"Oh. My. God. I am so sorry!" Jinora exclaimed bending down to grab her stuff. 

"No, No its fine, I wasn't looking either." Kai said. 

Jinora's head shot up. 

"Kai?! Oh my gosh! go to class your going to be late!" Jinora said blushing.

"Nah its fine, I don't like math anyway," Kai said winking. 

"Kai....." Jinora groaned, still blushing.

"Sorry for bumping into you, here's my number, text me and I'll text you a coffee shop to make it up to you." Kai said. He pulled a pen out of his bag and wrote a phone number on Jinora's arm. 

"Anyway I have to get to class, bye!" Kai said and speed walked away. 

Jinora just stood there for a second then dialed a number into her phone.  

As Jinora walked to her study she texted Kai. 

Kai

Hi Kai, this is Jinora - Jinjin 

Heyyy there Jinnyyy - Kai

Location sent

And so, Jinora found herself putting on a dress, and some makeup and walking down the Cat Cafe where Kai awaited her in a very hot outfit.

"Hey there Jinny," He saluted.

"Hi Kai," Jinora blushed.

"You are looking amazing," Kai said, then comically looked around and stage whispered to an imaginary audience. "Don't tell her, but she looks hot." 

Jinora blushed. 

"Lets get some coffee?"Jinora said trying to divert the subject from her. 

"Ok, BUT I'M PAYING." Kai said and opened the door to the cafe. 

Time Skip to 6 months later

Jinora and Kai have been in a stable relationship for almost 6 months now. 

Jinora was at Kai's house, they where making cookies, Kai kept trying to eat the dough and kept complaining.

 "Pleaseeeee, Jinora my parents aren't home!!!! Pleaseeeee can we go upstairs," Kai begged, reaching for a bite of dough.

"No! We're finishing the cookies first, and stop eating the dough!" Jinora laughed. 

"Ugghhhhh, fine." Kai said. 

Kai then proceeded to 'help' her. Every single time she put her hand in front of him he would         'accidentally' press a feather light kiss into her elbow, or when he passed her stuff he would make their arms brush so that it made her head get all fuzzy and whoopy.

"Stop that!" Jinora said after another brush against her shoulder. 

"Stop what?" Kai said innocently.

"Stop touching me!" Jinora said, "It's making me all whoopy, now step away I need to finish mixing." Jinora commanded.

Kai raised an eyebrow, smirked then stepped back. 

After a couple of seconds of silence it suddenly clicked. 

"Kai, if you stare at my ass for one more goddamn second I am going to kill you." Jinora said calmly. 

"Fineeee" Kai said and went to grab a cookie sheet. 

Finally 

FINALLY

The cookies where done and Kai dragged Jinora upstairs. 

As she closed the door she felt a mouth on her neck, a very hot and warm mouth. 

Suddenly she was pressed up against the door and pair of lips where on hers. And suddenly she didn't know what to do other than keep kissing those wonderful lips that belonged to her amazing boyfriend. Kai licked Jinora's bottom lip and she opened her mouth and let Kai take over. He explored her mouth, slowly but surely he moved down to her neck and collerbone and started kissing, licking and biting every inch of skin he could get his mouth on. 

Lets just say that things got intense. 

END

A/N

HEeyyyyy, I am so sorry, I have lots of school work so sorry for the late post. Expect at least 2 chapters a week and 3 or more if we get to that. Let me know if you want a part two! I'm taking requests! 

Bye!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
613K 63.9K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 73.8K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)